I downloaded Office 2007 trial and it did not completely install

I spent 20 hours downloading office 2007 trial and after it finished
downloading, there was nothing. It didn't go to a window to allow me to type
in the product number, meanwhile the second step folder is on my desktop
which did open but didn't do anything. I have windows xp professional with
service pack 2,  I did have office 2003, but due to a corruption, office 2003
failed to operate, so I unistalled it. How do I install office 2007 or do I
have to download this file all over again.

"mzgothik" <mzgothik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I spent 20 hours downloading office 2007 trial and after it finished
> downloading, there was nothing. It didn't go to a window to allow me to
> type
> in the product number, meanwhile the second step folder is on my desktop
> which did open but didn't do anything. I have windows xp professional with
> service pack 2,  I did have office 2003, but due to a corruption, office
> 2003
> failed to operate, so I unistalled it. How do I install office 2007 or do
> have to download this file all over again.

What folder did you d/l it to?
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

Michael
12/6/2009 2:16:33 PM
Its most unwise to install an upgrade, or later version, because of what you
believe to be corruption. You should have cured whatever was causing this
'corruption' first, as how do you know its not some other problem?
The Office Trial downloads a file, which you then have to run.

"mzgothik" <mzgothik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I spent 20 hours downloading office 2007 trial and after it finished
> downloading, there was nothing. It didn't go to a window to allow me to
> type
> in the product number, meanwhile the second step folder is on my desktop
> which did open but didn't do anything. I have windows xp professional with
> service pack 2,  I did have office 2003, but due to a corruption, office
> 2003
> failed to operate, so I unistalled it. How do I install office 2007 or do
> have to download this file all over again.

0
DL

Can outlook have two completely seperate users from same computer?
In Outlook I would like to have to completely seperate users so that each cannot access the others account information and also so that emails sent to my account cannot be opened through her account.... almost I guess as i had two different outlooks on my computer thank you In news:7A4A32AD-E398-4945-BA92-6B9D53F1ADD1@microsoft.com, Hayley <Hayley@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > In Outlook I would like to have to completely seperate users so that > each cannot access the others account information and also so that > emails sent to my account cannot be opened through he...

Read-receipts in Outlook 2007 with shared imap folders
Hi, I have a info@domain.com email address that goes to an imap folder. I have 2 users who have access to that folder. If user 1moves the email to another folder and that email has a read-receipt set on it, then user 2 sends out an automatic email saying that the email was deleted without being read. This happens without the user 2 doing anything. Both users are using Outlook 2007. Is there any way to get outlook to not send read-receipts for certain folders? The user still wants to send read-receipts for her private emails. Any ideas? Is there a better way of setting this up with Outloo...

Excel 2007 Chart SeriesCollection(1).Interior.ColorIndex
I thought I had posted this already, but can't find it. Sorry if it's a duplicate. I have the following code that was written in Excel 2003. Every time I run it in Excel 2007 it crashes. I can't find anything about changing the colors of a series in an Excel 2007 chart. Also, when I try to record a macro to change the chart colors to gain insight, nothing gets written to the macro regarding the color change. Help! Sheets("Chart1").SeriesCollection(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 5 ...

excel 2007 installation
Hello: I used to have Excel XP and I install Excel 2007. Problem: I want to ger rid of the personalized features I have in XP and install Excell 2077 with the default parameters as it come from the manufacturer. Please help. Elitor Did you try just uninstalling the Excel XP version first? If so, did that not help? I've not tried this so I'd like to know! "Elitor" <Elitor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C1B1E5E-0EAA-42EB-8CC2-5A228ADF8578@microsoft.com... > Hello: > I used to have Excel XP and I install Excel 2007. > Problem: I want to ...

money 2007 vs. providian ? please help
money wont retrieve info from providian. if i look up providian in the ms money compatibility link as posted by others I get 'direct services' what gives any help? In microsoft.public.money, newby wrote: >money wont retrieve info from providian. > >if i look up providian in the ms money compatibility link as posted by >others I get 'direct services' I don't think so. It looks like "third party". > >what gives > >any help? ...

Money 2007 ofx inport not working anymore afer MS Acounting Instal
Hi I just installed the 2008 version of Microsoft Accounting and now my Money 2007 bankstatements ( ofx files) don't import into Money 2007 anymore :(. Has anyone seen this problem? Thanks, Matt I know nothing about Microsoft Accounting and the file types it uses but you can see what program is registered for ofx files by checking the folder options under Windows explorer. You can even point it back to "Microsoft Money import handler" by clicking change. Art "guenthmn" <guenthmn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:630CEF3D-41AD-48FF-9D7A-26...

download Word file into visio 2007
Anyone know how I can import a normal .doc WORD file which has our schools plan into a trial copy of visio 2007. Was going to us Smartdraw but thought as WORD already in use it would be easy to import into another Microsoft programme. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks Alan Speer Since Word is a text tool and Visio is a diagramming tool, what would be the purpose. You might consider just hyperlinking to the word document instead. al "Alan Speer" <Alan Speer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EA0022B-9B77-4764-AD35-5D342039D2E7@microsoft...

Excel 2007 sorting problem
In Excel 2007, every time I change ranges, and even sometimes when I move away from a range and then come back to an old range, I have to re-enter the sort parameters every time. In Excel 2003, and for some versions before, if I sorted a selected range (say A4:Q54) by Col A Asc, Col G Asc, and Col C Desc then Excel would remember the sort parameters so that if I changed ranges to say A60:Q100 it would keep those same parameters loaded and I could just simply sort my data without having to re-enter the sort parameters all over again. Please direct me to where I can get some help on this issue...

Extra prompts from Excel 2007 after saving a CSV file
Here's the scenario: 1. I open a .CSV file in Excel 2007. 2. I make some data change to the file. 3. I save the file. Excel prompts me to use the CSV format again. This is a little annoying, but I answer Yes, I want to keep this format. 4. I try to close Excel. 5. Excel prompts me with "Do you want to save the changes you made to '(filename)?' Yes/No/Cancel. This is INFURIATING. I just saved the darn file. So I click No, thereby training myself to click no when prompted by Excel to save changes, guaranteeing I'll lose work in the future. Does anyone know a way to get E...

Auto Complete (auto fill) in Lookup Fields
Main table looks up to 2nd table, using this code: SELECT [1a-Emb Format-tbl_Formats].[ID], [1a-Emb Format-tbl_Formats].[Format] FROM [1a-Emb Format-tbl_Formats] ORDER BY [Format]; In form view, when typing a value from the list, the value "auto completes" fine until I close the database, re-open, add a new record and try to populate the field again. Even if i type the copy exact value from the lookup table list, an error results saying it doesn't match. I'm forced to click and scroll on the drop arrow to populate. When I remove the relationship from the ...

Connecting two series in a scatter chart
Hello - I have a user who created a scatter chart. The chart contains two series: "HO" and "PD" - the HO data point has a related PD data point. She would like to have Excel add a connector line from the HO data point to the corresponding PD data point. Is this possible? I apologize that I am not familiar with this type of chart, or the lingo, so please let me know what other information you would need to answer this question. We are using Excel 2007. Thanks very much! Hi, Double-click one of the series, in the format series dialog box choose the Options tab, and ch...

Downloading stock transactions
I am having a problem with downloading my stock transactions into 2005. For daytrades, it will download the SELL transaction prior to the BUY transaction....and since it sees that I am trying to sell shares that I do not own it adds an ADD SHARES transaction to account for the missing shares. Anybody else found this and solved it? In microsoft.public.money, kn wrote: >I am having a problem with downloading my stock >transactions into 2005. For daytrades, it will download >the SELL transaction prior to the BUY transaction....and >since it sees that I am trying to sell s...

Creating a Publisher 2007 Document in Arabic
Hi, I currently have a business card designed in Publisher 2007. I want to add a reverse side to it and put the same details on the card in Arabic. I'm going to use a Translation Service to translate the text but could someone tell me what configuration changes I need to make in Publisher and/or Windows in order to be able to paste and style the translated text? Thanks Dominic Help, Type Right to Left... The first entry has the requirements. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ <dominic.martin@dtrack.com> wrote in message news:5bb99815-f0f8-4aa3-8a76-b18b6...

Money 2007 deluxe trial version
Can anyone tell me if the trial version allows downloading bank accounts? Thanks. -- Bilgeratt Yup, someone can tell you. Oh and yup, it does. "bilgeratt" <bilgeratt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91B1F32C-9B43-40CD-870C-E5907657C8B1@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me if the trial version allows downloading bank accounts? It is alleged that bilgeratt claimed: > Can anyone tell me if the trial version allows downloading bank accounts? Yes. -- Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org The from userid is killfiled...

Money 2007 Savings and Spending Budget
I am using the new Savings and Spending Budget in Money 2007. Is there some way to add or rename a budget group? It looks like you can only change the planned % of income and move categories between the existing groups. Since you are the first person to come here and admit to using the new budget toy, I'm not sure how much help we can be. If the past is any indication, the Category Groups are what they are. The new toy budget may well be as inflexible as you report. .. "Brook Buchanan" <BrookBuchanan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:749F171E-31E0-...

deposites downloaded as withdrawls
When I download a statement from my bank money 05 makes the all Withdrawls. Some are deposits, but money does not treat them as such. Hoe do I fix this??? Enter the data by hand and skip the download headache? "DS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1c4001c4a81b$7181c590$a301280a@phx.gbl... > When I download a statement from my bank money 05 makes > the all Withdrawls. Some are deposits, but money does > not treat them as such. Hoe do I fix this??? This appears to be a known issue. -- ------------------------------------------- Jo...

Help Downloading OS to Target
Hi all. Kind of new to CE. I have managed to build a CEPC OS and have tested it on MS Virtual Machine. Problem I am having is trying to download it to the CEPC. From everything I can find, I need to have a 1.44 boot disk. Neither of my machines have a floppy drive. Ultimately, an ISO that can be burned to CD would be great! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. That depends on the media that your BIOS supports for booting -- Bruce Eitman (eMVP) Senior Engineer Bruce.Eitman AT Eurotech DOT com My BLOG http://geekswithblogs.net/bruceeitman Eurotech Inc....

Using the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility for Office installation
Windows XP Professional, ver 2002, (9.0.6926) SP2 NTFS Office 2000 Professional SP3 Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11 128 bit cipher strength I'm using Shenan Stanley's cleanup procedures, prepping for install of Windows XP SP3. Confirm answers regarding instructions for using the Windows Installer CleanupUtility to remove Office 2000, Office XP or Office 2003. (1) Right now, I'm running Office 2000 Professional SP3. I know Microsoft article 290301 says the Installer Cleanup Utility it is not going to remove the actual Office program; it is only going to remove ...

Office 2007: English language pack necessary?
Hi, 3rd time lucky I'm hoping (I've posted this twice - successfully acccording to the system, but neither has shown up). I'm trying to convert my trial into the full program. I'm on the last leg of the process and breing offered an English language pack at $40. Do I need it or not - the page doesn't tell me. I'm assuming that downloading in an English-spreaking country I don't, but what is in it? If I do need it buying later may be more difficult/expensive. Thanks. You are not able to do this. You need to purchase an English version of Office a...

office 2003 #5
i installed office 2003 about an year ago. now my outlook can not send/recieve. i have tried fixing it by uninstalling and reinstalling it but there is no change. any thoughts out there? Ed And what happens when you Test Accounts? "Ed" <telcotech@comcast.net> wrote in message news:1e2dnaI8DLaFkYDbnZ2dnUVZ_s-rnZ2d@comcast.com... > i installed office 2003 about an year ago. now my outlook can not > send/recieve. i have tried fixing it by uninstalling and reinstalling it > but > there is no change. any thoughts out there? > > Ed > > it works f...

Word 2007
I have created several tables in a Word document. I would like to know if there is a way to copy the table formatting from one table to the next while still mainiting the information that is currently in the table. Well, one way you could do this would be to:- - click in the Table - TableTools - Design contextual tab - Table Styles group - choose a Style in here and then apply the same Style to the other Tables that you have. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "Sammy" wrote: > I have created several tables in a Word d...

Problems with CRM 3.0 install
I'm sure that I've just done something idiotic, but I'm throwing myself on the mercy of the group. I've installed CRM 3.0 Small Business on SBS2003 Standard server. The install seemed to go ok, but I'm having the following problems that I can't seem to resolve: 1) I can connect from my laptop to the crm server via IE using http:<url>:5555, but I cannot get the installed version of the CRM client to work on my laptop. I keep getting the error message that it cannot communicate with the crm server. 2) From the CRM Web interface I can send an email directly to a ...

Cannot open hyperlinks in outlook 2007
I've found many posts saying the answer is to set IE as your default application for opening http:, https:, url, etc, but as I use Firefox I don't see why setting this browser as the default for all of these extensions and protocols as the default, from the control panel while running it as Administrator, does not work. Any suggestions? You receive an error message when you click a hyperlink in Outlook: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310049/en-us -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. How to ask a question: http://support.mi...

How to view standard 40 colour palette in office 7?
In Office 7, word & excel when trying to pick font colour or fill colour i just get themed colours and only 10 standard colours, how can i change so i can pick from the original 40 standard colours available in earlier versions of office? I used to use all of the 40 standard colours and now I can only find 10 i'm really stuck with matching colours. Thanks You want to reduce the 60 choices you have now to 40? Tracy wrote: > In Office 7, word & excel when trying to pick font colour or fill colour i > just get themed colours and only 10 standard colours, how ca...

Unable to save and close a meeting in Outlook 2007
I have ended up resending a meeting invitation to board members inadvertently because I do not have an option to save and close the original meeting. I can do that with the appointments of the people I sent the invitation to, but not from the originator. I need to be able to do this, since there are often notes that need to be added. Hopefully this can be solved, because if not, its a very bad 'update'. ...