cannot view Offfice 2007 video demos from Office help (Word, Acces

I cannot view the video demos in Office 2007.  Just get blank window with
"done" at bottom.  I tried all the troubleshooting steps to no avail.  Also
got support from silverlight and determined it was working fine (though
whenever I go to this discussion group I always get that install silverlight
message at the top of the page).

Firefox is my default browser though have tried with IE-7 as default and
that doesn't work either.

CRM 3.0 on Outlook 2007
Hello, I installed the spanish version of CRM Client on my Outlook 2007. I noticed the user interface has changed. With this version any time I click on a CRM entity it pops up an Internet Explorer window. Is this normal or should I still be seing the data On oultook application (that was the case of CRM for Outlook 2003)? Regards, Irene Nothing changed (assuming you are reffering to the v3c update) in this regard. The CRM for Outlook client has typically opened browser pages. The only exception was if you double clicked on the core Outlook items. Basically, if you click from an O...

What is Piggy Bank in MS 2007 Outlook?
Our company just got Microsoft 2007 Office and one of my team members has a button in his Outlook entitled "Piggy Bank", however we're unable to find any information about what it is. Can anyone help explain this? No one else has this on their computers and we can't find out how to add it or remove it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! He has some addin installed that added it. Look in Tools, trust center, addins. I assume its this thing: http://simile.mit.edu/wiki/Piggy_Bank -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &a...

Default Word 2007 to "No Spacing"?
Is there a setting to make Word 2007 default to use "No Spacing" under the Styles of the Home Tab? It's very annoying that it defaults to normal. I never use it!!! It's especially when doing a Mail Merge and I have to put Name, Name2, Contact, Address, Address2, etc.. all on one tiny label. Can't do that with the spacing it does by normal. Each time I have to change it to no spacing. Apply the Word 2003 style set. (Change Styles on the Home Tab) -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< ...

Formula Help (to many expresions)
Could one of you give me a hand with this... I'm trying to put a formula in a spreadsheet that has too many expressions in it. I understand there is a limit to the number of equations that can be in a formula but there must be a way around the cap. Or maybe another way to write the formula? What I am trying to say in the formula is that if... If X is less than 09 then B1 = what's in cell C2 If X is less than 25 then B1 = what's in cell C3 If X is less than 51 then B1 = what's in cell C4 The expression I have written looks like this... =IF(X<10,"N/A",IF(X<...

print a record in form view
I am building a form and have inserted an event procedure to have the form print one record at a time and it will only print a blank piece of paper. This is my code, can anyone tell me what they think is wrong? Any help is greatly appreciated. rivate Sub cmdPrint_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdPrint_Click DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acEditMenu, 8, , acMenuVer70 DoCmd.PrintOut acSelection Exit_cmdPrint_Click: Exit Sub Err_cmdPrint_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_cmdPrint_Click End Sub Assuming that the line rivate Sub cmdPrint_Click() is only missi...

word count
my word count says 1 no matter how many words I type Please help Gary Does this happen with a particular document, only, or with any document that you open in Word? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "raider23" wrote: > my word count says 1 no matter how many words I type > Please help > Gary ...

Office Reinstall
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I purchased the full version of Office 2008 with my Mac last summer. Everything was working fine until 3 weeks ago when Word disappeared completely. It cannot even be found on the HD. All other applications with Office are still there and functioning fine. I downloaded the trial version of Office 2008 hoping I could do a reinstall (I cannot find the install discs - after moving 3 times this year!). My product key will not work with the trial. Is there anything I can do to get this going again? Thanks in advance. On 10/6/09 5:24 PM, ...

Viewing an Excel sheet w/out all the empty fields...
How do you create a spreadsheet that only shows the fileds with data in them? -How do you get rid of all the empty rows/columns, to ease viewing for those who are easily confused by excel spreadsheets? (I don't know how else to emaplin my question... I just don't want the extra columns & rows there, if that's possible...) Please help... Hi! >I just don't want the extra columns & rows there, if that's possible... Just hide them! Suppose the last column in your sheet that contains data is column H. You can hide columns I:IV so that after column H all you ...

Upgrading Microsoft Office when switching to OSX
I recently upgraded my Mac from 9.x to OSX. I was running Office 2001 in 9.x. Do I have to buy new software to have the version of Office that is compatible with OSX or can I download an upgrade? You can run Office 2001 inside Classic in OS X, or you can purchase Office X or Office 2004 as OS X-native programs. Office 2004 is the latest version. Owning Office 2001 qualifies you for the discount on an upgrade copy, but not for a free new version. On 3/8/05 8:02 PM, "anonymous" wrote: > I recently upgraded my Mac from 9.x to OSX. I was running Office 2001 > in 9.x. Do I ...

Can not install Office Ultimate 2007 because of a setup error mess
Hello group, I have a desktop with no Office Suite which I built with Windows XP Pro SP2 (Version 2002), from a WGA Kit. I ordered the back-up discs (2 pcs) Office Ultimate 2007 from digital river.com store and tried installing in this machine but I get this message: "Setup error: The language of this installation package is not supported by your system." I tried it on the 2nd DVD drive of the same machine but same result. I tried installing the Office software in a Sony Vaio laptop and it seems it will install properly and I discontinued the setup. Any information/ass...

mscvr71.dll help
How do I make my VS.net 2003 software not depend on msvcr71.dll? Thanks. Use static linking. I don't know where to set the option in VS7, but it used to be under Code Generation where you selected the desired C runtime library to use. In VS6 we had a choice between a dynamically-linked runtime and a statically-linked runtime. I've not had to make this choice under VS7 so I'm not sure where, in their overly-clever and completely gratuitous reimplementation of the user interface, this has been hidden. joe On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 22:24:56 GMT, anonymous@coolgroups.com wrote: &g...

Help with ShowFilter Macro
I'm trying to use this ShowFilter UDF written by Tom Ogilvy (see bottom of post). It says to use... =showfilter(B2)&CHAR(SUBTOTAL(9,B3)*0+32) ....in a cell to show the criteria for Column B. For one thing, I don't understand the cells B2 and B3 business. What is supposed to be in those cells? I would like this function to appear in the cell directly above or below the Autofilter menu cell. How do I change the function if the Autofilter criteria menu is in, cell A3, for example, and I want the criteria (this function) to appear just above, in cell A2? After trying all so...

Is your microsoft office outlook download update looping?
-- PackersFAN In article <3F7B4D82-187F-4022-BF52-C085A98CF410@microsoft.com>, lambeau@discussions.microsoft.com says... > If you're talking about the outlook (hotmail) connector - yep - that's what it does for several of us it seems. Use this link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=39db2b89-af2e- 41f9-a175-f93e1377959f&displaylang=en Or if you cannot unwrap, get the link is connected to from this page: http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx -- Duncan. Yes, I am experiencing same thing. "...

outlook 2007 monthly calendar six column?
Just converted to Outlook 2007 from 2003, where I could print a monthly calendar with 6 columns: Mon Tue Wed Th Fri Sat/Sun. This freed up some width per column, b/c the weekend days were consolidated. Can't seem to do this with '07. The columns are too skinny (even on landscape) and I can't read appts. Advice? Thx Try the calendar printing assistant or word template- see http://slipstick.me/calprint for links. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ ...

Help with automating file name
I have the following code that exports the below query to excell. I would like the files name to include the month and date. How would I format this? DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputQuery, "qryShopOrderSqFtShippedSummaryExport",_ acFormatXLS, "W:\Cokato\Production\ProdRoomRpt.xls" -- Matt Campbell mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200708/1 Hi, Matt. > I would > like the files name to include the month and date. Uh, . . . the date _always_ includes the month, unless you're r...

Please help with last formula for order form.
I am able to accomplish this with 1 column by the formulas below. Cell H160 is the subtotal: =IF(SUM(H72:H111)>0,SUM(H72:H111),"") Cell H166 the total: =IF(SUM(H160)>0,SUM((H160*H163)+H160),"") Cell H163 is for Tax. I am almost finished creating an order form. I would like to get the SUM of 3 different columns that are separated. I am not able auto fill strait down the column, because the information is separated in groups with titles, and the cells are not identically sized. I tried varations of this formula: =IF(SUM(H72:H111)+(116:131)+(135:154)>0,SUM ((H72:H...

View in new Portfolio Manager
Older portfolio manager had a view available which displayed by type of security. I am unable to find this option in the new portfolio manager. Am I missing something? Charlie On May 22, 9:57=A0pm, charlie <char...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Older portfolio manager had a view available which displayed by type of > security. =A0I am unable to find this option in the new portfolio manager= .. =A0Am > I missing something? > Charlie You didn't state which version of Money you are using but I'll attempt to answer. If you are using Money Plus, you can choos...

Custom Menus in Access 2007
I know in VB 6 you can create custom pop-up menu. Is there a way to do this in Access 2007? Active X? DLL? Hidden command that I can't find? Any tutorials or direction? Any help or direction that anyone can provide would be appreciated. In earlier versions, called "shortcut" menus. Right click on menu bar, select customise, show "shortcut menus" tollbar, select "custom". don't know if that tollbar has changed in 2007. (david) "Jerry Sheldon" <JerrySheldon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7431915F-33FF-4534-B5B4-C5E6F...

Access 2007 Runtime 10-30-07
1. Can I distribute Accees 2003 applications using Access 2007 runtime? 2. Do I also need the runtime extensions? 3. Will installing the Access 2007 runtime and extensions affect my current Access 2003 (full version) software, already installed? ...

Microsoft Office Connector to MSN
I am so very confused. I purchased Windows XP Home Edition and Microsoft Works 7.0 and I still do not have Microsoft Outlook. Therefore, I cannot install the Microsoft Office Connector to MSN. I have Outlook Express and it's working fine. Do I "NOW" need to go buy Microsoft Outlook? Doesn't it come with XP or Works? Microsoft won't tell me anything without me giving them more money. Donna <holyjuicer219@msn.com> wrote: > I am so very confused. I purchased Windows XP Home > Edition and Microsoft Works 7.0 and I still do not have > Microsoft Outlook....

Interactive web spreaadsheet viewing
I built an interactive speadsheet for the internet in Excel XP and it works and looks fine from my PC, but when I go to another PC that doesn't have Office XP on it, I get an error message that states I need some kind of component to properly view the spreadsheet. Is this something I can get and if so, will it run from the server or does it need to be offered as a download, plugin, or whatever? Any suggestions and/or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!! ...

Setting default program for viewing pictures
How do I set the default program for viewing picture attachments? I use Outlook Express 6 and when I click to open an attached picture it opens to JASC Paint Shop Pro 8 but no picture appears. In the past Explorer opened up my pictures. Can any one give me the steps to change the default from paint Shop to Explorer?? Hi Digitdan, Change the program that starts when you open a file http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HP051925951033&C TT=1&Origin=EC790000701033&QueryID=bSa5KrD4N0&Query=Change+the+program+that+ starts+when+you+open+a+file&Scop...

Works in 2003 but not 2007
When I reference the below function in 2003 I get function displayed... now in 2007 I get #NAME? Any idea what I need to change/set in 2007 so it will run this function? Function formulaText(x As Range) 'returns the text equivalent of formula in upper left cell in range x 'example: =formulatext(a1) returns the formula found in cell a1 of active worksheet 'example: =formulatext(a1:b5) returns the formula found in cell a1 of active worksheet formulaText = x.Cells(1, 1).Formula End Function Thanks, Mark Mark, It works fine for me. Are you stored in a stan...

Open web page from Word 2007
I have the following code to open a web page: Dim IE Set IE = CreateObject("internetexplorer.application") mySTR = "http://MyWebPage" IE.Navigate mySTR The code works if I run it from vba - it opens the page on top of Word. But if I assign it to a QAT or Ribbon button, it opens the page but leaves it minimized. How can I get it to open on top of Word? ...

help plz
my account has been inactive how to i reacctivate it? What account and what does this have to do with Outlook? "heather" <tracyliepke@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:066001c36c53$bb68d180$a501280a@phx.gbl... > my account has been inactive how to i reacctivate it? ...