Microsoft IME works as 32bit when office2007 is installed on 64bit

Prior to installing office2007,IME will be a 64 bit component which is as
seen in Task manager.

But When office 2007 is installed IME starts working as 32 bit component.

When will be the 64 bit version of office 2007 available.

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 01:28:01 -0700, Kartik Narayanan wrote:

> Prior to installing office2007,IME will be a 64 bit component which is as
> seen in Task manager.
>
> But When office 2007 is installed IME starts working as 32 bit component.
>
> When will be the 64 bit version of office 2007 available.

Office 2007 products are 32 bit only.

Office 2010 will offer 64 bit versions.

During the Office 2010 beta,

you cannot run Office 2010 64 bit and Office 2007 32 bit on the same
computer -

you can run Office 2010 32 bit and Office 2007 32 bit with a few
exceptions:

http://www.microsoft.com/Office/2010/en/faqs/default.aspx#24q

probably the official release will be the same.

David

--
From David Troxell - Product Scope 7.9 - Encourager Software
Email - mailto:office2010_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com

XP-32 can't read dynamic disk set after Win7 install
I've got XP Pro 32-bit, XP x64 installed and did a clean install of Win7 Pro. I have a couple of dynamic disks which have stripe and volume sets on them. Win7 apparently "touched" them in some way and XP 32-bit can't read them. Trying to "reactivate" in Disk Management produces errors in the event logs of "Format Error was found in configuration copy" and "Internal Error: The disk group contains no valid configuration copies". Now, XP x64 can read the dynamic disks just fine (as well as Win7 which continues t...

microsoft money 5 date configuration
Microsoft money 5 has always displayed the date as month, day, year. One day it accidently got changed to the show the date as day, month, year. I don't know what happened or how to correct it. Does anyone know How to change it back? In microsoft.public.money, winir wrote: >Microsoft money 5 has always displayed the date as month, day, year. One day >it accidently got changed to the show the date as day, month, year. I don't >know what happened or how to correct it. Does anyone know How to change it >back? Check the short date format in Windows. ...

Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close #2
After installing Microsoft service pack (sp2) and while opening Outlooks 2000 (Office 2000);I recieved this error message, "Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close." Can anyone offer a suggestion to fix this problem? >-----Original Message----- >After installing Microsoft service pack (sp2) and while >opening Outlooks 2000 (Office 2000);I recieved this error >message, "Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and >needs to close." > >Can anyone offer a suggestion to fix this problem? >. > i have the same pro...

install more than one device with same driver
we use a simplified version of DevCon for installing a driver and it works fine, but now we have multiple instances of the device, all controlled b y the same driver (this is a serial port emulator). Say I need to install three instances. When I run install.exe once for each instance, every time it finds an already installed device, it repeats installing that, so in total we see 6 installs (1+2+3). I must admit that most of what goes on in install is blackmagic to me. But is it possible to call install once and have it install all 3 devices in one run? Thanks, Jan "...

5 man can work simultaneous on a Sheet saved on a local server?
We are 5 people willing to work: edit/save simultaneous (if possible) on a Excel sheet saved on a local server. Any suggestion welcomed! Thanks a lot and compile succesfully! Share the workbook to make use of the multiple users to get connected. Press Alt+T+B and now Share Workbook Dialog box will appear and under the Edit Tab>>Check the ‘Allow changes by more than one user at the same time’ checkbox and give Ok. Remember to Click Yes, if this post helps! -------------------- (Ms-Exl-Learner) -------------------- "Dan Tabla" wrote: > We are ...

Re Installing Outlook
-- Outlook is not sending or receiving emails can I re install just outlook from Microsoft office Disc with out disturbing word and excel??? Thanks in advance.........Bob Vance ...

eConnect 10.0 Install question
Hi, I am in the process of upgrading our GP9.0 to GP10.0 in a test environment. My question surrounds eConnect 10.0. When I installed eConnect 9.0 on top of GP9.0 in the past, when I select components to install for eConnect 9, it has an option to install the Business Objects (which are stored procs from what I gathered in the docs). And everything worked fine. After I upgraded to GP10.0, and I launch the eConnect 10.0 installer, it only give me an option to install the COM+ components, aka the eConnect runtime (I'm using .NET integrations). I changed my namespaces in my .NET code a...

Error during setup office2007/ 2003
My office has stopped working and I cannot repair or reinstall the application. It says another installation is in progress but this installation cannot be completed or stopped. This installation has the following message under interactive services: Cant launch Program Path: c:\Windows\system32\MsiExec.exe the system cant find the file specific ...

PROPOSAL: Class Action Suit Against Microsoft for Money 2005
I propose that anyone who's actually paid for MS Money 2005 (like myself) and has had nothing but unexplained, unresolved, and undue problems with this joke called a "business tool" (like myself) join forces - and launch a huge lawsuit up this company's behind. Besides the fact that this company has profited from numerous sales of this product without delivering on it...I'm sure we can list every possible reason to seek SOME sort of compensation from this goliath. Any attorneys around? I posted some links several months back to somebody trying to get this ball ro...

Freezing columns does not work
Freezing rows works, but clicking in on cell c3, I want columns a, b and rows 1-2 to freeze which does not happen. Though I see the bold lines between B&C and 2&3, the freezing does not happen. Is there an option in Tools options which control this view or is there something wrong I am doing? Thanks What does occur? Rows 1 & 2 scroll out of view as you scroll down the sheet? Columns A and B scroll out of view as you scroll right? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 02:29:19 +0530, "dindigul" <padhye.m@gmail.com> wrote: >Freezing rows works...

Default roles missing after fresh install SBS 2008
After a fresh install something failed. no default roles was created wich means the consol dont work. I can create users and groups the old fashion way in AD but in the console i only get " the console feature is not set up correct" from what i can see there are no defualt roles no roles made at all in fact In Ad I hade to make "MyBusiness" manualy but im sure lots a both roles and standard users are missing what should the OU under My business look like? så my question is how do i fix this without install all over again is it possible to cre...

could not install the custom action. object not found.
I am receiving the above error message when trying to open a new email or a new meeting request. Does anyone know what the issue may be? Thanks! ...

One Register with Line Display Not Working
Hi all ~ I've got a problem with one register's line display. It's a Posiplex 7000. I've got two of them, one works and the other doesn't. I was able to get the line display to work last week, except for the minor problem with the line wrapping from above. Now the text is messed up - it looks like the Matrix code. Actually, it looks like the font like the Matrix code (from the movie) or like ascii. I tried restarting the pc, unplugging the display and I re-tried the driver from Posiflex. It looks like it's a problem within POS, because if I switch to another app...

Overriding WinHelp is not working in .NET
Hi Friends, I have an application which was developed with Visual C++ 6.0 and MFC. In the application, the CWinApp::WinHelp method was overridden to support context sensitive help (F1 help). After upgrading to Visual Studio .Net 2003, the help links are not working any longer. The overridden WinHelp method in my CWinApp derived class no longer gets called when I press F1. On some investigation within the framework code, I found that another function CWinApp::WinHelpInternal gets called. If I just call this method from my overridden WinHelp method then things work fine. Is this a change made ...

how can I minimize an email I am composing? NOT working properly
Outlook forces me to save and actually close an email I am composing just to do anything else in Outlook. Is there a setting I can change to allow me to do what I want without having to save and close them? How are you creating those messages? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=54 "ii.lola" wrote: > Outlook forces me to save and actually close an email I am composing just to > do anything else in Outlook. Is there a ...

What Credit Card Platforms (i.e. CardNet, FDR) does RMS work on?
What Credit Card Platforms (i.e. CardNet, FDR) does RMS work on? I see that Wells Fargo is listed, who operates on the CardNet (CES) and Nashville (Envoy) Platforms. I was wondering what others it is certified with. Try mercury payment or use PC charge and you can use more processors. It has a new interface that can interface to Vital and others. Called the preferred providers. "EXCELA" <EXCELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC83E795-D174-4872-918F-915C22E499DC@microsoft.com... > What Credit Card Platforms (i.e. CardNet, FDR) does RMS work on? I s...

close Money -> "Microsoft Money has stopped working"
Almost every single time I close Microsoft Money, I receive an error that says "Microsoft Money has stopped working: A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." My file never appears to become corrupted since anything that I changed during my session reappears correctly the next time I start Money. Occasionally I receive a similar error but for Microsoft Money Background Banking. I'm using Vista SP1. ...

Installation guide for safe pay
We are on Dynamics GP 9.0 and i am looking at installing safe pay to facilitate positive pay with one of our banks, however, i don't seem to find a installation guide on installing safe pay. I searched CustomerSource area of Microsoft Dynamics website but i couldn't find the document there either. Does someone have a link where this document will be available or maybe steps that i can follow to install Safe Pay? I am guessing i will have to do a server installation and then perform client installations but if someone can confirm that would be great. Also, can someone confirm if any ...

New Installation of GP Dynamics 9.0
Looking for some help with the installation. We have a SQL Server 2000 w/sp4 and a Terminal Server both are Windows 2003 servers. I'm assuming we install on the SQL server? Is this correct? Thanks I highly recommend you use a Certified Partner to perform the install if you've never done one before. There are installation guides on the CustomerSource site. I suggest you retrieve them. In a nutshell, The GP 9 install starts on the SQL server which will load the software and create the appropriate databases. Then run the GP utilities to create your companies and finish the...

Microsoft CRM web to lead
Having read more than I few posts on this topic - and still amazed MS does not think this is a needed feature even in MS 4.0 - we tried several offering including C360 and were frustrated, disappointed and unable to make it work. We contacted a firm that had us up and running for under $1000 flat fee in very short order. You may want to take a look at www.c3sd.com. Our site elmilagrobaja.com has a "learn more" registration page that drops right in to CRM 3.0 - all day long. We also have multiple landing pages that code the origin of leads for our different marketing venues... all...

work orders
Make it possible to pickup multiple work orders for the same customer with on sales receipt. We use one work order per item (bicycle), but often times a single customer may bring in more than one bike to be repaired. We currently ring them out one at a time and add the totals together for payment. This creates tender mistakes and adds extra steps for the cashier. ...

CRichEditCtrl color : Code not working ?
Hi, the following color changind code is not working... CHARFORMAT cf; cf.crTextColor=RGB(0,0,255); cf.dwMask=CFM_COLOR; cf.cbSize=sizeof(cf); richRecvBox.SetSel(10,1000); richRecvBox.SetSelectionCharFormat(cf); Help ! Dwaach "dwaach" <xbhishek.xsthxnx@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1122285004.634891.64220@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > the following color changind code is not working... > > CHARFORMAT cf; > cf.crTextColor=RGB(0,0,255); > cf.dwMask=CFM_COLOR; > cf.cbSize=sizeof(cf); > richRecvBox.SetSel(10,1000); >...

New .Net 2.0 Install?
I'm attempting to install Financial Calculator software for my Palm 700w. When I do I prompted to install .Net 2.0.50727. Will this cause any issues with CRM 3.0? I don't want to mes something up that I can't fix. Thanks. Hi Lloyd, Are you installing the finance calc on your PC? if so, you are ok because CRM is a server based app. You use internet explorer (or outlook) to access CRM, but the processing is done on the web server. So, the framework on your local pc doesn't matter. Also, the CRM web server must be configured to use .net 1.1. Note: you can install .net 2.0...

Microsoft Outlook 2003 on Vista
After installing Microsoft Outlook 2003 on our new computer with Vista processor, we receive several emails that produce 20 20 and html language. It pulls up fine on a windows 2000 and Windows XP that we have. We only have problems on the machine that has Vista. Can't read it. Do you have any clues as to what changes we need to make in order to be able to read those emails properly. eu falo portugu�s..... yo ablo espa�ol I'm answer a english "texas" <allcorn@theallcorns.com> escreveu na mensagem news:42445a61-a1cf-4612-a030-a3f435ce8e72@v3g2000hsc.googlegroups.com......

Microsoft Word 2007 01-12-10
where in the world is the default key? Each time I type, the fonts I set does not stay. I want to be able to change fonts and let it stay until I change it. There are many ways to change the font in Word 2007. For example, you can do that in the Font dialog box as you did in previous versions. Press Ctrl+D to display the dialog box, choose the font that you want, and then press the Default button. If/when you are prompted to save your template, choose to do so. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "ann" <ann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...