Link to "Video Demos" in Get started tab in Office 2007 not workin

Hello,

I have installed the Get Started tab in Office 2007. The link to the "Video
Demos" is not working.

Has MS changes the link ?
How can I fix this ?
I have installed this on many computers, how can I get this fixed on all of
them...

Thanks
Jan

Cannot see Office 2007 Video Demos
Something has happened such that I cannot view any of the Office 2007 Video Demos. Have no problems viewing videos on other web sites. I just get the "done" at the bottom with a blank screen. Have tried all of the troubleshooting suggestions there to no avail as well. Couuld someone at least tell me where to start looking, i.e. I have verified that Adobe flash works fine, but don't know if that is what is used. I have also turned off virus scanner/firewalls as well. Running Vista Home Premium with all updates. If you're referring to the video's on Micro...

Link to "Video Demos" in Get started tab in Office 2007 not workin
Hello, I have installed the Get Started tab in Office 2007. The link to the "Video Demos" is not working. Has MS changes the link ? How can I fix this ? I have installed this on many computers, how can I get this fixed on all of them... Thanks Jan ...

cannot view Offfice 2007 video demos from Office help (Word, Acces
I cannot view the video demos in Office 2007. Just get blank window with "done" at bottom. I tried all the troubleshooting steps to no avail. Also got support from silverlight and determined it was working fine (though whenever I go to this discussion group I always get that install silverlight message at the top of the page). Firefox is my default browser though have tried with IE-7 as default and that doesn't work either. ...