how to remove non commercial use in the title bar in office

how to remove non  commercial use in the title bar in office 2007

Buy an edition that is not for non-commercial use only. You own the Home and
Student edition.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mario" <Mario@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how to remove non  commercial use in the title bar in office 2007

0
JoAnn

Unable to Open "Outlook Today" in Office 2000
Several users at our company are having a problem with MS Office 2000 (SR1) v9.0.0.3821 - the "Outlook Today" main mailbox. Although every user can click on this folder/option along the left hand tree they are unable to click/open the "customize Outlook Today" icon. The icon is present, not greyed out or anyting, but no matter how many times you click on it nothing happens. - So far we've deleted all temp/temp internet files, cleaned/optimized the registry, uninstalled and reinstalled Office (Outlook), installed all options in Outlook, & deleted the word &...

100% CPU used by SQL and HQClient
We are seeing both HQ Client and SQL tie up resources at the store servers during connection to HQ. This can slow access to the store database by registers for a long period of time. Anyone else seeing similar performance issues on store servers? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_059A_01C7B449.07A22E70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Rick, Make sure you're running 1.3 or higher. Consider more RAM and processor = speed. Maybe even dedicate a processor core to it. --=20 Regards, Jeff...

Using bitmaps with CPaintDC
Is the code below the right approach to displaying bitmaps to a dialog. And is there any obvious problems with it, such as not being consistently displayed on other monitors. Also I would need to display a number of (small) bitmaps side by side on rows, and will need to add scroll functionability to this dialog. Does anyone know of the best approach to displaying these bitmaps in rows, and then adding a scroll for just a certain area of the dialog where the bitmaps are displayed. The member variables bmp and cdc are declared in the class declaration. void CDCBmpTestDlg::OnPaint() { CPain...

Excel 2007 and Word 2007 Hangs when using the File -> Open command
I have a couple users that when they have Excel 2007 or Word 2007 open, and click the File -> Open option, and choose a file, it either takes about 3 minutes to open the file or the program will crash. If they were to double click on the documents or spreadsheets, the doc or sheet will open right up. This is happening on the user's Hard drive as well as network drives. Once you get a file opened in Word or Excel, however, the next time you go to File -> Open, it's really fast to open the file. ...

newbie, missing OWC11 and Office WEb Components on install
I had a configured instance of SQL SErver Express 2005 and am trying to install to the sql server express advanced edition onto this first instance as well as the toolkit. I follow the instructions for getting the right instance it goes through the install but I get an error in the log regarding the OWC11 doesn't get installed and it wants something more than OFfice 2003? It wants the office web components. What am I missing to get this installed? I have IIS running. thanks, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 9.00.4035.00 ============================== OS Version : ...

MacFixIt Special Report on Office slow to launch
How about some comments on what others have done ----------------------------- Title: Mac OS X 10.5.2 Special Report: Microsoft Office applications slow to launch Date: Wednesday, February 27 2008 @ 12:38 PM PST Read the full article at http://www.macfixit.com/article.php?story=20080227123853596 ------------------------------ MacFixit calls it a "Special Report"???? Must be a slow news week - this "fix" has been in circulation for nearly a month now: http://bbold.com/blog/apple/speed-up-microsoft-office-2008-for-mac/ Works for some, not for others, and many don'...

How to configure replies when using multiple email addresses?
Good morning, Here is my problem. There are several people in our organization that receive email from two different email domains, for the sake of argument, lets call them user1@abc.com and user1@xyz.com. Email from both email domains are routed through our Exchange server and then the clients receive their email through their Outlook clients, (Exchange 2000 and Outlook 2002). Abc.com is the primary email domain, and we have setup a partnership with another company, hence the arrival of the xyz.com domain. When they reply to an email, regardless if it arrives to their abc.com or xyz....

Use with Office Communicator saving Conversations (IM)
Our office just upgraded our email, and now we have Office Communicatior available. OC allows the saving of conversations to Outlook. I noticed that when a conversation is closed or saved and returned to after a time delay, there are 2 conversations in the folder. Is there a way to only have 1 conversation in the folder? or to have the seperate conversations be distinct, i.e. convo 1 at 930am and ends at 1015 is one, and another covo starts at 215-225. now i'll have a conversation saved at 1015 that has all im from 930, as well as a convo at 225 that has the 215-225 as we...

how to define scroll bar's page size value?
Hi all, I have a confusion about calculating scroll bar's page size. In my application, I am drawing an image according to scroll bar position. m_iGeneratedImgWidth - Width size of the image (this value is always bigger) rect.right - Width of the drawing area. how to define scroll bar's page size value? SCROLLINFO info; info.cbSize = sizeof(SCROLLINFO); info.fMask = SIF_RANGE|SIF_PAGE|SIF_POS; info.nPos = 0; info.nMin = 0; info.nMax = m_iGeneratedImgWidth - rect.right; info.nPage = ? In my OnHScrollBar() function, for SB_PAGELEFT / SB_PAG...

Problem using a report from Access2003 to Access2007
I am trying to use a database created with Access 2003 in Access 2007 but have come up with a problem. The database contains a report which produces invoices for sales between two dates. When the report is run the user is asked to input sale date From and To (this is set up in the Invoice Query), Invoice Date and Invoice Start Number - these two are set up as text boxes on the report. Invoice Date conrol source has [Enter Invoice Date] and Invoice Start Number has [Page]+[Invoice Start Number]-1. This works fine in Access 2003 and the invoices come out correctly but in 2007 invoice ...

Does anyone use "location" field in Outlook?
After all these years, I just noticed when I go to make an appointment in Outlook (2003version, with BCM), that there's a second field after "subject" which would seem to be the one everbody mostly uses. The appointment fields are: 1. SUBJECT: (example: "Conference call with Joe and Mary) 2. LOCATION: (does anyone use this?) Is the idea to put something like "Annapolis, MD" meaning maybe a meeting there or something? I know it's a hokey question, but wondered about some examples of how other people are using it. Thanks, G Standard following us...

Can I use Rule to move digitally signed messages to separate folder?
Is there a way to move digitally signed messages to a separate folder using a Rule? Other options for segregating digitally signed messages? Thanks in advance. deko <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is there a way to move digitally signed messages to a separate folder > using a Rule? Other options for segregating digitally signed > messages? I don't see that as a selection criterion in the Rules wizard. -- Brian Tillman ...

Having Tabbed UI using CFormView in an SDI project
Hey Guys I want know whether we cud implement tabbbed UI using CPropertySheet and Cproperty using CFormView or CScrollView in a SDI MFC project. If Yes how? Hope for Quick reply Pankaj It would be kinda hard to put a CView in a PropertySheet. Try these instead: http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/w-d/doc_view/tabs/article.php/c3347/ http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/w-d/doc_view/tabs/article.php/c3315/ http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/w-d/doc_view/tabs/article.php/c6107/ http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/w-d/doc_view/tabs/article.php/c3357/ http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/w-d/doc_view/tabs/article.php/c3247/ AliR. ...

change the color of non-printing characters in this version of Word?

Can't Install Office 2008 for Mac at all
Hi there everyone, I pray someone can help me before I throw my mac through the window. This is the second time I am having this problem. My office just stopped working and no matter what I did I could not open any of the programs, so I uninstalled everything, Microsoft and the preferences. I have now tried to re-install office off disk and I can't even get it to launch I keep getting an error message saying installer created an error and please report which I have done a thousand times. I have restarted the mac and emtied the Trash so there is nothing relating to office...

Entourage won't switch when MS office and messenger are already closed!
When using Entourage every once in a while while my husband and I switch our email acounts we get get a message to close all MS office programs including messenger. NONE of these programs are open! When I force close the program I still get the same message when I reopen it. I must restart my computer to fix this problem. Is this a bug? Any once else have this problem? On 1/31/07 5:19 PM, in article 1170292740.191794.90830@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "aebaron@earthlink.net" <aebaron@earthlink.net> wrote: > When using Entourage every once in a while while my husband ...

Logo use in signature blocks
I am starting a new business and brand image is very important to us. I have heard that using company logos in signature blocks can cause outlook to crash and cause other issues. Is there any truth to this? What is your recomendation? Thanks in advance for your help! Who told you that and what was their reasoning? It all works as it should. It's just an image in a message. You can chose to save it on a web server and link to the picture instead of embedding it in the message to keep the size of the message down and make sure you don't show a paperclip icon for each of yo...

Remove account from online update #2
I had two Citbank credit cards which I updated through Money(2007). I have cancelled one of the cards. How do I remove that account from the online update? TIA, Joe R In microsoft.public.money, bdog wrote: >I had two Citbank credit cards which I updated through Money(2007). I have >cancelled one of the cards. How do I remove that account from the online >update? If both the same login credentials, I would just mark the cancelled card as Closed in Money. ...

Dynamically titling Excel charts
I am creating a spreadsheet tool that will be distributed as a template. The output will be a chart that will graphically show the performance of a particular quote. I would like the title of the chart to be driven by the contents of one of spreadsheet cells. Is that possible? TIA Henry Boyd In article <Xns96AF736AA4A59lhboydlhbcocom@130.81.64.196>, purchasing@lhbco.com says... > I am creating a spreadsheet tool that will be distributed as a template. > The output will be a chart that will graphically show the performance of a > particular quote. I would like the t...

Office 2007 or 2010
If I buy Office 2007 will there be a free or a reduced rate to upgrade to 2010 when it is released or should I wate for 2010 to come out. -- Mbennett I at least have no idea yet and I presume others have not either.MS did not put out the pricing to the public yet -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "mbennett58" <mbennett58@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C80A4A2F-7C46-45A6-9654-DD8DC7778B85@microsoft.com... > If I buy Office 2007 will there...

External users will use only smtp/pop3 connection to Exchange Serv
External users will use only smtp/pop3 connection to Exchange Server. I dont won't create AD users with mailboxes. Are there any other ways to resolve this problem? On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 22:44:01 -0800, "Slava" <Slava@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >External users will use only smtp/pop3 connection to Exchange Server. Fine, that's perfectly OK. > >I dont won't create AD users with mailboxes. Oh yes you will. No AD account = No Mailbox. No Mailbox = No access to the server. > >Are there any other ways to resolve this problem? What problem? ...

Eliminate / Hide Title Bar on a form
Is there any way in VB 2008 to hide the Title Bar on a form? I have a dedicated computer which is going to run only my application. I want to at a minimum to hide the Min/Max/Close buttons on the title bar, but would actually prefer to simply not have it at all. Thanks, John "John Tripp" <JohnTripp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5DE09C2-EB11-4DA9-A3E2-DDC3BEE54DAB@microsoft.com... > Is there any way in VB 2008 This group is for VB6 and earlier(VB Classic). VB.Net and all dotnet groups have either "dotnet" or "vsnet&qu...

Bar Chart for Text Data
I am trying to construct a bar chart showing students on the x axis and letter grades on the y axis. The data won't graph unless I make another column assiging a numerical value to the letter grade and plot the number. Any ideas? I am using Excel2000. Thanks Why don't you assign numerical descriptions for the letter grades 0 = E/F 1 = D 2 = C 3 = B 4 = A You can create a bar chart using the numerical info. You can then use Ron Bovey's XY Chart Labeler to relable the Y axis. http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm Check out Jon Peltier's info on a Vertical...

Using Drop Down box that can be edited
Hi, I have created a form in Word 2007, but would like to have the drop down box I created to also be overwritten by the user if the items in the drop box doesn't include their choice. Thanks fjcunninghamjr One possibility would be to replace one of the items in the list with a user input item. You could do this with a macro run on exit from the dropdown field Assuming the dropdown field Dropdown1, put an item at the end of the dropdown list "Enter your own value" then run the following macro on exit from that field Dim sChoice As String Dim fDD As FormFie...

Slow saving time once VBA has been used
I have tried and found that once soem VBA code is added to a small xls files (e.g. 1 worksheet with nothing on it), the saving time of that file will become very small (e.g. about 5 seconds) The original time for saving that xls file is less than 1 seconds. Once all the VBA code have been removed, the saving time become very fast again. It is normal? Anyway to solve this problem? Thanks. --- Please remove NOSPAM- in the email address when replying by email. ...