Error: "The file(s) could not be saved to the selected folder"

Hi, I need help with Groove:  I'm trying to save one of Groove folders to my
local disk, and keep getting this error message:

- Save File(s) Error -
The file(s) could not be saved to the selected folder.  The file path may be
too long or you may not have access to the selected folder.  Please select
another folder.

Any idea?