How do I unpin an item from the list?

In addition to Word 2007 refusing to save documents unless I change the name
I now have an old version pinned to the list and it refuses to unpin.  Why is
this happening, and how can I correct it?
I am using Win7 Professional.

"Viv" <Viv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In addition to Word 2007 refusing to save documents unless I change the
> name
> I now have an old version pinned to the list and it refuses to unpin.  Why
> is
> this happening, and how can I correct it?
> I am using Win7 Professional.

Pinned to WHAT list?

0
Gordon

Outlook Contacts: 1 item out of sync
I'm just now getting down to organising my contacts, and learning how to use the Contacts app. I have about 20 contacts set up and they appear in both Outlook 2002 Contacts and on my Pocket PC (in both the built-in Contacts app and in the Pocket Informant version). All except just one entry, which persists in Outlook despite having been deleted on my PPC. I can see nothing distinctive about it. Is there some likely explanation I've missed please? Obviously, my next step will be to delete it directly from Outlook, but I'm curious to know why it's not syncing. Meanwhile I've...

how to make undisclosed recipient list
I get mail addressed to "undisclosed-recipient". How do you do that? I'd like to send mail w/o disclosing addresses as well. Thanks. luvtojump <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I get mail addressed to "undisclosed-recipient". How do > you do that? I'd like to send mail w/o disclosing > addresses as well. You create a contact called "undisclosed-recipient" and give it your email address. Then, when you compose the message, you put that contact in the To like and all the addresses you wish to reach in the Bcc line. When you...

Query Help : accounts which are not members of existing marketing list
Hey all, I have few marketing lists and having lot of accounts as members . Now i am interested to make a new marketing list with new members , which are not member of any of existing marketing list. Is there any way to see which accounts are not member of existing marketing list ? Thanks Aami Sure AAmi, Not within CRM but you can run this in the SQL Query Analyzer to find them: select * from accountbase A left join ListMemberBase L on A.accountid = L.entityID where L.entityID is null HTH, Dave Aami wrote: > Hey all, > > I have few marketing lists and having lot of accounts...

Duplication of Item on Sales Receipt.
Has anyone experienced this...and have a solution for it: Staff scan in customer purchase of an item. Screen shows the amount due Staff receives payment, as shown on screen. Sales Receipt is produced. The receipt shows the item twice, and the price increase to reflect this duplication. This also relieves our inventory of an item that has not been sold. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks marwat This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01B3_01C6D8B2.8B1DC480 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quote...

Field Options and Combo Lists?
Wondering if anyone knows how to make this work. I have two fields in a form, both Combo Boxes. I want the Value List in the first box to determine what the Value List in the second box will be. For example, if the first box is all State Names, if you select California, the second box provides all of the City names for that state. However, if you change the first box to Utah, the second box provides all the City names for Utah. In the afterupdate event of the states combobox write code to adjust the rowsource of the city combobox. Something like: Me.combo_STATE.RowSource = &quo...

HOw do I get my sent items to appear on the day that I send them
How do I get my sent items to appear on the day that I send them. How do they appear now? Are you filtering your view of your Sent Items folder? -- Kathleen Orland "celeste" <celeste@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A277EB9-348B-4504-9B06-EB552DA44362@microsoft.com... > How do I get my sent items to appear on the day that I send them. > ...

Distribution Lists
I have a Distribution List I would like to share with someone. How do I copy it and give it to them? Thanks. >-----Original Message----- >I have a Distribution List I would like to share with >someone. How do I copy it and give it to them? > >Thanks. > >I am using Outlook 2000 with Windows NT. > ...

Duplicate Names in List
Searched various sites listing "Duplicate" data but I just cannot piece it all together. Have a UserForm to get text - "CustName" - but prior to adding this to my customer list - range "Customers" - I want to search for that current customer. If it is found I want program to stop and return to range "CustList". I have completed the code for when there is not a duplication. How on a command button do you set the accelerator to be "Enter"? Thanks for all the assistance.... Kev You could use a worksheet function to check it, such as ...

How to sort a list correctly?
HI, whenever I sort my list in excel it all gets messed up. What am I doing wrong? Is there something I can do to stop this happening? THanks in advance Melani Hi try selecting the entire data range before sorting (Use 'Data - Sort' for this) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Melani" <Melani@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:13CB1140-7906-4AB4-ABE4-D6F4AC7B2D32@microsoft.com... > HI, > > whenever I sort my list in excel it all gets messed up. What am I doing wrong? > > Is there something I can do to stop this happening...

Attachment guideline or limit for lists
Can anyone tell me the guideline or limit that Microsoft recommends for attachments to a list iitem. I know there is a 2,000 guideline for number of items in a list. Is there any documentation from Microsoft that shows how adding attachments to lists degrades performance for viewing and searching in SharePoint? Thanks for any help on this. One slight correction... it's 2000 items in a view, not a list. You can have thousands of items in the list. Just try and keep your views to less than 2000. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine...

distribution lists #26
hi I have to built an 80 person distribution list - I have a list of the address (all at the same domain) is there an easy way of doing this without having to add them one by one ? David David Cleland <davidjcleland@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have to built an 80 person distribution list - I have a list of the > address (all at the same domain) is there an easy way of doing this > without having to add them one by one ? Add them where? You say you have a distribution list. That means it's already in Outlook's Contacts folder because that's where DLs are stor...

Have to scroll to see full list of attachments in Outlook 2007?
A colleague of mine keeps sending me HTML emails in Outlook with multiple attachments, but the full list of attachments does not appear all at once on the screen. There is a scroll bar on the FAR right next to the attachments, and you have to scroll down through the list of attachments to see all of the attachments (I can send a screen shot to better explain this). So for example, if an email has four attachments, I only see the first three on the screen, and then I have to scroll down to see the fourth attachment. This is very confusing as I can easily "miss" an attach...

Display only duplicate values and delete UNIQUE Items
All I have a very large list of data and on a monthly basis i need to display only the duplicate items in a spreadsheet. I would like to do this in VBA and then run it as a macro on the spreadsheet. Alot of the sites that i have seen only show how to removed the duplicates. Excel 2007 has a function which removed all duplicates but so far i have found nothing that only displays the duplciates.... any ideas anyone? Assuming that the field you use to determine uniqueness is column A, you can put this formula in a helper column: =3DIF(COUNTIF(A:A,A2)>1,"Duplicate","Unique&...

Excel: Open Recent Files

Importing Vendor/Supplier Items
Is anybody successfully importing their supplier/vendor purchase order items into RMS SO 2.0? We would like to import all the item information from a PO that we have ordered on a vendors web site or spreadsheet (including item descriptions, UPC codes (and set these as our ILCs) pricing etc), so we don't have to manually enter this. I can see a lot of potential problems (existing items versus new items, existing cost versus new cost, different layouts for different suppliers) so any feed back would be appreciated. Is anybody using any add-on modules to accomplish this? If so how do...

help to compare two list
I have a file with all the open orders for production and I have another file with orders which is already sent to production. I want to find out from the first list, which orders are not send for production. Thanks. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Take a look at http://cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm In article <itty.vneun@excelforum-nospam.com>, itty <itty.vneun@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote: > I have a file with all the open or...

Print part of contact list
I have a list of contacts. This contains their names and addresses, phone numbers, etc. I want to print out just their names in one long list. I can't see how to exclude the addresses, etc from this list. Can anyone help here? Thanks Rob Graham Use a mail merge. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Rob graham" <rttgrahamwow@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:X_WdnbHs0L8HlrLbnZ2dnUVZ8vydnZ2d@bt.com... >I have a list of contacts. This contains their names and addresses, phone >numbers, etc. I want to print out just their names in one long list. I >can'...

How to add multiple message senders to the blocked list automatica
-- Steve ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5597e420-8dc2-4fc5-88df-130a7cc9fe32&dg=microsoft.public.outlook ...

Dex runtime error after adding modified smart list to vba
My first go round I had added the "original" Smartlist lookup for Inventory/Items to visual basic instead of adding a "modified" Smartlist Lookup for this screen. This worked fine, but I realized I didn't want all users to use the modified Smartlist. I then removed all these changes and tried to start fresh. I then added the original smartlist to Modifier. This was ok. I changed security to use the modified window. However, after adding the modified window, when I try to exit the screen, I get the Dexterity runtime error. I have repeated this seve...

How do I set up auto complete from a drop down list in Excel 2000.
I have a 10 sheet workbook that I will be sending out to various users around the world. For their convenience, we are adding a lot of drop down lists for them to choose from. However, since there are many options to choose from in each list we would like for it to auto complete based on their initial entries: Ed -> list to jump to Edinburgh, etc.... I have enabled the AutoComplete in the cell values button in the Tools/Options/Edit tab, but it is still not working. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Hi not possible for the data validation listboxes --...

Macro: Find matching DATA, copy correspondently values into another list
Okey guys - please advise me on this. (There was unfortunately no quick response to my latest problem - and I begun to swim... However - that brought me out on deep VBA-water...again - and now need a life buoy (metaphorical spoken)). The core of my macro problem is to look for all the values in column A (Range A5:A??) in Sheet "BOARD" (not bored!!!) that match values in another list placed in column A in sheet "LIST". When finding the match I will copy correspondent celle.value in column D / sheet "BOARD" into column B in sheet "LIST" - this w...

List of questions
Hi, I have some questions in outlook 2003, can anyone help me? 1-how can i in the appointment type a subject with special format (red, bold..) 2-whent a task is 100% completed, how can be deleted automatically. 3- I need to filter only the available time on a specific day. ex if i have 2 appointments today on a specific time, what i need to see is the available time for other new appointments. 4-If I have a lot of appointments on a specific date that are colored with labels and have a specific show time as (busy,tentative), when i go to print this calendar with the "calendar detai...

Merging to-do/task lists from multiple inbox folders
Hi- I am using Outlook 2007 and am trying to figure out how to merge to-do/task lists from multiple inbox folders. I have my inbox associated with my name, and then also a folder with my name that is associated with another inbox that is used by several people on one project. (When emails come into the latter folder, I sort the ones that I can deal with into the subfolder with my name.) For my personal inbox, I can flag emails and they will pop up in my to-do box, but when I flag things in my sub-folder they don't show up in my to-do box, and I can't figure out where t...

code list of UTF-8
i searching for a list of the double character encoding spezial charcters in UTF-8 such as äüö... Can any one send me link where i can find a complete list? -- best regards Rolf Brockmann Rolf Brockmann wrote: > i searching for a list of the double character encoding spezial > charcters in UTF-8 such as äüö... > Can any one send me link where i can find a complete list? See http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2279.html. Cheers, -- http://www.joergjooss.de mailto:news-reply@joergjooss.de Rolf Brockmann wrote: > i searching for a list of the double ch...

make dropdown list greater than 8 rows
Hello How can I make my dropdown list 12 rows instead of only 8? thanks for any help For a Forms Combo Box right click and choose Format Control-Control tab For an ActiveX ComboBox right click and choose Properties and adjust ListRows. -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "SteveZmyname" <SteveZmyname@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:105058EA-1275-417C-B4BC-4023DFDAC16C@microsoft.com... > Hello > How can I make my dropdown list 12 rows instead of only 8? > thanks for any help I can change the drop down lines to 12 in the F...