Microsoft Office Accounting 2009 ..Online transfer does not work

There does not seem to be a way to set up online transfer of the accounting
file to and from the accountant.  Office live does not support this feature.
Why do they show it in the help file?  After creating the office live account
and try to transfer the data I get a message "this office live service is not
availible from the current windows live ID account".

Outlook 7 won't work after uninstalling Outlook 10. Help.
I downloaded Office 10 BETA and then uninstalled it. My Outlook 7 won't work now because of the Beta download. I get the following message "This information service is not installed on your computer". What can I do? Reinstall from your cd? "ckm" <ckm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1E4587D-B387-4CE2-AD66-EF10D04E200F@microsoft.com... >I downloaded Office 10 BETA and then uninstalled it. My Outlook 7 won't >work > now because of the Beta download. I get the following message "This > information service is ...

microsoft office professional 2007 trial product key
My computor is not accepting the product key,what must i do? From where did you get the product key from -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Kaiser" <Kaiser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C6101C5-A75D-4A84-B48C-992FDA921A70@microsoft.com... > My computor is not accepting the product key,what must i do? He may have stolen it from somewhere. What difference does this make? Has your wife also joined your sister and your mum in the escort ...

Investment Account balance over time
I am using Microsoft Money 2005. Under Report, there is an option "Net Worth over time". I am looking for a similar reporting option for investment account balance, i.e. I like to see the balance of any given investment over time. Any idea? In microsoft.public.money, namsilat wrote: >I am using Microsoft Money 2005. Under Report, there is an option "Net >Worth over time". I am looking for a similar reporting option for >investment account balance, i.e. I like to see the balance of any >given investment over time. Any idea? You can Customize the "Net Wor...

Office XP Outlook, Found Inbox but not other folders
Fresh installed WinXP and Office XP onto a new hard drive, found my inbox messages (file outlook.pst) on my now slaved old hard drive. Copy Pasted that file over the new one and started outlook. some error came up about the pst file moving and when outlook finally started I had my Inbox messages but not the folders I had organized old messages into or the old messages. Was wondering if they were located somewhere else and if so where? same problem here ... any answers out there>? >-----Original Message----- >same problem here ... any answers out there>? >. >I believe that ...

Buying office student edition.
Hi : I just bough my imac and wish to purchase the student edition of office. However i wpould like to know if there is a way to buy it and download it from somewhere instead of having to wait for the cd to come in the mail. Please help. Thanxxx Hi, no, you cannot download it; you'll have to wait for the CD to arrive. On 21.06.06 7:11, in article 1150870292.630514.223930@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "Tiffossi" <tiffossigalindo@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi : > > I just bough my imac and wish to purchase the student edition of > office. However i wpould lik...

Cntrl + Arrow shortcut isn't working
Typically, when I press Cntrl + Any Arrow, (and when I am in an empty cell), I jump to the first cell with a value in it. In several documents I am working in, the down arrow simply jumps to the top of the entire range, dissallowing me from finding the first cell with text or numbers in it. Does anyone know why this may be happening and how I can stop it? Thanks! Are there any non printing characters in the apparantly blank cells. For instance if you insert the following formula in a cell then it does not display anything but you can see the formula in the formula bar:- ="" ...

Need online Publisher 2003 tutorial with animation/audio
Several weeks ago, I discovered an animated Publisher 2003 tutorial with audio, but I can't find it again. I thought I accessed it from the Microsoft Office page but am unable to find a link. Martha in Hawaii <MarthainHawaii@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Several weeks ago, I discovered an animated Publisher 2003 tutorial > with audio, but I can't find it again. I thought I accessed it from > the Microsoft Office page but am unable to find a link. Please see Mary's response (posted 7 minutes before your post) to your previous ...

Statement Downloading problems with many accounts with the same Bank
My wife and I each have checking, savings, visa and other accounts at the same bank. When I download the statements the account nuber anly has one digit. 1 for savings, 2 for checking. When Money imports the statement it dumps it into the last account that was downloaded to. For instance if I down load my statement for checking it will import it fine. When I download my wife's it puts it into my checking. I then have to delete the statment and then down load it again and select my wife checking. The next time I down load my statement it will post to my wife's account. Is ther...

Office Object Library differs on NT
Hello, I have a database which I run as a front-end .mdb file with the User Interface and queries, and the back-end .mdb file which contains all tables with data. I am running Access 2000 on WinXP. I am constantly making changes to the front-end, and when necessary I instruct my clients to copy the latest version of the front_end to their local machines. One unfortunate PC is still living in the dark ages and is on Windows NT(although it does have Access 2000). And the problem is: When I copy a new version of the front-end .mdb file to the NT machine, I always have to go and change ...

Error converting lead to account
Hi, I got an error message from CRM when I tried to convert a lead to an account. This error is not consistency, sometime happen, sometime not. My situation was I deactivated a lead and convert it to an account. The error said "Duplicate Record: A record with these values already exists. A duplicate record cannot be created. Select one or more unique values and try again." I did check everywhere in the account, there was no record that already exist. I'm not sure that this error was created by CRM or c360 product because I've installed the c360 product in my CRM serve...

running outlook 7 in vista non-administrator user accounts
office outlook 7 in vista, will only run one time after each startup, in the user account that is not the adminstrator account. after that it will not run,it will run multiple times in the administrator account. i have disabeled user account control,firewalls,and virus scanner,but it does not help. any thoughts? -- roch do you get any errors? is it still running in task manager, processes tab after you close it? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytip...

Time Capture
Hi, my organization (a municipality) is in the process of implementing Microsoft GP 10. We are looking to implement the project accounting module for all of our regular operations. We are not implementing the payroll side of GP as the payroll and human resources components do not meet our needs. We have selected Stargarden as our payroll/HR vendor and now need to review the integration. We are looking at having time capture carried out in Stargarden and then feeding the information to project accounting. Does anybody have any experiences with this sort of situation? Your comments ...

MNY 06: Can't delete one account without deleting all
I've just upgraded from Money 2004 to Money 2006 on my laptop computer. Although I have online access to 6 accounts at my bank, I just want to manage two of these accounts on this computer. However, when I opened Money 2006 and connected to my bank, it downloaded all 6 accounts. I thought I could delete the 4 accounts that I do not want to manage on this PC, but Money informed me that deleting one account would result in ALL SIX accounts being deleted. Is there any way that I can delete just the 4 accounts and keep online access to the two accounts I want to manage on this compu...

Office 2008 12.2.0 Update will not install?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am trying to install the 12.2.0 Update and I get the red exclamation point on the disk in the installer. the error message ins the installer is: "You cannot install Office 2008 12.2.0 Update on this volume. This update requires Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later." The computer is a MacBook Pro with 10.5.7 and office 12.1.9 installed. thanks in advance, tb. On 7/21/09 12:50 PM, in article 59b7889b.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "tbInSM@officeformac.com" <tbInSM@officeformac.com> wrote: > &g...

I can't open Office Data File from CDs #2
Dear technical experts, I have been facing a security problem with Microsoft Outlook files. I exported Outlook items into Office outlook files (with the extension is .pst). The exported files were firstly saved on my computer (different path and location in comparison with default path of Office Outlook files in Documents and Settings). I can open my exported files easily. Because the size of outlook items is very large, I would like to save Office outlook files on another storage device in stead of using hard drives of my computer. I made copy these files to a flash drive (USB dri...

Urgent advice requested re: Exchange 5.5 Online/Offline defrag
Hi, I hope this is a good newsgroup to put an advice request for Exchange 5.5. We are running Exchange 5.5 Standard edition on an Win2000 server. Last week it hit the 16GB limit for the private information store. There were not warning messages but that's something I'll deal with after the recovery. Following the advice on microsoft site, I decided to do an offline deframentation using eseutil. As I don't have a spare 18GB on the server (the disk is only 32GB) I had to use a network drive to store the temporarily created edb file. I started eseutil defrag at about 8pm on ...

Hyperlinks don't work in Outlook 2002
When someone sends me a link in an email, I click on it and it opens a blank page in IE 6. How caqn I fix this? ...

Work orders or layaways in HQ
I have some questions about using HQ and layaways or work orders: 1. I need to find out if work orders or layaways can be generated in one store and a payment made to the layaway or work order in another store. 2. In addition, could a person pick up the merchandise in a different store than where the work order was created? 3. Also, can work orders be changed at a different location than where they were created? Thanks in advance. Hi Kyle - not out of the box, as a standard installation will not allow you to create a layaway/workorder in store 2 and have store 5 be the one that proce...

Outlook 2003
Using Outlook 2003, installed over Outlook 2002, PST file for delivery location, no Exchange server, I can drag an email to some folders and not to others. I can't find anything different between the ones that work and the ones that don't. Any tips on where to look or what to change would be helpful. TIA, Dave ...

redrawindows don't work in embedded, what can i use?
Hi, i would like to know the alternative of RedrawWindow(NULL, NULL, RDW_INVALIDATE | RDW_UPDATENOW) for Embedded VC++. I try Updatewindows but that's not work. If someone can write me the code equivalence the that line please. There the part of the code : void CDrawingView:nMouseMove(UINT nFlags, CPoint point) { if(m_Pan && GetDC()->PtVisible(point)) { if(m_pDrawing->isOpen()) { double OnePixel; VIEW drwview; m_pDrawing->GetViewProperties(&drwview); OnePixel = 1/(drwview.PPU*drwview.ZoomLevel); drwview.ViewLeft = drwview.ViewLeft ...

outlook has stopped working
I get this message everytime I try to open the program.It checks for a solution and none will be found. I recently setup my outlook email and registered my product . Any help would be appricated. Does the dialog provide any more details? "(fl)joe" <(fl)joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63060EF9-B688-4176-A366-16DDE077A964@microsoft.com... > I get this message everytime I try to open the program.It checks for a > solution and none will be found. I recently setup my outlook email and > registered my product . Any help would be appricated. no...

does RMS have Received on account function?
does RMS have Received on account function? I know that RMS has Payout function. but I dont see the Received on account function. If you know where it is . please let me know. thank you. From the POs Screen you can do a Shift+F4 and this will bring up the payment screen for on account -- Maurice Gordon Maurice@americanretailsupply.com Sales/Support 1-800-426-5708 XT 1307 "nick" <nick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1DD40E30-A276-46D5-B164-16E432C270D1@microsoft.com... > does RMS have Received on account function? > > I know that RMS has Payou...

Rename Sub-Accounts left nav item
In the Account edit dialog, there is a link in left nav call "Sub-Accounts". However, for our clients implementation we have renamed Account to Company and so would like this to change to say "Sub-Companies" but I can not figure out a way to do so. Any ideas anyone? Aaron Aaron, Here you go: http://blogs.infinite-x.net/?p=60 Mitch Aaron, Cancel that last post. that wasn't what you were looking for. Sorry. Mitch "Aaron Prenot" wrote: > In the Account edit dialog, there is a link in left nav call "Sub-Accounts". > However, for...

Account Invoices View
Is there a way to change the default view in invoices when looking up invoices IN the account window (i.e. not in the main invoices screen)? Right now, it's set to "Active" and we want to change that to "All". -- Brandon ================== Presentations Direct - http://www.presentationsdirect.com > Binding Machines http://www.presentationsdirect.com/binding-machines/gbc-binding-machines.asp > Laminators http://www.presentationsdirect.com/laminators/gbc-laminators.asp > Paper Shredders http://www.presentationsdirect.com/paper-shredders/...

disappearing email accounts
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0194_01CB0415.F4584140 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable unexpected change in outbound filtering has resulted in thousands of = people losing their email accounts. accounts were temporarily closed for abuse or other reasons. all FALSE. and of course support is NONE RESPONSIVE. looking at the forum there was over 2000 postings in less than 24 hours. someone needs to wake up and get this corrected. mikeyhsd@hotmail.com ------=_Nex...