Microsoft Office Accounting 2009 ..Online transfer does not work

There does not seem to be a way to set up online transfer of the accounting
file to and from the accountant.  Office live does not support this feature.
Why do they show it in the help file?  After creating the office live account
and try to transfer the data I get a message "this office live service is not
availible from the current windows live ID account".

Can I delete OE and just use Microsoft Outlook 2002
I would like to delete Outlook Express is this advisable? I am going to be using Microsoft Outlook 2002 which I recieved w/Toshiba PDA and already have it set up on the same PC as OE. Can I use Microsoft Outlook for multiple e- mail accounts? Differences Between Outlook and Outlook Express http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q257824 With Outlook, you can integrate and manage e-mail from multiple e-mail accounts, personal and group calendars, contacts, and tasks. "Delia Marlowe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:780901c4025...

modify AD computer script to run from locally authenticated account on server
Hello, I have a script that I want to modify but am lost in applying the correct syntax to move a computer object in Active Directory. Based on what I have found in my searches I will need to bind directly to a DC with alternate credentials. I have tried multiple iterations but can't get it to work. Below is the original un-altered script that I am trying improve upon. ------begin paste----------- 'get computer name strComputer = "." Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:\\" & strComputer & "\root \cimv2") Set colItems = objWMI...

Office X 10.1.6 Update: Fonts missing?
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3182711903_8674241 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit After updating to 10.1.6, some fonts are missing (KidPrint, Lucida handwriting, etc.) Any ideas? --B_3182711903_8674241 Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Office X 10.1.6 Update: Fonts missing?</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <FON...

Best Work at Home Jobs Online
Are you looking for online jobs for college students? Or are you simply looking for the best work at home jobs online so that you don't have to work that boring 9 to five job any more? Well if you are you a college student who doesn't have time for a full time job but needs some extra cash and you're looking for online jobs from home or you're someone who simply needs a different line of work, then you've come to the right article! Today a lot of people are looking for online work and are getting into what is known as affiliate marketing. Why? Because it has a l...

OE6 fails after installing Office 2000
The help of the assembled multitudes is welcomed: I tried to install MS Office 2000 Premium into an environment containing MSIE6.0 and Outlook Express 6.0 (with full SP updates.) OS is Windows ME, also with full updates. Result was corruption of Outlook Express. I could view email headers and previews, but could not launch email messages and/or print them. Further, the addressbook disappeared. When I tried to access address book, I was told that the system was improperly installed and I should reinstall. Removing Office 2000 from the system restored functionality to Outlook Express. I ...

office 2004 for mac pro edition
i'm in the market to purchase a new laptop and am thinking of getting the powerbook. i need to buy it soon (this weekend) and being that i have pc's in my office, i am also thinking of buying office 2004 for mac. i understand the pro version isn't out yet. if i were to purchase the standard version now and wanted to upgrade it once the pro version came out, would i need to pay the full amount for the upgrade? or would microsoft give me a break and either give me a discount on the upgrade or even provide me with a free copy? thanks. In article <5f0c01c4822d$2354dd8...

Help Microsoft Office 2003
After now using Microsoft Office 2003 for about 3 months now, have suddenly noticed that my email messages have just started showing strange symbols for certain punctuation. This does not show as I type... but the recipent sees these symbols when the message is received. I can see it when they reply back. The strange symbols show for the apostrophe and sometimes for the exclaimation. I do not recognize the symbols. I do not have caps lock on, do have number lock on. None of the symbols show on my keys. Help?! Thanks! Kim it's caused by character encoding. What email client and...

Can't Change Text direction in office 2007
Hi, i have installed office 2007 ( Pro Plus Edition) on a machine. i have faced a strange thing that i have never seen. the option of changing text direction from right to left or left to right does not exist. it come by default with ltr direction. What's the Problem ? Hi, You need to enable a right-to-left language, such as Hebrew or Arabic. To do this, perform the following steps: 1. Close Word. 2. Click Start, click All Programs, click Microsoft Office, click Microsoft Office Tools, and then click Microsoft Office 2007 Language Settings. 3. In the "Available...

Account name not mapped with security id
Hi, After installing CRM, i have noticed in the event viewer on the server that CRM generates an errorin the form of something like Error: Account names not mapped with domain users security IDs. How do i solve this? ...

Office 2000 Small Business
When we load Office 2000 Small Business and than open Publisher we get the following error. The instruction at "Ox77fcbcbe" referenced memory at "Oxfffffff8". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program. What can we do to fix this error. It is usually do to a faulty printer/graphics driver. Does Publisher open okay in safe mode? Disable your printer before opening Publisher, if it opens go to the manufacturer's web site and look around for newer drivers. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mv...

Washington Mutual line of credit online setup
Is there any way to get WaMu loans (HELOC) to work in Money 2006? I understand that direct downloads are not possible, but maybe Yodlee can handle this. I tried setting up this account, but WaMu is not listed if I try to set it up as an online credit card provider. Thanks -R ...

Office Outlook
Hi, my office outlook is not working properly, error message : "the procedure entry point GETiums could not be located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL " . what should I do?? pls advise. Thanks. Download and install the latest version of MDAC from Microsoft. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "david" <david@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C814B57-C82D-4066-8586-7CFDA8750D55@microsoft.com... > Hi...

Deferred Compensation Accounts
Quicken let me identify accounts that had taxable distribution, i.e. tranfers from accounts could be identified as taxable. Is there any of doing this in Money 2004 Deluxe? ...

BARCODE ON TRANSFERS
HOW CAN I EDIT A TRANSFER OUT/IN TO SHOW EVERY SKU CODE OF THE ITEMS TRANSFERRED. ALSO INSTEAD OF SHOWING COST TO SHOW MY RETAIL PRICE AND A EXTENDED RETAIL PRICE (=QTY TRANSF X PRICE) ORDERED - TO DATE - ISSUED - LOOKUPCODE - BARCODE - DESCRIPTION - PRICE - EXTENDED PRICE THESE ARE THE COLUMNS I WANT A TRANSFER TO SHOW AND PRINT ANY HELP THX DAVI ...

do you want to transfer video from iPad to Mac
do you want to transfer&nbsp; from iPad to MaciPad is become more and more popular in our daily world, which can help us enjoy the world without limitation. However, there is one shortcoming that iPad belongs to Mac without supporting the format of Windows.iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer, the excellent iPad to Mac transfer, is a useful software that designed for Mac users.Fistly ,you can use it to fast transfer, rip, copy.Secondly,you can manage your music, videos, photos, podcasts and TV Shows from iPad to Mac, iPad to iTunes with the help of the iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer.Moreover, it s...

Full screen doesn't works in Word 8 for mac
Hello everybody Strangely my full screen option doesn't work in Word. It only enlarge the window of my file but background and other opened applications are still visible. Thanks for any clue Full screen mode functions in Pages so I don't think it's a system issue -- Constance Hi Constance, the fullscreen view in Word does not really deserve that name; all it does is hide the toolbars and the rulers. It is nowhere near the fullscreen view in Pages, which hides anything not related to the currently active Pages document. Sorry; there's not much you can do ...

Dictionaries for Office v.X
Hi. I would like to install various dictionaries (Italian, Spanish etc..) in Office v.X, OS 10.3.9, but I simply can't find them -looked for them everywhere!! Mactopia, P2P etc.. I imagine they must exist, as there are country-specific versions of the software...does anyone know WHERE I can find such dictionaries? Thanks. Did you look on the Office X CD, including in the Value Pack? I don't remember installing Office X, but I believe the way the Mac version works is that the US version has almost all the proofing tools. However, they may not be set for a default install, so you ...

Office Mac 2004 on a Mac Mini?
Can I run Office Mac 2004 Standard Edition on a MacMini 1.83/1GB/80/Combo/BT/AP with OSX 10.4.11? Also, what the simplest way to transfer 10 gig of documents from a Mac G4-400 (OS 9.x) to the MacMini OSX10.4.11) AppleTalk? If so what kind of cable? Thanks in advance. Hello John - There should be no problem running Office 2004 on the configuration you described - although I'm not familiar enough with the Mini to speak to its graphics capabilities. A little more RAM wouldn't hurt but isn't _needed_ depending on your usage requirements. As to transferring the files, I'd t...

Office 2011 #2
Want to say that I'm impressed with 2011. Many things on my wish list were done to improve older versions�the tiny Style window in Word is better than the Windows version, Outlook doesn't make you scroll though a long list of fonts to get to what you want, and the software plays better with the Mac OS. I use Office for Windows 2003, 2007, and 2010 and Office for Mac 2004 and 2011. My preference is on the Mac side but I get my work done with all versions. Thank you MS. ...

You cannot perform this operation right now. There is an online operation in progress
What on earth does that message mean? It is preventing me from performing any online activity in Money 2006 I am not using Passport or MSN features. Only OFX downloads. If I do a quick repair, it seems to allow me to update, once. After that, it displays the same error message. It does this even if I try an update as the very first thing on opening Money. There should be no online activity in progress at that time, AFAIK. -- Aloke ---- to reply by e-mail remove 123 and change invalid to com Aloke, Depending on who you talk to the behavior is either a bug or a feature. Regardles...

Transfering Outlook Data to a New PC
I've just built a new PC. Currently it has nothing on it other than Windows. When I install Outlook 2003 I'll need to transfer the data from another PC onto it, including all folders, emails and attachments in them and calendar data. What's the easiest and most effective way to do this? Find the PST file and copy it to the new machine and into the appropriate directory, what? Thanks. Copy the pst(s) to the new PC There isnt an appropriate Folder, there is a default folder created when Outlook is installed. http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm "Marts&q...

switching investment charts in microsoft money plus deluxe
I'm using Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe 17.0 As in Money 2004 clicking on a listed investment on the Home tab goes directly to a price chart. In the earlier program I could switch quickly between investment charts using a drop down list on the chart page. In money plus deluxe 17.0 I have to go back to Home first or the Portfolio tab. Can I make this work as before? Thanks for any help. "Dave K" <p_sellars-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote in message news:eqMaGmEcIHA.4712@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > > I'm using Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe 17.0 > > As...

Account Unknown
Throughout our Exchange 2003 organisation, the security pages show two "Account unknowns" as well as the expected accounts. These unknown accounts cannot be removed as they are inherited from parent objects. In the Exchange System Manager, properties of the top-level object also show these two "account unknown" on the security tab and again they cannot be removed as they are inherited from its parent. Should these unknown accounts be removed and if so how? Where are they being inherited from? "Mark Goodspeed" <MarkGoodspeed@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Microsoft Office won't start up
Hi, I've had Microsoft Office 2004 (on my PowerBook G4 for a few months now with no major dramas. A few days ago I started having issues with Word, Excel and Powerpoint in that they don't start up, just displaying an "unexpetedly quit" message. Entourage is running relatively fine. I'm running on Mac OS 10.4.2, and I have the latest updated version of Office (11.2.0) and have all the latest updates available. I've since tried to re-install Office twice as well as repair Disk Permissions from disk utility but to no avail. Around the time Office stopped working I had...

Thanks to Braindumps, I Just Succeded in My Microsoft Certification exams.
Hello,I am really happy to say ,I passed my exam with your freedumps by getting 95.Really it is fantastic.Thank you all.I like to prepare this as best site comparing with all. Once again thanks to all PrepDumps members.http://www.pass4sure.nl/ $B!*(B http://www.pass4sure.nl/Microsoft/index.html ...