Change to Insert Drop Down Menu Items Office 2003 Win Vista Home P

When I click Insert>Auto Text>Signature in Word 32003, all of a sudden,
beside many of the choices with an > I'm seeing the message Sign Into  Office
Live Workspace Beta. As I said, it's beside quite a few of the choices in
this drop down list. If I click it, it does nothing. I did nothing to change
this. Have I gotten an Update from Microsoft that changed something?
Now why would Microsoft release an update that screws up Word Pro 2003. Are
we pushing 2007 or 2010?

Any answers to help restore this function to its working status is greatle
appreciated.
I already tried the reinstall and it didn't change anything.
Perhaps if I knew the update that changes this I could somehow uninstall it?

Thanks
Jerry

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

New Disk storage

Inserting form values into a table

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

upgrade from mac office to pc?

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Displaying property menu at runtime
Hello, Is there a way to display at runtime the property menu of a control so that the user may interact with the control? In my case, I'm speaking about the MsChart control which has a property menu at the design phase (when picking "properties" after right clicking on the control) Thanks Avi "avi" <aviben@bezeqint.net.il> wrote in message news:e2fc8178-471a-48b1-9671-fc81ca23c912@l14g2000yql.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to display at runtime the property menu of a control so > that the user may interact with the control? > ...

The Next Winning Trade In Asian Stock Market
The Hottest Open Online Discussions On Asian Stock Market, Stock Trading In Asia, Investing In Malaysia Stock, Malaysia Stock Trading, Accurate Stock Market Tips, Best Trade In Malaysia Stock Market, KLSE Online, KLCI and Free Stock Trading Advice. Winning In Malaysia Stock Exchange With Online Fundamental and Technical Analysis for Your Stock Investment at http://bursa88.blogspot.com ...

Outlook 2003

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...

office 2010 and windows 7
word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have to do a hard reboot (power down). any idea as to why? system is windows 7 ultimate, office 2010. Right-click My Computer, Disconnect Network Drive. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "KPTools" <support@kptools.com> wrote in message news:0F5ACF22-111A-416A-BECC-8E83543259AE@microsoft.com... > word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger > (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have t...