Installing 2007 OHS after uninstalling word, ppt and excel 2003 pro

I have just uninstalled Word, PPT and Excel 2003 Pro so I can install
these 3 programs in the 2007 versions. I am fearful that I might not be
able to use my Outlook 2003 after I install these new versions. My
questions are:

1. Will Outlook 2003 use the Word 2007 email editor now (I know there
were issues in the past)?

2. When I install the new versions do I have to keep any of the
information from the 2003 version? Will it prompt me as I install?

3. If there are major issues I can't resolve right away can I simply
uninstall my new versions and reinstall my 2003 again so I can continue
using Word (as I am in school and need this program working right)?

I think that's it for now. Any help would be appreciated - Thanks.

--
tracylynn2u
tracylynn2u's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/186339.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
tracylynn2u

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Excel not Access

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Excel 2007

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Grammar check not working

Addressing within Exchange 2003

M2006 installation
I don't have an internet connection and I can't get past the Passport sign-in screen upon installation. Is there a way to install without an internet connection? Thank you. -- Mark M This install is from a CD? Somewhere on that screen or the previous one, in small type, is a cancel/skip/no I really don't want to use a Passport choice. I'd be more precise, but I can't test here. "Mark M" <MarkM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DBDC16A-8EA8-473D-AC7F-E16B9DCE75D6@microsoft.com... > I don't have an internet connection and I can...

Outlook 2003

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

Radar chart in Access 2007 report