Church directory

I am curious if Microsoft Office has a template to create a picture
directory. I would like to create a picture directory for my church members,
and include home addresses and email addresses.  I own Office 2007.
--
Craig

Publisher has a catalog merge that allows pictures to be merged.

See here:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP101921831033.aspx

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Craig" <Craig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am curious if Microsoft Office has a template to create a picture
> directory. I would like to create a picture directory for my church members,
> and include home addresses and email addresses.  I own Office 2007.
> --
> Craig

0
Mary

Active Directory Structure Changed, CRM down
Hi, I recently made changes to our Active Directory structure including moving users into new organisation levels. As a result CRM 1.2 is no longer responsive. Screen Error: Error Description: Unspecified error Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Error Number: 0x80004005 Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Date: 07-17-2006 Time: 7:13:44 PM Type: Platform Error (2) Server: crm Query String: /Default.aspx The errors reported in the application log are much the same. One of the things I though of was migrating the database which s...

enumerating file on a directory
hi, How can i enumerate files on a directory based on a filter like "*.h" and store the result on an array on VC++. tnx, hope you guys can help. I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you? http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html Look For CFileFind Class if working in MFC or FindFirstFile FindNextFile or FindClose if you project based on Win32 -- cheers, Alok Gupta Visit me at http://alok.bizhat.com "lawrence" <las@cybees.com> wrote in message news:#NvsWCRXFHA.2796@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > hi, How can i enumerate files on a directory based on a filter...

OL2000
When opening an attachment in OL2000, the program creates a file in a temporary directory on my hard drive under C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\OLK6A2\. This directory is filling up and I would like to clear it. Unfortunately in XP SP2, this directly is not visible in when exploring files in my computer. I believe that I have all "show hidden files and folders" settings checked. Also, the file explorer shows (sometimes) that there is a sub directory under "temporary internet files," but it does not show up when I look further....

how do i change the default directory in Outlook?
I do not use the My Documents Directory. The bulk of the files I save are kept on a server drive which is backed up daily. I wish Outlook to default to this server directory when I am saving. Outlook 2003. Jeff Bryenton <Jeff Bryenton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I do not use the My Documents Directory. The bulk of the files I save > are kept on a server drive which is backed up daily. I wish Outlook > to default to this server directory when I am saving. Outlook 2003. One way is to change the definition of "My Documents" so that it points to the server. A...

oppening a directory
When I open a directory to check its contents Windows displays the search screen. I think it´s happening because the first option displayed on the shortcut menu is "Search". What should I do so that it displays the contents of the directory. -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > When I open a directory to check its contents Windows displays the search > screen. > I think it´s happening because the first option displayed on the shortcut > menu is "Search". > What should I do so that it displays the contents of the directory. ...

unable to brows for active directory objects
When installing MS Dynamics CRM 3.0 i get following error message. "unable to brows for active directory objects" Server is a member server SQL2005 Standard Edition is installed Server is member of a AD domain. I am logged in as Domain Admin Anybody knows what causes this? and how to solve this?? Kind regards Dicky-Tiesto On Aug 29, 1:00 pm, Dicky-Tiesto <DickyTie...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When installing MS Dynamics CRM 3.0 i get following error message. > > "unable to brows for active directory objects" > > Server is a member serve...

SSRS 2008 and "ReportServer and Reports" IIS Virtual Directories
Hello All, I'm in the process of learning SSRS 2008. I installed SQLServer 2008 on my "Windows 7 Professional" laptop and decided to configure SSRS 2008 later as I had not setup IIS. I enabled IIS v7.5 and configured SSRS with "http://patriot/ReportServer" as the WebService URL and "http://patriot/Reports" as the Report Manager URL. I created a sample report and I'm able to run the report from the Browser. Going by the configuration, I expected two virtual directories to be created (ReportServer and Reports) in the IIS Server but when I c...

moving Directory trees to existing directories
I am running outlook 2007 sp2 on windows xp 32 bit system and I'm wondering if there is a way to do this. We migrated from groupwise to MS Exchange 2007 about 6 months ago and most of us are still new to Outlook 2007. I have a user that has 2 large directory trees and we will call them Old and New. The old Directory tree contains a lot of folders and emails from Groupwise and the new Directory tree contains a mixed amount of emails from groupwise and recent emails from exchange. And Both Email structures have folders with the exact same names. Is there a way they can comb...

Active Directory user authentication problem
Hi There I have a piece of code that I am using to authenticate users of active directory, is very straightforward, here it is. IADsOpenDSObject *pDSO = NULL; //this is just a result code HRESULT hr = S_OK; hr = ADsGetObject(L"LDAP:", IID_IADsOpenDSObject, (void**) &pDSO); if (SUCCEEDED(hr)) { IDispatch *pDisp; hr = pDSO->OpenDSObject(CComBSTR("LDAP://uk.mycompany.com"), CComBSTR(username), CComBSTR(password), ADS_SECURE_AUTHENTICATION, &pDisp); } My problem is that the HRESULT error code returned when someone trys to login incorrec...

C:\windows Directory size increase a lot of
Hi All My C:\windows found the size increase 25GB , How to check which file/ directory have problem ? All directory size under c:\windows just 6.17GB All file under c:\windows just 70.6MB Total Size of c:\ is 67GB. moonhkt wrote: > Hi All > > My C:\windows found the size increase 25GB , How to check which file/ > directory have problem ? > > All directory size under c:\windows just 6.17GB > All file under c:\windows just 70.6MB > > Total Size of c:\ is 67GB. SequoiaView makes a graphical image of your hard drive. Take a look and see i...

how can i change the directory name
i have about 40 mailboxes how can i change the directoy name on the mailbox properties advanced section. there must be a way to change the name The only way to change it is to delete mailbox and recreate it with desired directory name (which is not exactly "change"). What is your problem? arpma wrote: > i have about 40 mailboxes how can i change the directoy name on the mailbox > properties advanced section. there must be a way to change the name -- Help fight spam - designate sending servers for your domain. http://spf.pobox.com i have no problem but my boss has prol...

CFileFind identify a User created Directory Folder as a System Folder
Hi All, I have a CFileFind object and it is use to list all files/folders in a folder. Now here goes something wrong. I created a Folder and it is a IIS folder shown in explorer as [webicon]Web. But the CFileFind object treat it as a System folder. I dont know what is wrong with the code and object. Here is code CFileFind mFileFinder; bWorking = mFileFinder.FindFile(mFindPath); //Enumerating and displaying content of current directory while (bWorking) { bWorking = mFileFinder.FindNextFile(); if (mFileFinder.IsDots()) continue; if (mFileFinder.IsSystem() || mFileFinder.IsTemporar...

Copy file from one directory to a new directory, using excel spreadsheet as reference for items to be copied
All- I have an excel spreadsheet containing 7509 rows (Products), and I have a directory containing 16,421 image files. The images are all named by the Product Number, which is also a row in my excel spreadsheet. I need to query the excel spreadsheet to get all the product numbers, then check my current directory for a <productNumber>.jpg file. If the file exists, I need to COPY it to a new directy. If it does not exist, I need to write the product number to a text file that I can go over after the fact to obtain the image for the products missing photos. On Dec 17, 9:49...

looking for advice Regarding badmail directory
I have a client that has an Exhcnage 2003 server they setup about 3 months ago. They have SMTP partially configured. There server was running really really slow and they called me up to help. I noticed that CPU utilization is like between 3 and 4%. Yet in running perfmon and looking at disk queues, they were at 100%. I found by stopping the SMTP service, that disk queues went down to normal (and the HDD LED also went back to normal as opposed to being constantly lit. to make a long story short: They had Open Relay on their SMTP service. The queues were loaded up. i moved the smtp mailroo...

User Deleted From Active Directory Still holds a License
Hi All, So along time ago a user was deleted from our Active Directory and she still holds a license. How do I free up her license. I have tried threw the front end but it gives me the error "make sure object exsists in the active directory." any ideas Mark See the answer above. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:09:03 -0800, "ACDMark" <ACDMark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Hi All, So along time ago a user was deleted from our Active Directory and she st...

Logging into outlook web interface...gives...a directory listing??
Something very very strange has happened. I logged into OWA, and when I do so, I get a directory listing of all the users mailboxes and then clicking on them prompts for a login for thir account. Anyone have any idea what's happened? I just installed PHP on my server and I don't believe I changed any exchange settings. Not really sure what's happening here. Seus Something has changed the IIS settings to directory listing and propagated it down to the Exchange vdir. There may be a way to fix this within IIS, but by far the easiest way to fix this would be to simply perform a r...

Scanning for new files added to directory
I'd like to write a program that can monitor a download directory and identify the addition of new files added. Could someone give a suggestion as to how this could be accomplished. Many thanks, Marcus >I'd like to write a program that can monitor a download directory and >identify the addition of new files added. Could someone give a >suggestion as to how this could be accomplished. Marcus, Have a look at the FindFirstChangeNotification API documentation on MSDN. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq ok, thanks for the tip David "Marcus" <mcde...

Does Microsoft CRM 3.0 extend the Active Directory schema?
Q. Does Microsoft CRM 3.0 extend the Active Directory schema? No, the AD schema is not extended. It simply creates an add'l Organization Unit and some security groups under that OU. No changes that can't be simply undone... "Rifat Yavuz" <Rifat Yavuz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5E9FBF3-D8B5-4735-AC87-494AA2B81599@microsoft.com... > Q. Does Microsoft CRM 3.0 extend the Active Directory schema? thanks Chris Rifat Yavuz "Chris Resch" wrote: > No, the AD schema is not extended. It simply creates an add'l Organization...

Printing (Shared) Directory in XP
The posts I've seen for this topic were from before 2006 and I'm hoping something new is out there. I want to print a list of folders from our shared drive. I've been successful pulling my own info using cmd, but the command defaults to my drive and won't let me change it our shared drive. Any ideas? One way is to run a BAT or CMD file in the folder in question. bat file contains DIR *.* /AD /S > filelist.txt Gina wrote: > The posts I've seen for this topic were from before 2006 and I'm hoping > something new is out there. I want ...

Change the working directory for a MFC application
I am trying to change the working directory of a MFC application after the application execution begins. Chdir or setcurrentdirectory doesnot work for a MFC application. Can anyone suggest how i can do this? Thanks, - Akila. Akila wrote: > I am trying to change the working directory of a MFC application after > the application execution begins. > > Chdir or setcurrentdirectory doesnot work for a MFC application. > > Can anyone suggest how i can do this? > > Thanks, > - Akila. > SetCurrentDirectory does work for a MFC application. If it doesn't seem ...

Display name in Active Directory
My display name in Active directory uses the initial of my company as my first name hence, email sent to me says it's to: asg- brian yadda yadda. How do I get my email to say it's to me without changing Active Directory? I'm not sure you can. Why did you precede the display name with the company name? Nue "badamsios" <brian@brianandmaryadams.com> wrote in message news:1145923537.129809.267920@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > My display name in Active directory uses the initial of my company as > my first name hence, email sent to me says it's to: asg...

Outlook and Active Directory
I'm experiencing some difficulties configuring Outlook to access an Active Directory server on W2003Server (the domain controller of my network). When using Outlook Express I've no problem in browsing a specific OU where I've recorded all the "global" contacts whereas using Outlook I'm not able to list any entry or, better, I see only the user entry corresponding to the user I'm logging in with. I've seen some previous posts about this problem but I was unable to find any hint to face the problem. Have you some suggestions ? Thank you. Massimo Probably best ...

Corrupt Directory service mailbox
I hope some one out here has run it this problem in the past and has figured out a fix. My enviroment is MS Exchange 5.5 sp4 After talking to MS support, they concluded that I have a corrupt ditrectory service mailbox. Everything is working fine execpt replication. When I use mdbvu32, I only see deleted, sent for that mailbox. The sent items have 612 mb in it. I am unable to remove any messages via MDBvu32. MS support sugested I start with a new pub.edb and migrate all the users to the new pub. This is more difficult then it sounds, the server is in japan and I have no onsite supp...

MSADC Error: Directory returned error:[0x51] Server Down
Hey guys, I have been battling with my Exchange 2003 and Exch 5.5 servers issues for a while now. Im starting to get very affraid that something major will happen shortly. I am creating users on my Exchange 2003 server which has ADC installed. This is NOT a DC. I have been having problems where users accounts and/or mailboxes are not getting replicated thru my AD and Exch servers. This is one main error that I am consistently getting on the Exchange 2003 server. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSADC Event Category: LDAP Operations Event ID: 8026 Event ID: 8026 Date: 4/25/2...

Does the CRM have any impact on my company's active directory?
When I install the CRM, I use a domain user with read-only right on the active directory. The installation wizard prompt me that I didn't have write and modify right, and the installation can be go on. I wonder that why should it need the write and modify permission? Does the CRM write any things on the active directory? Can I just grant those permission for installation process and take out after that?? it needs it to add the users into specific groups that it creates i believe alongside other stuff that i don't know about! -- Kamal Hitari MBSS, MCNPS, MCTS 2B.net Ltd http://...