Microsoft Office OneNote should provide Smart art.

Microsoft Office OneNote should provide Smart Art.
It would make note taking much easier.
I do not want to go back to Excel for Smart Art.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=26a8cfba-ecbe-40b1-b7a2-805cce182cbd&dg=microsoft.public.office.misc

Freehand is so much easier with practice.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, ramiabaz asked:

| Microsoft Office OneNote should provide Smart Art.
| It would make note taking much easier.
| I do not want to go back to Excel for Smart Art.
|

| ----------------
| This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
| suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
| the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
| button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
| Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=26a8cfba-ecbe-40b1-b7a2-805cce182cbd&dg=microsoft.public.office.misc

0
Milly

office home and student 2007 03-02-10
I can't find my disc but i have my product key. How do i download it again? How to replace Microsoft software or hardware, order service packs, and replace product manuals http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[ln];326246 Michelle wrote: > I can't find my disc but i have my product key. How do i download it again? ...

How do I remove a second similar option in Office Live beta
When I click on 'Open' or 'Save' for 'Office Live' in 2002 version of MS Word I have two identical drop down choices. How do I get rid of the second choice. (e.g. Open is clicked and two choices appear, both saying, 'Sign in to Office Live Workspace beta'. ...

Microsoft Map object
Where do I install this object from? I have it on mine but a user that needs it, doesn't have it available...... ...

Try patch that came from the Microsoft
--xkqtffluw Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="xqtowzisyckhojlrg"; type="multipart/alternative" --xqtowzisyckhojlrg Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="wvffeowvde" --wvffeowvde Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect yo...

Repost: Microsoft 2002 won't run on Windows XP, can't get product id for MS Help
After installing Microsoft 2002 on my Windows XP system I get the error "Unable to initialize a required Money component." The Microsoft CHECKSKU program detects, but does not correct, the problem. I cannot create an online help request from Microsoft because I can't get the product id because I can't run Money. Any help anyone can offer? Thanks a bunch! Keith... I found three articles in the MS KB on this. The third one has the checksku stuff, try the first two. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310765 http://support.microsoft.com/default.as...

Is Excel 2007 the same software in all Office packages?
All Office 2007 packages include Excel. Is it the same program in all packages or it changes depanding of the package? I need to do statistics in excel. In case that it changes, which package is the best for me? "edithdelaparra" <edithdelaparra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0FDB6CAC-3E71-4B9D-81B2-218D79D36D19@microsoft.com... > All Office 2007 packages include Excel. Is it the same program in all > packages or it changes depanding of the package? I need to do statistics > in > excel. In case that it changes, which package is the...

office 2003
what is the link to download the office 2003 on line -- Elliot Rose 646-224-8585 516-908-4748 eFax elliotrose18@optonline.net You cannot legally download Office 2003 from anywhere. If you are intent upon trying to cram a gallon of software into your quart-size netbook, then spend a few bucks on an external cd/dvd drive. elliot rose wrote: > what is the link to download the office 2003 on line You have allready been told you cannot, and how to install. Are you devoid of common sense? "elliot rose" <elliotrose18@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8...

Deleted border art
I accidentally deleted from my Publisher page, and apparently also from my computer, a favorite border art entitled, "Flowers Tiny." I thought that I might be able to find and restore it to my available options in Border Art, but have been unable to do so. Can anyone tell me how I can resore or replace "Flowers Tiny" into my Border Art? Thanks! Hi cnlmcmullin (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I accidentally deleted from my Publisher page, and || apparently also from my computer, a favorite border art || entitled, "Flowers...

K Office Threat
This is for the Mac BU, I was wondering if you guys see the open source port of KOffice to Mac OS X as a threat to Office for the mac and in turn you developing for the mac? In article <34c19b95.0402021151.69467890@posting.google.com>, buss0103@umn.edu (Paul) wrote: > This is for the Mac BU, I was wondering if you guys see the open > source port of KOffice to Mac OS X as a threat to Office for the mac > and in turn you developing for the mac? I don't know if you'll find that anyone from the MacBU will respond - since this is a peer-to-peer forum they usually don'...

Microsoft Query #3
I am trying to create a query in Microsoft Query that gets data from an Access Database. I click on New Query, which brings up a box for me to Choose Data Source. I select MS Access Database, then I select the the actual database. Next, a box titled Add Tables comes up, but there is nothing to select. I have done this successfully in the past, but I cannot figure out what is wrong. ...

where do I find Publisher on Office Xp
I have the Office XP Porfessional upgrade CDs. How do I find an install Publisher 2002 from these CDs TIA Dave in Omaha Hi Dave in Omaha (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I have the Office XP Porfessional upgrade CDs. How do I || find an install Publisher 2002 from these CDs Publisher is not on the Office XP Professional Ugrade CD's. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.mvps.org/publisher This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! L...

Office 2003 Small Business Edition
I must have bought Office 2003, pre installed some years ago and now I cannot use its features, which I suspect is attributable to me failing to activate the software (an error and not intentional). Unsurprisingly for me, the online activation won't work and I cannot find any UK contact details. Would someone please advise me what to do. Thank you. On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 10:45:01 -0700, richard wrote: > I must have bought Office 2003, pre installed some years ago and now I cannot > use its features, which I suspect is attributable to me failing to activate > the so...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Works Fine But...
I am trying to find a SQL person to help with a problem. Somehow, and I am not exactly sure how it happened, the "sysft_ftcat_documentindex" SQL file for my MSCRM data base got separated from the other SQL data base and log files and was placed on a separate drive which failed and had to be replaced. I did not have a backup of that file. As I was saying, Microsoft CRM works fine but I cannot do a full SQL database backup because that file does not exist. I can do a partial data base backup but I would like to do a full data base backup. Also, everytime the server is reboote...

Cannot digitally sign after Office 2003 Service Pack 1
After I installed the Office 2003 Service Pack 1, each time I want to send a digitally signed message from Outlook, the following error message appears: "An error occurred in the underlying security system", and I cannot send the message. Will appreciate any ideas as to why this happens. Have you tried removing/reinstalling the certificate? /neo ps - you can't salvage the existing certificate in the store since it sounds like it is corrupt. you need to reinstall the certificate from the original crt/pfx package you received. "Jerry" <duncan_jeremy@hotmail....

microsoft clip art
I am redesigning our company brochure and I found some photo clip art I like to use. However, I want to insert things and it is my understanding that this is free clip art. I am wondering what can I do? Please let me know. In general, contact whoever holds the copyright on the clip art and find out if it is free to use, or who do you contact for a license to use it in your brochures. Paul Riemerman "J.D." <JDGrow@clinicservice.com> wrote in message news:008901c38e85$246577d0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am redesigning our company brochure and I found some > photo clip...

Openning Office 2003 Software
I have Office 2003 installed on my laptop. Each time I open a program, that program requires me to accept the licensing/terms and conditions agreement. I would like to accept it once and not see it again everytime I open a program. How can I make it stop asking me to accept the agreement everytime I open an Office 2003 program? http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=office+2003+eula+keeps+popping+up&aq=0m&oq=EULA+keeps+popping+up&aqi=g-m2 Maynard wrote: > I have Office 2003 installed on my laptop. Each time I open a program, that > program requires me ...

Microsoft RMS and returns
I have a strange scenario- I have a bookstore customer who would like to "buy back" books (via return) but wants to be able to limit the amount of books to buy back (ex- 10). Is there a way to cap returns in the system, have a window pop stating how many have been returned thus far, or maybe note this somewhere in the system? Also- would we create a tender type for returns so we could track how much money was coming out for the buy back of the books? Andrea Hi Andrea, 1- To limit the number of returns to 10 items will require a development which is possible. Contact me if ...

updating Mac Office X
I attempted to update my version of Microsoft Office for Mac OS X from the downloads on the Mactopia site. The latest version is 10.1.5. Before installing 10.1.5 I was required to install 10.1.2 and then 10.1.4. I did this and all the installations appeared to be successful. However, after installation, MS Word crashed and would not open. On looking at the Get Info for Excel it was recorded as Version 10.1.5 as was Power point. Entourage was 10.1.4 and Word remained at 10.0, the original version as installed from my CD. I deleted the updates and reinstalled 10.0 and Word is OK. Have repeated ...

how to get Word Art along a circular arc?
I'm designing a logo for our company conference. I'd like the main shape of the logo to be a circle, with the theme of our annual conference across the top of the circle. Then I'd like to have 3 big rings going around and disappearing behind the circle (rather like the rings of Saturn). I have 2 questions. 1) I'd like the text to be in an arc that parallels the outline of the circle - the text will take up about one quarter of the circumference. I've discovered how to get Word Art to put the text in an arc, but the arc is oval rather than circular, and doesn'...

if outlook allows message to be dragged to microsoft access
Would anyone know if outlook allows message to be dragged to microsoft access? Outlook express allows it but I only get a few columns of information from outlook. ...

Spot Color, Word Art, Autoshapes
I designed a project using PUBLISHER 2002. It came out great. However, when I save for pre-press SPOT COLOR (PANTONE), all the WORD ART graphics, and AUTOSHAPES turn GREY. The graphics that turn grey were all FILLED with a cloud graphic that was included with the program. I recolored the graphic using the FORMAT PICTURE>RECOLOR option to the PANTONE as I was advised by my printer. I also selected COLOR PRINTING>SPOT COLOR prior to saving. I also tried it by setting COLOR PRINTING>SPOT COLOR and selecting the PANTONE prior to designing the document. I am about to go to ...

Enter chinese characters in Microsoft Great Plains
Hi Everyone! Does anyone knows if chinese characters is already supported in Great Plains? The last time I checked, it is not yet supported. I was able to do some testing and research and found a software that will enable users to key in chinese characters anywhere in MGP as long as it accepts alphabets. However, it is costly to the client's part as they would need to purchase this software. For cost saving purposes, is there a built in product or is there any way that would allow users to enter chinese characters. My client is in Singapore and most of my client's request ...

odbc connection fails in Office 2010
i recently got a new computer with win7, and also purchased Office 2010. A database that i have had for years is producing odbc connection failed errors. i had no problems with 2007 (with win7). i have gone throught the "sandbox" security change in the registry that i found in the online help. i have also added it to trusted sites, enabled macros, but still no luck. the test connection in odbc administrator works fine. On Thu, 20 May 2010 09:33:01 -0700, magick <magick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: What is the exact error? What is the app trying to do...

Microsoft Outlook/Word AutoCorrect File Errors
Microsoft Outlook/Word AutoCorrect File Errors Upon opening Microsoft Outlook and Word, I get the following AutoCorrect file errors. “Your AutoCorrect file, symbolsMSO1033.acl, could not be saved. The file may be read-only, or you may not have permission to modify the file.” I click the “OK” button and receive the following message. “Your AutoCorrect file, FICE12\1033\MSO.ACLMSO1033.acl, could not be saved. The file may be read-only, or you may not have permission to modify the file.” I click the “OK” button. If I close the Outlook or Word apps., I get the following m...

IMF V2 /// Auto Update (Microsoft Update) does'nt work
on a E2K3 std US SP2 FE srv, IMF V2 auto update (Microsoft Update) does'nt work. I have 2 Front-End E2K3 load-balanced servers. On the 2nd node, the IMF auto update works fine but on the first node, nothing happens. best practices from http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=907747#XSLTH3166121123120121120120 have been applied on the 2 nodes: How to enable updates After you enable the Intelligent Message Filter in Exchange System Manager, to enable Intelligent Message Filter updates, you must create the ContentFilterState registry entry. To do this, follow these steps:1. Click Start,...