Help files not working in Office 2007

Any time I try to use the help function in any of my Office 2007 products
(small business suite) I recieve a message stating there is a problem with
one or more of the help files, and to repair installation.  I have done this
several times both with the disk and with add/remove software, and run
diagnostics, but nothing has helped.
I am running Windows 7 on a brand new computer.  Any ideas?  Thanks!!!

I am having the same problem except that I am using a 10 year old computer
and the HELP files have been loading just fine up to the last week or so. I
thought it might have been a popup blocker but nothing I do seems to fix it.
It is very frustrating for an 85 year old.

"JMDnl" wrote:

> Any time I try to use the help function in any of my Office 2007 products
> (small business suite) I recieve a message stating there is a problem with
> one or more of the help files, and to repair installation.  I have done this
> several times both with the disk and with add/remove software, and run
> diagnostics, but nothing has helped.
> I am running Windows 7 on a brand new computer.  Any ideas?  Thanks!!!
Perhaps this thread holds the answer
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/office2007deployment/thread/95fc977a-5b66-4fff-80e1-92d0d97865f5?ppud=4

beejayee wrote:
> I am having the same problem except that I am using a 10 year old computer
> and the HELP files have been loading just fine up to the last week or so. I
> thought it might have been a popup blocker but nothing I do seems to fix it.
> It is very frustrating for an 85 year old.
>
> "JMDnl" wrote:
>

>>Any time I try to use the help function in any of my Office 2007 products
>>(small business suite) I recieve a message stating there is a problem with
>>one or more of the help files, and to repair installation.  I have done this
>>several times both with the disk and with add/remove software, and run
>>diagnostics, but nothing has helped.
>>I am running Windows 7 on a brand new computer.  Any ideas?  Thanks!!!

0
Bob

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Purchased Office 5-19--Upgrades Available?
This is a retail, boxed copy of Office delivered 5-19. Is there any way = to=20 upgrade to Office 2004 short of the $239 (or whatever it was)? Thanks. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote : > This is a retail, boxed copy of Office delivered 5-19. Is there any way to > upgrade to Office 2004 short of the $239 (or whatever it was)? Thanks. Yes! Se here: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/default.aspx?pid=office2004tg --------------------------------------------------------- Please reply to the newsgroup, and within the same thread. Merci de r�pondre au groupe, et dans l'enfilade...

Maximum file sizes

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

find action on log file

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

File size #11

Linking files 2 ways

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Using Relative path for XML data file?

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Please help #8

outlook 2007 e-mail

Rule won't work
Outlook 2007 I have set up a rule to do the following; When I send or receive a message from a specific contact, play a sound, display in new item alert window, flag for follow up and move to a specific folder. But it is not doing anything. Do I need to change something else? What type of email account? Do other rules work? Does it work if you use any one action? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.out...