I have a trial version of Office Professional but it does'nt work

I downloaded a trial version of Office professional but I am unable to get
the program to work. Does anyone have a solution to this issue?

"Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I downloaded a trial version of Office professional but I am unable to get
> the program to work. Does anyone have a solution to this issue?

That's pretty damned vague, Mark.  What do you mean by "I am unable to get
the program to work"?
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

Michael
2/13/2010 4:48:43 PM
Did you activate it?

"Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
:I downloaded a trial version of Office professional but I am unable to get
: the program to work. Does anyone have a solution to this issue?

0
Tom

Free Entourage and Paid Office Home
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Earlier this year I set up a hosted exchange. My hosted exchange company provided me with Entourage for free. It came with my account with a registered Identity, user ID, everything. Today, I decided to buy Office Home edition. As I already had Entourage, I didn't feel it necessary to pay more. However, it does not seem to work. When I entered the product ID for Office, Entourage stopped working. I then reinstalled Entourage using the installer I got from the hosted exhcnage company, and the other Office applicatio...

Opening Office Files in Dual Boot Environment
I have a dual-boot ibook operating in OS9.2.2. Office 98 is loaded, as is the trial version of Office for OSX (not sure which exact version). All my Word, Excel and Powerpoint files exhibit the new OSX version of the Office icons, and I cannot double-click to open the files. Instead, I need to open the application and open the file from within. How can I make the older version of Office apps the "defaults"?? Thanks. ...

how do i run an office 2000 excel spreadsheet on works 7?
HOW DO i RUN AN OFFICE 2000 EXCEL SPREADSHEET ON MS WORKS 7 You don't, unless you yell real loud. (Typing in ALL CAPS is considered rude and yelling.) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "PAULGB" <PAULGB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA013026-CF10-4F3A-9B38-886790A76169@microsoft.com... > HOW DO i RUN AN OFFICE 2000 EXCEL SPREADSHEET ON MS WORKS 7 ...

Links in Outlook don't work.
Using 2007, clicking on a link doesn't work. Get an "Application Not Found" message instead. Did you try restting the Internet settings? See http://slipstick.me/restrict -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of Outlook do you use? http://forum...

Crystal Reports Version 06-18-04
I am trying to add/modify Crystal Reports... When I try to install the Crystal Reports Enhanced Edition from the CRM CD, I get the following error message: Setup has detected that you have Crystal Reports 9.2.0 installed. You must first upgrade to Crytal Reports 9.2.2 to continue with this setup. In MBS CRM 1.2 Reports FAQ white paper, it says: "To modify reports, you must purchase the Professional, Developer, or Advanced edition of Crytoal Reports 9." Does anybody know whether I have to purchase this update from Crystal; or should Microsoft provide this update??? If Mic...

Microsoft Access Office 2007 upgrade ...
Will this upgrade add Access seamlessly to Office Home and Student 2007? You mean a single version of Access 2007? Home and student doesn't have Access so my guess would be that it would be treated as a single version when installed. -- Maurice Ausum "my2sense" wrote: > Will this upgrade add Access seamlessly to Office Home and Student 2007? "my2sense" <my2sense@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:837C069B-E2BF-4242-A4AA-033CC80D0594@microsoft.com... > Will this upgrade add Access seamlessly to Office Home and Student 200...

Excel
If the high contrast setting is turned on you won't see the fill colour. There's information in the following MSKB article: OFF: Changes to Fill Colour and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320531 Peter wrote: -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html Peter I'll hazard a guess.......more info would have been nice. If this is a problem with all files with coloured cells, the Windows OS high contrast setting may be turned on. There is information in the following MSKB article: OFF: Cha...

using office student for commercial use.
I have Windows 7 Home Premium installed in my laptop and I have MS office 2007 Home and student edition installed. I need to use powerpoint at my office. can I use these software at work ? legally is there any problem ? can I use powerpoint works at work also ? can I also sell my work that I made with powerpoint home and student ? shortly commercially is there any problem ? Sentiere wrote: > I have Windows 7 Home Premium installed in my laptop and I have MS office > 2007 Home and student edition installed. I need to use powerpoint at my > office. can I use these soft...

Enabling Macros
Hi Wrote a couple of macros to move some emails around in outlook 2003, these worked fine for a couple of days, now it reports macros are disabled - tried reinstalling vba in shared applications no different. Help says look in tools-options-security for macros,no sign of anything there (at all) what can I do to get macros working again?? Nik V Help, About... disabled items - see if the VBA addin is disabled. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engine...

Unwanted fills on lines in Office 2007 charts
We take Powerpoint and Excel charts into Adobe Illustrator to spiff them up before posting on the Web or putting into printed publications. But with Office 2007, plot lines are no longer just lines, they are lines AND fills--they have both line and fill attributes. So when we bring a chart into Illustrator and we want to change the color of a plot line, we have to change the color of the line (stroke) AND the fill. If we want to change the stroke thickness (weight), we are stuck--we can't do it. Does anyone know of a way to make plot lines in Powerpoint and Excel simple lines (and not shap...

why no "Link Data to Shape" in Visio 2007 trial?
My 'trial' version of Visio 20007 looks like 2003. Not the same tool bar as my licensed other Office products. One specific feature called out in the online lessons is the subject line above. "About" says it's 2007, but I wonder... any clues? Hello Tank, Sounds like you're trailing Visio 2007 'Standard'. Link data to shapes is only available in the 'Professional' version. Take a look at this comparison table: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/visio/FX101757911033.aspx?ofcresset=1#3 Best regards John John Goldsmith www.visualSignals.co.uk ...

MVPs
I've just recently upgraded versions from 2003 Deluxe to 2006 Deluxe...2003 seems to be the last year people 'liked' the Money product. After reading more and more on this newsgroup, I'm getting nervous that I may have made a mistake and debating about if/how fast I should back peddle and try to get my accounts set up in new 2003 file again. My questions are this: a) Am I right in saying that the general consensus thinks 2003 was the last 'good' product (MVPs you can ignore this question if you want) b) Will 2003 continue to work? Reason I upgraded was I got a ...

Error Message when trying to Save As Previous Version
This error report include information regarding the condition of Microsoft Publisher when the problem occurred. The operation version and computer Hardware in use: your digital Product ID, it could be used to identify your license and the IP address of your computer This was the first paragragh and happened when I tried to take a Publisher 2002 and Save As a Publisher 2000. This publication may lose some formatting if saved for a previous version of Publisher. For more information about formatting that may be lost, Press F1 now. To continue saving for a previous version of Publisherm...

How to work with data containing ' ?
The ' mark is in the name of a person. When I tried to search the name (using combo box), the below message appear.... Run-time error '3077': Syntax error (missing operator) in expression. Example Data (Name of person): Jo'tong Umbula Thank you. eti wrote: > The ' mark is in the name of a person. When I tried to search the name (using > combo box), the below message appear.... > > Run-time error '3077': > Syntax error (missing operator) in expression. > > > Example Data (Name of person): Jo'tong Umbula > ...

Spam and Out of office email
If I set my email to automatically send an out of office reply, am I also confirming to all spammers that I received their message and as a result get even more spam? most spammers will have a false address, therefore you should be getting many delivery failure notices. Other than that its a confirmation of yr address. "OutOfOffice" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46dd01c48930$49bb6570$a301280a@phx.gbl... > If I set my email to automatically send an out of office > reply, am I also confirming to all spammers that I > received their messa...

Receipt Printer / Cash Drawer
Hi. I am fed up with the constant problems I am having with my Epson-TM88iii printer / MMF cash drawer combination. I am pretty certain there is a bug with the Epson-TM88iii (OPOS software or firmware), because every couple of weeks, I get an error, that can only be solved by rebooting the computer. In any case, I'm giving up at trying to solve the problem, and instead want to change my receipt printer and/or cash drawer. But, rather than figure out a working combination through trial and error, i was hopping I could conduct a poll of opinions for printer / cash drawer combination...

Office 2004 Crashes
I had no problem installing Office 2004 (Student-Teacher Edition) in my Mac, but then only the application Entourage works. The applications Word, PowerPoint and Excel always crash after the corresponding splash screen. Anyone knows what's going on? Thank in advance. Dave In article 267c601c4614d$9dc49a20$a301280a@phx.gbl, dave at davidest@jazzfree.com wrote on 7/3/04 15:32: > I had no problem installing Office 2004 (Student-Teacher > Edition) in my Mac, but then only the application Entourage > works. The applications Word, PowerPoint and Excel always > crash after the co...

Registration/Serial Numbers For Re-Installation Of Office X
I have had Office X installed on my desktop for several years with few problems. I recently bought my wife an new iMac and myself a Powerbook and I'm trying to install Office from the installation CD on both machines. It is an Upgrade CD, as I've owned several earlier versions of Office. I was able to obtain the Product ID for Office from the "About..." pull-down menu option on my desktop computer. I also have something called the Product Key labeled to the installation CD itself. I've misplaced or lost any other documentation that came with the application in its origin...

publisher wont up load my website cant work out why
for some reason after doing everything right publisher wont publish my wesite. My service provider cant figure out why not as he went through everything the url is correct its just not recognising it saying check for url cannot publish to this file. please can any one help me. Also I was told to transfer it into microsoft front page as i would be able to publish it from there but when i try to move it there or open it with front page its only transfering 1 page not the whole 6 pages i have. does anyone know how to get a website i made from publisher and move it into frontpage succesfull...

Re Synchronize Outlook office 2003
Hello, I have 4 PCs 3 on XP one on Vista (all basics)I would syncronise Outlook like I do withe (porte-document (satchles???) with some files and directories.But I read the help but don't find or dont understand Please elp me Thank you Patrick PS:excuse my bad english, but i try but i try....... http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm Synchronizing Outlook on two machines Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC Channel 4 St...

Office 98 Office Manager Problem #2
Hello Folks. This is my first post here. System: Powerbook G3 Series 1999 running Mac OS 9.2.2 Installed Office 98 from original CD after cleaning hard drive. "Customize..." in Office Manager menu does nothing. Opening Microsoft Office Manager Control Panel does nothing. Any ideas please? Am I missing a file from value pack? Thanks. Gordon F. Howell ghowell(NOSPAM)@princemusictheater.org or GFHowell(NOSPAM)@aol.com ...

Office 2000 Using Wrong Address Book
My Office 2000 installation seems to have started using the Outlook Express address book instead of Contacts. This happens for one user only. It still works normally for other users. Symptoms are: 1. Word crashes when I click on Address Book in Letter Wizard. Event Properties shows 'Faulting application winword.exe, version 9.0.0.8216, faulting module schdmapi.dll, version 9.1.2318.0, fault address 0x00016abb.' 2. Outlook 2000/Tools/Address Book now shows the same as Outlook Express/Tools/Address Book. ('Address Book version 6.00.2900.2180'). Previously it gave a...

Removing older versions of MS Money
I notice that I have MSMoney 2000 and 2003 in my Add/Remove Programs. I am getting ready to upgrade to 2007 because Money says it won't update my investments any longer. Can I safely remove the MS Money 2000 (I assume it is there because I must have decided to install 2003 in a separate location and then import my money file, rather than simply update MS Money 2000) ? I don't want to do anything to mess up my money file. Also - anything I should be mindful of when upgrading MSMoney 2003 to the 2007 version? Surprises I might not like,etc? Thanks, Mark You shouldn't have a pro...

Unable to send/receive with Office 2003
Hello, I am running WinXP SP2 (firewall on) with all security updates and office updates and everytime I try to do a send/receive, the receive portion starts but freezes at 53.8 kb of the first message, no matter if the message is HTML or text. I can see the traffic go through the firewall. I have gone through the webmail portion of my ISP, deleted all of the message and than come back to outlook and I can do a send without an issue. If I reply to that test message from my webmail, the receive freezes. I did find the following error in the event viewer: Event Type: Error Event Source...

Spell checher not working in Windows XP
I just upgraded to Win XP. Installed my Office 97. My spell checker doesn't work in Outlook Express now. I get a message stating "error occurred while checking spelling" I reinstalled office but still doesn't work. Help!! See How To Fix spell checking in Outlook Express 6 http://www.tech-pro.co.uk/howto_010.html Spell check not working in XP Outlook Express http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/spellcheck.htm Spell Checker Not Working in Windows XP http://www2.cajun.net/~theriots/blk/xp_oe.htm#xp_spell_checker -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself...