Microsoft Office OneNote should provide Smart art.

Microsoft Office OneNote should provide Smart Art.
It would make note taking much easier.
I do not want to go back to Excel for Smart Art.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=26a8cfba-ecbe-40b1-b7a2-805cce182cbd&dg=microsoft.public.office.misc

Freehand is so much easier with practice.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, ramiabaz asked:

| Microsoft Office OneNote should provide Smart Art.
| It would make note taking much easier.
| I do not want to go back to Excel for Smart Art.
|

| ----------------
| This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
| suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
| the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
| button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
| Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=26a8cfba-ecbe-40b1-b7a2-805cce182cbd&dg=microsoft.public.office.misc

0
Milly

Office 2008 #6
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel Do I still need to have parallels running Windows, or will it run with Leopard (I have it I just need to upgrade). In article <ee98e37.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, Kirby@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2004 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) > Processor: intel > > Do I still need to have parallels running Windows, or will it run with > Leopard (I have it I just need to upgrade). Office 2008 is native to MacOS so you can run it in Tiger or Leopard. It will not run in Windows. ...

Look at these internet patch which comes from the Microsoft Corporation
--zejtksvqiumb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="abcinqedi"; type="multipart/alternative" --abcinqedi Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="tfhmovijgwwywvget" --tfhmovijgwwywvget Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from these ...

How do I install Access 2003 under MS Office 2007
I am trying to install Access 2003, but because I have Office 2007 installed, the system is telling me that I need to have Office 97, 2000 or 2003. Is this correct? I loaded my old Access 97 CD, but the system tells me that it can't find Office 97, 2000 or 2003. Is there an upgrade for Access 2003? What do I do? Thanks... It is generally recommended to install versions of Office/Access in the order they were published. I have done otherwise though. It is imperative that you install each version in it's own directory, otherwise they will overwrite one another and crea...

Microsoft Exchange OLEDB was unable to do Schema propagation on MDB
Hi, I have the following problem with my exchange server. After moving the store to an other server. The old server is out of service. ======================================================= Event Type: Error Event Source: EXOLEDB Event Category: General Event ID: 111 Date: 3/7/2005 Time: 10:23:02 AM User: N/A Computer: EXRW01 Description: Microsoft Exchange OLEDB was unable to do Schema propagation on MDB startup HRESULT = 0x80040e19. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. ====...

Excel and open office
I have made an excel file and protected sheets in it and even hidden some of the worksheets with macros. But when i open the xls file in Open Office (linux) It shows all the worksheets and there is no protection. I dont want to display the hidden sheets in any OS(or Package). any work arounds? Kindly help Hi Priya, workaround: Don't use Open Office or pretend it doesn't exist. Open Office is a different software program, it can read Excel files but it is not Excel. It's great for recovery of Excel files. Possibly features of exposing data while helpful in some areas a...

Reinstalling Office X After a HD Failure
My HD had a catastrophic failure and I had to replace it. Now I am = trying to=20 reinstall Office X from the most recent upgrade disk (I've purchased = every=20 upgrade for as long as I have been using Office) and the software is = looking=20 for the older version for upgrade verification. =20 I've systematically "browsed" to the CDs from every earlier verion I = have, but=20 the verification is not accepted. Suggestions? Rodney Dixon <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My HD had a catastrophic failure and I had to replace it. Now I am trying to > ...

Microsoft Office 2000 error 1706
I have a reoccuring error with Office 2000 on multiple machines, where it attempts to install the program every time it loads. The program install was done as a custom where all features were installed to the hard disk. The only personel that have the problem are those that are not administrators to the local machine. And even after an Administrator has used every application, a common domain user still has recieves the 1706 error. Each install is updated to SR-1 and Service Pack 3. Any input on this problem would be greatly appreciated. ...

Mac Office 2004 Select Version & purchasing Office 2007
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3282203639_150809 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Hello, All through the Fall, our University advertised a deal from Microsoft similar to the Super Suite Deal wherein purchasing Microsoft Select Office 2004 Standard Mac for $75 would qualify one to purchase Mac Office 2008 for the $10 (just the S&H charges). Now they inform me that that Microsoft reneged (their word) on that deal and t...

How can I reinstall my microsoft excel?
This is my problem. My CD-Rom quit working and nothing would fix it. A friend of ours told us to do a complete system restore. I didn't back up my programs and I lost all of my microsoft office programs. And my CD-Rom still doesn't work. How do I reinstall? Hi When you have a possibility to connect to some other computer (through LAN), then share out CD-ROM in another computer, map it to your computer (yo must have file and printer sharing installed), and then install Office from mapped resource. Otherwise, when you have USB port in your computer, and you have or can borr...

Trying to configure two exchange accounts with Office 2007 and Exc
Hi, A few months ago at work we switched servers. We sent from the Exchange 2003 to 2007 and all computers had to be re-added to the domain. While we've had some problems here and there, there is one I have yet to solve. We have a computer running Vista, I think 32-bit, that we to configure two exchange accounts on. We use Office 2007 Enterprise edition. And while I can get both accounts working within the same view in Outlook 2007, I can't get them configured like I had before. One account is my own personal bus account and the other is a shared account. ...

Office 2007 non-commercial use + Code 78F when updating
Hi All, Have a couple questions relating a Vista/Office 2007. We bought a sony vaio laptop that came pre-intalled with a trial license of office 2007. I un-installed Office completely and install a fresh copy of our partner license copy of office 2007, but when loading any office application now its shows 'Microsoft Outlook non-commercial use' and same for word,excel, etc. Anyone have any idea why this is? Second question is relating to windows updates in Vista; I get an error Code 78F when trying to install any update, and the soultions i try doesnt seem to resolve this issue....

Dex runtime error after adding modified smart list to vba
My first go round I had added the "original" Smartlist lookup for Inventory/Items to visual basic instead of adding a "modified" Smartlist Lookup for this screen. This worked fine, but I realized I didn't want all users to use the modified Smartlist. I then removed all these changes and tried to start fresh. I then added the original smartlist to Modifier. This was ok. I changed security to use the modified window. However, after adding the modified window, when I try to exit the screen, I get the Dexterity runtime error. I have repeated this seve...

Microsoft Word/Page orientation
In a multi-page document, is it possible to change continuous pages from a page orientation of portrait to landscape and back to portrait again? I have tried this with page breaks inserted but it has not worked yet. I am using Word 2000. Thank you. you need to ask in microsoft.public.word or i could tell you the answer :-) use section breaks "KC" <mykcdog@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:521501c42ca1$4ba0e950$a501280a@phx.gbl... > In a multi-page document, is it possible to change > continuous pages from a page orientation of portrait to > landscape and ba...

Problem installing free trial of Office 07
My Dad's just bought a new laptop and with it comes a free 60-day trial of Microsoft Office 2007. However, when he clicks on it, he simply gets a message telling him "You are not authorised to view this page - HTTP error 401.2: Unauthorised, access is denied due to server configuration." What does this mean, and how do we correct it and download the free trial? Try this URL: http://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/default.aspx BTW, This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website may have misdirected you. -- Arvin Meyer,...

How do I add phone/office to my outlook properties ?
I want to add my details like phone/office to my outlook properties (the ones you get on clicking on your name and selecting outlook properties among the options that appear). Can somebody guide on how to do this. The mail account I use is on an university exchange server. I tried adding the details to my University telephone directory but they are still not reflected in outlook. Do I need to contact my university exchange account administrators to get this done ? Yes, you need to contact the administrator. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: ...

Microsoft Money 2000 Business & Personal Ver 8.0
Microsoft Money 2000 Business & Personal Ver 8.0 will not reconcile (Update Retirement Account) a retirement account after recording a stock merger (Accounts/Investing Center | Cash Transactions | More Cash Tasks | Balance an Account OR Accounts/Investing Center | More Investing Tasks | Update Retirement Account). The following Information Dialog Box appears: "This operation cannot be performed". Prior to the dialob box appearing, the Update Retirement Account Dialog Box appeared and would accept report date information, but would disappear after entering the "Nex...

Microsoft Office Cracks when Saving Document
Hi guys! I've a problem with the Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac. Whenever I want to save any document (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) it cracks, the little coloured circle appears and the program gets blocked. There's no way to save any document. I've noted, that the problem is the screen resolution. I'm using a 640x 480 resolution, but if I change it to 720 x 400 the program begins to work without problems. The problem is that I'm using a Samsung LCD Television/PC display, but the matrix of the screen is only 640x480. I used a S-video adapter to change the video input, and the...

out of the office/office assistant
outlook 2002 under tools I do not have a out of the office slection I tried to change a setting under advanced settings but this did not work. I think I need to make a registrey change but can not find one for the 2002 product. please help Out of Office works only if you connect to an Exchange server. Otherwise, you'll have to spoof it with rules - and this means leaving Outlook open & connected to the Internet for the duration of your absence. See http://www.slipstick.com/rules/index.htm jay wrote: > outlook 2002 under tools I do not have a out of the > office slection I t...

I have downloaded Office 2007 but didn't get Outlook 2007. Why?
I downloaded the trial version of Office 2007 to see if my company wants it. However, the download didn't give me Outlook 2007 and I don't know why. Also, once it does get on here how do I get it work work? Thanks jeross1951 wrote: > I downloaded the trial version of Office 2007 to see if my company wants it. > However, the download didn't give me Outlook 2007 and I don't know why. Also, > once it does get on here how do I get it work work? Thanks You need to uninstall your previous version of Outlook. Then re-install Office 2007, choose "Custom" and m...

microsoft picture it box pops up when I hit send mail
When I try to send mail, Microsoft picture it box pops up and my computer searches the A drive. I have to cancel this 3 times before I can get rid of the box. Then a box comes up informing me that spell check cannot be completed. Finally I can send the e-mail. What is going on? Any help would be much apprciated ...

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\RPC\ClientProtocols reg fix didn't work
Hello, I have been experiencing the "RPC system component not configured correctly" problem that has been floatin' around. I tried adding the missing values to the registry but I am still receiving the error message. I am running Outlook 2003 on Windows XP SP1 against Exchange 2000. I have tested connectivity with Ping and RPC Ping. I have tested the mailbox with other computers that have Windows XP and Outlook 2003 installed. Also, I rebooted my computer to make sure that the RPCSS picked up the registry changes. Does anyone have any additional suggestions? Thanks, - Josh...

SDK
How can I programatically figure if a client is running Sales Standard or Sale Professional, versus Service Standard or Service professional? Can I use the CRMLicense.GetPurchasedLicenseCount method and assume that when the license count is equal to zero, it isn't and if it's greater than zero, it is???? Or is there a better way? Thanks -JD ...

Change way attachments show up in XP Office
In Office XP Pro, my attachments, both received and sent, are now showing up just under the "Subject" box as file names. I want to change attachments back so that they appear as an icon down below the body of the message as they did in previous versions of OutLook. Any suggestions are most welcome. If you have a solution, please email me at: rweeks@cableone.net anytime. Thanks It all depends on your message format. HTML puts the attachment in the header. Rich Text puts it in the body. Plain Text puts it below the message body in a separate window. --� Milly Staples [MV...

Out off office
Have a problem: A user try use his Out Off Office, but when people are sending him a mail they dont get an answer... When i use the Out Off Office.. There is no problem!! Are the people who do not receive the Out of Office message internal or external? If external, this is by design. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Martin <hogies12@ofir.dk> asked: | Have a problem: A use...

Listing of Fields that synchronize between Outlook Contacts and Microsoft CRM
Does anyone know if there is a listing of the fields that synchronize between the Outlook Contacts and the Microsoft CRM Contacts once the contact synchronization is turned on via the Outlook Client? Jack Bender I actually found a listing of fields that synchronize at http://blogs.msdn.com/mscrmfreak/archive/2006/03/17/553700.aspx. Jack Bender "Jack Bender" <jbender@epartnersolutions.com> wrote in message news:u2x4R1IvGHA.3964@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if there is a listing of the fields that synchronize > between the Outlook Contacts and the M...