how do I change my email address for Office Online?

I need to change my email address for Office Online and don't see how to do it.

How do I get address book to include e-mail address?
When I select to: box in the new message the search box does not include the e-mail address and is not included in the address line. How do i fix that? Any chance the Contacts folder has lost it's "Show this folder as an E-mail Address Book" checkmark in Properties? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/197577/en-us "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" check box is dimmed in Outlook Contact folder properties Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!...

Why does copy and paste between eMails not work?
Copy no longer copies to the clipboard. Is there a setting I have deleted somewhere? Using Windows 7 and Office 2007 proffessional. Does it work if you restart outlook? Do you have any addins installed that could be erasing the clipboard? I've seen this happen with addins and contacts, but not email. to test, open the new message form before copying so you just need to copy and switch to the other message. (http://www.slipstick.com/Contacts/clipboard.htm) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Cent...

Not able to send email from CRM client
Help, please. I cannot get CRM configured to send email from the CRM client software. See error message below. I have tried all the solutions I can find, including: -Confirmed mailserverurl is set correctly on the CRM server and that the specified server is the Exchange server. -Confirmed that the mailserverurl returns well formed XML. -Gave the IUSR_ORCAS user full control of the the "...mailroot/vsi 1" on the exchange box, which is named ORCAS. -Confirmed platformurl setting on Exchange server is correct. -Confirmed that the machines can communicate with each other. What...

How to Change Value of Active Control
I'm writing a routine to change the value of any Active Control to null. I can get the name of the control using ActiveControl.Name but I can't figure out the syntax to change the value of this control. I've tried assigning it to variables but variables aren't working in a: Forms![variable]![variable] = "" Help "Sondreli" <Sondreli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA05A840-2AFE-4F98-ABE9-5D2DD17AE0B8@microsoft.com... > I'm writing a routine to change the value of any Active Control to null. > I > can g...

Pivot Tables & changing data
Hi - I have never used pivot tables in Excel before so hopefully what I am going to ask is possible and not too complicated for me.... :o) I am working with Excel 2003. I have a pivot table already set up and the information is pulling data from a row titled "sum of Subscriber". I added new data in a new column from the main spreadsheet and I would like to pull the data from there. Its titled "Adj Subscriber". Is it possible to switch it? If so, how? Thanks, Anna Marie Anna wrote: > Hi - I have never used pivot tables in Excel before so hopefully what I am &...

Office Reinstall
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I purchased the full version of Office 2008 with my Mac last summer. Everything was working fine until 3 weeks ago when Word disappeared completely. It cannot even be found on the HD. All other applications with Office are still there and functioning fine. I downloaded the trial version of Office 2008 hoping I could do a reinstall (I cannot find the install discs - after moving 3 times this year!). My product key will not work with the trial. Is there anything I can do to get this going again? Thanks in advance. On 10/6/09 5:24 PM, ...

Incoming Emails
Hello, We installed the CRM1.2 on the same server with exchange. Everything is working fine except that the CRM users can not see incoming emails inside CRM although these emails are CRM emails. Can anybody tell what is the reason of that? Regards, Khalid Do you have installed the Router? The Router is a bridge=20 between the Exchange and the CRM who study the incoming=20 flow of emails and copy to the CRM everything who is of=20 the CRM. I hope who that help you.=20 []'s Vin=EDcius Pitta Lima de Ara=FAjo >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > We installed the CRM1.2 o...

No email stationery when through code
Hi I am creating email via code from access using below; Dim objOutlook As Outlook.Application Dim objOutlookMsg As Outlook.MailItem Set objOutlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set objOutlookMsg = objOutlook.CreateItem(olMailItem) objOutlookMsg.To = "recepient@mydomain.com" objOutlookMsg.Subject = "Email Subject" objOutlookMsg.Body = "Dear abc..." objOutlookMsg.Display The problem is that the default signature that is set in outlook doe snot come up in the email. How can I fix it? Thanks Regards Am Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:11:45 +0100 schri...

How to change default printing parameters on Excel & ......
How to change the default printing parameters on Excel & keep them changed for future workbooks. Example: Normally I use Printing margins 0.25 on all directions, but default printing margins are 0.75. I want to change them to set 0.25 as DEFAULT. If you start a new workbook and change the page layout (for all the sheets), you can save it into your XLStart folder as Book.xlt. Excel will use that as the basis for new workbooks. You can change a lot of settings that way--including orientation, headers/footers.... Amjad wrote: > > How to change the default printing parameters ...

Upgrading Microsoft Office when switching to OSX
I recently upgraded my Mac from 9.x to OSX. I was running Office 2001 in 9.x. Do I have to buy new software to have the version of Office that is compatible with OSX or can I download an upgrade? You can run Office 2001 inside Classic in OS X, or you can purchase Office X or Office 2004 as OS X-native programs. Office 2004 is the latest version. Owning Office 2001 qualifies you for the discount on an upgrade copy, but not for a free new version. On 3/8/05 8:02 PM, "anonymous" wrote: > I recently upgraded my Mac from 9.x to OSX. I was running Office 2001 > in 9.x. Do I ...

Is your microsoft office outlook download update looping?
-- PackersFAN In article <3F7B4D82-187F-4022-BF52-C085A98CF410@microsoft.com>, lambeau@discussions.microsoft.com says... > If you're talking about the outlook (hotmail) connector - yep - that's what it does for several of us it seems. Use this link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=39db2b89-af2e- 41f9-a175-f93e1377959f&displaylang=en Or if you cannot unwrap, get the link is connected to from this page: http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx -- Duncan. Yes, I am experiencing same thing. "...

no content in the email body
Haven't changed anything knowingly, but now when I receive emails all the content is in a .txt attachment which I open and goes to notepad. There is no content in the email body. "stephen" <no@spam.com> wrote in message news:<#TKSQf$oDHA.2776@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... > Haven't changed anything knowingly, but now when I receive emails all the > content is > in a .txt attachment which I open and goes to notepad. > > There is no content in the email body. I've seen this before with an Outlook 2000 client. Couldn't find a way to fix it,...

Can you delete and empty an open email

Change color of multiple autoshapes
I need to change the color of several autoshape based on different cells I know how to change one autoshape using a worksheet_change event but i can't just copy and paste this and change the object name + cell name. is it possible to have multiple worksheet_change events in the same worksheet?? T-bone, You have only one worksheet_change event, but in it you can test to see which cell was changed with something like If not Intersect(Target, Range("A1") is nothing then ' do range A1 stuff here end if If not Intersect(Target, Range("A2") is nothing then &#...

Moving Email Domain off of Exchange #2

Microsoft Office Connector to MSN
I am so very confused. I purchased Windows XP Home Edition and Microsoft Works 7.0 and I still do not have Microsoft Outlook. Therefore, I cannot install the Microsoft Office Connector to MSN. I have Outlook Express and it's working fine. Do I "NOW" need to go buy Microsoft Outlook? Doesn't it come with XP or Works? Microsoft won't tell me anything without me giving them more money. Donna <holyjuicer219@msn.com> wrote: > I am so very confused. I purchased Windows XP Home > Edition and Microsoft Works 7.0 and I still do not have > Microsoft Outlook....

Rule to forward mail to external address doesn't work
It might be an XCON issue but I didn't find the corresponding group so I post my questions here. I set up a rule that when an email arrives if my name is in the "to" or "cc" field then forward the email to another external SMTP address for example an hotmail address. however this rule never works through. It's a Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 SP1 I have no problem to manually forward the email to that external SMTP address; If forward to an mailbox in our Exchange Org, it works; I turned on diagnostic for Transport, no error or warning logged; I tracked mes...

Recovery after "do not save changes" selected accidently
I mistakenly clicked on "do not save changes" for a worksheet (file) that i'd been working on (I thought a different file was highlighted). As it turns out I had not saved the original file in over a day, though the autosave is set up. is there any way to get my file back, or at least an intermediate version, instead of one with a day's less of work??? help!!!!!! Thanks very much for your help! Sorry to say, but your day's work is gone. -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "Mayukh" <msukhatme@hotmail.com> wrote in...

Scrpit when trying to change CRM option in Outlook client
Hi there, I get the attached script error when i try to change the MSCRM Option in MSCRM Outlook client and it does not accept my changes. An error has occoured in the script on this page. Line:381 Char:1 Error: Type Mismatch code:0 URL:http://localhost2525/tools/personalsettings/dialogs/personalsettings.aspx?clientid= etc etc Please let me know if any one knows how to fix this issue, thanks. Kyaw ...

FRx
Dear, I encountered problem of changing default base period. The version of FRx software is 6.5.28 and it is running under Windows 2K Professional. The situation was: After opened the Catalog of Report Window, there was a pop-up message box which said 'Changed the default base period to C'. I did not know why this could happen. - Would you please tell me under what circumstances this pop-up message box would display?? In order to continue to use this software, I only could click 'OK' from the message box. The report date is then changed to 'Default Base Period' - (Ja...