How do you use the Livescribe smartpen with MS Office products?

I just received a Pulse Smartpen as a gift and I love it.  I am curious about
how other users of Office products utilize their smartpen features with Office

I cannot select nonadjacent cells in Excell Office XP SP2
I cannot select nonadjacent cells in Excell Office XP-SP2 using the ctrl key. It worked yesterday, today it does not. R, Look for "EXT" in the right side of the status bar. Toggle it back off with F8. THat's how it got turned on, most likely. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "rjohnson97127" <rjohnson97127@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:025A50A2-A3FE-43B2-ACFD-AE695B7BA113@microsoft.com... >I cannot select nonadjacent cells in Excell Office XP-SP2 using the ctrl ...

Logic Formula using colors in the formula?
Hi: I am using Office (Excel) 2007, and for some reason I thought that a change was made in this version of Excel, that allows for formulas which take into account the font color. Here is what I'm trying to accomplish: In Columns L & M I have dates that identify a beginning and end date for a class that a student has signed up for. If the student hasn't paid in full, the class dates are in bold red font. Once payment has been made, I change the font to black (and unbold it). The two issues I'd love to do with formula (to make things easier) are the following: ...

Customizing a Control Using OnLButtonDown, OnMouseMove, etc.
I'm subclassing a CRichEditCtrl, and I need to override OnLButtonDown, OnMouseMove, etc. handlers so that I can customize the actions that happen upon those event however I'm not really sure what all the default implementations do and how they do it. Is there any way I could find out? I've tried stepping through, but it doesn't seem to provide much info. I get to the point where it calls the Default procedure. Any hints you all could pass on? Thanks! > I'm subclassing a CRichEditCtrl, and I need to override OnLButtonDown, > OnMouseMove, etc. handlers so that ...

converting from ms access 2003 to 2007
I teach a database course and I've been using the same databses for a couple of years for lab exercises. I have had no success converting them to v2007. Where are detailed instructions for this, esp. w/ regard to macros and VBA code? -- jkm A good source of information specifically about Access 2007 is Jeff Conrad's http://www.accessjunkie.com He's also got links to other good Access 2007 sites. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "jkm" <jkm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCA33FDA-9AD...

where is the select all check box that used to be on outlook 03?
I just got outlook 07 and i can't find the select all check box to select all the emails like you can on outlook 03 or hotmail. Is it hidden somewhere? where did you see it in outlook 2003? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to E...

Problem creating contract in MS CRM 3
Hi, For the development for a customer a connection must be made between an administration program and MS CRM 3. >From the administration program I receive xml that I can easily parse. >From that XML I have to create accounts, resellers (new entity I created), contracts and contractdetails. Creating the accounts and resellers works well. I used DynamicEntity for this, because I declare the mapping of the fields in a seperate XML file. When I try to create contracts, I receive the following Exception: {System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ...

SelectiveOOF out of office response tool
Hello, I installed a purchased copy of SelectiveOOF on my MS Small Business Server 2003, which has Exchange 2003 SP1 on it. I globally enabled OOF as per the directions, and ran the regSelectiveOOF.bat to register the dll. This all went fine. And verified, that globally, I get a OOF replies because there are no settings in SelectiveOOF yet. I enter click "Add * (any domain)" button. And create one exception rule. Verified it works. Great! I added a second exception exception rule and it fails. For SelectiveOOF.dll I have an md5sum of FE7D9215FFCAF8C077234EE2F52C2A13 which was...

Invalid Product key
Purchased the Home Office & Student 2007. Installed it on my laptop and was able to use word. Now that I want to use excel, publisher, power point I am prompted each time to enter my product key before gsining access to power point, excel and publisher. BUT the product key that worked for the initial installation is now described as an invalid product key for each of the 3 programs. I paid $150.00 for this software but most of it does not work. I need help. Barbara wrote: > Purchased the Home Office & Student 2007. Installed it on my laptop > and was able to use word...

Outlook 2003 and Office 2002
I am trying to use Word as the e-mail editor in Outlook 2003, but the option is grayed-out. Is this because I use Office 2002 and have Outlook 2003? Would I need to upgrade to Office 2003 to be able to have Word as my e-mail editor? Thanks. Yes, and Yes. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza "Carolyn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

office 2003 pro outlook connector where is it?
where is the download for the 2003 pro otlook connector that will connect to msn internet .net and also my pda, share, update all that good stuff Do you have a paid MSN premium sub? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Birch asked: | where is the download for the 2003 pro otlook connector that will | connect to msn internet .net and also my pda, share, update all that | good stuff...

How can i use CTime?
I have a function that i want to be executed at a specified time. The user enters time in a modal dialog box and the time is stored as an integer value. So far everyone is happy. The problem is that i have to actualy make the function work at the time the user entered. So i figure it out that the best solution is to set a timer every 1 min and when that minute is over, the OnTimer function to do something like this CTime localTime; //CTime object int m_hour = 15; //user defined hour int m_Min = 35; // user defined minute localTime.GetCurrentTime(); if (( localTime.GetHour == m_...

Use critical patch from the M$ Corp.
--dkbzpudcjka Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="cowurgxnr"; type="multipart/alternative" --cowurgxnr Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="wcmnuvgvn" --wcmnuvgvn Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continue keeping your...

Which Function(s) should I use?
Hi All, I want to generate 5 lists using the preference column from raw data which is in the following format: Preference Name Club 1 A Smith NY 2 G Murphy WN 3 S Rogers MA 4 B Wall CN 5 C Hill DW 1 D Thomas ON 2 W Shatner CA 3 E Jones MS 4 L Long SC 5 J Downe NC Can you please advise which functions I should use to collate the data, also allowing me to cha...

Word 2007 hangs when using VPN
We use Cisco VPN to connect to our company network. When I'm online thru VPN and start Word 2007, Word hangs due to some strange printer issue. If my default printer is network printer, Word hangs. If I change my default printer to e.g. Cute PDF writer, then Word starts ok. Any ideas what is causing this? Other Office programs work fine. On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 05:28:01 -0800, Heikki Salminen <Heikki Salminen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We use Cisco VPN to connect to our company network. When I'm online thru VPN >and start Word 2007, Word hangs due to some...

Can't Install IBF for MS CRM
Dear All I just Install Microsoft.InformationBridge.Framework.Server1.0.msi and Microsoft.InformationBridge.Framework.Client1.0.msi on My CRM Server v.1.2(Windows 2003) and config permission for network service on temp folder and file. After that i tried to installed MOIBF1.0_Solution_CRM1.0.msi on my CRM Server. when i published metabase and clicked next button.it seem to install IBF for MS CRM but after 15 sec. it show error message box "Error : 28000 contact System Administrator". What can i do ? Thank a lot PS. sorry for my terrible Writing. -_-' louiz: Look in the Re...

Contrast between WLM Wave 4 and Outlook 2010 using XP
Interesting to see that Wave 4 WLM (free) does not support Win XP - but Outlook 2010 (purchased product) does. You pay your money and take your choice! __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5234 (20100628) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com ...

Problem with running Office:Mac 2008 Installer
I'm curious about what gets installed by the Office 2008 Special Media Edition installer AFTER it runs the installer script near the end that puts icons of the applications in the Dock. My Office Mac 2008 installer crashed viciously at that point and took out the Finder with it so I had to do a hard restart to get my computer running again. (2.8 GHz Intel iMac, Tiger 10.4.11). I don't want to do a complete re-install of Office 2008 but I'm wondering if anything important might be missing. The applications all seem to work OK. When I installed Office: mac 2008, I got an error messa...

Access to MS CRM data by non-licensed users
What is the best way for a non-licensed user to access MS CRM data? Has anyone from Microsoft ever stated that you can access the MS CRM SQL database directly with a SELECT statement and not break the licence agreement? Can anyone copy the MS CRM data into another database and access that data without a license? Can anyone use the MS CRM filtered views to either access the MS CRM database directly or to make copies of the data? Has anyone written an MS CRM add-on application that pass the certification test which directly reads MS CRM data? If the MS CRM license is only for the software, ...

Out Of Office #10
Hi My issue is: Exchange 2000, hosting 2 domains, Users have two email addresses, one for each domain. Out of Office works when someone sends an email to the primary address, but not when sending to the users second email address. Any thoughts, comments welcomed. Cheers Iain ...

Anyone here also use Quickbooks?
not quicken, Quickbooks. I'm just wondering what all these charts of accounts are. In money you could categorize transactions from the preexisting list or make a new one on the fly. in QB there is a similar way to categorize but an account has to be setup first. So in Money is the chart of accounts basically the categories? except not as strict as in QB where you have to have an account setup first and you can't change things after a period? I don't recommend QB for personal use, due to the complications you are experiencing. It also does NOT handle investments the way ...

Outlook 2007 Rule for using GAL
Question: I'm trying to write a rule that will move all mail EXCEPT for mail from someone in the GAL (Global Address List) to a folder. I have tried the "sent from someone in address book" but it looks like the GAL is not supported, only local contact folders. Another solution might be to write a rule that moves all mail except from sender's with our domain in the address (i.e. abc.com). However, this does not seem to work since the rule appears to run on the display name, not the SMTP address in the background. Anyone written a similar rule that works? Thanks in advanc...

Using CRM Bulk Import Wizard with Excel 2007
Hello, a number of our hosted Microsoft CRM customers have reported difficulties when using the CRM Bulk Import Wizard with a CSV file generated from Microsoft Excel 2007. It seems that Excel 2007 no longer uses double quotes (") as a field data delimiter, and there are no options or other Excel 2007 formats that will achieve this. (No idea why Microsoft disabled this option in Excel 2007!) Users are having to import their Excel spreadsheet into Access 2007 then export as a TXT file, which Access formats with double quotes as a the field data delimeter by default. Or resort to an ...

Can't edit individual controls after using Form Tool
How can I edit individual controls after using Form Tool (e.g. sizing afects all like controls) Jim T wrote: >How can I edit individual controls after using Form Tool (e.g. sizing afects >all like controls) Well you didn't give us much to go on, so I'm going to take a wild stab and guess that you're using A2007 and you have a set of controls that are grouped, and you want to remove the grouping? If so, select the controls in question, go to the Arrange tab, then select Remove on the ribbon. -- ________________________ Sean Bailey Message posted via ...

Outlook for Office 2000 #2
Need help badly and hoping someone can give me suggestions. receive message as follows when I try to delete read messages from folders. C:\windows\local settings\application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst. could not be accessed. access denied. help help help have reloaded program; tried exporting etc. still receiving above message. patty <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > C:\windows\local settings\application > data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst. could not be > accessed. access denied. You don't need to post your problem more than once. Try mov...

Problem on Outlook 2000 send email using contact
Some of my contacts had more then one email address. Any method I can send my email to all three email address on one contact person? Thanks a lot, Amon ...