Microsoft Word - Template Save and Email

I have created a new Microsoft Word Form and would like to insert at the
bottom a simple button or link the user can press when the form has been
completed which will automatically insert the completed form into an
email(as an attachment) ready to be sent.  How can I accomplish this?

Thanks in advance.

--
KPFDCO3
KPFDCO3's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/222188.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
KPFDCO3

email background color
Just reinstalled Outlook 2000 on repaired win98 system. Now received HTML emails display with a grey background. I'm not finding where there are settings to control this? ...

Message Preview doesn't work correctly for every email
We have deployed Outlook 2007 to all the computers here in our office and all of us are experiencing the same problem with the message preview pane. When you click on an email in the list, the preview pane usually updates and shows the contents of the message. For some emails, however, only the header details (From, Sent, To) update after the email is clicked. The preview will show the last message that was previewed. Now comes the strange part - If i double click the message to open it in its own window, the message is displayed in the new window correctly and then the preview pane...

When is Microsoft coming out with updated version of Publisher?
I've been using Pubisher since 1997 and it's great...but now it's almost FOUR years old with no no version! More graphics, more WordArt options, that would be nice. When are we going to see a Publisher 2006-7?????? There is a new version of Office being beta tested now with an approximate release date of Spring 2007. (No clue about the amount of clipart or WordArt. Sorry) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Nancy O'Brien" <Nancy O'Brien@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:005128ED-EF3D-4ADA-B02D-B5EB6790BFC0@microsoft.com.....

OWA/Exch 2k7 Sent email going directly to draft
Hello, I'm trying a test setup of Exchange 2007 with OWA. When I try to send an email, it going directly to the draft folder. No error, no message in queue when using the queus file viewer. Do you have any idea where to look to fing more information about this problem ? Ok found the problem. MSExchangeMailSubmission service was stopped... remi.giroux@gmail.com a =E9crit : > Hello, > > I'm trying a test setup of Exchange 2007 with OWA. When I try to send > an email, it going directly to the draft folder. No error, no message > in queue when using the queus file viewe...

Microsoft Outlook Client Track in CRM Feature.
Hello Everyone, I have a user who updates and creates new contacts on behalf of another user in the Exchange System by using contact sharing on a regular basis. Once the Contacts have been created, there is a requirement for our user to be able to then track those contacts in CRM. The problem that I have is that when the user hightlights a contact whilst working in an open shared contacts folder, CRM displays an error message "Only items in the default Microsoft Outlook store can be promoted to Microsoft CRM." Does anyone know if there is a work around for this? Kind Regard...

Saving a scrollable image in bitmap and jpeg format
I have a picture control in which i am diaplaying images of various sizes if size go beyond the size of the dialog then scrollbars becomes active so view the hidden image. But when wriiten two functions to save that bitmap following problems occured: 1> For the first function it was saving only viewable area of teh bitmap 2> for second if i have specified the dimensions as 800 X 600 and picture control diamensions is 345 X 330 then it is taking area outside dialog to get image of the 800 X 600 How can i save the image with same dimensions with which i am displaying it ? Thanking in ant...

Excel 2000 crashes Win98 when I save. All reloads failed.
I'm running Office 2000 and Windows 98. Excel crashes badly when I save. Two Ctrl-Alt-Deletes get me as far as "exit excel" but that doesn't work. I always have to reboot. I have reloaded Windows 98 twice. I have removed Office 2000 completely and then reloaded it, again twice. I don't have antivirus software on this machine. Other machines with antivirus aren't detecting any virus activity on my zip disk files. I at least have a router and I don't use MS Outlook, which cuts down on viral attacks. Yahoo mail screens incoming email files. Is there s...

Calendar control in Word 2003
I'm making a form which uses the calendar control 11.0 in Word 2003. I've managed to do so using: www. fontstuff.com/word/wordtut03a.htm This works fine on my form. However, the form is to be used at work, on a network (some staff use Citrix, some use PC's). I had to install the calendar control on my PC as described in the link. Only when I am logged on is the calendar useable- I'm assuming other users may have to have it installed, but the trouble is that we are a small department withing a large sector, so, is there any way around this as I doubt my chances at getting the c...

Export PDF information into Microsoft Excel
What do you do with your data that's stuck in your PDF forms? FDF Decoder from Spotted Dingo Inc., gives you the ability to quickly turn your useless PDF information into a data mine of valuable information. FDF Decoder is a desktop application which creates csv files from your pdf interactive forms (acroforms) in individual or batch file mode. You then can easily import your information into Microsoft Excel to create intelligent spread sheets which can then be entered into databases and aid you in your statistical analysis. FDF Decoder works with the PDF's exported Form Data (FDF...

number of lines on a word document
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I want to produce a long, double-spaced document with the same number of lines on each page, not one that flips to a new page if the end paragraph is too large to fit. Can anyone help? Maintaining a constant number of lines per page is dependent on at least 2 factors: 1- Using the same font & font size throughout, & 2- Turning off Widow/Orphan control in Format> Paragraph - Line & Page Breaks. Due to the proportional spacing considerations of modern word processing -- which is more closely akin to typesetting than typewr...

Non AD emails going to 1 user
I have an Exchange 2003 server running on SBS 2003 the issues is one user is getting all the emails sent to him that look like they are coming from his domain. For example his email is user@mydomain.com but in his inbox he is getting XYZ@mydomain.com but XYZ is not in the AD or has a email box set up on this server. Why is getting this non AD email and how can I stop it. Thanks in advance Are you sure it's not a SPAM where the spammer may have simply put in 123abc@mydomain.com and BCC it to all possible conceivable names @mydomain.com?? R Green "LaOVis" <LaOVis@discuss...

How do I work in excel and then save it as a doc or docx?
I need to be able to work in excell and then save it in doc or docx format. If I cannot do this, can I make doc or docx so that I can use the automatic sum? In Word, you can use AutoSum of the Tables and Borders toolbar to sum the values in table. But when you change the values, you need to right-click the total value to refresh it. It can not update auto. Lee Li Fong http://smartusemicrosoftoffice.blogspot.com/ Hi Nadine, You can open a Word document and Insert -> Object -> Microsoft Excel Worksheet Ed Ferrero www.edferrero.com ...

Automatic response email on Microsoft exchange 2003
How can I generate an automatic email response from a group of internal users to a group of external users? We have about 500 customers that we want to respond to when they send an email to a group of about 30 inside sales people. Is this possible? If this can not be done then can I send an automatic reply to any external email going to the group of 30 inside sales people? Thank you, Chris either make the external users post to a public folder and set the rule there to reply with a template or create outlook server side rule on one of the sales mambers (create a dummy user and...

Can receive email but cannot send email
This is the error message I receive The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'New Email' Server: 'smtp.frontier.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 10013 Please help, I used to have outlook express and had this same problem and online suggested I converted to windows live and didn't fix the problem. Thanks Check all your settings against these. http://www.frontierhelp.com/usertools.cfm?qstid=807 -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA ...

Saving as web page
When publishing spreadsheets as web pages I would like to set the page to fit within a full screen view. I have some that fit and some that don't and I've worked with the formats in Excel to fit everything within the screen on all of them, but that doesn't seem to help. Can I set the format to do this? Thank you in advance for your assistance. Jeff ...

Sending multiple Emails so each person does not get the list
We want to send out multiple emails to several email accounts. We dont want the accounts to see the list of accounts that the email went to. How does one do this in Outlook? In any contacts folder, Tools | Mail Merge is the best choice. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "tom" <Spamblocker@ameritech.net> wrote in message = ...

opening email
When I double click on an email that I received, the message will not open in another window. The only thing that happens is that email is displayed as open in my taskbar. I've always been able to open into another window until now. Please advise. It is actually opening "off-screen". Right click on the minimized window tab on the Taskbar and select Move. Now use the arrow keys to get it in the screen. Close all other windows except this one and use the cursor to drag the message to the size you want. File | Exit, and Windows will remember the size when you ope...

Saving a file as the "date" it was created
I have a load of spreadsheets that I need to file in the same folder. The problem is each one has the same filename. Does anyone know how to save a file as the date that it was created on thus saving me having to go through 100's of files and do it manually. Thanks Dave Woodgate Activeworkbook.SaveAs Filename:=Format(Now,"yyyymmdd hhmmss")&" "&Activeworkbook.Name -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove xxx from email address if mailing direct) "Dave" <dave.woodgate@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1147856944.197931.244350@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups....

Counting number of words in a sentence and highlighting or commenting
Hi, I found some old code, from Helmut of Bavaria I believe, that is supposed to find long sentences in a document: Sub test002() Dim rDcm As Range ' the documents main story range Dim oWrd As Object ' a word Dim oSnt As Object ' a sentence Dim oPrg As Paragraph ' a paragraph Dim lWrd As Long ' a counter for words Dim lSnt As Long ' a counter for sentences Dim lPrg As Long ' a counter for paragraphs Set rDcm = ActiveDocument.Range For Each oPrg In rDcm.Paragraphs lPrg = lPrg + 1 lSnt = 0 For Each oSnt I...

Save single worksheet from workbook using the sheet name?
Gday, I have had a search through some of the previous questions and I cant quite find what I am looking for, I have a master sheet which I split into seperate sheets using one of Debra Dalgleishs macros all works fine. However my next step is to save each of these sheets into seperate folders using the individual sheet name. As ever I hope this isnt too muddled a question! Any help would be greatly appreciated TIA Ajay Ajay, You need to copy it to its own workbook and save that Worksheets("Sheet1").Copy ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:= "myfile.xls" -- H...

Unable to open default email folder . Exchange 2003 , Outlook 2003
Hey all , I am experiencing a very weird issue at the moment and i am getting really worried that it will speard all over our domain. Last weekend we installed SP1 on Exchange 2003 and since we noticed this issue: I had one user on Tuesday that was trying to connect to the Exchange server (we use cached mode) and once he entered his username and password Outlook tried to connect 3 times and then straight away it says Disconnected. I log in as him and I then tick and untick on Work Offline so Outlook can try to connect but after 3 tries the same Disconnected status is reported. If i c...

How do i set default font for all users when sending emails?
Is it possible to set an default font for all my users in my domain. I looked thru GPO for office 2003 and didnt find anything usefull.. I would like to set an default font when people are creating og replying emails. Jeppe Simonsen <jeppe@icebox.dk> wrote: > Is it possible to set an default font for all my users in my domain. I > looked thru GPO for office 2003 and didnt find anything usefull.. > > I would like to set an default font when people are creating og > replying emails. You can't set a default font for replying because Outlook will reply using the ...

Microsoft CRM cannot go online.
we have been running CRM for over a year and in the last couple of days all outlook clients have lost the ability to go online. Accessing crm through ie is working fine. i have verified the registry under the HKCU\software\Microsoft\MSCRMClient - saw nothing out of the norm. On our network we have recently added ISA 2005 and exchange 2007. I am aware of the exchange router issue with 2007. we recently rolled out the CRM rollup 2 and had no problems after deployment. Has anyone seen this issue before? thank you G This is becuse of conflight with exchange 2007 and you have to repair the...

Email Integration
Hello, I am a CRM 4.0 user and using router for both incoming and outgoing. The incoming uses forward mailbox and outgoing uses SMTP. No user is using outlook client for CRM. I need help in better understanding the following scenario: The e-mail gets initiated from CRM. It reaches the CRM external contact (even though in CRM e-mail the status is pending). Why is this happening? The CRM external contact replies to this e-mail and it reaches back to CRM user. This CRM user now uses outlook (with no crm client) to reply to this e-mail, no update happens in contact's CRM history. My ...

Password not remembered even though I've followed Microsoft's Registry edit....
Hello I have outlook 2003 and the password is not being remembered when I check email. I have followed Microsoft's instructions to edit the registry and remove the keys from the Protected Storage System provider but this has not helped. I am at a loss as I can't find any other information on this. I would appreciate any help. Thank you Jawaz Same thing happened to me. (XP prof + Outlook 2003). About 3 months ago the MS edit registry worked but the problem has cropped up again within the past 2 weeks. Appeared to coinside with the New Yahoo Mail change. Could it be related ...