Calendar Print Assistant won't install

I need to tweak my calendar - it cuts off print after one line, prints too
small, etc. So I came across Calendar Print Assistant, but it won't install.
I was using a non-geniuine version of Office, and wanted this calendar assist
program so much I bought a legit version and installed it. But the
installation of the assistant program says "You may be a victim of software
counterfeiting. One or more copies of MS Office installed on this computer
are not genuine." It asks if I want to resolve this issue, and it takes me to
a MS page that verifies that I am running a legit version, but the
installation proggy has closed, and just does the same song and dance every
time I open it. Any ideas on how I can use this program with my legit copy of
MS Office 2007?

Jeff Hatch wrote:

> I need to tweak my calendar - it cuts off print after one line, prints too
> small, etc. So I came across Calendar Print Assistant, but it won't install.
> I was using a non-geniuine version of Office, and wanted this calendar assist
> program so much I bought a legit version and installed it. But the
> installation of the assistant program says "You may be a victim of software
> counterfeiting. One or more copies of MS Office installed on this computer
> are not genuine." It asks if I want to resolve this issue, and it takes me to
> a MS page that verifies that I am running a legit version, but the
> installation proggy has closed, and just does the same song and dance every
> time I open it. Any ideas on how I can use this program with my legit copy of
> MS Office 2007?

You need to uninstall Office 2007 completely and also any other programs
associated with Office 2007 like Activation Assistant and so forth.
Then you need to (only if you want to be absolutely certain) run
CCleaner  and run its Tools to run uninstaller and also to clean any
orphaned registry entries.

When you have done this,  your system will be crystal clear to accept
Genuine Microsoft Office 2007  which you can then activate and enjoy the
benefit it gives you.

The slim-down version of CCleaner is here:

<http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/slim>

hth

0
ANONYMOUS
5/3/2010 9:49:28 PM
I did as suggested, and now the product key won't work. I've spent over 3
hours bouncing from dept to dept with MS, and have spoken to 14 individuals
(most of whom had American names but somehow had learned an Indian dialect).
I've gone from Customer Support to Technical Support to Volume Licensing to
Presales Licensing to Office 2007 Technical Support and then back to many of
those departments. Btw, I got cut off twice in there and had to go through
the whole start up procedure. Needless to say, I am NOT impressed with how MS
handles a problem, and am seriously thinking of downloading Open Office - at
least I know when I do I'm on my own, rather than talking to all the
helpful/polite/apologetic people MS employs (and I'm guessing I've spoken to
just about all of MS's employees - at least the ones they employ overseas).
Grrrrrr.

"ANONYMOUS" wrote:

> Jeff Hatch wrote:
>
> > I need to tweak my calendar - it cuts off print after one line, prints too
> > small, etc. So I came across Calendar Print Assistant, but it won't install.
> > I was using a non-geniuine version of Office, and wanted this calendar assist
> > program so much I bought a legit version and installed it. But the
> > installation of the assistant program says "You may be a victim of software
> > counterfeiting. One or more copies of MS Office installed on this computer
> > are not genuine." It asks if I want to resolve this issue, and it takes me to
> > a MS page that verifies that I am running a legit version, but the
> > installation proggy has closed, and just does the same song and dance every
> > time I open it. Any ideas on how I can use this program with my legit copy of
> > MS Office 2007?
>

> You need to uninstall Office 2007 completely and also any other programs
> associated with Office 2007 like Activation Assistant and so forth.
> Then you need to (only if you want to be absolutely certain) run
> CCleaner  and run its Tools to run uninstaller and also to clean any
> orphaned registry entries.
>
> When you have done this,  your system will be crystal clear to accept
> Genuine Microsoft Office 2007  which you can then activate and enjoy the
> benefit it gives you.
>
> The slim-down version of CCleaner is here:
>
> <http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/slim>
>
> hth
>
> .

vacation tracking calendar on exel sheet for 2006

Printing from Excel 2000
I have encountered a rather unusual problem with MS Excel 2000 when printing a multi-tab spreadsheet. If each tab has a different page orientation such that the first 2 are landscape then one is portrait then the next 4 are landscape. When printing this spreadsheet the document comes out like normal except for the 2 pages after the portrait page are cut off as if they were portrait and not landscape. The print is still orientated on the page as if it were landscape and the page comes out landscape, however, the printing stops at the edge of what would be considered a portrait page...

Installation of Office on Netbook
I recently got a Netbook, and I have MS Office Home and Student 2007. My netbook only has 1.25 GB of ram. I was wondering if there is anyway to at least download MS Word & Powerpoint? It says I have 3 licensed and I've used one on my main PC. When I downloaded it to my netbook, then tried to install it, it said that it failed to install. I thought it may have to do with the ram. My hard drive has lots of space on it. I'd like to be able to use at least MS Word to do Resumes on my netbook. Any help is appreciated. Thank-you You have got plenty of RAM to run Office...

12.1.1 Installed, But AutoUpdate Says 12.1.1 Still Required
After I successfully went through the reinstall routine, an AutoUpdater check still indicates 12.1.1 is required (I used the stand- alone version). I verified via Command+I that 12.1.1 is the present version of Word, PP, and Excel (I did not install Entourage or Messenger). Is this just a bug or is there some way to correct the false positive? "pendragon" wrote: > After I successfully went through the reinstall routine, an > AutoUpdater check still indicates 12.1.1 is required (I used the stand- > alone version). > > I verified via Command+I that 12.1.1 is the pre...

Is there any way to print the color palette?
I have a Lexmark color laser, C710. Obviously, what I see on the screen in Publisher is some-what different than what actually prints. Is there any way to print the color palette? Thanks for reading, folks! Marjorie Format, color scheme, custom color scheme, standard tab, Print color sampler. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Marjorie" <Marjorie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9467DBCD-A759-4093-9AA4-BB1D7893D1E6@microsoft.com... >I have a Lexmark color laser, C710. Obviously, ...

Fixed printing page breaks
Hello I am trying to set fixed page breaks (excel 97) I have set the print area (3 pages) I have set the fitting (3 pages) I have put pages breaks (2) The printing is fine on my printer but it changes the page breaks when printed from other printers (ie: start of page 2 appear at the bottom of page 1) please help, I am dying... thanks ben When you set the print to fit option it calculates the reduction in page size. Change your selection after your print to fit back to the "adjust to" option and you page breaks will work. Lance >-----Original Message----- >Hello &...

Recurrent 2004 Installation Message
Almost every time I restart/start my computer, I have a "Windows Installing" message come up on the screen. It then asks me to close Money Messenger 2004 so I may proceed. If I close Money Messenger from the toolbar or task manager, it goes away. If I start Money 2004, it has numerous "Installing" message boxes come and go as it eventually loads. I do have spyware and Norton antivirus software but the initial installation seemed to go fine. My spyware also continues to identify a program name "eblaster" which I know can track e-mail. Could this eblaster ...

Printing Issues when distributing a form to multiple users
I am distributing a spreadsheet to multiple users. The spreadsheet is being used as a form for data entry. The problem i am having is that when it is being printed, the users are getting varying page layouts where the page breaks have changed, due the changes to the length of the document growing from the free text they are entering. The page breaks that excel chooses don't seem to be spaced well, leading to one or two of the pages being very short (i.e., leaving a lot of free white space), whereas the other pages are taking up the entire page. Is there a particular page layout selection...

Installed Exchange 2003 Server on new Hardwar... How to get rid of old Exchange 2000 Server?
Hi, Our single domain company (Win 2000 DC's) was running a single Exchange 2000 server. I bought a new server, installed Windows 2003 Server on it, joined it to the domian (non-DC) and then installed Exchange 2003 Server on that and joined it to the site. I then pointed our MX records towards the new box. As soon as I verified connectivity, I began moving user's mailboxes over 1 by 1. Everyone is now running smoothly on the new server. I have not as of yet removed the old server (still on, running, no mialboxes). The problem is, that as soon as I turn off the old Exchange 2000 s...

cant print spread sheet with lines on it
i am trying to put some info onto excel but when i print it out i only get the print and not the grid lines can somebody tell me the correct settings thanks. File > Page Setup > Sheet tab > Put a checkmark in 'Gridlines'. Hope this helps. George Gee "steve earle" <steve earle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6017023B-592D-400B-A671-8B65C1BB02A4@microsoft.com... >i am trying to put some info onto excel but when i print it out i only get > the print and not the grid lines can somebody tell me the correct settings > thanks. t...

set a reminder to print or edit in an excel document
Is there a way to set a reminder to print part of a workbook or edit a workbook on a certain day. I need to print and edit a workbook on a certain day at a certain time, but I can never remember to do this. Is there any way of setting a reminder alarm or notification. Thanks > Is there a way to set a reminder to print part of a workbook or edit a > workbook on a certain day. ... If you have Excel, you might be using Outlook also. Both are part of Office 2003. Outlook has a "calendar" feature that pops up reminders the user can schedule. I use it all the ti...

First Exchange instal
I just got SBS installed and also configured Exchange (i think). I added an MX record on my hosting account that points to my no-ip.com DNS service. I can send mail fine but i am not recieving. Do i need to contact the Hosting company? ISP? or no-ip.com? Troubleshooting steps when you don't receive internet email: - Since you can send internet mail it is assumed that SMTP service and SMTP virtual server are running, and Store is mounted. 1. Check default email addresses of users - these are the ones shown in the mail attribute and also the ones that start with upper-case SMTP: on th...

How do I print a list of my E-mail folders?
I need to print a list of my e-mail folders. "AHD23" <AHD23@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BFD12CA-5D55-4376-AF9C-58703042577D@microsoft.com... >I need to print a list of my e-mail folders. I don't believe there's a way to do that, except as a screen shot. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] This might be a workaround for you: http://www.vboffice.net/sample.html?mnu=2&smp=12&cmd=showitem&lang=en In example #1, replace the line LoopItems Folder.Items by Debug.Print Folder.Name After running the code,...

not enough memory or disk space to display or print the picture after 1st time

How do you print the last page of an 8 page banner in Publisher?
When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to print. The print preview option allows selection of pages 1,2, etc but does not allow for example only the last page. Print to a PDF... http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "FredSC" <FredSC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78386D22-8473-4EC8-A032-82F802A26C59@microsoft.com... > When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to > print. The print preview option allow...

Trying install CRM 3.0
Hi guys, I'm tryingo to install the trial version CRM 3.0 but i'm receving two errors: 1) MS SQL SERVER: "MSSQLSvc service principal name not found for account CN=OFFICESYSTEMBR,OU=Domain Controllers,DC=officesystem,DC=com." 2) REporting Services "Setup failed to validate specified Reporting Services Report Server http://OFFICESYSTEMBR/Reportserver. Error: The report server cannot decrypt the symmetric key used to access sensitive or encrypted data in a report server database. You must either restore a backup key or delete all encrypted content and then resta...

Print multiple copies per sheet
I have a pubisher file that is a card with a size of 5 x 6 and is 2 pages. Is it possible to print 2 copies of this file on a letter size page so that there will be 2 double sided copies on the letter size page. I need to laminate these cards so if I could get 2 per page I would just need to cut the page in half. I am using Publisher 2003. Thanks in advance for any help. Best regards, Dee Page setup, Business card, change copies per sheet, Side margin 1.25, top margin ..5, zero gaps, okay out, in the next screen change the measurements to width 6" height 5". The above will...

problems installing Outlook Desktop client
Problem trying to install Microsoft CRM 3 Outlook desktop client on a PC running windows XP service Pack 2 and Outlook 2003 service Pack 2 connected to exchange. Originally downloaded ISO installation file from Microsoft downloads, and burnt CD. Installation failed, it seems the installation CD was corrupt. We then found our original installation CD, which when we installed it, it came up with two messages: - Microsoft Outlook was not initialized. Please run Outlook and configure your mail account. ---- Outlook is installed and running, there's no problem with this so I do not unde...

How do I print labels after I have mailmerge on excel
?I saved my addresses in Excel. I want to print them on labels How do I do that? Also how can I get a picture on the labels? Bika, do a mail merge with word. For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Ex...

"Print to Scale" Excel 2007 Charts
In Excel 2003, one could double-click a chart, print, and the chart would auto-size to fill a page. I am unable to print my newly-created Excel 2007 charts so they auto-size to print one-to-a-page (now requires several time-consuming steps for reformatting titles, axes, etc.). I do not have a "print to scale" option in my page setup. Printing to a Ricoh Aficio AP610N. Thanks so much. I will assume we are talking of an embedded chart (one sitting on a worksheet) and not a chart sheet. In Excel 2003 (all earlier) you did not double click, you just single clicked to...

Dbl sided printing problem
I am making a "Program" for a Barbershop Chorus concert using MS Publisher in the "Catalog" mode (which prints both sides of course.) I cannot seem to find out what kind of paper I can get (short of photo imaging paper) that is opaque enuff to prevent the backside of a page from showing through the "white areas" of the front side. It's not a bleed-through, it's just that the paper is to darn translucent. I am using 24 lb inkjet paper with an inkjet printer. I am sure this is anything but a new problem, but I have not found anything in the Goog...

Publisher 2000 print problem
What we see in the working document and what goes to print is different. Is there a way to enter the print preveiw document to fix it at that point. There seems to be no way to resolve this issue??? Please help if you can. ...

re-print an RTV packing slip
There should be a way to re-print an RTV packing slip after the RTV shipping has been processed. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=8f250615-702c-4e00-8f24-f90...

Can't install Exchange 2003.
Hi, I'm having an issue where I can't proceed with the "Install Exchange System Management Tools Only" installation wizard. I'm stuck at the "Component Selection" and when I chose one of the action given, I will get these errors : "..has an unknown installation problem" "..encountered an error while checking the prerequisites for the component exchange.." Before that during the initial setup, I was getting this error : "Exchange Server 2003 has a known compatibility issue with this version of Windows. For more information, refe...

Printing Custom sized booklet in Publisher 2000
The printer settings for a Riso machine on a network do not hold when sending copy to the Riso machine for printing. Anyone have any ideas about settings for custom sized paper in a booklet? If I could have the steps needed in order, it would help. Thanks. Maybe here http://www.riso.com/public/tipsorter.asp I don't know if Riso handles printing any different than other printers. In page setup, set your printer, then the page setup. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Kathryn Ketcham" <anonymous@di...