Help with MS word - TOC

Can someone help me with the following:
- Adding fields to document properties so that it can be easily retrieved
from share point
- Populating these document property fields in the document such that when
the values in the document property are changed the word document updates
itself
- Getting images list in the 'Table of contents' page of the document
- Getting the external references in the 'Table of contents' of the document
- Preparing the template such that when the base template is updated,
documents based on this template within the sharepoint are updated
automatically

Excel 97 VBA Help File

number rounding in MS Excel

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

Help Required

Word 2004 overriding global prefs
Okay.. PMG5 running 10.4.6. I have a problem with the default page setup settings in two limited user accounts (my own, admin account, is fine). As I am in the UK, the global default paper size is set to A4. All applications respect this - bar Word. Every time it's fired up, and a new document selected, the paper size is always US Letter. This does NOT affect any other Office application. I have tried trashing prefs - I've even removed (using the supplied removal tool) and reinstalled Office. My mother uses Word extensively as she works at home a good deal. She wouldn't ...

opening a .docx with word 2004

Need HELP! for Linking data

Help with Registration

Macro

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

MS Access 2007 code not running

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

Need macro help to close excel

Help with simple(?) VBA function

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

If Then Help!!!!
Hi! I'm stuck. I have a working macro but it needs a small tweek. The macro executes a find statement and performs calculations from the find to the end of the column. The problem is when nothing is found. I need an if statement or suggestion on how to tell it to skip the calculations if there is nothing found. This is what I have so far(with no if's): Cells.Find(What:="RIM", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas _ , LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _ MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate Selection.End(xlToRi...