MS Word French Calculations

I have some documents which do calculations. These were prepared in MS
Word 2000. The construction is Tables and fill in fields. The formulas
are written to produce results.

When I try to use the same in Word 2007 French Edition it gives all
kinds of error messages.

1) Does French edition require formulas to be written in some different
syntax?

2) In general Word 2007 uses different syntax?

Thanks

Nihar Mody

--
Nihar Mody
Nihar Mody's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/183443.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
Nihar

Calculated items/fields in pivot table
Dear all, I am new to excel pivot table and I would like to ask you all a question regarding the calculated items/fields in pivot table. I am making a pivot table whose data source is shown below: Team Salesperson Amount Sold Price each Team Person Amount Sold Price each Paper A 50 35 Paper D 60 25 Pen D 500 4 Desk C 20 400 Desk A 10 700 Pen B 700 3.5 Clip B 500 2.5 Clip C 600 2 Desk B 15 600 I am thinking if it is a way to add a field in the pivot table which can show the total sale of each Team. For e...

Account list has incorrect amounts in MS 2004
Using Microsoft Money 2004, the dollar amounts on my "Account List" page do not match the dollar amounts on the individual account register. I saw this referenced as a problem over a year ago, but I never saw a resolution. I've tried the FileRepair, but that didn't work. Questions: How can I fix this? Is this a problem with the Money software or the file? If it's a problem with the money software, will the file work properly with MSM 2006? Thanks ...

How can I scan a text form into a fillable word doc?
I have an HP psc 2210xi all-in-one printer/scanner. I am trying to scan an application (job application) onto my pc (Dell - XP operating system) as a fillable usable form that I can make changes to. I am using MS Office suite 2007. Can I do it in word or should it be a different MS Application? Thank you, Cecelala Cecelala wrote: > I have an HP psc 2210xi all-in-one printer/scanner. I am trying to scan an > application (job application) onto my pc (Dell - XP operating system) as a > fillable usable form that I can make changes to. I am using MS Office suite > 2...

Full screen mode in Word Office doesn't work
Good morning or evening Since I downloaded the new version of MAC OS X Snow Leopard I can't make the "Full screen" mode work for my Word Office files. May be it has nothing to do and I missed that they cancelled the Full screen mode. Does somebody knows? Thanks a lot for your feedback Constance Hi Constance, is the option still there under View>Full Screen? Mind you, full screen mode in Word is very underwhelming at best; it does not hide the other applications, as Pages and many other applications do, but only maximises the screen space occupied by the document window...

open second wordbook from Word
I have a MS Word macro that opens an Excel file then copies certain information from the Word document and places in in specified locations in the Excel spreadsheet. No problem there. What I would now like to do is extend the macro to open an additional Excel file and copy certain data from the second file into the first file. I would list the macro here but it is long and I am having no problems with it. The key is to be able to open the second Excel file while keeping the first Excel file open. Any suggestions? Garry Can't you open two Excel files at once? You should be able to ...

Changing default font and size in either Word, Wordpad orboth
I used to be able to change the default settings for notepad. I can't seem to find where to do this in Word or Wordpad and I'm really annoyed always having to shift out of Arial #10 every single time I open a new doc - Any help would be very appreciated! -- Some people are like slinkies - not much good for anything, but they do bring a sile to one''s face when pushed down a flight of stairs:) As far as I know, there is no way to change the defaults in WordPad. However, since WordPad is a Windows accessory, you really should be asking in a Windows newsgroup. ...

[MS Graph] Cannot edit in the datasheets
Hello, We have a problem with Microsoft Graph (Office 2004 on Mac) opened by PowerPoint 2004. Sometime, it's impossible to edit the graph : I cannot modify the value in the datasheet. I can delete or paste a new value with the clipboard, but I cannot write anything with my keyboard. Sometime, closing MS Graph solve the problem, sometime no. Same thing with a system reboot. When restarting MS Graph or rebooting doesn't solve the problem, the only solution is... waiting. Yes, waiting.. It will works later when I will retry some hours later. The bug appear at least on 2 Mac on OSX...

Outlook/ word email Error
I have an IMAP account setup in my Outlook 2002, when i try to create a new email in word it wont send, I click the send button and nothing happens. There is an accounts menue and nothing pops up when i click, and then i get an error that says there was a fatal error in outlook. I tried using the other email option besides word and there is no send button on those at all. any help would be appreciated... you can email me at Auben2005@hotmail.com Thanks! When you use the Test Account Settings while setting up your account, do you get any error messages? What is the exact message if you do? ...

Using previous record to perform calculation
Here's my query: CONum PONum POTotal COTotal RevTotal 1 18 $855 $12,500 -$11,645 2 18 -$11,645 $30,000 -$41,645 and so on... I want to know how I can copy the previous record value of RevTotal to POTotal to subtract COTotal and keep this going. This is really simple but I'm having hell of a time getting this right. Any help would be appreciated. could you generate a report based on this query with a group header for PONum create an unbound field for RevTotal in the ...

Panther, Word, epson 2200
Running Panther, trying to print a Word document on my Epson Stylus 2200. Printer just stops jobs. Try to restart job and spins for a second and stops jobs again. Printer utility works just fine. Will print a test page so communication is ok. Any ideas? On 10/29/03 5:04 PM, in article 8f54e301.0310291704.dc0df87@posting.google.com, "Jim Martin" <ispjem@cybrzn.com> wrote: > Running Panther, trying to print a Word document on my Epson Stylus > 2200. Printer just stops jobs. Try to restart job and spins for a > second and stops jobs again. Printer utility works ...

How to align footnote separator in WORD 7?
the footnote separators are coming out aligned right even though I am writing in left aligned English. How can I change the separator alignment? Have you modified Normal style? See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/NoteSeparators.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Dvorab" <Dvorab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0CB9979-9C44-4634-8E8F-3DA9C2B2B097@microsoft.com... > the footnote separators are coming out aligned right even though I am > writing > in left ...

Help - can't import Word documents
I am an editor of an elementary school newsletter for PSO (like PTA). This software is so hard to figure out! People have been trained to send me articles in Word, but I can't take the articles and place them exactly like they should be (formatting and all) into Publisher. Some articles need to be exactly as they are, not put into the format of Publisher I am very freustrated with this Publisher software and am thinking that I just wasted $160.00 for nothing. Will I have to eat crow and go back to Word??? > I am an editor of an elementary school newsletter for PSO > (l...

Merge with MS Word
I am merging my location field from Access with Word. In Access, I have the location filed look the location to a separate table then store the locations as a number to the corresponding location. In Word, I would like the location names to show instead of the numbers. How would I best accomplish this? Create a query that includes the table you are working with and the location table. Include the name of the location from the location table in the query. Merge the query with Word rather than your working table. Steve santus@penn.com "WG" <WG@discussions.m...

Generating Multiple MS Reports
I have two tables in MS Access and would like to generate a master report separated on individual pages for eahc user. Table 1: PeopleID Fields: NameID, Last Name, First Name Table 2: Contributions Fields: NameID, Date, Amount I would like to be able to generate a report that would print a page for each NameID so they can use for tax purposes that shows their contributions to a fund. Any help on writing this query and report would be helpful. Thanks, michael_quackenbush@yahoo.com wrote: >I have two tables in MS Access and would like to generate a master >report separated ...

[Q] Managing Family Finance with MS Money
Is it possible to manage accounts of all household members (i.e. husband and wife) together with MS Money? For example, if the husband and the wife both have credit card accounts with Discover, MS Money doesn't allow to set up online services for both the accounts. It only enables to access a single account through online. I wonder if there is a way to access both accounts with the online service. If this(managing two accounts with the same institution) is not allowed by MS Money, what is the good way to manage the whole household finance? Is there any other software which does this? ...

Convert Text in Excel To Word Doc
Copy from Excel. Paste or Paste Special into Word. sunny1 wrote: ...

Trying to calculate third day from today...
I'm trying to come up with a formula to calculate the third day out from today, excluding weekends and holidays. I'm pretty sure I should use the WORKDAY function, however I only know how to use this function when using a specific date to add three to; not when using a rolling date. Can someone help? -- telewats ------------------------------------------------------------------------ telewats's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30270 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=501177 Hi! You practically already ha...

Opening Word files

Outlook and MS Journal (TabletPC)
Under Office XP if you had a tablet you could load the Tablet PC extentions and get a hook between Outlook and MS Journal (e.g., calendar to journal and tasks to Outlook). Under Office 2003 this hook is lost (unless you upgrade from XP to 2003). Has this feature been dropped or just forgot? TIA hegerty@msn.com ...

MS CRM 4.0 Performance Issue
Hi, Are there any ways with which we can monitor MS CRM performance? Or how MS CRM performance can be increased? (Considering opening a new record, save and close etc). As we have deployed MS CRM for one of the client and where MS CRM is supposed to do all the processing’s in a second or two. Help highly appreciated. Thanks Bharat ...

copy comments to word
Hi, I'm having difficulties writing code to copy comments to word. I'm confused on the "Selection" and/or "Range" Values and how to use them in this situation. I need to be able to highlight a range of cells in excel... Then, copy all the comments in the selected area to a word document. I have ran across code that will copy the whole workbooks comments but that is not needed for this. Thanks for all the help. Strikker The following code will copy the comments in the selected range to Word: '============================== Sub CopySelectionCommentsToWord...

MS Money 2000 Business Edition
I am looking for a way to use the customer addresses in Ms Money 2000 Buisness to do a mail out using MS Word. Any idea's? ...

DATEDIF calculates a month off
Suppose my start and end dates are in A1 & A2 respectively and I want to count the number of months between them A1: 09/01/04 A2: 01/31/05 =DATEDIF(A1,A2,"M") returns 4, instead of the correct count of 5. What's up with that? Anybody? Thanks. M&M DATEDIF(...,"m") counts only whole months, presuming that days start at midnight. So your span is only 4 months and 30 days long, not 5 months. Of course, the whole concept of months is rather squirrelly. For instance, one month after 1/30/05 - is it 2/28/05 (29 days), 3/1/05 (30 days)?, 3/2/05 (31 days)? ...

.NET 3.5 Runtime / broken after MS Updates / install failures
We are supporting a number of clients who are running our .NET 3.5 app. Recently we have seen several machines where the 3.5 Runtime just "stopped" working. It seems like, in each case, some kind of MS Windows update was installed (we're not sure). Once the runtime stops working, attempts to reinstall it fail - I think always with a dependency failure that .NET 2.0 isn't installed. Is anyone out there seeing this same problem? (We are on machine #3 with this same problem, all in different locations). Thanks in advance. Sam > 3.5 Runtime just "...

Using Callout boxes in Word on a Mac