acceptance cards

I want to download acceptance cards

Hilda,

This is a newsgroup dedicated to concerns related to Microsoft Office.  I
really don't think that your inquiry is relevant here.

Nonetheless, out of the goodness of my heart, I recommend you start the
internet browser of your choice, navigate to Google (surely you have heard
of that) and search for acceptance cards.

Wait, let me help..

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=acceptance+cards

BB

"Hilda" <Hilda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to download acceptance cards

0
BillyBob
6/5/2010 7:22:32 PM
Bully for you! Thanks for sharing that.

"Hilda" <Hilda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
:I want to download acceptance cards

0
No

Credit Cards
We just switched to a different credit card processor who now pays net (we used to be billed monthly for fees). How is the cash receipt posted in this case? Obviously, we need the gross amount to be posted to the customer account, but the net amount to the checkbook and the difference to fees. We've found we can use the Writeoff field when there is an invoice to apply the amount to, but how is it handled when there is nothing to apply the cash reciept against (i.e., customer makes a deposit with a credit card)? Thank you, Neil Neil, It sounds you will need to setup the custom...

credit card payment #2
To record credit card payments I used to do transfer from bank account to credit card account. However, I just learned that there's such a category as "Credit Card Payment:" What's the diff? One is there to confuse users of the other. Seriously, there seems to be next to no difference. As near as I can tell, they added "Credit Card Payment" because many new users could not a grip on the more normative concept of "Transfer". One difference **may** be (I've wondered but never proven) that a Credit Card Payment will be found when Money looks to se...

Credit Card #3
Pls open the web site http://insurances-details.blogspot.com/ then click ads Pls open the web site http://creditcard-details.blogspot.com/ then click ads "vij" <vijaybalumani2931981@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1193103366.939619.133240@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > > Pls open the web site > http://creditcard-details.blogspot.com/ > then click ads Uh. No. ...

Generic user to accept misspelled email
I have SBS 2003 with exchange 2003. I had the mx record pointed to my ip address. now i want to set up a user? to accept misspelled email to our domain, and have that email delivered to my inbox in outlook. I also want the administrator email pointed to my outlook, how do I go about doing this? thanks for your help Pam Sounds like you need a catch-all mailbox. See this: http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/08/exchange_catcha.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.co...

Auto Accept not removing cancelled meetings
The Auto Accept agent (running on E2k3 server) is not removing cancelled meetings from my resource calendars. Although the resource will let users book over the cancelled meetings, the calendar still shows the time slot as busy in the attendee availability view. If you go directly to the resource calendar, it will show the meeting as being cancelled. Am I missing a config somewhere that would totally remove the cancelled off the recource? Thanks in advance for any help! If you want a product that works properly, check out http://www.swinc.com/erm. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange &qu...

Accept relayed mail to our domain.....
Is there a feature that prevents exchange from accepting email DESTINED for our domain if it has been relayed from elsewhere? Careerbuilder is relaying email to us as and we are the destination, but it is bouncing off our server. What would cause this? The email address accepts mail from other domains no problem. Thanks in advance, CB Can we see the [full unedited, with just e-mail addresses removed] bounce? CB wrote: > Is there a feature that prevents exchange from accepting email DESTINED for > our domain if it has been relayed from elsewhere? > > Careerbuilder is relayi...

Accept or reject changes in shared files
I have a shared file on a server drive which is shared by a work group of five users. I can see the hchanges highlighted for the different users, and I can accept or reject. The problem is that so can all the users.!! I need exclusive ability, as the "Master" of the situation, to acccept or reject changes. I do not want the rest of the group to have this ability. What am I doing wrong?? Thanks for any advice Jim Normile Jim, When a workbook is shared, it means more than one person can open it for update. This is normally disallowed in a multi-user environment. They both star...

Bank of America Credit Card
When I try to add a new account (credit card) my credit card is not listed. I am trying to open up a new account for my Bank Of America credit card. I have the one that is universal (as in not the CA or ID one). If any can offer any advice on how to add this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks I am too looking to the answer to this question. Any help would be appreciated. "John Doe" wrote: > When I try to add a new account (credit card) my credit > card is not listed. I am trying to open up a new account > for my Bank Of America credit card. I have the one that...

budgets, reports and credit card payments
could someone PLEASE help me. For some reason the payment of my credit cards is being recorded as a zero sum transaction in all of my budgets and reports, with the amount withdrawn from my checking account being equal to the amount paid to my cc company. So, now in all of my reports I have a value of $0 for credit card payments. I've tried reclassifying my payment to multiple different expenses but I still can't get this to work properly. Can anyone help? You should record your payment from your checking account as a transfer to your relevant credit card account in Money and t...

Microsoft Publisher Greeting Card Contest 2004 #4
Yes, it is that time! Put your best ideas together and create a greeting card with Microsoft Publisher for your chance to win a copy of Microsoft Office 2003 Professional! For more details, check out the following link: http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=103 Submit your entries to: contest@publishermvps.com. All entries must be submitted by December 17, 2004. All entries will be converted to Publisher 98 format by me before uploading so that more users may be able to open the files. I will also retain the original file format offline. If you have any questions, please let us kn...

Credit Card Processing #3
Hi! I run a retail store and as of right now running one cc machine (a Hypercom unit) via dial-up. My fees have in creased as have my transactions (up to about 40%), which is a lot in the liquor industry here. I am looking at a solution that would integrate with RMS and that would be online but with a dial up backup. I went on the Mercury site, but could not really find any hardware specs. I am assuming that the solution needs to be integrated as well. Are there any other solutions out there, and are the set up costs high before operating? I mean, they have to be small and the rates at ...

Credit card terminals
Is there a way to set up Store Ops to pass the total amount to a credit card terminal? ...

adding and managing credit card accounts
Hey all, I'm having a bit of trouble managing some of my accounts on ms money 2005, and hopefully here I'll find a hint and/or a helping hand. :) To begin with, I live in Israel, so I can't handle the accounts online, automatically. Thought nugget but I can live with that. thing is, I think in Israel we handle our accounts a bit different then the US, that way I have trouble with MONEY. I've set up my regular bank account and also my savings account with no trouble at all, but I can't seem to create a credit card account that will allow me to view my spending in ...

will not accept password the first time.
I have a user who has a win98 ( NOT SE ) and OfficeXP. When he opens outlook it asks for his password then when he enters it a message comes up and says password does not match. However, if he enters that same password again on the 5th time it takes the password. I have reinstalled Office XP installed all updates and service patches. If he logs in on another machine outlook does not ask for a password. ...

Problem in doing 2 Givex Gift Cards on same Transaction
We had a customer to uses two Givex Gift Cards on the same transaction in RMS. The RMS will all the cashier to take two cards, but the receipt only show the 1st on the receipt, but it show in POS. Has anyone else encounter this issue before? Ed Ed, My guess would be that the receipt format that you use doesn't allow for printing multiple Givex cards on the same transaction. As I remember, you have to use a special Givex supplied receipt template, contact them for more info. -- Jeff Check Point Software ===================================================== You must be using Ou...

PR Deduction Card tax status setup
Each year I charge my clients thousands of dollars to fix payroll deductions that were set up on the employee deduction card with an incorrect tax status. The setup of the deduction itself is correct, but a payroll clerk failed to accept the default when assigning it to an employee so, for instance, a 401k deduction card for that one employee is set up as subject to all taxes instead of subject to only FICA. There's a simple way to fix this: Gray out the tax setup for individual deduction cards and allow it to have only the tax status as set up in the deduction setup. There's...

Exchange Only accepting replied emails
I am working with exchange server 2003, it relays all local mail fine and all outbound mail fine, but it is only accepting replies to messages that have been sent from the domain so if someone creates a new message to send to a domain recipient they get NDR you do not have permission to send to this recipient. If anyone can lead me in the right direction on this matter it would be greatly appreciated thanks.. In news:1172526956.402418.21930@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com, AdonisL81@gmail.com <AdonisL81@gmail.com> typed: > I am working with exchange server 2003, it relays all local m...

Post Card Stock Borders
I designed a postcard using stock (bluebird) design. It looks great, but the design leaves huge white margins around all 4 edges, making the usable "message" space too small. I would like to expand the borders to 'bleed' to the edges of the card to maximize usable space. The borders are apparently all grouped and locked that way. Unless you have a full bleed or borderless printer you cannot print to the edges. Where did you get the template? I cannot find a Bluebird design. Determine your printer's margin limitation and use that as a guide. Are you printing one...

Can a front end server (OWA) also accept all mail for an organization
Hi, I was wondering if an Exchange front end server (OWA) could also act as the main server to receive mail before sending it on to an Exchange Cluster Server? Thanks, Dan Yes. You have to have the Information Store service started for this IIRC, but it can act as an SMTP Gateway. You would just point the mapping for port 25 on your firewall to the FE server. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Dan" <dfulmek@accuwareinc.com> wrote in message news:exxQ$aCqFHA.2652@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I was wondering if an Exchange front end server (OW...

Compare credit cards before applying
You can be looking for a credit card for various reasons. 0% balance transfers, cash back, rebates, miles, bad credit, could be anything. At creditcards.grabline.com, http://creditcards.grabline.com, you can compare all the cards features and apply for theones you like. Don't apply till you've browsed the features of all the cards in the category you are looking in, as each application may negatively impact your credit score. Apply only to the ones you like. ...

"Backing up" from camera card to PC.
Hi there, is there a way to synchronise a memory card to a folder on a PC, i.e you have 100 photo's on your camera memory card which have been saved onto your PC, you take another 30 photo's. Is there a way to plug the card into a card reader and just save the new photo's into the same folder automaticaly on your PC. Meaning....insert the card...then use an option on the PC to save any "new or different" pictures into the folder. A bit like the backup system used in offices etc, whereas all files and settings (word documents for instance) are checked, and ...

Question
I am using Windows XP Home edition and I have a Sprint USB Broadband Card, and I am wondering if anyone here would know how I could setup windows so that if this broadband card should drop its connection for any reason, windows would automatically restart the broadband cards program or drivers and reconnect to the network and establish the connection again. I have seen this done on computers at work with a program where if you close it down it will immediatly open the program back up again, but i dont know how they are doing it. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to ho...

Bill-To Addresses Saved with SOP Documents, Not from Cust Card
For SOP documents (quotes/orders particularly), would like to be able to have document-specific Bill-To Addresses -- one-off Bill-To that would the follow doc to history and transfer to the Invoice. In other words, when you select a bill-to address that is pulled from the list of the Customer's addresses, you should be able to modify that address for that order only (without necessarily changing the the original address from the Customer address list). This would be useful for specific situations such: 1. a purchasing agent placing the order wants the invoice sent to him/her dir...

PCIe mini card drive in place of wifi?
My WiFi card is dying on my dell inspiron laptop. It's a mini PCIe internal card. I see PCIe solid state drives in the same format, and I assume (?) that the slot is kind of like a slot in a desktop, a generic slot for whatever. So could I put one of these drives in that slot and use a USB stick for my wifi? Anybody know? Thanks Found an answer to my own question. These Solid State Disks that are advertised as being PCIe Mini cards really aren't. They are in that size and format and use that kind of connector but they're not made for plugging into a PCIe connector. They...

Smart Card Message
I receive "insert one of the following smart cards" message about five minutes after receiving an encrypted e-mail, even though I have not tried to open the encrypted e-mail. I do not have auto preview or reading pane turned on. Anyone know how to stop the request for smart card. ...