Error 1309. Error reading from file Office 2003

Hi.
One of our users is receiving the following error message when opening
Outook:
Error 1309. Error reading from file :
C:\Documents and Settings\Administration\My Documents\SKU011.CAB

When trying to open Outlook 2003.
He has Office 2003 installed on a Windows XP computer.

Tried the following solution:
1. Click on start==>run==>type
"outlook /s" without quotations and click ok.

2. Once outlook is
up in safe mode with the error message in front, hold down ctrl+Alt+Delete
keys on your keyboard to bring the task manager up.

3. Click on the processes tab==>look for msiexec.exe (only the onenext to
your user name), click on it and end the process.

4. Excel should be running without an error message now==>close Outlook in
safe mode==>reopen it one more time in safe mode to check if it is opening
with no error message.

5. Outlook
/s and open Outlook normally, it should work fine.

But it does not work.
Any idea to how to solve this solution?

Thank you in advance

Word 2010 beta: Cannot save my Normal.dotm file
Using the Word 2010 beta on Win7. I cannot save my Normal.dotm file - at least not usefully. I can open the file, edit it, add macros to it, whatever, and it will save (in the folder directory, the .dotm file will show a change in file size). But when I close Word, or if I open a new document in Word, the Normal.dotm file is reset to the default, losing any changes I've made. I can save and use other .dotm templates; but not the default Normal.dotm template. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010 -- Susan Ramlet -- please reply to the newsgroup...

Exchange for remote users/offices
Up to this point i've used SBS 2003 with POP3 (using Popbeamer)...the reason i chose this from the get go was because we have about 15 users here on site and about another 20 that are scattered across the globe. I didn't want to be in charge of mail for those that weren't here remotely, so figured just using the POP3 route was the way to go. Well, i'm preparing to move to SBS 2008 and REALLY want to set it up as a true Exchange server hosing the mail. But, again, am not sure i want to deal with the other 20 users if i don't have to. So, is there a way to set up ...

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Windows Office 2000 installer tries to execute everytime I compose or respond to a message
In OWA, Every time I try to compose or respond to a message, the Windows Office 2000 installer tries to execute and asks for the CD. Unfortunately, this Office 2000 problem has come up again even after all the updates to Office 2000. Also I am having trouble logging out. When I hit the logoff button, it brings up a sign-in screen asking for ID & password again. Whether I cancel it or fill it in and type OK, it then gives me a screen that says "access denied". I never get a screen which says that logout was successful. I have the same problem here... From what I've s...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

upgrade from mac office to pc?

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2