add simple spreadsheeting functionality to OneNote, please

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=25e17d76-ceb8-4560-a55e-bbcf8b348ec0&dg=microsoft.public.office.misc

Why, they already supply Excel in that Office suite.

Neil wrote:

0
Bob

Using Function to call Woorbook Sheet
I would like to use WEEKDAY() to call a particular Sheet in a Wookbook. The Sheets are called Sunday - Saturday and I have an IF statement that needs to check for particular information on that sheet depending on what day it is. Have it currently functioning but it is taking up way to much space. I am unable to update my code with other functions that I need it to calculate until I can figure this part out. Code =IF(OR(AND((TEXT(TODAY(),"dddd")="Monday"),(HLOOKUP(MOD(NOW(),1),Monday!$B$1:$BA$40,2))>0),AND((TEXT(TODAY(),"dddd")="Tuesday"),(HLOOKU...

Workflow advice please
hi I have a workflow rule set up which says when a phonecall changes status update the subject to a value. If i create a phone call , save it and then save it as completed , the workflow rule workd. If i create a phone call and enter all the relevant fields and save it as completed straight away the workflow rule does not work.. Can someone please advice me on this. the example is when phone call is create if phonecall. action = 1 and phone call.keyword = 2 then wait for 0 min after phonecall.created on update:phonecall.subject = 1and 2 end Kind Regards Ridhima I expect that the pro...

Incorrect Simple Math
61.48-61.42=0.0599999999999952 Why? This happens frequently in various formulas. 66555.54-66081.35=474.189999999988 What is going on? Surely I'm not the only one that has noticed this? -- mklalli ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mklalli's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=12973 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=483140 This is simply round-off error. The result of the calculation is not exact and corresponds to the nearest value that can be represented by the IE...

How to add another user's Contacts folder to my Address Book?
Background: Exchange 2003 Server w/ Outlook 2000/2003 clients. I can add any Contacts folders in my mailbox to my Address Book by going into the Properties of the folder and checking "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" on the "Outlook Address Book" tab. However, if I have another user's mailbox (to which I have full permission) in my Folder List, I do not have this option in any of their Contacts folders. How do I add another user's Contacts folder, displayed in my Folder List, to my Address Book? TIA, roshan After a bit of research on SlipStick.com...

Changing my functions to use subtotals?
I have 2 functions that are calculating my data correctly, except now I need to consider the autofilter. I figure using subtotal is the way to go if I want to disregard filtered out rows. Also, I plan on moving my data to another sheet, so it will need to reference the current sheet, which is AAT_Raw_Data. Finally, the # of rows of data will vary, but I don't think it will ever be over 10,000. I'm using Excel 2003, so I think there's an issue with using something like "A:A" in my formulas. Can someone help me change these to add in a subtotal and take into...

Refreshing a User Defined Function
To all: On Sheet 1 of my workbook, I have a date in cell A1. In the next sheet, I want the same date as the previous sheet plus seven days. When I copy the latest sheet, I want it to reference the sheet located prior to it rather than referencing the original sheet (Sheet 1). After copying 52 worksheets, I want each of them to reference the sheet located just prior to each of the sheets. I found this User Defined Function posted here on this discussion site and it works great except for one thing. If I change the original date on Sheet 1, the UDF does not automatically update. Is...

Create Assembly Call
hi All, can the create assembly call under update entity be used to add a certain number of hours/days/months/years to a date. i am trying to do this workflow if variable 1 = yes then create a task update variable 1 sent = yes variable 1 date = execution time can i use the create assembly workflow to add x number of days to variable 1 date and show in variable 2 date. any advice would be helpful please. thanks heaps regards Ridhima If Variable 1 Date is a DateTime field in CRM, then yes. You can use the Add DateTime assembly to take the Value in the DateTime field (which would be t...

Office 2004 Project Gallery
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3184399017_17854679 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit In the main screen of the Office 2004 Project Gallery, there are icons for things like �Mail Message� and �Calendar Event�. How can I add, for example, �Address Book Entry� or �Task� to the Project Gallery? --B_3184399017_17854679 Content-type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <HTML...

Add a new code macro
I have workbook that I am trying to use with a macro form another post on this form. It inserts a new row with the formulas and contents of the selected row. The problem is that it copies the row below the one selected, and because of this, I can not make a copy of row 2 below the column headers. Any ideas? Thanks. Here is the code: '/=======Start of Code==========================/ Sub InsertRowsAndFillFormulas() 'adds desired # of lines below the current line and ' copies the formulas to that/those lines 'added selection of more than one worksheet ' - Gary L. Brown &#...

I can add an extra calendar, but can't share it??
At my workplace we have a dozen of calendars for the rooms we use, like: - Meeting room1 - Meeting room2 - Jobcar1 - Jobcar2 and so on. Now we have calendar-books for each of them, and every time I want to reserve a room or the car I have to walk at least 50 meters... I thought it would have been nice if we could use Outlook calendar for this, I have now added a calendar, but it's not possible for anybody else to open it..? why? Are there better ways of doing this? (I know there are web-calendars and so on, but outlook would be much more convenient).. Best regards, =D8ystein In ne...

Suggestions for OneNote
Hi, I've been using OneNote 2007, and I think it is a great program. I had some suggestions for making it better: 1. for the highlighter and pen tools, when you move the cursor across the page, it is hard to tell where the cursor actually is, and sometimes you lose it completely. I think the cursor should be made darker or something so we can see it on the page more easily. 2. for the tool which allows you to add extra space somewhere in the middle of the page, allow a feature which allows you to add extra space at the point you want even if it cuts through a picture....

Calculating Averages
Hi, I am using the newest version of Excel on Windows 7, and I need some help with a complex calculation. In cells A1-A100, I have dollar amounts ranging from $1-$1000. In cells B1-B100, I have percentages ranging from 0%-100%. I want to break out the cells in A1-A100 in several groups, like follows: $1-$99, $100-$199, $200-$299, and so on up to $1000. Then, I need to calculate the average percentage for jobs in those categories. So, for the category of $1-$99, lets say there are two cells with amounts in that range, A1 and A2. Their percentages in B1 and B2 are 40% and 6...

2 existing spreadsheets show 1st line rather than header row to sort ...
(XL2003) This is odd, I haven't seen this ever before. I was working on spreadsheets yesterday for a mail merge. Two had headers rows. I cleaned up both documents, put print area and then tried to sort. In both cases, what came up in the sort was the first row below the header where one always sees the actual titles of the header row when one selects the Header Row radio button under "My List Has" in the "Sort" box. I fiddled and fiddled a bit and managed to get one of the workbooks to display the sort properly by the header row titles - without figuring out what ...

Please help Password Trouble
I am using outlook 2000 on a DSL line on XP Home. I have chosen to not save my password, and the problem that I am having is that everytime I go to check my mail it makes me type in my password. There must be a way (like in express) that allows you to just type in your password the first time you log into outlook and keeps you logged in until you decide to log out?? Thanks for your help!!!! -- Virtualliance, Inc. Mark Needham 7 Kimball Lane Bldg A Lynnfield, Ma 01940 T 001-781-224-4700 F 001-781-224-2414 C 001-617-799-4597 www.virtuallianceinc.com mneedham@virtuallianceinc.com im: vaincmar...

Please help....
I have a question regarding bank reconciliations that I am hoping someone can help me with. It concerns a USD bank account that I use. At the end of the month I prepare the bank reconciliation in GP. After completing the reconciliation I get a print-out called the "Reconciliation Posting Journal". This print-out provides me with the folowing: Bank Statement Balance Oustanding Cheques(-) Depoits in Transit(+) =Adjusted Bank Balance All of these amounts are in USD. Then I go to "Financial - Inquiry - Summary" and pull the summary balance for this GL ...

Outlook 2002 backup question...please help!
Hi all, I am having a problem with windows which may require me to reformat. I cannot get into outlook (2002) via windows, but I can access files from dos. Can someone please tell me where the data files for outlook 2002 are stored, and which ones I'd need to copy? Thanks in advance for any help. Jim See if this info helps: http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm "Jim" <lakerfan426@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OUhIH0oTGHA.4132@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > I am having a problem with windows which may require me to reformat. I >...

Simple MFC/C++ development question
I want to develop a simple GUI utiliy using C++/MFC. I mostly develop for Linux using Java/C and I am used to used Sun's JDK and GNU's C compiler running under Linux. My question is where can I get a minimum set tools I need to develop a MFC application. I don't really want an IDE (i.e. VC++6) - what I'm after is a compiler and the header/libraries to link my MFC based utility against. I will use my favourite editor to enter the code. TIA Paul. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > I want to develop a simple GUI utiliy using C++/MFC. > > I mostly d...

Error 1004 Workbooks.Add Inplace-Activation
Hi ! I don't know if I am in the correct forum but here it comes any way Sub AddWorkBook() ThisWorkbook.Application.Workbooks.Add End Sub this simple macro only works from the debugger environment if I have XL Inplace Activated Is there any workarounds ? Best regards Magnus Is it so that XL has a state that it cannot do this ? COleClientItem::activeUIState Do I have to change state to pItem->DoVerb (OLEIVERB_OPEN, pView ); ???? "Magnus Pettersson" <magnus@businessvision.se> wrote in message news:uRngzLSvEHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi ! > I d...

Please explain the steps to use the Dlookup function in Access?
explain me the steps to use the dlookup function like how we use in EXCEL See: Getting a value from a table: DLookup() at: http://allenbrowne.com/casu-07.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Balu" <Balu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00601393-C86C-47BD-9103-52D0FAA292C9@microsoft.com... > explain me the steps to use the dlookup function like how we use in EXCEL ...

Can a workbook be used as a function
Hi, I have an excel workbook (A) that givern three parameters, temp1, temp and flow calculates the energy transfer for a process we conduct, have another workbook (B) which contains the hourly logged data for th process from which we generate monthly reports. Is it possible to use workbook (A) like a function and pass to it th three parameters from workbook (B) and return to workbook (B) th answer ie. energy transfered. Workbook (B) contain approx 750 logs so i need to repeat th calculation 750 times I could link the two which works for the first piece of logged data bu how to automatically...

function to convert 'nnnnnnnnnn' ---> 'dd.mm.yy hh:mm:ss'
Hi NG, I am looking for a function of MS EXCEL to convert the seconds from 01.01.1970 (e.g. 1096200072) into a more common date format like dd.mm.yy hh:mm:ss. TIA, Henning Hi =109620072/(24*60*60) and format in some time format as you need -- Arvi Laanemets (When sending e-mail, use address arvil<At>tarkon.ee) "kielhd" <kielhd@freenet.de> wrote in message news:10a4173d.0409290327.5d18681b@posting.google.com... > Hi NG, > > I am looking for a function of MS EXCEL to convert the seconds from > 01.01.1970 (e.g. 1096200072) into a more common date format...

Any add on products I can use with SOP
We are trying to keep track of our orders that are not ready to be processed for reasons such as waiting for approval from customer, waiting for confirm ship date, needing customization and therefore take longer in production... We want to be able to add a comment that has a date and an action date. Date is the date someone enter in a comment, action date will be a date when someone needs to follow up. We need multiple dates and multiple comments for a single order and do not want everything type together in one comment field. We already have collection main module and we can use so...

Odd spreadsheet
Hi, I have created a spreadsheet in Excel and saved as .html file and this all works fine. All pf the sheets are the same formatting, so just capital letters for the start of words, but one of the sheets has decided that all of the text in that sheet is going to be capital letters even though when browsing within Excel it is how I want it to be formatted? I am using Excel 2000 under Windows XP Thanks ...

Copy column headings AND formula totals to blank spreadsheet
Hi Everyone! I apologize that this was likely asked before but could someone show me how I can copy my 'column headings, column widths and totals formula' to a blank spreadsheet tab? I have set up budget spreadsheet where I input my receipts to keep track of monthly expenditures. Could someone explain how to copy the column headings, the column widths, AND the formulas of each column to a blank spreadsheet tab so each month will contain the 'same headings, same column widths and the same formula for each column'? Thanks so much for any help!!! katy Assuming you alr...

Add Vendor Doc. No. to Return from Project Entry screen
We can enter the Vendor Doc. No. in the Returns from Inventory Entry but there is no available field in the Return from Project Entry screen. We'd also like to have the Apply To option when entering a return so the invoice and the credit could link on the PM side. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and th...