Exchange 2003 OST file problem

Hi,

Any body there who had problem in converting ost file to pst, I need help to
convert my .ost file to .pst.

Rahil

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

How do I get OL 2003 to back up everythihg in it automatically
I am trying to find out if there is a possibility in Outlook 2003 to save and back up all my Outlook 2003 Info , including contacts, e-mails (received and send) automatically rather than having to do it manually everytime I exit the program? you can use a script and make a copy before you open outlook or use a backup tool to make a copy of the pst and your other files as needed. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ ...

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

Exchange for remote users/offices
Up to this point i've used SBS 2003 with POP3 (using Popbeamer)...the reason i chose this from the get go was because we have about 15 users here on site and about another 20 that are scattered across the globe. I didn't want to be in charge of mail for those that weren't here remotely, so figured just using the POP3 route was the way to go. Well, i'm preparing to move to SBS 2008 and REALLY want to set it up as a true Exchange server hosing the mail. But, again, am not sure i want to deal with the other 20 users if i don't have to. So, is there a way to set up ...

SQL deadlock problem

docmd.transfertext problem

Exchange update problem

multiple Domain name delivery problem