Moved Office 2007 to new disk problems ...

Hello,

I installed a new disk and moved everything over. Office 2007 complained. I
had to reactive. Outlook now has a "not implemented" message box and is
unusable. I ran diagnostics. I ran repair. I re-ran setup from install disk.
I tried to uninstall, could not even uninstall! Problem still persists. Any
help?

And how did you 'move everything'?

"RobinZ" <RobinZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I installed a new disk and moved everything over. Office 2007 complained.
> had to reactive. Outlook now has a "not implemented" message box and is
> unusable. I ran diagnostics. I ran repair. I re-ran setup from install
> disk.
> I tried to uninstall, could not even uninstall! Problem still persists.
> Any
> help?

0
DL

Office XP Small Business
I have a Publisher 2000 file I'm attempting to open in what I believe is a Publisher 2002 version that came with my Office XP suite. It will not open and I get a "cannot open file" error message. What should I do to open the file? If you have that garbage trash junk rubbish Norton AV installed, that will cause your issues. REMOVING/UNINSTALLING Norton will fix the problem. Get a decent AV program like www.grisoft.com that causes no problems. The file could be corrupt. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying huma...

Accessing Windows Office Templates
There are some very nice templates at the Windows Office Template Gallery. I would like to download (mostly Word, but a few Excel) some of these templates, but the format comes out with a ".cab" extension that Office v.X doesn't understand. Is there any way to get these templates? Unfortunately, they make the Mac template archive look very weak. TIA Len Hi Len, Microsoft has a Mac template download page: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/resources/templates.aspx?pid=templates There's a link to the on-line gallery on that page. It looks like a newly re-designed gallery to m...

if cell is text move left one column

[ANN] Office 11.3.8 update

Problem with CFTPConnection

Login problem from outlook
Hello Here is the situation Account Admin with admin mailbox Account Test with test mailbox In the admin profil, i created 2 outlook profil one for admin and one for mailbox. When i log in admin no pb of authentification When i log in test ....if NTLM/Kerberos is checked i have to type my password If only kerberos is checked i'm caught in a loop asking my password. Till 1 week ago i had no problem in this configuration. Does anyone has a clue how i can log to the test mailbox in the admin account without habing to retype my pass every time i start outlook like i used to be ??? TY...

OWA. CA's. and Exchange 2007

Office 2007 forms

Outlook 2007 addresses
How can I find the list of addresses I have sent emails to? When you start a new email you can put a letter in the To line and list will come up. Where is that list? How can I print it out? Thanks Matt that is the autocomplete cache. You would need a utility to print it out. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20040621.htm http://www.slipstick.com/problems/nicknamecache.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Out...

Outlook 2007 Install gone wrong

SBS 2003 moving of users files

Office installation and Windows 7

office don't remember to Provide feedback with sound
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3346246767_13130669 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Has any body else have this problem? Every time I start an office 2008 application I have to mark the �provide feedback with sound� in the preferences again. Office apps mysteriously uncheck this option on their own. I remember this from 2004 and from X as well. Any one have any clue to why this is happening? Please Cc the answ...

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Moving Exchange #5

request to solve my problem #5

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY