How do I locate my product key number

I did not receive a confirmation e-mail with my product key number when I
downloaded the 60-day free trial of Microsoft Office 2007.  How do I locate
it?

You need that email.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Pat77" <Pat77@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I did not receive a confirmation e-mail with my product key number when I
> downloaded the 60-day free trial of Microsoft Office 2007.  How do I
> locate
> it?

0
JoAnn

Word 2007 Macro
Forgive me if these are silly questions, but I am very new to writing macros. I have a .dotm template with an AutoNew() macro, and I am trying to figure out how to do 2 things: 1) When I have the file save, I want it to save in the same directory as the template is in, rather than in My Documents. How do I do this? 2) The macro inserts content into the document from a number of external files. Once this is done, I'd like to have it update the table of contents. How do I do that? Thank you! Kaiti With ActiveDocument .TablesOfContents(1).Update .SaveAs .At...

Split off numbers
I have about 100 sets of numbers in column I,i.e. 1513-345678, and I want to pull off the first four and the "-" from the rest of the set and place them in column H. What is a formula that will do that for me? Mike Rogers Hi Mike, A1: 1513-345678 B1: =LEFT(A1,4) --- Regards, Norman "Mike R" <MikeR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4F77103-B2FC-4AF4-B4B3-ED5C6A4B7A70@microsoft.com... >I have about 100 sets of numbers in column I,i.e. 1513-345678, and I want >to > pull off the first four and the "-" from the...

Error number 0x80000003
Hello, Have XP Home Edition,Service Pack 3..I can only use safe mode to a limited degree..The Internet will freexe in short order...Getting to desktop a box will say MSASCui.exe application error 0x80000003..ISP told me I have spyware and malware..Any fix here short of using the Restore disk by wiping out the hard drive...Thanks,Nick NICK MEALE wrote: > Hello, > Have XP Home Edition,Service Pack 3..I can only use safe mode to a limited > degree..The Internet will freexe in short order...Getting to desktop a box > will say MSASCui.exe application error...

How do I start page numbering at 1 on other pages?
Im working with a booklet and when applying page numbering, it automatically sets page 1 as "1" which is the cover. I want "1" to be where the pages start and not the cover, How do I change where 1 starts? I haven't tried this but it might work. Start with zero an cover it with a blank image box. -- Don - Publisher 2000 Vancouver, USA "Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EFD16559-7F58-46FE-A1FD-35FFDB70C4C9@microsoft.com... > Im working with a booklet and when applying page numbering, it > automatically > se...

maximum number of printed pages allowed in a report access 2007
I am a CIS student at Sinclair Community College in Ohio. Can't find a answer to this question. What is the maximum number of printed pages allowed in a report? On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 18:41:00 -0800, Robin C. <Robin C.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: There is no maximum. In reality you may be limited to some system resources. -Tom. >I am a CIS student at Sinclair Community College in Ohio. >Can't find a answer to this question. > >What is the maximum number of printed pages allowed in a report? ...

Random Number Generator #2
I am using the Excel Random Number Generator in a Monte Carlo simulation. When I open a separate very large file and do a copy/paste from the Monte Carlo into the separate file, the random number generator seems to have a distinct upward bias (from the time of the copy/paste until the very large file is closed). Anyone with insight into the cause and/or solutions would be very much appreciated. Jeff - Which version of Excel? Which random number generator? (RAND, Analysis ToolPak, or VBA RND) Describe how someone could replicate your steps. Describe how you are measuring "dis...

HQClient Error: <<ExecuteCommand>> Error -2147467259: Location:....
Out of no where I'm getting this error message in HQClient in one of my locations. I don't know if this is related but a interstore transfer request was sent and it keeps creating 2 blank transfer-outs and 1 blank transfer-in. Also the software firewall gave me a weird message stating mmgs.exe windows messenger was doing something with the HQclient so do you want to approve yes or no. Can someone help me decipher the error? Thanks... <<ExecuteCommand>> Error -2147467259: Location: recbase.cpp:1378 Expression: m_offBeginVar < m_SizeRec SPID: 54...

page numbering #19
My page numbers don't show up when article is printed. I like them on the bottom of the page. queen of flowers wrote: > My page numbers don't show up when article is printed. I like them on the > bottom of the page. Do other objects in the same vertical position show up? It's conceivable that you have placed them in your printer's non-printable area. See http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...

Supplier Reorder Number in Item Properties blocks paste
Why would the field for supplier reorder number not accept a paste function? Do you guy realize that many supplier item numbers are TEN DIGITS LONG???? So, I am supposed to enter 5000 items and all their respective item numbers from my distributors and HAND KEY those numbers in? How STUPID. Mickie, Actually it does work, its just kinda stupid. Enter a single digit, erase it, paste it. It may or may not display, but just click on OK. -- * "Mickie" <Mickie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CB566A1F-3296-42DE-8333-B15E913274D3@microsoft.com... Why would ...

Outlook 2003 : How to check default mail delivery location
Hi all, Does anyone know how to find out what the default mail delivery location in Outlook 2003 is? Is this somewhere in the registry or in some obscure file on the HD? I know you can of course look in Outlook (under Accounts), but I need to be able to script this ... We are using Outlook 2003 clients on Win XP. Any help is appriciated! Lenny Lennydc@gmail.com, you wrote on Tue, 05 Jun 2007 14:51:26 -0000: > Hi all, > > Does anyone know how to find out what the default mail delivery > location in Outlook 2003 is? > > Is this somewhere in the registry or in some ...

maximum number of recipients
I am using Microsofts Outlook 2007. What is the maximum number of recipients that can be added to send one message to? I get an error code 452 when I want to send one message to a few recipients simultaniously. Which is an error code and limitation set by your ISP and is not coming from Outlook. You'll have to contact your ISP to find out which limit applies to your subscription. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real ...

Extracting a number from a mixed cell
Excel 2003 What is the smartest way to extract a number from a cell that has mixed information? Examples: (a column of cells can contain) 7980KWH 7,980 Kilowatt Hours ..8MCF .8 (thousand Cubic Feet) FLAT Flat rate Is there an array formula or something that will separate the numbers from the text? As you can see the numbers positions vary (or are absent) per cell. I have been experimenting with Find(), OR(), Search(), Mid(), but o no avail. TIA Dennis Hi if your numbers always start at the beginning of a cell you may use the following array formula (entered with CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER): ...

Section Breaks/Page Numbering in Word 2007
I read through a lot of the posts on here and it sounds like some people were having the opposite problem that I am. I have two documents, each are two pages. They are separate submissions but we have to group them as a single document within our system so that users don't forget to file both together. The problem is the page numbering. I have it set up with a section break at page two. The page numbering is correct - page 1, page 2, page 1, page 2. However, if I try to switch the format to "page x of y" - I get "page 1 of 4, page 2 of 4, page 1 of 4, page ...

Unexpected change in "arrow keys"
Hello, I have used Excel for a long time and have never seen this. My arrow keys have been reversed. Up is down, down is up, left is right and right is left. Everything else seems normal at this point. This occurred in the middle of a session for no reaon I can explain. I have checked Excel Options, Advanced and the direction setting is "down". I can not find any other settings that would seem to make sense. In all other programs including this question, the arrow keys act as would be expected. Have you seen this before, and how might I reverse, reset, change, co...

Way To Copy Formula In Column Without Changing All Cell Numbers
Is there a way to copy a formula in a column without changing all th cell numbers? Example: =IF(C1=C2, A1,0) How would I copy that down a colmn and only change the A1 to A2, A3, A and so on down the column? Assisance appreciated ! Travelerswa -- travelerswa ----------------------------------------------------------------------- travelersway's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1762 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=40168 So you want C1 and C2 to never change? You could try: =IF($C$1=$C$2,A1,0) travelersway ...

Macro to delete current row AND delete objects also located in that row.
Is there a way to, when a macro deletes the current row, to also have it find and delete any drawn objects [circles, rectangles, etc]. when my macro deletes a row, a remnant of the drawn object, which appears as a line, remains. I am using XL 2002. Thanks, Tonso The drawing object is not part of the row so won't be deleted with the row(s) Set its properties to "move but not size with cells" and it won't shrink up to a line when you delete rows. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:41:49 -0800 (PST), Tonso <wthomasss@hotmail.com> wrote: >Is there a...

Determine File Location
Hi, Is it possible (in VBA) to check and see where an Access file is being opened/accessed from? For example: If mdb/mde file attempting to be opened resides in C:\db then 'do something else 'do something else end if Thanks, alex "alex" <sql_aid@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:4f320ceb-c85f-41f7-b852-9598cc9cb2a6@m26g2000yqb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > Is it possible (in VBA) to check and see where an Access file is being > opened/accessed from? > > For example: > If mdb/mde file attempting to be opened resides in C:\db...

Adding a version number to a document
Is it possible to add a version number to a workbook on saving and closing Hi Tigsboy Yes it is possible. You can manually change the name of the document, e.g. from Draftv1.xls to Draftv1.1.xls. Or else, you can use a macro to increment your version number every time you save it -- j.kasselman@atlantic.net.remove_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa "Tigsboy" wrote: > Is it possible to add a version number to a workbook on saving and closing Good afternoon Tigsboy You will need a macro to do this for you, but just to put you on th right track: Private Sub Workbo...

How I convert a numbers to tex --10 to ten
Hello everybody, I hope it can be done in excel, I am wondering if is possible to to enter a dollar amount in a cell and be able to convert this number in another cell as a Tex example : - Cell A1 display the Number 10 - and Cell A2 display the Tex "Ten" A 1 10 2 TEN Hi, Try this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213360 -- Regards, Ashish Mathur Microsoft Excel MVP www.ashishmathur.com "Jesus" <Jesus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:59535356-AC69-4C08-8EA8-9B2BEC10DCB0@microsoft.com... > Hello everybody,...

Product release.
Hi I have an error when i trying to download a Latin American 8.0 released to December 2005 from partnersource. It said i have no credentials or permission to do this. I think there is a problem whit this page? Someone knows? Thanks, -- Evelin. ...

Unvalid product key after restore
Hi, I have done what I would believe would be called a "factory restore", and hence lost my office(2003). I still had tha cd and thought that would be it, but now when I have installed it, the product key that was in the cd case is said to be unvalid. What is the problem? What can I do? Would be thankful for help... The first thing to check would be that the version of Office on your system (from the restore) matches the version on the CD you have. In an Office application, go to "Help", then "About" to see what Office it is. You could also...

Email delivery locations
I have several email accounts configured in Outlook 2003. Originally they would deliver email to separate locations. But then I created a new email account, and suddenly all the email from all the accounts began to be delivered to a single location. Now whenever I go in to modify the delivery location for one email account, it changes the delivery location for all of them. Any tips here? Is there a bug fix? Thanks! Carol You can create Wizard Rules for this; Tools-> Rules and Alerts or create a Search Folder for the individual accounts -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www....

dot net equiv of key code constants?
any clue how to translate this to dotnet, since vbkeycode constants apparently dont exist there(that i can find) Public Const VK_SPACEBAR = vbKeySpace ? as in Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32" (ByVal vKey As Long) As Integer If GetAsyncKeyState(VK_SPACEBAR) Then ... the closest thing i could find in help was in windows.forms keyeventarg or such couldn't figure out how to use that plus the project wasn't using winforms for anything else thanks mark mp schrieb: > any clue how to translate this to dotnet, since vbkeycode cons...

Duplicate check numbers in Payroll
I'm using GP 8.0 Payroll module only. Could anyone tell me what problems I could have by having duplicate check numbers in the payroll module? I did find that I couldn't void a check so I manually backed it out through manual checks. From what I see this is the only problem. We have been reconciling just fine. Everything else seems to be working just fine. Thanks for any advice. No problems that would make GP not work. Any problems would be to confusion over having the same check number. I would advise against doing this and suggest using a suffix if you want to referenc...

Lost Some Row Numbering
Somehow, when I cloned a worksheet to unused worksheet in my workbook, the numbering (in the left-most column) has lost the 1st 5 values (I failed to copy the 1st 5 rows). IOW, my worksheet starts with Row 6 and continues down from there. I can't find anything in Google that tells me how to fix this, so I'm asking here. Please advise. TIA hi, these lines are probably masked -- isabelle Le 2012-01-19 17:22, Mike Copeland a �crit : > Somehow, when I cloned a worksheet to unused worksheet in my > workbook, the numbering (in the left-most column) has lost the ...