Customize global adress list column in a new mail

Hi!

(I have Outlook 2007 and Exchange 2007).
when i create a new mail message, hit the "To" button, my global adress list
window appear when column by default:
Name, Title, business Phone, Location, E-mail address, Company and Alias.
Those column from Active directory of course.

My question is: can I add/remove column in this window? For example adding
"department" from Active directory?

thx

Since this is customized by your Exchange Admin,  I would start by asking
him/her if it is possible.

This question can most likely be answered in an Exchange or Windows group
since Outlook is the passive part of this equation.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Luc asked:

| Hi!
|
| (I have Outlook 2007 and Exchange 2007).
| when i create a new mail message, hit the "To" button, my global
| adress list window appear when column by default:
| Name, Title, business Phone, Location, E-mail address, Company and
| Alias. Those column from Active directory of course.
|
| My question is: can I add/remove column in this window? For example
| adding "department" from Active directory?
|
| thx

0
Milly