E-mail compression error and restore question

I hope this is the right place to ask this.

I run Vista Home Premium and have Windows Home and Student.
I use Windows mail.
During a mail compression I got an error saying that the program was in use
and an error had occurred.  All of the e-mails were lost but there was some
kind of automatic e-mail restoration.
I was able to retreive what I needed from a restore e-mail folder.

My question  --  There are now a bunch of files in my trash bin relating to
the restored e-mails.  They showed up there by themselves.  When I click on
them they are listed as restored Windows Mail files and Recovered File
Fragments.  Since I have moved the important e-mails back to their folders
can I delete these items in the trash bin safely?

Thanks.

Wrong group
Windows Mail has its own group, Part of Vista groups

"xambicula" <xambicula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I hope this is the right place to ask this.
>
> I run Vista Home Premium and have Windows Home and Student.
> I use Windows mail.
> During a mail compression I got an error saying that the program was in
> use
> and an error had occurred.  All of the e-mails were lost but there was
> some
> kind of automatic e-mail restoration.
> I was able to retreive what I needed from a restore e-mail folder.
>
> My question  --  There are now a bunch of files in my trash bin relating
> the restored e-mails.  They showed up there by themselves.  When I click
> on
> them they are listed as restored Windows Mail files and Recovered File
> Fragments.  Since I have moved the important e-mails back to their folders
> can I delete these items in the trash bin safely?
>
> Thanks.

0
DL
11/17/2009 5:20:50 PM
Thanks.
I reposted there.

"DL" wrote:

> Wrong group
> Windows Mail has its own group, Part of Vista groups
>
> "xambicula" <xambicula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I hope this is the right place to ask this.
> >
> > I run Vista Home Premium and have Windows Home and Student.
> > I use Windows mail.
> > During a mail compression I got an error saying that the program was in
> > use
> > and an error had occurred.  All of the e-mails were lost but there was
> > some
> > kind of automatic e-mail restoration.
> > I was able to retreive what I needed from a restore e-mail folder.
> >
> > My question  --  There are now a bunch of files in my trash bin relating
> > the restored e-mails.  They showed up there by themselves.  When I click
> > on
> > them they are listed as restored Windows Mail files and Recovered File
> > Fragments.  Since I have moved the important e-mails back to their folders
> > can I delete these items in the trash bin safely?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >

> .

asap utilities question
I have Msft. Excel Vsn 2002 and latest vsn. of ASAP Utilities. I used ASAP Utilities to merge single rows of data together so that more than one row will fit on a single line of text. My question now, is, is it possible using ASAP Utilities to separate the data that has been merged back into single rows of data? All information welcomed! Aaron ...

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Setting up a new e-mail account

Error in Outlook Today

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Dotfuscator question
Hello Everybody !!! When i create programm using C# i must understand that my programm from exe - module can be converted to the source file by Reflector. In Order do not allow do this i must use dotfuscator, but i did not find any free normal dotfuscator. May be someone tell me what can i do cause now as think we have interesting paradox. We 've got free technology but if we want to protect our products we must buy expensive commercial dotfuscators. Alex Dmitriev You should post this message in a newsgroup which discusses managed code. This newsgroup does not have much managed traff...

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

question on the rules wizard
When clikcing on the Rules Wizard, Outlook locks up - consistently. Has anyone got a remedy for this? Thank you, rich rpage@concerto.com ...

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

OE questions
Ok, I have two questions: 1. With Thunderbird I can use this with a hotkey manager to compose a new message with Tbird "D:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird \thunderbird.exe -compose" -- how can I do the same for Outlook Express and Outlook 2003? 2. When I go to load Outlook Express I get this error message, followed by the error message below it: http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x296/gwar_1/Untitled-3.png how can I fix this and use Outlook Express? Thanks! posted to the outlookexpress newsgroup via crosspost --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Re...

question about Time

error 553

80070005 error #2

HQ Licensing question V.2
I have a client running HQ client at 8 stores + HQ server at the warehouse. They would like to be able to use transfers from the warehouse to the stores, so I would have to setup a new PC running Store Ops and a new database, however, in order for the transfers to take place, I need a HQ Client License correct? Do I also need a POS key? I appreciate any insights you may have. Thanks in advance Hi Phil yes - you'll need an HQ Client license so it can exchange with your headquarters - "export" the wh database as you would any store from HQ no - you won't need a PO...

Duplicate E-Mail #4