Cannot access the "Help" files in Office 2007

Cannot access the "Help" files in Office 2007.  I have ran "repair' from the
installation CD and still have the same issue. Every time I click the
question mark , or hit "F1", for help I get the following message: "There is
a problem with one or more installed help files. Please repair your office
installation and try again".
Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

Britaa:

My suggestion would be to just completely reinstall Office 2007 beacuse if
you have allready tried to repair it im guessing a file somewhere has been
deleted. Hopefully a complete reinstall will solve this problem.

Nathan

"Britaa" wrote:

> Cannot access the "Help" files in Office 2007.  I have ran "repair' from the
> installation CD and still have the same issue. Every time I click the
> question mark , or hit "F1", for help I get the following message: "There is
> a problem with one or more installed help files. Please repair your office
> installation and try again".
> Any suggestions would be helpful.
>
> Thanks

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Please help #8

Help with importing data

Please Help with Multiple Field Primary Keys
I have two tables in a database that have to use four fields for a unique identifier and primary key. How do I set up a query to set a relationship between those four fields together as one? When I add the tables to the query I see the fields, but I am not having any success properly setting the relationships. The upper half of the query design window is where the 2 tables appear. Drag Field1 from Table1, and drop it into Field1 from Table2. Access displays a join line from one table to the other. Drag Field2 from Table1, and drop it into Field2 from Table2. Repeat for the other 3 f...

A word of thanks to Dick Watson and others who help in this group
Your FAQs located at http://umpmfaq.info/index.htm helped me solve a problem I've had since July 06. Kudos to you and the others who continuously donate their time and efforts to solving Money problems of the masses. Thanks for the feedback to all of us who try to help. "Will Lester" <wlsnoops@remove.yahoo.com> wrote in message news:45D55E8D.637F1575@remove.yahoo.com... > Your FAQs located at http://umpmfaq.info/index.htm helped me solve a > problem I've had since July 06. Kudos to you and the others who > continuously donate their time and efforts to s...

Help w/ getting F2 into a macro
I have an Excel 2000 speadsheet with 9000 rows of data which someone imported from some other software. The one column should contain numeric data, but the import left it with some preceding spaces and a following asterisk. This needs to be converted to numerical format which can be referenced by formulae. I really don't want to plow through 9000 lines and am trying to set up a macro to do this. The following keystrokes have the right effect. F2 (function key to go to edit mode) Backspace (to delete the training asterisk character) Enter (which writes back to the cell a...

Urgent! Mailbox Store won't load
I did something *really* stupid, and I seriously need some help. I needed to defrag two very large stores, but I could only do it one at a time due to not having enough space. What I did was have the temp edb and stm file defrag on a drive that had space on it. As database1 was done defragging and in the process of moving the edb file, I decided to start the process for database2. I did a copy&past to the command prompt, changing the "database1" to "database2" and hit <enter>! Problem is, I forgot to change the name of the temp edb file at that location!!...

Adding pop up help on command buttons
I have several buttons on a form which a user can use to navigate around my database. I'd like to have a textbox that I will appear at the bottom of the form that will change whenever the user hovers above one of the control buttons. How is the best way I can achieve this? -- TIA If you put some text in the button's ControlTip Text property, it will pop up as if by magic when the mouse hovers over the button. "tsison7" <tsison7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26132903-5F9F-456A-B8A5-0ED0D0F32F49@microsoft.com... >I have several buttons on ...

Inactive Links in VBA Help Files
I am using Excel 2000 (SR-1) on a Windows 2000 operating system. When I try to use the VBA help files for any particular topic, the links for References, Methods, Propertys, Examples that are usually at the top of the help file are missing. I've removed and reinstalled Excel but the problem persists. Anyone have any ideas as to what I should do next to get the links back? Thanks in advance for your help. Jim Jim, > I am using Excel 2000 (SR-1) on a Windows 2000 operating > system. When I try to use the VBA help files for any > particular topic, the links for Refer...

Query Help 11-12-07
I have a table that contains the following fields:- ID REF_ID OUTCOME Outcome field is a drop down box containing three options REF_ID is not unique so there can be more than one record showing the same ID. I need to be able to count by REF_ID the number of occurances for each option in the drop down list. IE REF_ID OUTCOME 1 Outcome 2 Outcome 3 Total 1 2 1 2 5 Any help will be appreciated Andy Have you tried a crosstab query where Ref_ID is the Row Heading, OUTCOME is the Column Heading, and ...

How can I assign a size to a What's This popup help window?
Hello everyone, One more question. I have implemented the "What's This" help throughout my application. I notice that there does not seem to be any pattern to the window size of the popup text. Is there something I can do to specify the dimensions of the window? As a second question, does anyone know how to include a line break in the help text? I have tried \n and \r\n and the result help text simply displays these characters. I have all of these tips in a txt file. I could not find anything in MFC about this. Thanks, ...

Still can't send to @microsoft.com or @hotmail.com
We are having trouble sending to @microsoft.com and @hotmail.com addresses. After 8 hours or so, I get an NDR that says this. I'm thinking it might be a reverse DNS issue, but not sure. I haven't noticed issues sending to anyone else yet, (I can send to and from my yahoo account perfectly). We are running Exchange 2003 on Win 2003 server. Recently we moved to a new Exchange server with a new IP address. I update our MX records to point to the new IP, and contacted our ISP about the reverse DNS last night but haven't heard back. Any thoughts? Thx! This is an automatically gen...

Help Please! Need to set up query
I have set up a query that tells me how many mediations my office has each week. I have a field for "status" of the mediation. I'd like to be able to calculate the percentage of mediations I have in any given month has a "status" of "settled". I can't figure out how to calculate the percentage. Please help. Thanks. Field and table names sure help. In its simplest form, you seem to be asking for the following query. SELECT Abs(Sum(Status = "Settled"))/Count(MeditationDate) as PercentSettled FROM SomeTable WHERE MediationDate Between #...

need help
there are 3 columns in my excel worksheet. some cells in the first two columns are red in color. these cells match. i want to select the cells in the third column corresponding to these red cells in the first two columns and make them red too. after this i want to select all the cells which are not red in color in these three columns and make a new worksheet out of them. Can someone help? :confused: -- bablu ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bablu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33529 View this thread: htt...

OWA stopped working today
Hello All, We use Exchange 2003 SP1 front-end + back-end topology in Exchange native mode. Front-end is running OWA and RPC over HTTPS. Certificate is installed, SSL is required. Domain controller is W2K3 in mixed mode. Both OWA and RPC over HTTPS were working fine. Yesterday night we have updated our servers with some latest patches (including .Net Framework SP1) - this is the only change I can think of. During the night, front-end was reporting errors 9153 (MSExchangeSA - General) in Application log: "Microsoft Exchange System Attendant reported an error '0xc0072030' when sett...

HELP!!!Database tables list
Can someone explain me how i can obtain the list of tables contained in a mdb files opening it at run-time by user, so that i can show the list in a list control ? in other words i need a VC++ app that let the user choose different mdb or dsn and open them showing the contents in tables...but i must handle all the process dinamically so i need open files or dsn then know the list o f tables contained else how could i open them and show result? take a look at the OLEDB interfaces. I know this exists, because several years ago we considered using OLEDB and Access databases. For a variety...

Please urgent help needed: VB problem
Dear Sirs, I tried to add a clock code to my DB form in VB – all out of a sudden I got an electricity failure. I tried to open my DB form again in design mode to continue but immediately a Microsoft message appears (Microsoft Office Access has encountered a problem and needs to close. Send error report.). I do not even get a chance to open the VB code, because as soon as I click on “send error report” Access is closing down. If I would like to open my form in form view I get immediately the following error message: The expression OnOpen as the event property setting produced the follow...

Need help editing budget
In many catagories of my budget, the budgeted amount includes a billed amount rather than only what I budgeted. When I go to edit budget, I highlight the area I want to change and a copy of the reoccuring bill shows up. What am I doing wrong? ...

MSCRM API failing with User defined fields.Help !

Option Buttons Help
I hope I can explain my problem if you need further details please advise: I have 6 Option Buttons (Form Control) on a worksheet, when I click (Checked) any of them the rest automatically unchecked themselves, how can I modify them, since I want to create two groups of 3 Option Button on each group so if I click (checked) any of the Option Button in a group of 3 it does not unchecked any of the Option Buttons on the other group of 3? Thanks in Advance Saul Put each group into its own groupbox (also on that Forms toolbar). sAYk wrote: > > I hope I can explain my problem if you n...

GDI Help Please
Windows ME, HP 970CXI Printer, Publisher 2000 Keep getting the following error message when I try to print from Publisher: Mspub has caused an error in GDI.EXE. MSpub will now close. If you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer. I just installed the latest driver that I received from HP,and I keep getting this problem. It's getting very fustrating. Can anyone help? Update your video driver and your problems should be over. Next time buy a quality brand of printer, not a lemon brand. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are tortu...

HELP! Adding Account Features in Money
Any Money users here? I had been using Quicken for ten years and it does not have a feature to add a VUL (insurance) policy where I have "investments" to track in the policy. Does Money have that feature? Please help. I am considering in switching to Money if it does. Money Mazed In microsoft.public.money, Adelfa wrote: >Any Money users here? I had been using Quicken for ten >years and it does not have a feature to add a VUL >(insurance) policy where I have "investments" to track in >the policy. Does Money have that feature? Please help. I >am cons...

Macro Help Please excel 2003
I need a button so that when pressed it exports the data from the cell range sheet 1: A21:S81, it also exports the info from the same range A21:S81 on sheet 2 to an external excel workbook. I need it to export all the data onto sheet 1 of the external workbook, and each time the button is pressed it needs to find the first available row of the external workbook and copy over, this is so that all data is always saved on a massive long list. Thanks Neil. let us stick on to the original post. I have posted a response for your latest request. -- Jacob "Neil H...