microsoft document imaging not installing with windows 7

I have a new computer with Win 7 Pro & have Student Office 2007...
The microsoft document imaging "PRINTER" is not installing with windows 7...

Any answers to this one? I like the .mdi formats & really want it back<<<<<

I have tried reinstall; its a no go...

converting a wpd document
How can i convert a document created in word perfect to word for mac 2004? Unfortunately Mac Word dropped the WordPerfect filters long ago. If you know a Windows user send them a copy & have them Save As a .doc for you. If you need to do this on a regular basis MacLink Plus Deluxe is well worth the price: http://www.dataviz.com/products/index.html?sol=dt HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 10/31/07 5:44 PM, in article 1193867044.868742.31580@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com, "lougulino@verizon.net" <lougulino@verizon.net> wrote: How can i convert a document crea...

Microsoft Error Report on OneNote 2010 Beta: Detail Included
Microsoft Office 2010 Beta OneNote One original notebook and several of the included templates Original notebook is password protected. On startup of OneNote 2010, the first page of the original notebook appears, along with the grey screen where you are supposed to click to enter your password. Before I get a chance to click to enter the password, the following message appears: Microsoft OneNote has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. The information you were working on might be lost. Microsoft OneNote can try to recover it f...

Image in form..?
Hi all, I would like to put different images (my collegues) to all records and move through in the recordset in a form. How can I do this? If I design a table I cannot find the appropriate datatype. What should it be? Kent J. You should never embed image into your db because it will cause bloating. Thus the 'proper' way is to simply store the path in a table. thus, Text or Memo depending on how you tackle the problem. Take a look at the following sample db. you can dissect them to get all the coding... http://www.cardaconsultants.com/en/msaccess.php?lang=en&id=000000000...

Not possible to send messages with Windows Mail.
Tried to follow the advice from Bruce Hagen to change the SMTP port number to 465 instead of the default value 25. It did not work. I still get the same error message: " Ämne 'test', Konto: 'mailin.comhem.se', Server: 'mailout.comhem.se', Protokoll: SMTP, Serversvar: '550 Local sender address requires authentication', Port: 25, Secure (SSL): Nej, Serverfel: 550, Felnummer: 0x800CCC79" I have three different mailboxes. Window Mail is capable to retrieve the messages from my mailboxes bur when I try to send a message with Windows ...

using hyperlink to open image file from a button
I use the hyperlink function to open an image file on the hard disk whose address is contained in a cell. But can I get this to attach to a button using a macro or can I open a file whose address is contained in a cell in some other way. I used a button from the Forms toolbar and placed it on my worksheet. I assigned it this macro: Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim BTN As Button Dim testStr As String Dim myCell As Range With ActiveSheet Set BTN = .Buttons(Application.Caller) Set myCell = ActiveCell Set myCell = .Cells(BTN.TopLeftCell.Row, "A&...

Document is corrupt
I Try to open my files in Excel, but I have message : The document is corrupt and can't be opened. To try and repair it, use the Open and Repair Command in the open dialog (File Menu) and select Extract data when prompted. I'll try n still can't opened.. what must I do...?? Thanks.. Sometimes opening and saving in a different version of excel can help (sometimes not). If it is a corrupted workbook, you may want to try openoffice. Lots of people have said that it's recovered workbooks that excel couldn't. (http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-65 meg download or a CD) If...

Cannot open newly installed Money Plus Deluxe
Just download and installed from online purchase to Windows XP. Saved to desktop then installed. Cannop open, just keeps re-installing when I click on run. I already have another Money Plus Dlx. on my cptr., purchased another to extend my quote download to 1/31/11. Pls help. -- Carol ...

using Money 98 files under Windows 7 Home Premium?
Hello, I have a friend who I have just moved onto Windows 7 Home Premium. He has some Money 98 , .mny, files. I understand that Microsoft has stopped support for Money? How can he access these files? He still has Money 98 on his old PC - can he open the files with this and save them in another form which he could access under Windows 7? Cheers Geoff In microsoft.public.money, Geoff wrote: > > >I have a friend who I have just moved onto Windows 7 Home Premium. > >He has some Money 98 , .mny, files. I understand that Microsoft has >stopped support ...

Photos don't appear after insertion into Publisher document
I can see the selection handles but the photo itself is not visible. It does not show up in print preview mode either. Thanks in advance. View, pictures, detailed display. If this doesn't do it, try it in safe mode, if it works then it is possible your video driver needs upgrading. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Robert" <Robert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76E6FDA8-EB3B-45BA-B494-129B02E44257@microsoft.com... >I can see the selection handles but the photo itself is not visi...

Restoring an image after repartitioning the image restore drive?
I'm a little confused about this: I save several (different-dated) system images on my backup drive, with a pretty large partition reserved just for storing those system drive (C: ) images (the rest of the space on that drive is still unallocated). Now suppose I increase the size of the partition on the backup drive (which stores those images) to make more room for more of them, and subsequently save a few more backup images. Ok, no problem so far. But now if decide to restore a much earlier image (where the partition size on the backup drive was previously allocated as...

MICROSOFT OFFICE:mac 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) My MacBook Air froze while installing - got up to the "Running Launch Setup Assistant Installer script", Install time remaining:About a minute. What should I do? Disconnect the external disk and reboot at that stage. All necessary files should now have been copied to the Air. However, the Apple Installer used for the Setup can't cope with external drives on an Air while it runs. (I thought I saw a report that there was an update from Apple to fix that?) Anyway: If you disconnect the external drive and reboot, then att...

Microsoft Project Integration with Great Plains Project Accounting
I need to know whether is it possible to integrate Great Plains project accounting with Microsoft Project, and how does this can be done. Thanks in advance You should search the newsgroup. There have been multiple questions posted related to this topic and their is a common set of products available. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Mostafa Madkour" wrote: > I need to know whether is it possible to integrate Great Plains project > accounting with Microsoft Project, and how does this can be done. > > Thanks in advance ...

Pass Mark Performance Test 7.0 any good?
Has anyone any comments on the Pass Mark Performance test 7.0 for Windows 7? Intel Q8200, 6 GB RAM. To test overall system? ...

Lookup #7
I am trying to use the lookup function, but excel is returning the wrong result. My formula is LOOKUP(E53,AG1:AG55,AH1:AH55) where e53 is a value inputted by the user. I want Excel to find the value in e5s in column ag and grab the corrsponding data in column ah. it isnt finding the corrsponding data in ah. Lookup() is intended for one-column operations: check out VLOOKUP(). It will do the job for you. The "Vector" syntax of LOOKUP() uses a column or a row to find a value in *another* column or row of the same size. One of the shortcomings of LOOKUP() is that the lookup vect...

Recovery of unnamed document
Hi Friends, Yesterday, in a flurry of opening and closing XL documents, I closed the program without naming the book1 document I had been working on (for 4 hours). Yes, I know, I've learned my lesson, but is there any way to recover the unnamed document? I have run searches for "book1", searched for words I used in the spreadsheet, and looked in the file menu for the last open files, but to no avail. I have not yet turned off or rebooted my computer, hoping this thing is still in a temporary file. My guess is that when the application closes, it cleans up after it...

Microsoft sync services
I am getting a failure ( Crash) that sync services had to shut down then multiple reporting as if it is stuck in a loop this is a new problem that showed up today any help? On 2010-01-11 09:25:20 -0500, JAMES M. DIDONNA said: > I am getting a failure ( Crash) that sync services had to shut down then > multiple reporting as if it is stuck in a loop this is a new problem that > showed up today any help? Try rebuilding your identity (launch Entourage pressing the Option key down). Corentin -- --- Office:Mac MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ --- ...

urlmon.dll not compatible with Microsoft Oulook
I have installed Xp Pro SP2 and since then I get the following error when trying to open Microsoft Outlook 2003 (Microsoft Office 2003) urlmon.dll not compatible with Microsoft Outlook, reinstall Outlook I have reinstalled Microsoft Office 2003 and it doesn't fix the problem. All other Office products (excel, word, visio etc) work fine. Can you tell me where to get the correct version of urlmon.dll and where it should be located in windows. It is currenlty in windows/system32 .. but apparently it isn't the right version??? Thanks Dee <Dee@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Clicking on "Help" in Word 2007 results in a blank help window.
Instead of the online help displaying as it should, the content of the Help window is completely blank. The user reports this happened quite a while back, so doing a System Restore would be shooting in the dark. Is there some registry change to make to get this working as it should? ...

.bat file from outook 2007 in windows 7
Hi, I tried many ways of executing a .bat file attachment from outlook 2007 in windows 7. I tried the registry ( Level1Remove) option , tried with the outlook tool and did a research on this isssue. But still i am not able to run a .bat file attachment from outlook 2007 in Windows7. This works in Xp with Outlook 2007.Is this a permanent change in Windows 7? Is there any way to allow bat file to run from outlook 2007 in windows 7? ...

Windows XP...computer shuts down and blue screen comes up with wri
I will be on my computer then all of a sudden it shuts down then blue screen comes up with white writing on it...then disappears really fast...keeps happening quite often. The computer restarts it's self back up. I don't understand what is going on...I hope someone could please help me...Help Please!!!! :-) "Debbie" wrote: > I will be on my computer then all of a sudden it shuts down then blue screen > comes up with white writing on it...then disappears really fast...keeps > happening quite often. The computer restarts it's self back up. I do...

Installing addin on existing ribbon tab
Hi I'm developing an Outlook 2007 addin where I have a button I want to place in the read message window, which I specify in the idMso attribute of the appropriate xml file (TabReadMessage). But for some reason it won't work! I've also tried using a custom name to create my own tab, but nothing happens. Whatever I try the addin always end up in the the newly created "Add-Ins" tab. I install the add-in and run Outlook as an administrator. Could it be something related to the way I install the add-in? In VS2008 I click Build -> Publish "MyAddin&q...

I have the same problem with my windows n an old account from mchsi.com
How can I transfer all of my old messages from mchsi to my new windows vista mail acct? ...

I need an hourglass symbol for my word document
I have looked through the symbols section in microsoft word and cannot find one, I cvannot use clipart as it is for another document Wingdings has an hourglass character. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Mints" <Mints@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB3AA679-6F5B-44E1-91BA-C1CEDD19A561@microsoft.com... >I have looked through the symbols section in microsoft word and cannot find > one, I cvannot use clipart as it is for another document ...

privileges on program installing a device
Hi all. I want enable the SE_CREATE_SYMBOLIC_LINK_NAME to a process-token that install a device file-system on a pc. I would that the program could be started as standard user on Vista, and then, if needed, it ask to user to grant the authorization to do the needed things. How can I do? Thank you. As witten in the other newsgroup: Looking at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc234419(PROT.13).aspx I found that SE_CREATE_SYMBOLIC_LINK_NAME is a privilege introduced in Vista, but because I was using a Windows Xp platform to develop my application, the privilege is...

Why does Outlook open two windows?
When installed Outlook 2003 with a new profile about two hours ago, it would open one window each time I started Outlook. But now, after I've been doing a lot of work on the folder structure, particularly transferring dozens of folders by drag and drop within a single non-default PST file. I notice that the computer has been very noisy for a while, apparently furiously coping with the changes I've been making. Now when I start Outlook, it opens two windows; presumably that's an outcome of something I inadvertently did when transferring all the folders. I'd rather it ...