MS Office 2007 not responding in Vista

I have the Office Home and Student 2007 and everytime I try to open a file or
any of the programs I keep getting the words "Not Responding".  I have tried
rebooting my system and even reinstalling the program but the results are
always the same.

Office 2008 causes fatal conflict ("black screen of death") when trying to save
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello all, I'm in some rather dire need of assistance - any help you could give me regarding this topic would so much appreciated! The problem is this: We are a college music department trying to run a suite of iMacs over a Windows network. The iMacs are locked to their maximum level, so only administrators can perform updates (regular users can't even, for example, save a new "Normal" Word document template!). More often than not, whenever we try to save projects (in all applications but most noticabl...

Report Back on 2007 No es Bueno!!!
Ok - so we started at my company with 2003, and I created a site to report numbers for sales on our intranet sharepoint, and everything was great! Now, with switching to 2007, it no longer automatically reports back to the other sheets!!! It's creating a bit of confusion for the people trying to view the reports, and I would like to get this fixed!!! How do I get The MAIN sheet to report back to the INDIVIDUAL sheets with having to click four buttons... I want it to do so automatically like it did in 2003!!! Thanks!! I am sure that others will be like me and think that ...

Excel 2007 Crashing Problem #3
My company has been riddled with Excel 2007 crashing since we started migrating to the 07 suite. Two users who prominently use Excel for their job tasks have seen many issues mainly when converting .xls documents to .xlsx. The common theme i have seen here has been file size and weather or not the file contains links. Both users also work heavily with graphs. My question is, has there been reported problems with converting large excel files to the new format? Or has there been a graphing problem? ...

Microsoft Money Deluxe 2007 for Canadians
I upgraded my PC tried Microsoft Office and then bought it. . . tried the trial of Microsoft Money 2007 deluxe for two months and 25 days . . . and Digital River will not let me buy it. Microsoft Support says well if Digital River won't sell it to you try Amazon.com . . . Amazon.com will not let me buy it either. I very very much resent the fact that I've loaded three months worth of data into a software program that I cannot purchase. It would have been far better to have received a warning that this software could not be purchased in Canada before I down loaded the trial ...

outlook 2007 hang
can only get it to start in safe mode and safe mode:1 word also won't start except in safe mode, excel and PP fine. This newsgroup is for Office for Mac; you should repost in a newsgroup dedicated to Win Office, or even Outlook itself. On 05/03/08 14:37, in article B71788BF-A88E-4B60-9CD1-48BFD9D9DD43@microsoft.com, "13hockey" <13hockey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > can only get it to start in safe mode and safe mode:1 > word also won't start except in safe mode, excel and PP fine. > -- Michel Bintener Microsoft MVP Office:mac (Entourage & Wor...

How can I find Product Key for trial Publisher 2007?
I couldn't find the Product Key on the email sent to me when I installed a trial Publisher 2007. Can anyone help me please? Does it ask for one during installation? Maybe it will install and be usable for a specific number of days to allow you to make a decision to purchase or not. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Nora" <Nora@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF8A3C84-A494-46A5-AB13-0350B6B76DAF@microsoft.com... >I couldn't find the Product Key on the email sent to me when I installed a > trial Publisher 2007. Can anyone help me...

See that correction update from MS Corp.
--obibpunkgpwjz Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="gyifzzeayfgb"; type="multipart/alternative" --gyifzzeayfgb Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mycmhuvlh" --mycmhuvlh Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2004, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from these vulnera...

Problem with MS Outlook 2003 and spelling
My MS Outlook 2003 don't perform spelling check, throws an error "error occurred while checkin spelling". The language is set to Lithuanian. "Micorosft Office 2003 Lithuania user interface pack" is installed. MS Word check spelling without any errors. If Use "Microsoft Office Word 2003 to edit e-mail messages" is checked in "Mail Format" tab and Outlook starts Word interface to compose an email, spell checker works fine, but I don't wanna use a Word as email composer. There are installed and other user interface packs as Norway etc. And with this...

Support for ISIN in MS Money 2004?
Does MS Money 2004 provide support for tracking stocks by ISIN (International Securities Identification Number)? In my current version I can track U.S. and German investments by prefixing the symbol or WKN (Wertpapierkennnummer) by US:MSFT and DE:71000 respectively. As more institutions are moving towards using the ISIN, I was wondering whether this has benen implemented in the current version. Thanks for any help. Best regards, Carl ...

MS Outlook 2 GB Limit
Hi, I have been using MS oUtlook 2000 and recently when I was reading a mail all my mails disappeared. I was told by my system admin that MS Outllok has a 2 GB limit. Is there any way by which I can exten the 2 GB limit? Thanks, Goutam You would need to upgrade to OL2003, and use the OL2003 pst format. With the existing pst you will have to run the 2gb repair tool and scanpst to try to recover. You will lose mail. You can have problems with a pst larger than 1.6gb. If upgrade isnt an option, in future you might want to use multiple archives (an archive is also subject to 2gb limit) ht...

Drop down list in Microsoft Word 2007
I have added a drop down list to my form in Word 2007 but there is no arrow for the user to click to see the options. How can I fix this? The arrow button appears only when you have protected the document for forms. You can go through the pain of clicking Protect Document > Allow only this type of editing > Filling in forms > Start Enforcing Protection. Or you can add the Lock command to the Quick Access Toolbar and only need one click. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups ...

datas ms access to excel
Hallo, I have a certain amount of datas, which I put into MS Access. A part o those datas should now AUTOMATICALLY forwarded (duplicated) to excel. IE: In Access there is a row called item, the next is item number. Whe I put those subjects into Access -the same rows are in Excel- shoul duplicate it to Excel (item, item number). What is the most convenient way to do this? BTW I use MS Office 97. Cheers Juerge -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You have 2 basic alternatives :- In Access - File/Save As .. Export. In Excel - Data/Get External Dat -- Message posted from http...

Outlook 2007 fails to open
I run Office 2007 on a Windows 7 machine. One a week or so, when I open Outlook, it doesn't appear on the screen. It must actually open because when I reboot (the only "fix" I've found) the computer has to force a shutdown of Outlook. Any ideas? This means something is holding the outlook.exe process captive when you close Outlook. Common causes are still having your mobile device linked with your PC which syncs with Outlook or having fax-software installed. For an overview of other applications and ways to troubleshoot it see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/...

Languages of CRM Outlook & MS Outlook
I have to install the client CRM Outlook (Spanish version) on PCs that have operating system and Microsoft Outlook (English version) but I want to know if there any problems that might submitted by the incompatibility of languages. As an example if I made the installation of client CRM Outlook on PC test but I was unable to perform the installation of rollups 1 and 2 (Spanish and English version) of client CRM on the PC due to the incompatibility of languages among these components . Thanks for help Office 2003? with language pack? That shouldn't be a problem, install English Offic...

MSExcel 2007
How do i unhide worksheet tabs in MSExcel 2007? It is on the View tab in the Window group -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "murace" <murace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:751C779D-D14B-4256-94E7-FC292696DFA3@microsoft.com... > How do i unhide worksheet tabs in MSExcel 2007? Hi Right click on any Sheet tab. If there are any hidden tabs, the option to Unhide will appear. -- Regards Roger Govier "murace" <murace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:751C779D-...

Access 2007
In Access 2003 I can see the property sheet for a form whether the form is in design or form view. It's handy to have a form open and refer to field names or control sources while designing a new form or report. You can see the property info by clicking on any field on the form. However I am now using Access 2007. I can see the property sheet while I am designing my report, but as soon as I switch over to the form the property sheet disappears for the form. Is there a way to show the property sheet for a form while it is open in form view? Mich ...

Wrapping text around pictures in MS Publisher 2003.
I knew exactly how to do this in Publisher 2000 but 2003 defaets me completely. I've seen all the previous postings on this and the answers given. Is there a fix for this on MS update pages? -- Peter J Aldersley (aka bubbles) BEDWORTH England If you have a border on your publication, send it to the back and then apply your wraps. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "bubbles" <bubbles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:98FC4EDC-24CC-432E-8CD6-D7DD8CC37B70@microsoft.com... >I knew e...

Need MS Office Outlook Translator to export Contacts to Excel?
Trying to export Contacts to Excel. Need to install MS Office Outlook Translator? Don't know where to find this? I'm using MS Office 2003. You will need your install CD if these weren't originally installed - not something you can download. If you can export to CSV - it's a moot issue. Just open the CSV file in Excel. Alternatives are: #1) - A free export utility from CodeTwo http://www.codetwo.com/freeware/outlook-export/ #2) - Export function in ContactGenie Toolkit (to CSV file only) http://www.contactgenie.com/cgtoolkit.htm #3) - ContactGenie...

MS CRM 3.0 Changing Business Unit of Team
Hi, How to change current BU of the Team? CRM don't seems to be allowing to update BU once Team is created. Will it cause any problem if I try to do it from Backend or using CRM SDK? Thanks Makarand Unfortunately, Team cannot be updated after creation, only adding and removing user members to them. If SDK could do it, then it would be the supported option vs. directly in the database. Check with the MSCRM Developer forum on the SDK approach. Good luck. Frank Lee, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com "Mak"...

In Excel
Am unable to scroll uisng Mouse Scoller.Please let me know the option to enable this. Is the window pane frozen? --JP On Aug 4, 7:38=A0am, Rojas <Ro...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Am unable to scroll uisng Mouse Scoller.Please let me know the option to > enable this. ...

Error message from using MS Dynamic demo 9.0 CD program
I installed Dynamic GP 9.0 demo program on my Windows XP Professional desktop. I got an error message when log in as an SA user. The error message is "A get/change first operation on table "SY_ResourceActivity." I have SQL desktop installed. I have MS SQL Server 2005, SQL Server desktop engine(GP1), SQL Server native Client and SQL Server VSS Writer installed. Please advise why I'm getting this error message and how I can get over with it. Thanks, Cynthia ...

saving wkbk minus MS Query links
I designed a workbook that gets external data from an Access database using Microsoft Query. It works great. My issue is I need to save the workbook and email it to an end user who should not have any interest in the Access database. Accordingly, when the user opens the workbook there should be no linkages to the embedded Microsoft Query and no prompts should pop-up (ex: "enable" or "disable" query refresh.) How can I save the workbook such that all evidence of Microsoft Query is hidden / invisible to the end user? hi, Save the file then save the file with a diff...

Microsoft Office 2007
I am so confused with this Ribbon in Office 2007. Can someone please try to explain why has Microsoft decided to get rid of teh Menu bar that we all were so accostomed to? Is it one of their marketing strategy or just a more better way of using Office? I stubbled upon this website http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/ where they do have FREE manuals for all teh Office packages but I couldn't really make head or tail out of them. If anybody does go there and understand the manuals please let me know !I would be really intersted specially the MS Office 2007 version! Cheers R Y...

GP 10 and MS Office
I have a general question regarding Dynamics GP v.10 and MS Office. We currently run GP 9 and Office 2003 and are looking to upgrade to GP 10. Is GP 10 dependent upon Office 2007? Will users lose any current functionality if we remain on Office 2003? I also would like to upgrade my GP 9 to GP 10, but what are the benefits of doing so? Is GP 10 stable? "maatthias" <maatthias@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08E758DA-BB20-47D8-A7DD-B9E923DDED4A@microsoft.com... >I have a general question regarding Dynamics GP v.10 and MS Office. We > currently r...

Exchange 2007 SCR & DPM Configuration
Hi, My current requirement needs me to deploy DPM to protect an Exchange CCR cluster. Now as per DPM documentation, we cannot recover a CCR cluster on an SCC cluster when we are using DPM based replication & backup and not leveraging the Exchange replication engine. I would like to know if i have misunderstood the below requirement. Managing Exchange SCR Servers http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd367828.aspx Supported Scenarios * Both SCR source and target servers are Exchange Server 2007 in standalone mode. * Both SCR source and target servers are E...