2007 License

I received a free Office SBA 2007 via an MS Partner Program as a download
together with key
There is no FPP, OEM or MLK designation.
(The EULA in Word being dependant on the above)
How can I determine if this is licensed to install on a second device, other
than trying? - The PID?

0
DL

Contact the MS Partner Program?

"DL" <notvalid@spoofaddress.co.uk> wrote in message
:I received a free Office SBA 2007 via an MS Partner Program as a download
: together with key
: There is no FPP, OEM or MLK designation.
: (The EULA in Word being dependant on the above)
: How can I determine if this is licensed to install on a second device,
other
: than trying? - The PID?
:
:

0
Tom
2/5/2010 1:40:22 PM
MS Closed that partner program, recently

"Tom Willett" <tom@youreadaisyifyoudo.com> wrote in message
> Contact the MS Partner Program?
>
> "DL" <notvalid@spoofaddress.co.uk> wrote in message
> :I received a free Office SBA 2007 via an MS Partner Program as a download
> : together with key
> : There is no FPP, OEM or MLK designation.
> : (The EULA in Word being dependant on the above)
> : How can I determine if this is licensed to install on a second device,
> other
> : than trying? - The PID?
> :
> :

0
DL
2/5/2010 2:21:35 PM
Check on the below
https://licensing.microsoft.com/eLicense/L1033/overview.asp
--
Peter

"DL" <notvalid@spoofaddress.co.uk> wrote in message
>I received a free Office SBA 2007 via an MS Partner Program as a download together
>with key
> There is no FPP, OEM or MLK designation.
> (The EULA in Word being dependant on the above)
> How can I determine if this is licensed to install on a second device, other than
> trying? - The PID?

0
Peter
2/5/2010 9:11:22 PM
No, its not shown as a VLK
(addy not affiliated with any VLK or agreement)
t/y

> Check on the below
> https://licensing.microsoft.com/eLicense/L1033/overview.asp
> --
> Peter

> "DL" <notvalid@spoofaddress.co.uk> wrote in message
>>I received a free Office SBA 2007 via an MS Partner Program as a download
>>together with key
>> There is no FPP, OEM or MLK designation.
>> (The EULA in Word being dependant on the above)
>> How can I determine if this is licensed to install on a second device,
>> other than trying? - The PID?

0
DL
2/5/2010 10:17:53 PM
DL

It is for both Enterprise and Pro Plus . Pro Plus is available via the HUP

--
Peter

> No, its not shown as a VLK
> (addy not affiliated with any VLK or agreement)
> t/y
>
> "Peter Foldes" <okf22@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Check on the below
>> https://licensing.microsoft.com/eLicense/L1033/overview.asp
>> --
>> Peter

>> "DL" <notvalid@spoofaddress.co.uk> wrote in message
>>>I received a free Office SBA 2007 via an MS Partner Program as a download
>>>together with key
>>> There is no FPP, OEM or MLK designation.
>>> (The EULA in Word being dependant on the above)
>>> How can I determine if this is licensed to install on a second device, other
>>> than trying? - The PID?

0
Peter
2/6/2010 5:08:22 AM
It wasnt a HUP, SBE supplied direct from MS when I was registered under MOA
partner program, which has since closed as moa has been withdrawn. There was
no indication on any email license key or download link as to what type of
license

> DL
>
> It is for both Enterprise and Pro Plus . Pro Plus is available via the HUP
>
> --
> Peter

> "DL" <notvalid@spoofaddress.co.uk> wrote in message
>> No, its not shown as a VLK
>> (addy not affiliated with any VLK or agreement)
>> t/y
>>
>> "Peter Foldes" <okf22@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Check on the below
>>> https://licensing.microsoft.com/eLicense/L1033/overview.asp
>>> --
>>> Peter
>>>
>>> Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
>>> Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.
>>>
>>> "DL" <notvalid@spoofaddress.co.uk> wrote in message

0
DL

Exporting CRM Opportunity List to Office Excel 2007
We have CRM 3.0 Server. Our users are using CRM Web Client to access their leads, opportunities, quotes and orders. Using the Export toolbar button in CRM, users who have Office 2003 installed on their PCs are able to export opportunity lists to Excell perfectly all right, however users who have Office 2007 installed are not able to do that! Is this a limitation in CRM 3.0 ? Is there a workaround (If any)? Any possible risks when using or applying this workaround (If any)? "luai7" <luai7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CADFDC5-8439-4B5F-955A-D6DBF...

CRM and Exchange Server 2007
I have three servers in my organization. One of them is DC and Exchange Server 2007 (Server A). One of them is Dynamics CRM and SharePoint 2007 (Server B). One of them is ISA Server 2006 (Server C). How can I install CRM Exchange E-mail Router in ServerA. The documentation of Router Update (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=f7656f0f-4195-4a7d-b654-2786787e1422&DisplayLang=en) indicates the following: "Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server or Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 must be installed and operational on the computer that the Router is to be installed. NOTE...

Project 2007
I am having an issue that anytime someone adds a new resource to one of their projects that resource ends up in the resource center. Where is the setting to prevent this from happening? Jason -- If a user is a member of the Resource Managers group or the Administrators group, and the user imports a project using the Import Project Wizard, a default setting in the Wizard will cause Project Server to import local resources into the Enterprise Resource Pool. Does this describe the users in question, and the situation that is causing this problem? If so, here is how to elimin...

Exchange 2007 OWA Errors
I've got a new server running Windows 2003 R2 x64 SP1. With an install of Exchange 2007. All was going well migrating mailboxes, from a Windows 2003/Exchange 2003 server, which is retiring. Then an installation of SQL (I know they shouldn't be on the same box) pretty much hosed the 64-bit portions of IIS. I think I have all the IIS functions back to normal. The only errors I am receiving now are these two. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchange ADAccess Event Category: General Event ID: 2152 Date: 2/26/2007 Time: 2:32:01 PM User: N/A Computer: SVRLR01 Description: Process w...

trial version Outlook 2007 -Power Point Edit & Save
Just downloaded the trial. In Power Point, why can't I edit and save the doc? I can only view and print. Help! AndreaG wrote: > Just downloaded the trial. And what was the URL from where you downloaded? According to your Subject header, you downloaded the trial version of just Outlook 2007. I didn't realize that Microsoft had a separate trial of Outlook. They do have a trial version of /Office/ 2007. > In Power Point, why can't I edit and save the doc? > I can only view and print. Did you enter the 25-character *trial* product key after download...

Workgroup Administrator_Access 2007
Can any one tell me how you can join an existing group in access 2007? In the earlier version it was under Tools_Security_Workgroupo Administrator_Create or join group. Thanks for any help On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:29:01 -0800, Roger Bell <RogerBell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can any one tell me how you can join an existing group in access 2007? By using 2003. Workgroup security has been removed from 2007. John W. Vinson [MVP] Thanks John, If I copy a Data Base and the System.mdw file created in Access 2003 to another computer that is running Access 20...

Excel 2007 problem with bar charts
I've turned some corner with charts in Excel 2007. Whenever I make a bar chart it pops up a chart that has spindley little lines. It looks nothing like the charts that I've chosen. When I make pivot charts they turn out perfect. But when I choose chart types, my graph bars are thinner than the gridlines in the plot area. Do I need to reload MS Office 2007 to get this problem to go away? Hi, Is it possible that the x-axis is a date or time scale? If so try switching to Category for the axis. (Right-click the x-axis and choose Format Axis, Axis Options, and set Axis type to Tex...

Microsoft Office Professional 2007
Why does my copy show (non-commercial) and why are some people unable to open my documents? You have the Home and Student version of Office - hence the non-commercial branding. Word is functionally the same as other Word 2007 versions. The people who are unable to open your documents most likely are using an earlier version of Office, without the compatibility pack. Send them documents saved in Word 97-2003 document format. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MV...

Outlook 2007 Standard Mail Folders
I am using Outlook 2007 to email using an IMAP account. Everything works fine at this point, but I seem to be unable to define standard folders: For example, I can assign what folder is used to store sent mail, however, I am unable to do the same with a junk mail folder (I have on on the IMAP server for that called "SPAM" rather than "Junk Email" and I am unable to rename it), deleted items folder, or saved drafts folder. It always wants to default to the Personal Folder that some standard with Outlook. Along the same lines, I am unable to designated my IMAP account as th...

Excel 2007 Graphs
There seems to be issues with Excel 2007 and graphing, i.e. it is slow to the point of being useless. I notice that there is a hotfix for this problem (KB938538), but there doesn't seem to be anywhere to download this without incurring a �199 cost? Anyone else noticed this and fixed it?? Thanks Rob Poor chart performance has been noted by many. It is one of the items we hope SR1 will address. What makes you think there is a charge for the hotfix? You just phone MS's local office and tell them you want it. A link on the KB938538 page gets you the local number (it showed me the C...

upgrade from 2003 to 2007 issues
downloaded 2007 prem, but every time I try and install, comes back, 'setup unable to install some of the compnents needed to run money' , try installing again. have turned off firewalls, virus,phishing, programs. still no work. thought it was because am on dial up so ordered cd, still the same messages. any ideas? Are you running Norton security? If so it is not enough to turn it off, you must uninstall it. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that ...

How can I determine what is causing Watson to be invoked on MOSS 2007 server
A dozen or so times a day (varies from day to day) we are seeing 12 hive log messages referencing Watson. I am not familar with what tools one has to deal with locating and resolving the issues leading to these exceptions. Here's a sample of one of the error "passages" 03/05/2010 06:00:04.59 mssdmn.exe (0x1E34) 0x1698 Search Server Common PHSts 0 Monitora ble CSTS3Accessor::Init: Return error to caller, hr=80041206 - File:d:\offic e\source\search\search\gather\protocols\sts3\sts3acc.cxx Line:347 03/05/2010 06:00:04...

office 2007 will not load, missing file SKU011.CAB...Help!
can not install MS Office Standard 2007, error message states that file SKU011.CAB is missing. Previously did install on lap top (windows 7). Will not install on desk top (windows XP). Can someone help? Office 2007 requires at least XP with SP2. If that's not the problem, then take a look here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/818234/en-us -- Herb Tyson MS MVP Author of the Word Bible Blog: http://word.herbtyson.com Web: http://www.herbtyson.com "Hoot" <Hoot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:98013A41-0F20-4CA6-A31D-68C57B3D5967@mic...

2003 Contacts format in Outlook 2007?
I'm new to using Outlook 7, and would like my Contacts list to look the same as it di in Outlook 2003: full contact information in multiple columns instead of in one column, as seems to be the default in 2007. Can I use the 2003 format? Post is too vague. What is a Contacts List? To what view are you referring? I know of no views that changed substantially between Outlook 2003 and 2007. -- Russ Valentine "JohnC" <JohnC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:596CED0A-0948-40CB-8F9F-E29A6D6153C1@microsoft.com... > I'm new to using Outlook 7, ...

MS Office 2007 have product key no disk drive need link to downld
I have a new netbook without disk drive and already have software licence.Therefore I need the link to download MS Office Small Business 2007 and then use my product key Where did you get the key? I assume it was in an email - the link should be there. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Justin Grainger" <Justin Grainger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92E81A55-B7BD-49A5-86BF-F9BFEB698214@microsoft.com... >I have a new netbook without disk drive and already have ...

Eligibility for Publisher 2007 Upgrade?????
I recently purchased Office 2007 Student and Teacher edition. I would also like to purchase Publisher 2007. I notice that Publisher 2007 Upgrade is eligible to anyone who owns a version of Office (current or previous versions). Just double-checking, but does the Student and Teacher edition qualify for this upgrade, too? Or do I need to purchase the full-priced version? Thanks. No, it does not. That's one of the reasons it's so cheap. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Weirzee" <Weirz...

Visio 2007, associative(dependent) entity with rounded corners
Hi, How can I create an associative entity that has rounded corners in Visio 2007? I tried doing that from the lines properties but it doesn't work. I select one of the rounded corners click apply and OK but it stays the same. Ofcourse I can achieve something like that using the rectangle tool, straight lines etc but what would be the point of using visio then. Let me clarifiy a little, rouding corner works on a normal rectange drawing but not on entities. And I couldn't find anything like associative or dependent entity type. Thanks in advance. On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 22:34:01 -080...

Showing BCC field all the time in OWA using Exchange Server 2007
I've seen this ? posted but no answers due to poster not providing enough info about version, etc. I have to use BCC a lot and I work remotely so I use the companys Outlook Web Access App to access my email. It is painful to have to go through the process each time to get the BCC field to display or to use the Address book. Is there any setting either indiviually (preferred) or in Exchange to be able to have the BCC field shown by default instead of having to turn it on each time? Thanks in advance. No. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the...

Ole Automation Error Sending eMail via Outlook 2007
Hello Ng, Hope, this is the right forum. We are using Outlook Automation to send email out of a database application (Gupta). Everything worked fine so far, but since installation of Outlook 2007 Update KB 969907 we get the error message: "Ole Automation Runtime Error 800706ba, Invocation of Create Item" A debug run shows that this error occurs on invocation of function OutlookApp.CreateItem(Outlook_OlItemType_olMailItem, OutlookMail ). Has anyone an idea to get rid of this? THANKS! regards Uwe ...

reinstall OLE server Access 2007
I can find no information on this topic related to a database originally done in Access/Office XP. The error number is 502725. I've installed and registered the triedit.dll file to no avail. The error persists. How do I fix things so the my Access 2007 recognizes objects from other apps, e.g., Photoshop objects in my tables as objects? ...

checking license number
I have an educational version of Office installed on three computers. When I installed them I did not write down which computer used which license number. Is it possible to check that?<br> thanks<br> ken In article <ee8cceb.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, krs1105@officeformac.com wrote: > I have an educational version of Office installed on three computers. When I > installed them I did not write down which computer used which license number. > Is it possible to check that?<br> > thanks<br> No - it's not supposed to be possible to go from PID to...

Access 2007 bug?
Hi All, is there a known bug for an issue with access 2007, sometimes when I select the After_update event when in visual basic say for a option radio button or a text box, Access stops working and then restarts offering me the option to save a back up of my database, has anyone else had this problem? (vista user) Thanks That can be caused by a number of things, but often portends some corruption in your file. Make sure you do several "Compact & Repair" actions to clear it up. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.accessmvp.com http://ww...

How can I disable hotkeys in Outlook 2007?
hOW CAN i DISABLE HOTKEYS IN oUTLOOK 2007? i NEED TO SET UP SOME SYSTEM-WIDE HOTKEYS IN ANOTHER PROGRAM, AND OUTLOOK SEEMS TO BE PARTICULARLY HOGGISH HERE. OUTLOOK IS TAKING UP HOTKEY-SPACE THAT I WOULD NEVER HOPE TO USE IN OUTLOOK. Close Outlook. MOBIUS618 wrote: > hOW CAN i DISABLE HOTKEYS IN oUTLOOK 2007? i NEED TO SET UP SOME SYSTEM-WIDE > HOTKEYS IN ANOTHER PROGRAM, AND OUTLOOK SEEMS TO BE PARTICULARLY HOGGISH > HERE. OUTLOOK IS TAKING UP HOTKEY-SPACE THAT I WOULD NEVER HOPE TO USE IN > OUTLOOK. ...

Outlook 2007 -- removing attachments
Hi. To control the size of my Outlook mailbox, I often save attachments elsewhere and then delete them from the email. I don't remember having had this problem before, but in any case I am now finding that I cannot delete photos or documents that were inserted into, rather than attached to, messages. Can anyone tell me how to do delete them? Thank you. -- hammar2007 To remove attachments or photos that have been embedded into the message body, you'll have to place the message in edit mode first. Open the message via a double click-> button Other Actions-> b...

Reactivating previously purchased Outlook 2007
Had a virus. Backed up all info. Reformatted/reloaded Windows XP Professional. Didn't have the original email from purchase of Outlook 2007 online from couple years ago but have the product ID. So, downloaded a trial version of Outlook 2007 with hope of getting the activation key later for the original purchase and using that to permanently activate this trial version, and save the cost of buying again for same computer. Is that possible? -- DPIIChrisN A Product ID is not the same as a Product Key. Which one do you have? Otherwise, contact the reseller from which you bought...