Test vista wm

testing vista wm

0
JR
1/27/2010 4:26:34 AM
nntp.test 170 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Vista "ipv4 connectivity limited"
Hi We have two Vista PCs connected wirelessly to a BTHomeHub2. Both have been connecting to the internet fine, until today. My partner now can't get online. Her machine shows ipv4 connectivity limited. (Both our computers also show ipv6 limited, but my ipv4 shows "internet" and of course is connecting fine.) It reports the signal strength is excellent. Another message says "the computer is connected to the BTHomeHub2, but does not have access to the internet." As I've said, we've had no similar problem before, and have not changed any se...

WHQL Test For Filter Driver
Hi all, We develop a disk low filter driver and we want to get the certification for this driver from Microsoft, what test catalog it should be passed in WLK? our software package includes a disk low filter driver and a bus enumeration driver, thanks. Regards, Peter, "Peter" <peter_hsu@vasstek.com.tw> wrote: > > We develop a disk low filter driver and we want to get the >certification for this driver from Microsoft, what test catalog >it should be passed in WLK? our software package includes >a disk low filter driver and a bus enumerat...

test 05-11-10
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii ...

test #65
test RICK BORGMAN <rborgman@worldnet.att.net> wrote: > test Wrong newsgroup for test messages. -- Brian Tillman ...

test #37
test ...

Printi error with Excel in Vista
Printer is connected to a router using cable. No printer is directly connected to the Vista system. Vista is hooked up wireless. Both Word and Powerpoint have no trouble using the printer In Excel, I get the message "Current printer is unavailable". Note that I can print with Notepad and IE 7. VB 6 IDE results in "Problem getting printer information from the system. Make sure the printer is set up correctly". One issue is the inconsistency within the Office apps. The other is VB 6. Solutions? I'm guessing that the printer is not installed correctly. When I upda...

MB2-631 'Customization and Configuration' Cert Test Anyone?
Man, I got a 50% on my MB2-631 today, and I really thought I was prepared. I've done nothing but CRM 4.0 for 6 months, and read a couple of books on it, studed the 8912 pdf, etc. I don't know how I hosed it up so bad, I could have sworn I did much better. Most of the questions I thought I knew the answers to, or thought I picked the right answers at least. I know some I probably read too fast and will get next time. Anyone know of any good, non-braindump sites or materials to study? I have the Second Shot lined up, so I know some of what I got wrong and what to look over more, but boy...

windows media player 11 on windows vista
How can i play .VOB files on windows media player 11 on windowss vista?? "Mitesh Hirani" <MiteshHirani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:624C7C32-63DC-4E45-BEED-4762757696FF@microsoft.com... > How can i play .VOB files on windows media player 11 on windowss vista?? > ..vob is a specific type of mpeg2 file for DVD. They require a DVD decoder to play. Can you play DVD's in WMP, if so then you have a DVD decoder installed on your Vista computer, in that case what exactly happens when you try to play an independent .vob file? If you cannot...

MoveCopy, unable to create test msg
I have a user running Office 2002 SP2 on Windows XP. Recently he began receiving the following message when he opens Outlook for the first time each day. "Server-Requested client action - MoveCopy, unable to create test msg" I can log in at that PC and setup Outlook without issue. does this appear to be a profile issue? I would appreciate any assistance on this. Best regards, Jim ...

Problem in Vista with Money 06, help please.
I've got money set up to backup money file automatically when I close the program and it is set for keeping only 1 copy. In XP the way Money handled that is although there was already a backup in the Documents folder, when it saved, only the newest backup copy remained in the Documents folder. However with Vista it is keeping the old copy as well as any future copies it makes as I close the program. Does anyone know what is up with this? And maybe how I can solve it? Thank you for your time. "quickdraworiginal" <quickdraworiginal@att.net> wrote in message ne...

Retrieve office 2000 pro outlook messages
I installed Outlook 2000 Pro unaware it was incompatible with Vista (Premium Home). I made it my default mail app and imported my messages from the ISP server (Verizon). These messages are no longer accessible through Verizon. I get the APPCRASH error in Outook (the config using workgroups dos not work either). Can I retrieve the messages that are stored in Outlook? Thank you in advance Only with another version of Outllook You could download/install an Office Trial that features outlook and connect outlook 2007 to your data file whilst you work out how to proceed in the fu...

Login mail with Vista
I upgraded to Vista. Every time I load Outlook XP it ask me my login password again. With Windows XP I didn�t had this problem. That's a known problem with Outlook 2002 on Vista. It probably won't be = fixed, because Outlook 2002 is too old. You can either upgrade or live = with it.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "Hugo Van...

How I can modify the message of test of Microsoft Outlook?
Hi, How I can custom the message of test of icrosoft Outlook? Thanks! ...

test #14
test ...

Outlook 2003 in Vista with Domino server?
I have been using Outlook for years as a client for our Domino server under Windows 2k and XP. My new PC has Vista and I cannot get Outook 2003 to connect to the Domino server. I am using Microsoft's Connector for Domino, which I've always used, but the page is old and doesn't mention Vista. When I try and open Outlook, I get this message: "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this condition persists." I can access my mail with the actual Notes client as well as web access, just not through Outlook. ...

Word 2007 crashes suddenly on my Vista computer
Word 2007 had been working just fine until recently. Now, every time I try to open a Word document, the program closes and I get the following error codes. I tried the fix on the Microsoft site that deletes the data key but it did not work. I really need to have Word functioning again! Thanks. Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: WINWORD.EXE Application Version: 12.0.6514.5000 Application Timestamp: 4a89d533 Fault Module Name: PROPSYS.dll Fault Module Version: 7.0.6002.18005 Fault Module Timestamp: 49e037d7 Exception Code: c000000...

[vba-newbie] testing cell text for specific characters?
I would like to test the text value of a cell to determine if i includes a certain string of characters and set a variable to true whe appicable. In other words, something like this (unknown method in human syntax an italics) : -If Range["A1"] text string includes 'thisText' Then- boolVariableName = True End If Is there a built -in way to do this with VBA? I'm sure there is, but haven't been able to locate the appropriate funtion in the help files this forum, or via google. Can anyone assist -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way: boolVar...

Help me! Crack Vista
Help me.... how to crack window vista enterprise Here's how to crack open the case: http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/2e680b8d-211e-41c5-a0bf-9ccc6d7e62a21033.mspx <g> -- Jeff Conrad - Access Junkie - MVP Alumni SDET - XAS Services - Microsoft Corporation Co-author - Microsoft Office Access 2007 Inside Out Presenter - Microsoft Access 2007 Essentials http://www.accessmvp.com/JConrad/accessjunkie.html Access 2007 Info: http://www.AccessJunkie.com ---------- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included s...

Wpf tooltip exist Direct3d memleak in native code in xp and vista os
<1>use the D3D control panel, enable the debug DLL and maximum validation,for D3D control panel ,you need to install the directx sdk. <2>Start up the debug monitor (<MSVC install directory>\Common7\Tools \Bin\winnt\Dbmon.Exe). <3>If you use the tooltip in native code,then run the program,show the tooltip,then exit the program, the Dbmon.exe will report serious direct3d9 memleak in xp and vista os.but If I use the wpf tooltip in c#,it is no problem. I do not know why? The following is my code fragment of mfc project void CFntClrDialogDlg::OnClick() { if((ToolTip...

Problems Uninstalling Office 2004 Test Drive from Mac
Hi, I use a Mac with OSX Tiger. I installed an Office 2004 test drive, but then bought an Office X and started using it. I uninstalled Office 2004 test drive, but now whenever I try opening an office document (word, powerpoint or excel), the Office 2004 dialogue box pops up and tells me that the test drive has expired, though what I am trying to do is open using Office X. To avoid this currently I have to right click and say open with Office X. Is there anyway I can avoid the Office 2004 dialogue box popping up? Can I open the documents with Office X by just double clicking on that. All help a...

Can we test mobile device?
Hi all, We have exchange 2003 frontend servers and backend serves are exchange 2000 servers. Can we test exchange 2003 mobile function? Thanks a lot. Hi, I believe that the backend servers need to be 2003 as well since they are the ones holding the mailbox and therefor provide the features to the users that you are talking about. But when you have installed 2003 on the frontend servers I would recommend the upgrade of the backend servers as well. Regards Martin "Sally" <Sally@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01CDEB9F-FFB2-4050-8D21-320EEF3FD24B@mic...

Using a 'string inside a string' test inside a formula
Hi, all. Thank you in advance for your help with this problem that has bugged me know for weeks. My problem is this: my company sells only four basic categories of items but, within each category, there can be as many as 15 variations. The product description codes in our database are cryptic and only a single digit in that long code identifies the basic category of each item. So, I have a spreadsheet with a list purchases that looks like this: Units Product Customer 5 XYZ_1_verA ABC Ltd. 3 XYZ_1_verB XYZ Inc. 19 ABC_2_verA LMN C...

Vista 64bit pop-ups
The wife has her Vista 64bit box which uses dial up set NOT to check for and automatically DL updates because it is not online always plus user account controls are turned off. Updates are installed every couple days when available while she is at work by me. Because these are disabled pop-ups keep appearing about checking setting and such when I know what the setting are!! Is there a way to keep these notification pop-ups from coming up?!?!? Evertime these things come up the wife gets all paranoid and is calling me to come check because the thing crashed once and now the wa...

install Office 2004 on my new mac
I own Office 2004, and have it installed on my old laptop. I just bought a new mac, and did a complete data migration, and when I try to launch office on my new machine, it wants to launch Office as Test Drive. How do I keep the full version on my new machine? thanks!! susan On November24Saturday11/24/07 1:18 PM, in article 1f1fdca8-ab8f-472e-beba-4db8a2ff9734@d61g2000hsa.googlegroups.com, "susan_unger@hotmail.com" <susan_unger@hotmail.com> wrote: > I own Office 2004, and have it installed on my old laptop. I just > bought a new mac, and did a complete data migration, ...

Can't test for <> null
The 2nd line of this code is never executed, even when lrst_NamesAndAddress!Spouse_First_Name shows a value when I hover over it in the debugger. If there is not a name in the column then when I hover over that variable, the value shows as Null. I tried "is not null" instead of <> Null, but that always returns an error. What am I not seeing here? If lrst_NamesAndAddress!Spouse_First_Name <> Null Then ls_FirstLine = ls_FirstLine & " & " & lrst_NamesAndAddress!Spouse_First_Name End If TIA LAS "Laurel" wrote > 2nd ...