can software be leap-frogged down in home net?2000 removed and 20.

Want to upgrade from OFF 2000 to Off 2003 from a laptop and put Off2007 on
this  Laptop.

"Waddy9624" <Waddy9624@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Want to upgrade from OFF 2000 to Off 2003 from a laptop and put Off2007 on
> this  Laptop.

If all system specifications are enough for the various suites of programs
and all versions of Office are retail and not OEM you can do whatever you
want with them.  Without any more information than you gave no one here can
provide any further information back to you.

0
LVTravel
11/13/2009 12:01:33 PM
The quantity of laptops, number and type of licenses as well as the
manner of installation are indeterminate at this point. Please pose the
question with sufficient information to allow assistance.

Waddy9624 wrote:
> Want to upgrade from OFF 2000 to Off 2003 from a laptop and put Off2007 on
> this  Laptop.

0
Bob

Outlook 2000 under Win98
Hi, Have a machine with Win98 and Outlook 2000. I am giving this machine to another user. The problem that I have is that when I start Outlook 2000, it has the previous user name in the splash screen. here are the things that I have tried. 1. Uninstall Outlook 2000 (twice) 2. Delete all occurances of Outlook in Registry 3. Reinstall Outlook 2000 (twice) 4. Delete .pwl files And still when I reinstall again, I entered a new user name in the installation process. After that, I start Outlook and still have the previous user name. Note: Don't really want to reinstall Win98. Any s...

howto read Software-Raid5
Hi there, First I am not sure wether I am in the right newsgroup but as Win XP also supports software-raid it might be. Tell me if there's a better topic. So, I am using Win2003 Standard with SP2 as backup-DC with software raid5 and since Monday it seems like video and network-card broke down. As it has some data I'd like to restore I need to access the harddisk (somehow logonservice is not starting in failsafe mode and the os is stuck at "preparing network connections" in normal and failsafe with network drivers). So my question: is there any tool (maybe in ...

How to create 20% off coupon?
Any ideas? HI JHO, the idea is that if you have do not want to keep complete information of customer then create the customer default for coupon as "COUPON customer" and give 20% discount in customer option. Second if you don't wanted to apply this then other option is apply the specific pricing to specific customer i.e. price a,b,c,d and setup the sales prices. Let me know if this help you. "jho" wrote: > Any ideas? ...

Can I only allow printing to pdf in Excel?
I have created a template in Excel which has been set up so that the layout is perfect when printing to pdf (which is how the document will mostly be used) but the layout changes if printing direct to our printer. Is there a way that I can ONLY allow printing to pdf from this document? Hello You may consider using some VBA to achieve this. One way is to use the Workbook_BeforePrint event and specify the pdf printer in the PrintOut method, eg: Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) ActiveSheet.PrintOut copies:=1, ActivePrinter:="CutePDF Writer on CPW2:" End Sub Pl...

Outlook: Can't open JPEG files
I have Outlook 2000 an unable to open JPEG files. What setting has to be changed to open these files? ...

why can't I get outlook to send when I'm emailing a webpage?
Hi. When I try to email a webpage to someone, Outlook immediately opens with the email template but it is always missing the send button and there is no option under actions to send it either. What is going on? Thanks!!! If you tell us your Outlook version and Windows version, and exactly what you're doing to send the page, then you'll have a better chance of getting a response. The Internet Explorer version might also be helpful. -- TechieBird http://bwain-dump.blogspot.com "reinadelmar" wrote: > Hi. When I try to email a webpage to someone, Outlook immediately...

Can CRM 4.0 professional run on Windows SBS 2003?
CRM 3.0 shipped in two flavours: CRM 3.0 for Small Business Server, and CRM 3.0 professional. Apparently, CRM 4.0 doesn't come in a "for Small Business Server". Instead, it ships as "professional" and "enterpriese" editions. Has anyone tried running CRM 4.0 on Windows Small Business Server 2003? Andy Hi, I'm running CRM 4.0 workgroup on SBS 2003 R2, didnt have any problems yet. As long as you have your ReportServices right during installation, you should be fine. Alex "Andy" wrote: > CRM 3.0 shipped in two flavours: CRM 3.0 for Smal...

how do I get the cursor to move to cell A1 when I press home key
When I press the home key I want the cursor to go to cell A1. From the Menu Bar: <Tools> <Options> <Transition> tab, And *check* "Transition Navigation Keys". This might cause you other "problems' though! -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "RANLAY" <RANLAY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F93B2017-347...

How to Remove Tax and Rep from the browser
Hi ! Does anyone know how to remove the Tax column and Rep Column from the (internal) browser ? I dont use them at RMS POS Thank you ! Regards, Joie Go to the left of F7 and click on the empty space there - that opens up the security settings inPOS if you are an administrator - Then do Control-S and you will se the columns highlighted. Click on the columns for Tax and rep and select disable read. Control-S again to close the security and you are done. Afshin Alikhani - afshin@retailrealm.co.uk Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = "Joie" <Joie.hadi.nata.tan@gmail.com> w...

publication designs in publisher
i am trying to create a flyer in publisher. basically, i have about 7 or 8 different sheets, all with the same content, but i want to have a different publication design for each one, so i can show my boss variations. however, when i try to change the publication design on say, page 3, it changes it on page 1. i can't seem to have 7 or 8 different sheets, all with different publication designs. is this because it sees all these sheets as one publication rather than 7 or 8? any help would be much appreciated. thank you! Read the HELP file how to turn off the Synchronisation. -- ...

If Statement 11-20-09
Hello, I asked this question a couple of days ago but I don't think that I stated it well enough as the formula that was given to me was not quite what I needed. I'll try again. In my spread sheet in cell D3 is a date, lets say 10/22/2009 In Column A from Cell A18 thru A32 are other dates. I need a formula that will check A18 thru A32 against D3 and if the date matchs I need to populate that respective cell (A whatever) with effective date or if a match is not found I need to populate the cell with not effective. So if A19 matches I need effective date in that c...

Where can I delete an old/incorrect email address?
I'm using Outlook 2003 So I have, say, Sandy in my contacts book. Her email is SW@...... Later her email changes to SAW@...... I make the change in my contacts. But when I'm creating a new email and I start to type "Sandy..." in the TO field, it still finds the old "SW@..." address. Why? How can I delete that old & incorrect address forever? (Without starting from scratch and loosing all my old email?) Thanks Gary use arrow keys to highlight 'bad' address then hit delete btn "jabadoodle" <jabadoodle@yahoo.com> wrote in message n...

problems with toolbar-can't access certan commands i.e.hyperlink
can't access some commands - was working fine - now some commands are in grey - the commands disappeared from the pull down in the commands bar. Help magnus wrote: > can't access some commands - was working fine - now some commands are in grey > - the commands disappeared from the pull down in the commands bar. The hyperlink option may only appear when you are creating a Web Publication in certain versions of Publisher. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org Trial version? You may have run out of time. Some pulldowns only work when you are creating a ...

Front end server with mail boxes??? can it be done #2
sorry for the late post... i have 50 users "joel" <joelbueno@verizon.net> wrote in news:ehG8e.8669$c93.2155@trnddc08: > sorry for the late post... i have 50 users Why? Are you going to have back-end servers? Regards, -- Arlo Clizer Exchange MVP FAQ: http://www.exchangefaq.org Archives: http://groups.google.com "joel" <joelbueno@verizon.net> wrote: >sorry for the late post... i have 50 users No. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

excel 2000 message
excel 2000 message - 'cannot use object linking and embedding' Were they hit by the MSBlast worm? One poster (Lutz Meyer) guessed that this was the cause of his problems. I haven't seen any confirmation/denial, but you may want to read his post: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3F3971AF.FA4490F5%40msn.com Post back with your results. I'm curious if that was the problem. (It's come up quite a few times since MSBlast hit.) bill bootle wrote: > > excel 2000 message - 'cannot use object linking and > embedding' -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.c...

Output space available / Storage Space Allocation on home page
i - I only have access to WSS3 not MOSS but would like to output the available space on the site on the home page. I get this from the Storage Space Allocation under the Site Collection Administration as I have Administrator rights but can't find a way to output the field or amend permissions so that other users can see this information without giving them fulll admin rights. Just to repeat I don't have access to MOSS as the site is hosted elsewhere. Thanks for any help, Sheila ...

Need to merge multiple records in to one.. Can it be done?
I have a table with thousands of records containing a clients name in one field, a date in a second field and then a note in a third field. A new record is created each time a note was entered for that client. Example: Client A 01/01/01 First Note Client A 01/05/01 Second Note Client A 02/10/01 Third Note Client B 01/01/01 First Note What I need to do is convert this information so each client only has one record and in that record are all of their notes and the dates for those notes. The data is going to be imported in a new program so it must be in the new format. Can someone ...

how can i start using excel for the first time?
i cant figure out how to get excel to work for me and im a first time user of it? i Cant get nothing to work on it? can anyone please help me here Paul Can you get Excel to start up? Can you get a blank workbook to open via File>New? For basics on Excel see.......... http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/index.html http://www.baycongroup.com/el0.htm Microsoft Training Courses. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/CR061831141033.aspx Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:39:02 -0800, "Paul Scheffer" <Paul Scheffer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i ...

Outlook 2000 SP3 won't shut down
On an XP SP2 box running Office 200 SP3 when I want to shut down the system, outlook.exe and mapi32 seem to hang. They don't shut down on their own ever. Any ideas? ...

Can't open attachments in Outlook Express
I can't open attachments. I get the message; OE removed access to the following attachments iin your mail: ( the name of the attachment is shown. I sthis a virus thing. I have Norton Antivirus installed? Or is this a setting problem? I need some help ASAP as I have students who are depending on me for some answers Thank you very much Tim wrote: > I can't open attachments. I get the message; OE removed > access to the following attachments iin your mail: ( the > name of the attachment is shown. > > I sthis a virus thing. I have Norton Antivirus installed? > Or ...

Can I change default workplace "All" filter to "Appointments"??
Hi all, We heavily use the Appointments section of the CRM Workplace, and have defined a number of important Appointment views (Today's Appointments, Tomorrow's Appointments, To Be Scheduled Appointments, Waiting for Callback), etc. (We heaviy customized Appointments to add a status value, and links to our custom entities. Very useful!) The views all work fine, except they don't show up in the main set of activity views. They DO show up when the Type = "Appointment", so using these views require the user to: a) Click on Workplace b) Change the Type from All to Appoin...

Removing empty cells in column groups
Hi All, I'm creating a report with row and column groups. But the columns groups are displaying values in sperate rows instead on the same row leaving empty cells. I need to remove those cells and get the column gropu values in a same row. Please refer to this image http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7139/23561415.png Hi What dataset query do you have? I think SELECT MAX(CASE WHEN .... ) should solve the problem "Supun" <Supun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F842A7A9-7975-438E-B2E5-40C72166DF63@microsoft.com... > Hi All, > ...

how can I keep top-level windows in their relative z-order
A top level window will come to the top of the z-order (here I am assuming no always-on-top windows) when activated, say by clicking on it. But the owner of a top-level window will never be brought above its owned windows. Does anyone know of a simple way to prevent the top-level windows of an application from changing their z-order when activated? Why do I want to do this? I have an application that allows transparent Flash controls. As you know, transparent Flash control must be housed in a top-level window (Actually, they must be housed in a WS_EX_LAYERED window and a WS_EX_LAYERED...

windows xp home err0r c000021a
windows xp home err0r c000021a - but not in safe mode .. I have a memory.dmp file if that would help ? thnaks cf. http://aumha.org/a/stop.php#0x21a cf. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff560177(VS.85).aspx Total Exterminator wrote: > windows xp home err0r c000021a - but not in safe mode .. I have a > memory.dmp file if that would help ? thnaks ...

SetUp Exchange OWA 5.5 on WIN 2000 Server
Hi, I have using a Windows 2000 Server WIth Exchange 5.5 SP4 ANd I setup a OWA on Exchange 5.5, When I open it on IE , It display Error Type: Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A01A8) Object required: 'Application(...)' /exchange/USA/logon.asp, line 12 And I Check on MIcrosoft Website http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;248718 Follow his step to Fix it .. See . RESOLUTION To resolve this problem: 1.. Start the Internet Information Server (IIS) Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in, and expand the Transaction Server folder. 2.. Click Computers, click My ...