can i reinstall the software without having to buy another key?

My computer crashed after getting hit with a nasty virus and i lost
everything.  Can i reinstall my microsoft office home and student 2007
without having to buy a new license? I already used all 3 licenses in the
pkg. on my family computers.

If you have the installation disk and its currently installed on 2 or less
working PC's
(The license is for 3 working installations)
If as you say its allready running on 3 PC's then you would need to purchase
the Office version you require (ie a complete pkge)

"snackmonkey" <snackmonkey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My computer crashed after getting hit with a nasty virus and i lost
> everything.  Can i reinstall my microsoft office home and student 2007
> without having to buy a new license? I already used all 3 licenses in the
> pkg. on my family computers.

0
DL

Can you move a page from one publication to another?
Is there a way to pick up a page from another publisher document and move it into the one you are currently creating? Select all, copy, and paste. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Melis" <Melis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE2DE89E-E052-4A56-9E62-79C8528450D4@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to pick up a page from another publisher document and move > it > into the one you are currently creating? ...

How can I have an initial zero in an Excel cell?

How can I shrink a flyer to print two to a page?
I am using Microsoft Publisher and I can't seem to get it to print two whole flyers on one page. I tried using the two page spread option in the view tab- but this just gets a portion of the center twice? How can I get the publisher to do this? CS Flower wrote: > I am using Microsoft Publisher and I can't seem to get it to print > two whole flyers on one page. I tried using the two page spread > option in the view tab- but this just gets a portion of the center > twice? How can I get the publisher to do this? ===================================== What if y...

Can't open database window using shift key...
Hi there, I have an Access database that I distribute to my client on CDROM. The start up options of the database are set so that the database window is not visible to the users. When the database is updgraded the database manager copies it from the CDROM to the relavant PC and then uses the shift key on opening in order to display the database window and link to the tables in the existing back-end. This procedure has been done many many times without a problem... BUT last week he found that holding down the shift key whilst opening the database no longer opened the database window and leave...

Can't see printers in directory
Hello, The shared and network printers aren't showing up in the directories of the workstations. On XP machines, the network printer does show, but no shared printers. On Windows 7, no printers show. I need to get this resolved. Thanks for any help and God Bless, Mark A. Sam Hello Mark, Which directories are you talking about? How did you add the printers to the machines? Please describe some more details. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ** Please do NOT email, ...

Please Help...I can not send/receive or delete email on outlook 2000
It gives an the following errors" Error has been detected in the file C:|Windoews\Outlook.pst. quit all mail applications and then use Inbox Repair tool." I spent hours tring to find a solution on the support section. Couldn't find it.. Thank you so much for help.. What size is yr *.pst? OL prior to 2003 can have problems when greater than 1.7gb The inbox repair tool is scanpst.exe If oversize; http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=296088 David "Daniel" <dqiab@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:05a401c3676d$0ef74c50$a401280a@phx.gbl... > It gives an the follow...

Can you still run Clip Gallery in Publisher 2003?
I just recently upgraded from Publisher 2000 to 2003, and now I can't figure out how to use Clip Gallery. I gave up & copied my clip gallery files to my hard drive, and ran Clip Organizer, but none of the keywords "stuck", so I can't search for clips using keywords anymore. I'm not real keen on searching thru thousands of thumbnails for an appropriate clip, so for now I'm finding my clips in Home Publisher, then copying and pasting into my Publisher 2003 documents. Publisher 2003 help makes a reference to still being able to run Clip Gallery, but gives no i...

Can't upgrade HQ to 2.00
I try to upgrade HQ database from 1.3 reresh to 2.00 but I have Error "An error occurred while attempting ti upgrade the database 'DF_Configuration_SoftwareValidation1' is not a constraint " How should I do? Help me plz. >_<" -- TOY2TOY ...

Font changes when pasting into another doc
I have two docs created originally in Word 2000, and I am using Office 2007. The docs are in compatibility mode. When I copy a selection that has two different fonts from one doc to the other doc, the whole selection changes to the font/style that is in the selection point. (I have a list of paragraphs, each preceded by some symbols in a proprietary font, i.e.  Your car has ...;  Try toothpaste ...;  This flower is ...; etc. Each paragraph has a line following with a series of ******** which are center aligned for looks) In trying to copy a selection from...

Believe it...You can be rich with only $910 investment !!!
<HTML> <HEAD> <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control"> <TITLE></TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <P>Hi,</P> <P>If anyone interested to find out what can $910 do for you, please go to below URL to view the online presenation.</P> <P><A href="http://thegloballink.biz/ui2u.html">http://thegloballink.biz/ui2u.html</A></P> <P>You won't regret if you view the presentation.</P> <P>Thanks</P> <P>Elvin Loh</P> <P><A href...

Can't Import old files
I have a system crash and had to re-install XP. My Outlook express files are on a other drive. I had that because of other experience. That worked verry good. But now i want to import my old emails and i can't get them!! I can't acces the files. I have already looked into the help in different sites but no sollution yet. I cant copy,rename, the files. I tried to get them back with DBxpress (recover program) but also that program can't open the files. It look like that the files are protected with a NO write/read function. I can deleted the files but thats not a option till i ha...

How can I use Outlook in two computers (my PC and my laptop)? I o.
How can I use Outlook in two computers (my PC and my laptop)? I can only see my incoming emails in my PC, but not in my laptop; even though I have configured Outlook in both computersto received the incoming emails to my university account. "osiris" <osiris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C5ACFC5-3859-4FB0-BC20-3AC7A9B5F6A3@microsoft.com... > How can I use Outlook in two computers (my PC and my laptop)? I can only > see > my incoming emails in my PC, but not in my laptop; even though I have > configured Outlook in both computersto received th...

Even after switching to newView . previousView can be seen
I am working on an SDI application. It has 3 views(With corresponding buttons to open them).When i switched from 2nd to 3rd view...I can see the 2nd view between the gaps of controls on 3rd view.I think the 2nd view is not completely erased. Pls suggest me What to do..its urgent Thanks Are you remembering to hide the 2nd view when you show the 3rd view? Perhaps even destroying the 2nd view when you create the third view? How are you displaying the views? Peter "vani" <vanisri@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:088401c38eb3$a61d63e0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I...

Can't access my contacts from outlook after migration
I recently bought a new HP laptop (preloaded). Loaded my MS Office, installed all components, then copied my PST files across and configured Outlook to use them. Now I can se my contacts if I click on contacts tab, but not use them from inside compose a mail in outlook. What's up !! "LynneJ" <LynneJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C11574C-1F7B-48CE-B5C6-AD16F3E41FF3@microsoft.com... > I recently bought a new HP laptop (preloaded). Loaded my MS Office, > installed > all components, then copied my PST files across and configured Out...

How can I update multiple cells from a UDF?
How can I get a UDF to change the contents of several cells other than the one from which it was called? Can I use named cells or must I use A1 addressing? Prof Wonmug - > How can I get a UDF to change the contents of several cells other than the > one from which it was called? < You can't. A UDF entered into a worksheet cell or cells can only return a value to that cell or those cells. - Mike http://www.MikeMiddleton.com "Prof Wonmug" <wonmug@e.mcc> wrote in message news:v805m510gm5b4e52oefvce4mes88r5bqnu@4ax.com... How can I get...

Inserting picture without loss of information
I'm attempting to insert some cropped sections of very high resolution (3000x2000) bitmaps into Excel. The problem is when I insert the cropped images there is some processing done on the image before it is displayed. This processing blurs some of the pixels. I really need the image to retain the pixel information. Is this at all possible? Chris, I've found, though not worked extensively with it, that small pictures will be inserted in actual size. That means if Excel is set to 100% zoom, they'll be rendered pixel-for-pixel on the screen, if the zoom is set to 100%. Large p...

Extracting Values on one list and not another
I obtained a formula from www.cpearson.com for extracting values on one list and not another. I put 16717 rows of part numbers in cells A2:A16717. I put another list of part numbers in cells B2:B16717. I entered the formula =IF(COUNTIF($A$2:$A$16717,B2)=0,B2,"") into cell C2 and used the fill corner to enter the formula in C cells down to C16717. (which it the one from the web site) Shouldnt I be getting the values that on on the B cell list but not in the A cell list? Seems like I was, ( had to keep putting new numbers in the B cell list over and over to get a new extracte...

CRM integration for GP: reinstall issue
When I uninstall and reinstall CRM integration for GP, I get a message that "the user specified does not have all the required CRM privileges." The Integration User in CRM is a system administrator, and the domain\integrationuser account is a member of the domain admins group. What other privileges should the account have? Did I uninstall incorrectly? TIA, Pete. I believe the integration use has to have a role and a license assigned to them in CRM (Admin role). -- Brandon IT Director Presentations Direct - Office Equipment & Supplies http://www.presentationsdirect.co...

Can't find the field 'frm_Test2" referred in your expression.
Hi, This question was asked many times and answered too. But none of them rectify my issue. Plz help me. In my parent form I have two sub forms. In Button click event of Main Form I am accessing the Sub Form Control value. But it doesn't work. Debug.Print Forms!frm_MainForm.Controls!frm_Test2!VS_Type.Value Where frm_MainForm is the Parent form, frm_Test2 is sub form and VS_Type is control of the sub form. It is very urgent. How about this for a try: Forms!frm_MainForm!frm_Test2!form.VS_Type hth -- Maurice Ausum "bsm" wrote: > Hi, > > This question was asked...

After upgrading Office and Leopard the Product Key is invalid
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have thrown out as requested two ".plist" files and repaired the disk permission. But nevertheless, when I submit the Product key again it is just stuck and nothing happens. (I have tried several Product keys) Does anybody have a solution? On 8/10/09 3:26 AM, in article 59b79ec8.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Snorri@officeformac.com" <Snorri@officeformac.com> wrote: > I have thrown out as requested two ".plist" files and repaired the disk > permission. But nevertheless, when I...

How to setup relay for specific IP without authentication on Exchange 2003
We use Breeze server (from Adobe) for online meeting and it's hosted at a colo site. Breeze sends meeting invitation through our Exchange in our office with a valid email account but without password. Result of this is that only internal users are able to receive the email invitation but not external guests. Adobe support told us we need setup email server to allow relay for this Breeze server without authentication. Please advise how to configure the Exchange server to accept this type of relay. -jesk In news:1158278778.899283.268920@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com, jesk <coocoonut@...

How can you append text in multiple cells in excel?
I have a 1 page workbook of email addresses. I would like to apend SMTP: to each address in a row. How can I do this without going to each cell and pasting? Use the CONCATENATE() function... for example if you had "Joe" in A1 and "Smith" in A2, the formula: =CONCATENATE(A1," ",A2) would yield "Joe Smith" You can also do this with the & symbol like so: =A1&" "&A2 -- Regards, Dave "Shane" wrote: > I have a 1 page workbook of email addresses. I would like to apend SMTP: to > each address in a row. How ca...

how can i see ALL of my inbox emails?
i used to be able to access all of the email in my inbox. when i upgraded to MS office 2003, i can only access the last 2 weeks of emails in my inbox. how can i see them all? thanks, -Troy Turn on your Advanced toolbars and check the Current View window - a white window that may say Last 7 days or whatever. Change it to show all your emails. If you don't like the way 2003 groups the emails, today, yesterday, last week etc. Then do this: View | Arrange By | uncheck the Show in groups button - I hope that's exactly it - I'm working on 2002 today! Judy Gleeson [MVP Outlook]...

Can I add a control to a menu entry?
Hello out there, I want to provide the option to clone GUI elements. I envision a context menu with an entry like Clone - Horizontally - ?How many? - Vertically - ?How many? and in the entry marked as ?How many? above I would like to add a NumericUpDown. Is something like this possible? Best regards Helmut Giese "Helmut Giese" <hgiese@ratiosoft.com> wrote in message news:ebksh5pel5o98dc3jqgpr6dh26necilkq9@4ax.com... > Hello out there, > I want to provide the option to clone GUI elements. I envision a > context menu with an entry like &g...

Money Reinstall
Having some issues using a MNY file on a new install. We replaced a workstation that had MS Money 2002 Standard edition. Installed MS Money 2002 on the new pc, but when opening up the MNY file, it says it's corrupt. Went back to the old pc, and the file opens fine. As far as I can tell the versions are the same. I created a new MNY file on the old machine, saved it. And was able to open it fine on the new machine. Any suggetions? In microsoft.public.money, kaswiens@gmail.com wrote: >Having some issues using a MNY file on a new install. We replaced a >workstation that had MS Money...