Have office 2007 want to move off laptop to desktop how transfer

I have this program installed in two places. I have two licenses now I want
to take it off my laptop to install on my new desktop. When I do it tells me
number of licenses exceeded.

Use the phone activation.

"ginmill" <ginmill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
:I have this program installed in two places. I have two licenses now I want
: to take it off my laptop to install on my new desktop. When I do it tells
me
: number of licenses exceeded.

0
Tom

Access 2007 users and groups
I'm developing my first Access 2007 application. I've developed many applications in earlier versions of Access. I'm embarassed to ask an Access 101 question: How do I secure an Access 2007 database? I want users to log in. I want to limit the ability of users to access some objects. How do I do this? User Level Security options do not exist if you use the new ACCDB file format; but opening a MDB file with Access 2007 or creating a new database in the MDB file format (set the default format under the Popular page of the Access Options dialog) you'll see a group cal...

How can i move a macro from one computer to another
i would like to move a macro from one computer to another i Excel Macros live in excel workbooks. So you can just copy that workbook with the macro to the other pc and open it there. TorToms wrote: > > i would like to move a macro from one computer to another i Excel -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com Or you could export the module containing the macro as a *.BAS file, email it to other computer then import to another workbook. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 07:05:48 -0500, Dave Peterson <ec35720@msn.com> wrote: >Macros live in excel workbooks. > >So ...

Outlook 2007 error when closing
Hi, Why am I getting this error when closing Outlook 2007. "Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" and it shows a check box "Restart Microsoft Office Outlook". I'm getting below details when clicking "What data does this error report contain?" Error Signature: Appname:outlook.exe Appver: 12.0.6514.5000 AppStamp: 4a89dc70 Modulename: dccmsp32.dll ModVer: 10.0.2009.929 ModStamp: 39d4133c fDebug: 0 Offset: 00005346 Please help. Thanks in ad...

Unable to Open "Outlook Today" in Office 2000
Several users at our company are having a problem with MS Office 2000 (SR1) v9.0.0.3821 - the "Outlook Today" main mailbox. Although every user can click on this folder/option along the left hand tree they are unable to click/open the "customize Outlook Today" icon. The icon is present, not greyed out or anyting, but no matter how many times you click on it nothing happens. - So far we've deleted all temp/temp internet files, cleaned/optimized the registry, uninstalled and reinstalled Office (Outlook), installed all options in Outlook, & deleted the word &...

Excel 2007 and Word 2007 Hangs when using the File -> Open command
I have a couple users that when they have Excel 2007 or Word 2007 open, and click the File -> Open option, and choose a file, it either takes about 3 minutes to open the file or the program will crash. If they were to double click on the documents or spreadsheets, the doc or sheet will open right up. This is happening on the user's Hard drive as well as network drives. Once you get a file opened in Word or Excel, however, the next time you go to File -> Open, it's really fast to open the file. ...

2007 Public Folder Replicas
In my 2007 design I have two boxes with the HT/CAS roles installed and a CCR cluster (which doesn't support public folder replicas apparently). So where will my PF replicas live? Will this require yet another server? ...

Transferring Emails #2
Can I transfer Emails from Outlook Express v6.0 under Windows 98SE (old computer) to my (user name) OE v6.0 operating under XP Pro (new machine)? I cannot network the two machines. If so, How do I do it? I appreciate any help. Copy it the dbx-files to CD and restore them to your new computer (remove the "Read Only" file attribute. Then point to the files by going to Tools-> Options-> tab Maintenance-> button Store Folder... For more assistance ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer ...

Transfer Categories
I recently transferred my data file from a pre-2003 format file to a 2003 format file. Everything seems to have transferred successfully except for categories. How do I transfer categories? Thank you. Bill You mean the categories are stripped from the items? Which method of transferring did you use? With Outlook 2003 the Master Category list is kept in the registry so your actions should have no impact on the available categories in Outlook. If you made the transfer from within Outlook, then all the categories will be kept as well. If you still have the original ...

MacFixIt Special Report on Office slow to launch
How about some comments on what others have done ----------------------------- Title: Mac OS X 10.5.2 Special Report: Microsoft Office applications slow to launch Date: Wednesday, February 27 2008 @ 12:38 PM PST Read the full article at http://www.macfixit.com/article.php?story=20080227123853596 ------------------------------ MacFixit calls it a "Special Report"???? Must be a slow news week - this "fix" has been in circulation for nearly a month now: http://bbold.com/blog/apple/speed-up-microsoft-office-2008-for-mac/ Works for some, not for others, and many don'...

newbie, missing OWC11 and Office WEb Components on install
I had a configured instance of SQL SErver Express 2005 and am trying to install to the sql server express advanced edition onto this first instance as well as the toolkit. I follow the instructions for getting the right instance it goes through the install but I get an error in the log regarding the OWC11 doesn't get installed and it wants something more than OFfice 2003? It wants the office web components. What am I missing to get this installed? I have IIS running. thanks, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 9.00.4035.00 ============================== OS Version : ...

Excell 2007 messing up graphics
I have an invoice Excel sheet setup with my company logo on it. For some reason Excel 2007 messes it up during printing. It prints it about 10 times the size. I tried to re create the work sheet and it still will not print the graphic. It show it ok but will not print it. When I go to Print Preview the logo (JPG graphing) is not seen at all. Any Ideas what is going on? ...

Outllook Desktop/Laptop Client
Hello, Is there a way to customize the maps that Outlook Integation uses to map a CRM contact to an Outlook Contact? For instance, Outlook contacts have a company field that doesn't appear to map to any CRM field. How could you map the CRM Account name to the Outlook contact company field? Any help is appreaciated. Thanks! As far as I know, you can not modify this mapping. The Company name/Account integration is a lot more complicated than just mapping a single field though. The Account has it's own set of data, which is why this mapping isn't there by default. It do...

Use with Office Communicator saving Conversations (IM)
Our office just upgraded our email, and now we have Office Communicatior available. OC allows the saving of conversations to Outlook. I noticed that when a conversation is closed or saved and returned to after a time delay, there are 2 conversations in the folder. Is there a way to only have 1 conversation in the folder? or to have the seperate conversations be distinct, i.e. convo 1 at 930am and ends at 1015 is one, and another covo starts at 215-225. now i'll have a conversation saved at 1015 that has all im from 930, as well as a convo at 225 that has the 215-225 as we...

Outlook 2007 #34
I have a Toshiba laptop running XP. I replaced Office for Teacher and Student 2003 with Office Home and Student 2007 and replaced Outlook 2002 with Outlook 2007. The problems I was having with Outlook 2002 were as follows: The incoming emails would repete 5-10 times upon loading on my computer. The status would just keep showing numbers 50%,25%,8%,0%,2% etc.....in no logical order or sequence. Messages I was trying to send would just stay in the out box. When you first open Outlook 2002 it would say that it was not closed properly and would look for errors (even though it was closed p...

Sales Order remains open after transfer to Invoice
Hi Everyone, Does somebody has a hint to solve this issue : Today a user tried to transfer a Sales Order from SOP windows into an Invoice. There was one item that was out of stock and therefore the system asked what to do ? user answered to backorder all the quantities of that item, since it was down to zero in inventory. Once the Invoice was created, the user realised that the Sales Order was still available in the open orders. She created the Backorder from the INvoice since the item was N/A (zero) and the BO created fine. A new SO was also generated from that BO... So far I've ...

Can I use Rule to move digitally signed messages to separate folder?
Is there a way to move digitally signed messages to a separate folder using a Rule? Other options for segregating digitally signed messages? Thanks in advance. deko <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is there a way to move digitally signed messages to a separate folder > using a Rule? Other options for segregating digitally signed > messages? I don't see that as a selection criterion in the Rules wizard. -- Brian Tillman ...

How can I customize the right-click context menu in Word 2007
I use cut & paste of imported text a lot in both Word 2007 and Excel 2007. In Excel the right-click context menu includes Paste Special; in Word it does not. How can I add Paste Special to the Word context menu? See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Customize_Word2007_SC_Menu_Programatically.htm -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "Steve Samson" <SteveSamson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A20FD91E-CFE2-402A-8A54-9F58880A3126@micros...

Can't Install Office 2008 for Mac at all
Hi there everyone, I pray someone can help me before I throw my mac through the window. This is the second time I am having this problem. My office just stopped working and no matter what I did I could not open any of the programs, so I uninstalled everything, Microsoft and the preferences. I have now tried to re-install office off disk and I can't even get it to launch I keep getting an error message saying installer created an error and please report which I have done a thousand times. I have restarted the mac and emtied the Trash so there is nothing relating to office...

moving files
How do I move files from publisher 98 to publisher 2000? The programs are installed separately. If you are talking about the documents you created, you wouldn't have to. But if you wanted to - copy and paste. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "dunefarm" <dune@discus.micro.com> wrote in message news:3854FB0D-CB6B-4D3A-A922-0A982890D3FD@microsoft.com... > How do I move files from publisher 98 to publisher 2000? The programs are > installed separately. ...

Entourage won't switch when MS office and messenger are already closed!
When using Entourage every once in a while while my husband and I switch our email acounts we get get a message to close all MS office programs including messenger. NONE of these programs are open! When I force close the program I still get the same message when I reopen it. I must restart my computer to fix this problem. Is this a bug? Any once else have this problem? On 1/31/07 5:19 PM, in article 1170292740.191794.90830@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "aebaron@earthlink.net" <aebaron@earthlink.net> wrote: > When using Entourage every once in a while while my husband ...

open excel 2007 refresh query from batch file
Hello all, I have a simple script saved as "C:\refresh_excel.vbs" that opens an Excel file, and does a refresh for a query on Sheet 1. I created a scheduled task to run this every day. It worked fine for previous versions of Excel, but since I have upgraded to Excel 2007 it doesn't work. Any help it helping me figure this out would be appreciated. /*contents of refresh_excel.vbs*/ Set objExcel = CreateObject("Excel.Application") objExcel.Visible = True Set objWorkBook = objExcel.Workbooks.Open("C:\reports\UPS.xls") objWorkbook.Sheets("...

Project Server 2007
I have a clean install of PS2007 - SP2 on WSS in a small farm environment - DB server on another box. My installation "mostly" works, however, I am receiving an "unknown error" message when I try to edit the RBS. The item gets checked out and the "unknown error" message appears on the top of the page with only the Cancel button available. I've checked the logs and don't see anything obvious, the event logs on both machines aren't showing anything and I'm fairly stumped. Any insight, ideas, things to try would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in adv...

Publisher 2007 Error, Windows Vista
I have an issue using Publisher 2007 on Windows Vista 32bit. When attempting to print (or print preview) the user interface locks up and my only option is to ctl-alt-del. I cannot switch windows, I cannot bring up task manager. The UI still displays updates (outside of Publisher), but I cannot "use" any of the interface except the Windows Security menu via ctl-alt-del. If I attempt a logout I can force Publisher to stop. This is followed by two logged events: --- 1. Source: Office 12, Event ID 5000 The description for Event ID 5000 from source Microsoft Office 12 cannot be ...

Exchange 2007 behind NAT/RPC over HTTP
Hi, I have an Exchange 2007 server behind a NAT router. I want to configure RPC over HTTP (Outlook anywhere) on it. HTTP/HTTPS is working on it as expected (the NAT router forwards ports 443 and 80 to Exchange's internal IP address). I have enabled Outlook Anywhere in the Exch. management console, specified external hostname and clicked the "Basic Auhtentication" checkbox (from what I understand that's required in order to make it work over SSL) - the SSL offloading is not enabled. I'm trying to configure Outlook 2003 to connect to it but I haven't been...

how can we transfer data from child dialog box to parent Dialog Box. #2
hi guys, i have created modalless child dialog box by parent dialogbox using UI Thread . now i want to do 2 things first i want to transfer CPoint variable from child to parent and second i want to call OnLButtonDown() function of parent DialogBox. i have hint but not proper please help me to complete this one. SendMessage(m_pParent, WM_LBUTTONDOWN, x,y); // from child side void CHRS_MoleDlg::OnLButtonDown(UINT nFlags, CPoint point) //on parent dialog box first of all tell me is it possible if yes then what will be "x" and "y" so that they can convert into CPoint v...