Features of microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2

Hi,
I am a Project manager of one of the construction company. My project
is run on different country. I find difficulties to communicate with my
client because of time zone. I want to more flexibility in my project. I
heard a  Microsoft tool called Office Communicator 2007 R2 that will
help in this type of issue. I am using MS word, MS excel, MS project
frequently in mu project. Please help.

--
MILFORD
MILFORD's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/161865.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
MILFORD

Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 provides tools and features that
help you be more productive by* finding and connecting with people from
different locations and time zones *using the communication methods that
work best for you. You can easy quicickly and easily share your desktop
with colleagues through the new desktop sharing capability in Office
Communicator 2007 R2 and you can also create an instant messaging
session that can be altered to add voice, video and desktop sharing for
an immediate and complete collaboration session.

--
Eric B
Eric B's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/47752.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/ms-office-support/1286223.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
Eric
12/25/2009 11:08:50 PM
With the help of Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 you can also
place and *answer calls by delegates on your behalf*. Basically it use
an application designed with executive and administrative assistants in
mind that uses by delegates. You can also track the information of call
forwarding by your delegates. External users also sharing desktop and
conference call without any need of software by using Office
Communicator Web Access 2007 R2.

--
Glenny
Glenny's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/48456.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/ms-office-support/1286223.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
Glenny
12/25/2009 11:15:57 PM
If you are using  dual core central processing unit and VGA webcam then
*microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 supports  high definition (HD)*
modes nad provide HD video for conferencing. Office Communicator 2007 R2
audio communication easier for you, with Office Communicator Phone
Edition. Place a call using Office Communicator 2007 R2 and use your
Internet Protocol phone as the audio device . It have call controls
including conference, hold, and transfer are synchronized to give you a
seamless experience.

--
JonathanD
JonathanD's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/48457.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/ms-office-support/1286223.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
JonathanD
12/25/2009 11:25:35 PM
With the help of Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 you will improved
*access to your voice mail and voice mail options*,  making it easy to
manage your communications from one place. You can also receive your
messages or change your greeting from the Office Communicator window. It
also provides the freedom to work from the location of your choice. You
can not require for VPN connection for corporate network to accessing
capabilities via an Internet connection.

--
Macarenas
Macarenas's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/47963.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/ms-office-support/1286223.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
Macarenas
12/25/2009 11:34:11 PM
*Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 is uses as a messenger*. It have
simple interface like contact name and the presence icon associated with
that person, you can see whether a person is available. You can also see
what device a person is logged in on. It is a good communication
interface for big project to communicate remotely.

--
ThoMas321
ThoMas321's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/47633.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/ms-office-support/1286223.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
ThoMas321
12/25/2009 11:39:34 PM
Best to repost this to the experts in the communicator newsgroup

--
Peter

"MILFORD" <MILFORD.43rwjb@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

> Hi,
> I am a Project manager of one of the construction company. My project
> is run on different country. I find difficulties to communicate with my
> client because of time zone. I want to more flexibility in my project. I
> heard a  Microsoft tool called Office Communicator 2007 R2 that will
> help in this type of issue. I am using MS word, MS excel, MS project
> frequently in mu project. Please help.
>

> --
> MILFORD
> MILFORD's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/161865.htm
> View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/ms-office-support/1286223.htm
>
> http://forums.techarena.in

0
Peter

Microsoft wireless laser mouse 5000
I just got one of these. I'm running Windows Vista & have been using a wired Intellimouse. I installed the software & followed the installation instructions (I thought), but the wireless mouse & receiver (which the system reports is working normally) doesn't seem to do anything. The old mouse is still installed & connected & works. What should I do to get the new mouse working? Be gentle with me I'm not a computer wizard... Hi, spentbros. Since we can't see your computer and mouse, we'll need a lot more details to be able to guess at a pr...

Ease of visibility of the Ribbon in Word 2007 and Excel 2007
As installed the colour intensity of the Ribbon in Word and Excel 2007 is very faint and it is not particularly easy to read. Is there some means of increasing the colour intensity to make it easier to read? I have fairly good sight but still have difficulty. Unless the colour intensity can be adjusted it must be virtually impossible for people with poor sight to read the details on the Ribbon. Try this (not sure if you will have this on your computer but it is worth a try):- Control Panel / Ease of Access / Ease of Access Center There are a number of options in here ...

Converting a Microsoft Word document to a PC document

Trial Office 2007 Professional
I am really not computer savvy but I can follow instructions. I am attempted to download trial Office Professional 2007 on a New Microsoft 7 system. I am getting the error message "Outlook 2007 with contact manager can not be installed until Outlook 2007 is installed, please insert CD1" I do not have a CD, I am trying to download from Microsoft. What can I do? "Fran" <Fran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAB0ADCF-870A-46FE-AD75-CB977ECC67B6@microsoft.com... > I am really not computer savvy but I can follow instructions. > I am att...

For Russ Paul-Jones of Microsoft re the News Headlines
Russ, it has been several days since your post re Microsoft working on the problem regarding the news headlines on MS Money not opening, and they still don't open. Just wanted to let you know... Thanks. Getting back after the long weekend, it looks like it is working now, at least in Money 2006. Still having trouble? -- Russ Paul-Jones russpj@microsoft.com MS Money Product Unit Manager "Chuck" <chleven@msn.com> wrote in message news:OLEfXCJ8FHA.4084@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Russ, it has been several days since your post re Microsoft working on the > pro...

Office read only in outlook only
I am having a problem with Outlook 2002 and a user profile. The user loggs into locations and everwhere she loggs into the Outlook gives her office read only files. She can send the file and it becomes read only. She can send to any user possible but the file comes up as normal. Any user can read the file as normal, but she cannot. she opens the file seperatley it will read regular, but when opened through Outlook it is read only. Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

Microsoft Excel Help
Why are they called arguments when creating an Excel function? i need to no for a Excel test! what makes them arguments? Hi if you mean the 'parameteres' of a function how would you call them otherwise :-) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "martz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:0b2601c4d8e5$c05f7bd0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Why are they called arguments when creating an Excel > function? i need to no for a Excel test! what makes them > arguments? ...

Exchange 2007 public folders....
I installed exch2007 beta2 and chose "no outlook 2003 clients" during installation. I think by doing this, the default public folder store is not created. I manually created a new pf store via the gui, then used powershell to create a new public folder. however outlook (2007 beta2) does not see the public folder hierarchy. is there something im missing? On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:17:26 -0400, "Jimmy" <j@j.j> wrote: >I installed exch2007 beta2 and chose "no outlook 2003 clients" during >installation. I think by doing this, the default public fold...

why is my product key not accepted by microsoft
product key is d9qcg mjphx kjwpy bqjdy mgkk3 I am trying to upgrade my microsoft word, Product Keys never use lower case letters. Try calling Microsoft at the activation number listed in the software. Also, your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website may have misdirected you. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "len hussey" <len hussey@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Last day of posting via Microsoft server
Well, I guess this is the last day of posting via the Microsoft server. http://www.teranews.com/ Your own free account ($3.95 one time setup fee) that allows posting or use public.teranews.com without an account (no posting & speed capped). You can use any standard news client you choose to read and post to any newsgroup. Or Google it: http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion&qt_s=Search God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto:BillHughes@billhughes.com http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm "D...

Data labels for Excel 2007 Charts
Hi, I have charts that are based on dynamically populated data. I need the data labels for all of these charts to appear with 0 decimal places. The dynamic data populates with 2 decimal places (X.XX). Is there a universal setting I can apply to the worksheet or even the chart itself, so I do not have to go to each data point/data label and set the formatting to 0 decimal places? Thanks, Courtney ...

Excel 2007 compatibility checker message
I have a spreadsheet created in Excel 2003. I open it in Excel 2007 and Save As without making any changes. I get a compatibility error: "Some formulas in this workbook are linked to other workbooks that are closed." It does not have a "find" link. How do I find these formulas? Thanks. JerryK You could use Edit Links on the Data tab to see what the names of the linked workbooks are and then do a Find on them. If that doesn't work you might try Bill Manville's Find Link utility although I don't know how it works with Excel 2007: http://www.oaltd.co.u...

Disabling password feature on Personal Folders
I've upgraded from Outlook 2000 to 2002 and set up the user's Outlook profile. I go to add his Personal Folders and browse to his saved .pst file and the system asks us for an outlook password. I enter his Outlook password and I get the message that it is incorrect. The problem is the user says he never password protected his .pst file. So how do I - or can I - remove the password protection so that I am able to add his Personal Folders? Any help is greatly appreciated! ...

By: deesom In: microsoft.public.dynamics.gp.developer
I do have an unusual situation - and I really do need your help, urgently: I have a gravel road infrasture asset (GRDS-0001 with suffix 1). It has a Net Book Value of $ 1,200,000. This gravel road was paved over at a cost of $ 750,000. The asset is no longer a gravel road, and the transformed asset needs to be classified as a new asset, for example , with an asset ID of PRDS-0001(suffix 1). How would I properly create and record this new asset, with the cost of $ 1,950,000, and still preserve the history of the old asset (GRDS-0001), that no longer exists. I did not feel comfortable ...

Bug in Office Outlook 2003
Does anyone know whether there is a Microsoft Article dealing with the removal of a bug, which produces LDAP dialog box on opening Outlook 2003, that cannot be removed by any other recommended means? Thank you. Why do you classify this as a bug? If you don't use the LDAP service remove it from your profile. Control Panel-> Mail-> button E-mail Accounts-> View or change existing address books -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a ...

Out of Office Assistant replies multiple times
The situation: The user of a fully patched Outlook 2003 SP1 sets an Out of Office reply using the Out Of Office Assistant.. The result: The first time someone sends a message while the OOA reply is turned on, they get the full text of the OOA reply as it is configured. The second and subsequent emails from that same sender gets a truncated version of the OOA message. In my testing, my second message (which isn't supposed to be replied to), got me 2 truncated replies. Examples from my testing: 1st reply: "I am out of the office and will return on Monday, February 28, 2005. At th...

Update from Money 2007 Premium
I currently use Money 2007 Premium. I plan on installing Money Plus Deluxe. They look to be pretty much the same. Will anything be lost going from 2007 Premium to Plus Deluxe? Thanks, Bob K The services provided by Premium. (Gainskeeper, et al.) "Bob K" <BobK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C0C34A6-F03E-49AC-8B54-BAFF63BC538A@microsoft.com... > Will anything be lost going from 2007 > Premium to Plus Deluxe? "Dick Watson" wrote: > The services provided by Premium. (Gainskeeper, et al.) > > "Bob K" <BobK@discus...

how to use 2007 styles in Word 2003
hi everyone, we have Word 2003 but we really like the Styles that come with Word 2007. Is it possible to export these Styles and use it in Word 2003? And if yes, how can i do that. In Word 2007, click the Home tab of the ribbon. In the Styles group, click Change Styles | Style Set | Word 2003. To make this choice the default, click Change Styles again, and then click Set as Default. If/when you are prompted to save the changes to your template, choose to do so. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "skoub" <skoub@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Microsoft
Microsoft - ARE YOU LISTENING? 1/2. PLEASE DO THIS!!!!! You need to display a flag when the "Process thru EDC" box is not checked. Inform the cashier that the transaction is not being processed; do they want to continue? Look on the newsgroups to see how many retailers have lost credit card revenue because this box was not checked and not discovered until much later. Since all the card numbers are masked (as they should be) there is not a chance that we can recoup these losses. Yes, this did happen to me; and yes, I lost a lot of money. 1. Please make all input fields co...

Microsoft RMS and PC Charge
I know that Microsoft works with 4 acquiring banks to do integrated credit card processing. It looks as if Microsoft will work with PC Charge as well. Is this correct? If so- are there any hiccups/differences/things to be aware of if the client chooses PC Charge for EDC? Thanks, Andrea Microsoft not only works with the 4 prefered aquirer banks but any bank that is able to process using the Vital or VisaNet networks. There are some hiccups with using PC Charge, do a search for 'PC Charge' on previous posts. Check out the post on : Thursday, November 03, 2005 4:33 AM By: Jeff Titl...

Graphics not visible in email signature Office/Outlook 2000
Trying to send two jpg images embedded in an email signature from the signature picker. When viewed in Advanced Edit in Signature picker the graphics display. When the message is sent they are missing. Using Rich text Format in Outlook, but now Word as email editor. Any help is appreciated. Bob Weeden Washington School District Phoenix AZ Tried it in HTML format already? It is a lot more supported format than Rich Text. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack...

Group / ungroup Publisher 2007
I am trying to group 2 pictures in a text box using Publisher 2007 and Vista. The select / unselect items in the Arrange menu are greyed out. I believe I should be able to use the select tool to draw a box around the items but nothing happens when I click on it. any thoughts please Do you have a border on your page? Are you certain you are selecting all the objects? What happens if you do CTRL+A with your cursor outside the text box? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "ancre15" <ancre15@discussions.micro...

Excel 2007 macro compatability
I have created a macro in Excel 2007 that includes importing a text file. It works fine on my PC, but fails on a co-workers PC running Excel 2000. The failure points to the "TextFile Platform" command in the macro. I have tried several (437, 1252, 20127), but get the same results. Any solution? Thanks you. Have you try xlWindows -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Al @ Frontier" <Al @ Frontier@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3F601F80-F099-42C8-AA18-6D31A85946F9@microsoft.com... >I have cr...

Installing Office 2007 on new laptop
I tried to install Office 2007 on my new laptop which came with the 60 day free trial of Office 2007. After the disk has been installed and I click on the icon to open the program I get an error message that says something like "You are unable to sign in because the server is unavailable". I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times and get the same result. This was a disk purchased as a student/instructor disk and has never been used before. On 3/21/2010 11:28 AM, Linda wrote: > I tried to install Office 2007 on my new laptop which came with the 60 ...

How can I open an attachment with a .pub ending in Office email?
S omeone sent me an attachment in Microsoft Publisher. I have Word and Office 2003. How can I open this document and not have gobble-de-gook? Thanks. Have your sender convert it to a PDF. There are free converters. If that is impossible send it to me and I will convert it for you. mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "mblc" <mblc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA15FE51-C732-4E94-A054-26A2970D9D93@microsoft.com... >S omeone sent me an attachment in Mi...