How do I get my best friend back?

I NEED TO KNOW

"monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:7918DF09-EB34-46E4-852E-8DAAC3FFF45F@microsoft.com...
> I NEED TO KNOW

Easy.  Just lift the lid on your toilet seat and whistle.

Dipshit!
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

Michael
1/13/2010 8:21:58 PM
Pretend that you're in a coma and unable to communicate in any way (such as
posting messages in newsgroups).

"monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I NEED TO KNOW

0
Herb
1/13/2010 8:28:23 PM
Stop cheating with his wife?

"monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
:I NEED TO KNOW

0
Tom

How do I get rid of blank pages between each page of reports
I am having a blank page put in between each of the pages of my reports and it is throwing off the next page layout, how do I get rid of these blank pages? -- Allen Most likely the design width of your report slightly exceeds 8-1/2" minus the left margin minus the right margin you have set in Page Setup. This will cause a blank page between each of the pages of your report. Decrease the design width of your report or set your left and right margins smaller. Steve "Allen G." <AllenG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B98A069A-C871-4C6F...

Back and foward buttons do not work in XPSp3
I recently did a system restore point on my windows xp Sp3 machine since I had some issue. The computer is clean from any virus. I noticed that in in folder of the tool bar, the back or fowad button does not work. The buttons of the foward and back are grayed out and do not function. I have to use the up arrow button to go back to where I was. This has been frustrating me all day. I am open to hearing from anyone who can provide me a fix on how to repair the back and foward buttons. RussellA "Russell Ashenberg" <neshoma@bezeqint.net> wrote in messa...

How to get the text from another window?
hi,all For example, In MSDN help program, there are many items in the left list box when you type whatever key word. Can I get these itmes' text in anohter program? I did a test, put a CListBox in a dialog and then , in another program, get the handle of this list box and use list.Attach(handle) , then you can get all text by the list. But in msdn help program, it is not a CListBox, how to do that? Is possible? Thanks What exactly do you mean by the MSDN list box? Are you talking about the part of the Index where the topics are listed? -- Alec S. alec <@> synetech &l...

Rows are hidden and wont come back
I have this spreadsheet and the row #'s go in order from #1 thru 9131 and then the next row # is 11,725 Question: Why is this happening? Question: HOW did this happen? Question: HOW do I make all of the rows between 9132 & 11725 display? Thanks! Hi The row heigth is set to 0! Select the range 9131:11725, and set the row heigth to >0 -- When sending mail, use address arvil<at>tarkon.ee Arvi Laanemets "BenJAMMIN" <BenJAMMIN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:000F1D28-CDC9-4E45-B420-FD50025B0030@microsoft.com... > I have this spreadsheet...

Excel switches back to fisrt sheet in a file
I have run into a confusing issue. We have a dedicated NT4 PC that is used to log data. Our production personnel use it to enter data into Excel spreadsheets. Now the file has quite a few macros in it but for working with the data. All of a sudden what's happening is that if the spreadsheet is left open for any length of time, it will automatically always switch to the first sheet within the file. Say they normally enter data on Sheet3, if left alone Excel with switch to Sheet1. We aren't sure if someone has tampered with the file but all the macros are normally beyond their comprehen...

Get file size via WebRequest
I need to scan a large number of web-resident files, primarily to get file size. IOW, a simple operation. Can anyone provide the benefit of their intuition on how to set the timeout, and how many retries to attempt? Currently I have the WebRequest timeout set for 2 seconds, and if the request times out, I loop back and try again. So just 2 tries. Not sure if that's optimal. I realize that this is arbitrary, but the files reside on various places on the net, so it's impossible to profile in advance. I'm sure that someone else has done something similar though, and may h...

** 60 GIG Photo iPod, Why Pay for it? When u can get it FREE! 100% Legally! ** Super Easy Proof inside!
Hey gang, A friend of mind sent me to this site to get his free ipod, and so i checked it out. I was a skeptic at first but after a couple months my buddy got his dang ipod and I was in complete an utter aww... check it out @: http://urlsnip.com/928535 If you don't believe me check out the hundreds of pictures of people who have recieved their free stuff from free pay! @http://info.freepay.com/gallery.html If you are sill not convinced check out these news clips I found that show exactly how these sites work.. (vidoes will load automatically) This clip is from NBC Boston, it shows h...

How do I get my chart to show data across the new year?
I have a data chart of attendance. It covers every Sunday's attendance from June 2009 to June 2010. However, the line graph stops at 12/27/09. For some reason it won't show the graph past that. I have checked the source data and it covers all the way through June 2010. What am I missing? Look at the Source Data parameters in the chart. Chart menu/ Source Data ... -- David Biddulph Susan H. wrote: > I have a data chart of attendance. It covers every Sunday's > attendance from June 2009 to June 2010. However, the line graph > stops at 12/27/09. For...

Excel "Text to column"
I need to export data from a database I am working with, to an exce file, to make it easier for me to edit certain changes. For one part of this, all of the data appears in one cell (seperated b delimeters.) I use the "text to columns" function, to change the data into multipl columns to make it much easier to read, work with, and edit. My problem, is changing it back to the one cell, so that I may the import it back to my database. Part of my excel sheet looks like this after the text to column: 2325 test where the large blank space is two empty cells. I know the correct ...

Discover the Best Project Management Software
Discover the Best Project Management Software After origin of word Project Management Software, we can realize that most of the corporate businesses are being handled by this software to reduce manual work load. Launched in 2007, Project Drive within a very short span of time became one of the biggest service providers on the planet. I=92ve been using their services since last 1.5 years; they are serving in Managing Projects Online with Project Management Software, Web Based Project Management Software, Employee Time Tracking Software, Project Tracking Software and many more. S...

Get/Change Operation #2
I have a company that was converted from V9 that now has a Get/Change Operation on table GL_Account_MSTR. Details: [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_5'. [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_6'. [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_7', etlc. This occurs in Purchasing/Transaction Entry and Distributions Button. It appears the account framework is not synchronized with the rest of the system. Again, thanks in advance. Steve Steve, This happens when you ...

Laptop users get locked out every morning
We have several laptop users who are locked out of the network on one try typing their password incorrectly. Our GPO settings are set to 3 tries. I think that some get locked out even on the first try if they have typed their password correctly. Has anyone any ideas on why this happens? Thanks DBennett Hello Dbennett, One reason can be: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/962007 Also start with using the following: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=7AF2E69C-91F3-4E63-8629-B999ADDE0B9E&displaylang=en http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc7...

Making friends
just contact me ...

Please Help!!
I have an urgent problem and I really hope someone can help me. I'm a newbie at Microsoft Exchange. I have a windows 2003 server running exchage 2003. I recently created a new domain with new users for a new company. I created mailboxes for each user and configured their outlook clients appropriately. Everyone seems to be getting mail just fine. Today I got a call from one of the users - he is not getting mail from a specific customer. I spoke to the customer and had her send an email to my gmail account and to my company account and to this user's company account. I received t...

One Form to enter/get data in two linked tables with 1 to many lin
Hello, I am a new user with a variant of a contacts database. Table 1 Hospitals, with one primary contact person info. Table 2 Volunteers in the hospital, can be many How would I go about designing one form which allows entry of the volunteer information, assigns an existing hospital or can create a new hospital with the volunteer information. On retrieving a volunteer's information, it must display the hospital/primary contact information. TIA, John On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 12:09:02 -0700, John L <JohnL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, &g...

Error msg when restoring backed up mails to Outlook Express
I have been trying to restore my backed up mails to Outlook Express after recently reformatting my hard drive. I have followed the usual instructions which is open Outlook File>Import>Messages>Browse and then I specify the folder all the .dbx files are in and I get an error message saying 'No messages can be found in this folder or another application is running that has the required files. Please select another folder or try closing applications that may have files open' Any suggestions welcomed before I give myself concussion from headbutting the computer screen. A...

What's the best way to...
Hi. I think this is possible, but I don't know how to go about it or where exactly to look. I have a multi-worksheet workbook that is around 2.4 mb in size. The user inputs a relatively small amount of information on a few of the worksheets. The rest of the worksheets hold fixed data used for performing various calculations or building reports. For each separate use, the user is performing a 'Save As'. I have one user who is creating up to 20 of these files each day which is really filling up their hard-drive. I'd like to have a solution to this problem and I'...

Best Way to Setup G&A Overhead Allocations
I am trying to come up with the best way to setup a General Administrative Overhead allocation. I know I could use Fixed Allocation accounts but I think I need some more info for what we want to accomplish. I need to take 10 General Admin departments and allocate the monthly total for that Department to 33 other departments. Is there a best practice for doing this type of allocation? If more information is needed please feel free to email me. -- TC TC, You'll need to setup an allocation account that captures the total of the 10 GA departments. Then you can use either Fixed ...

I can't get Windows XP Professional started!
Everytime i start my computer, it comes up with a black screen saying: Windows XP Professional could not start due to damage in/ or missing file: \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM\ press r to repair, but nothing happens. It's a laptop and I have no XP CD for it. The computer came with XP on it, so all I've got is a product key on a label. I can't start it in failsafe condition or anything else when I use F8, it just goes back to the previous??? I can, however, enter the BIOS settings screen (F2), if that's any help. I was wondering if I could just delete the who...

Hellp: Orphan Folder
Hoping that someone can suggest a command line switch or other remedy to get rid of a empty .pst folder that has apparently been moved, but I can't close the folder in the outlook folder view bar (I get the message: The operation failed. An object could not be found) Thanks for any suggestions. -- Dab Cut off: yourhead to respond Dab <noThanks@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hoping that someone can suggest a command line switch or other remedy > to get rid of a empty .pst folder that has apparently been moved, but > I can't close the folder in the outlook folder view ba...

MS Outlook 2002, I get a duplicate of every e-mail I receive
I just installed MS Outlook 2002. When I receive a new e-mail I get two copies, exact duplicates of each other. What's wrong? ...

Best way to reset archive bit in all files
The Backup My PC 5 does not reset the archive bits when performing a Disaster Recovery backup. Thereafter to do incremental backups the archive bit needs to be reset. Including Hidden and System bits. Does anyone know a good way to do this? Thanks, Bill Snow On Feb 17, 11:31=A0am, "Bill Snow" <b.sn...@verizon.net> wrote: > The Backup My PC 5 does not reset the archive bits when performing a > Disaster Recovery backup. Thereafter to do incremental backups the archiv= e > bit needs to be reset. Including Hidden and System bits. > > Does any...

getting an error message in powerpoint
When I try and run a game using Power Point I get a message some controls on this presentation can't be activated.They might not be registered on this computer. any advice please, running Office 2003, with all updates. Many Thanks in advance. Limbo Limbo, I'm guessing this is because the game (to run properly) makes use of some code (VBA/Macros) and your 'security level' in powerpoint is too high to allow it to run. see How to set Macro Security in PowerPoint http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00985.htm cheers TAJ Simmons PowerPoint Master http://www.awesom...

Query to get everyone not in table
Here's what I want to do. I have table 1 with staff member's firstname, lastname, and id#. I have table 2 with staff member's entry#, entrydate, and id#. Relationship between table 1 and table 2 through id# w/ referrential integrity. I want to put a query together that I would input a date and retrieve a list of staff member's who do not have an entry on that date. Basically, I want to find out who didn't show up to the meeting on that date. Does anyone have a solution for this? Robin rbuick wrote: >I have table 1 with staff member's firstname, lastname, and...

Get a connect to server error -- help!
When users log on to their outlook/exchange they will get a connect to server error pop up that exchange is running in recovery mode. They just click the connect button and all seems to run fine. We recently migrated from Exchange 5.5 to 2003 and can not get rid of this error. Please Help -Will Name resolution on your network is not working properly. Make sure local DNS server is specified on clients and domain suffix on clients and on server match. MS Newbie wrote: > When users log on to their outlook/exchange they will get a connect to server error pop up that exchange is running ...