Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel,
Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!!

email = yshowsoft@gmail.com
email = yshowsoft at gmail.com

NEW UPDATES 2010

Artpro 9.5r4 with license (minimal of 2 license)
Oris Press Matcher
fiery impose
Fiery Color Profiler 2
Preps 6.0r3

Dynagram Dynastrip v6.0.1
Dynagram inpO2
Artpro 9.0r8 (all modules included)
Esko Visualizer 7.5.5
Esko Softwares Suite V7.5 PC/Mac
Trueflow SE6.0.1 with SPM fully crack

Heidelberg SignaStation v4.5.10.9183
Heidelberg.Prinect.Workflow.4.5.200
Heidelberg Prinect Pressroom Manager v4.0.553.2
Heidelberg MetaShooter v4.0.727
Heidelberg Delta 8.5
Heidelberg.Prinect.MetaDimension.7.5.542
Heidelberg MetaDimension v7.5
Heidelberg Prinect Remote Access v4.0 SR1
Heidelberg.Prinect.Content.System.1.0.SR1
Heidelberg Signastation v9.0.3
Heidelberg PDF Toolbox v4.0.48
Heidelberg Harmony v1.2.1 for Prinergy
Heidelberg NewColor 7000 2.5.2 for Mac
Heidelberg Prinect Signa Station 2.0.7
Heidelberg.Prinect.Common.Database.4.5.17
Heidelberg SignaStation v4.0.0.8202_1
Heidelberg Prinect Prepress Interface v4.1
Heidelberg Color Tool 3.5.35.5
Heidelberg PDF Toolbox v4.0 MAC
Heidelberg Prinect WorkFlow v4.0

We provide Hard lock dongles, dongle cracks, emulators, dongles on any prepress softwares.

Nexus 9.0r5 Mac with dongle - NEW
Nexus 8.0r8 Windows with dongle - NEW
GMG ColorProof 5.0 with all options - NEW
Artpro 7.5 Rev. 4 k[ed]
Artpro 8.6r7 k[ed]
Artpro 9.0 r7 with dongle (Minimal of 2 orders) - NEW

==========INTERNAL SOFTWARE LIST===========

Apago PDF Enhancer 2.6
Apago Piktor 3.0
Agfa Prepress (ApogeeX) v6 - NEW
ColorByte ImagePrint 7.0.3
Compose Color Express 4.2
Compose Express Colorflow 1.6
Compose Express Trap 3.0.9
Compose Express Workflow 3.7
Compose Flatout Express 2.2
Compose PDF Imposition 5.5
Compose Plate Controller 2.0
Compose PRI Station 3.5
Compose Raster PrintStation 2.2
Creo CopyDot ToolKit 4.0
Creo CS Xpose 2.0 - NEW
Creo Darwin 1.0 build 049 (Illustrator plugin)
Creo Darwin 2.0 (InDesign plugin)
Creo Pandora 2.7
Creo Print Console 3.7
Creo PS/M 7.1, 8.0 (MAC OS)
Creo Synapse Prepeare Pro 1.1 (MAC OS)
Creo TrapWise 3.6
Dainippon SCREEN PixelStream 4.6 (Impos2000 Server, InkProof)
Dainippon SCREEN SPEKTA for Harlequin RIP 5.x, 6.x, 7.x
Dainippon SCREEN TrueFlow SE 5.0
- FlatWorker SE 8.0
- SPEKTA 2.0
- TrapEditor 2.07
Devstudio Power Plotter 5.4.26
Dotrix Fortuna 3.5
ECRM MAXWorkFlow 3.5 (all modules)
EFI BEST ColorProof 5.0.1 SP2 (XXL and Laser)
EFI BEST PhotoXposure XXL 5.0.1 SP2
EFI BEST ScreenProof 5.0.1 SP2 (Full and 4UP)
EFI BEST Premium Addon 1.1.0
EFI ColorProof XF 3.1.8
EFI Designer Edition 4.0.0
EFI OneFlow 2.0
EFI PrintSmith 8.0.13
Enfocus PitStop Pro 7.2 (MAC OS) (Acrobat plugin)
Enfocus PitStop Pro 8.5 (Acrobat 9 plugin)
Enfocus PitStop Pro 9.0 (Acrobat 9 plugin)
Enfocus Instant PDF 3.6 (Acrobat plugin)
Enfocus PitStop Server 3.0
ESKO-Graphics Software Suite 7.0 R5
- ArtiosCAD 7.41+ datacenter 4.5 gigabytes. - NEW
- BackStage 7.2
- ColorTone 7.2
- DeskPack 7.0.5 - NEW
- ARD Import
- ARD Export
- BarX
- BoostX
- CheckX
- Flexo Tools
- ImageX
- Ink Tools
- ScreenX
- SeamlessX
- StepX
- Studio - NEW
- Studio toolkit for boxes
- Studio toolkit for flexibles
- OutRight
- TrapX
- ViewX
- FastImpose 7.4
- FlexRIP / FlexProof 7.2
- FlexoPERfection 7.2
- Kaleidoscope 7.4
- PackEdge 7.4
- Plato 7.4
- Visualizer 7.5.5 - NEW
- WebCenter 7.0
ESKO-Graphics ColorQuartet Pro 5.2.2
ESKO-Graphics FlowDrive 5.2
ESKO-Graphics NewAge 2.0
ESKO-Graphics RipMate 7.0
Harlequine Fusion RIP 8.1R0 - NEW
Harlequine ECRM RIP v8.1a - NEW
Harlequin Print Production Manager (PPM) 1.5r0 - NEW
Harlequin JDF Enabler 2.0
Harlequin Compose Express RIP 8.1r0 (Windows & MAC & Linux) - NEW
Harlequin Xitron Navigator RIP 8.1r0 (Windows, Linux & MAC) - NEW
Harlequin PolkaDots Rasterize-it 8.0r6 (Windows & MAC)
Harlequin Dainippon HQ-510PC SCREEN 8.0r0 - NEW
Harlequin (Global Graphics) PLUS Server RIP 8.0r0
Harlequin HighWater Designs Torrent RIP 7.2r1 (Windows & MAC)
Harlequin Xitron Prism RIP 7.2r1
Harlequin Presstek Momentum RIP 7.2r1
Harlequin ECRM RIP 7.1r0
Harlequin OEM RIP 7.0r3
Harlequin RTI RIP-Kit 7.0r0
Harlequin RYBOI PS-RIP IVS 6.3
Harlequin Xitron SDP-RIP 6.0
Harlequin Xeikon RIP 5.3
Harlequin JET RIP 5.51a
Heidelberg Color Tool 3.0.22
Heidelberg Prinect Remote Access v4.0 SR1 - NEW
Heidelberg prinect master data service 3.0 - NEW
Heidelberg Prinect Content System.1.0.SR1 - NEW
Heidelberg Prepress Interfaces v4.1 - NEW
Heidelberg Color Tool 3.5.35.5 - NEW
Heidelberg Prinect Digital Print Manager v4.0.727 - NEW
Heidelberg Prinect Pressroom Manager v4.0.553.2 - NEW
Heidelberg Classic SignaStation 9.0.5
Heidelberg Delta Technology 8.5
Heidelberg NewColor 7000 2.0.0 (Windows & MAC)
Heidelberg Prinect MetaDimension 7.5 - NEW
Heidelberg Prinect MetaShooter 4.0.727
- TIFF ToolBox 4.0
Heidelberg Prinect PDF Toolbox 4.0.55 (Acrobat plugin)
Heidelberg Prinect PrepressInterface 4.1
Heidelberg Prinect Profile and Calibration Toolbox 2.0
- Calibration Manager 2.3
- PrintOpen 5.2
- QualityMonitor 2.0
Heidelberg Prinect Signa Station 4.0.20
Heidelberg Prinect Workflow 4.0.540
- CockPit 4.0
- PrintReady 4.0
HighWater Designs Herkules Calibration Tool 1.02
HighWater Designs HWRoam 1.4
HighWater Designs Imager 4.2.8
HighWater Designs InkMonitor 4.4.0
HighWater Designs Pantone Editor 1.1
HighWater Designs PixelProof PC Print Server 2.0
HighWater Designs Primesetter Calibration Tool 1.0
HighWater Designs Signasetter Calibration Tool 1.02
HighWater Designs Q2 Output Controller 4.4
HighWater Designs QuickFlow 3.3.2
KODAK Professional Digital Print Production Software 9.1.30
Kodak Insite v5.5
Kodak Prinergy Evo v5.0.6
Kodak Prinergy Connect v5.0.1
KODAK (Creo) Preps 5.3.4 (Windows & MAC) - NEW
KODAK (Creo) Prinergy Connect 4.1.2.1 - NEW
KODAK (Creo) Prinergy EVO 5.0.6 - NEW
KODAK (Creo) ProfileWizard 4.0.16
KODAK (Creo) Service Shell 3.2
KODAK (Creo) Spotless ToolKit 2.0.26
KODAK (Creo) InSite 5.5 - NEW
KODAK (Creo) UpFront 4.0
Lucid Dream I-Trap 3.4.1
Lucid Dream TaskForce RIP 1.0.1
Onyx PosterShop 7.2.0
Onyx ProductionHouse 7.2.0
Onyx RIPCenter 7.2.0
Presstek Momentum WorkFlow 3.3
Serendipity BlackMagic 3.4
Serendipity Megarip 4.1
TGLC PerfX Press Curves 1.4.0
TGLC PerfX Color Management RePro 5.0.1
Ultimate.Technographics.InkReady.2.0 - NEW
Krause Imposition Manager 6.0.1.1 - NEW
Ultimate Technographics Impostrip 8.5 - NEW
Ultimate Technographics Ink Ready 2.0
Xitron Navigator RIP Manager 3.5 (XiFlow) - NEW
Xitron Raster Blaster 3.7
Xitron Raster Blaster Extreme TIFF Catcher 5.3
Xitron Sierra 1.5.2 - NEW
Xitron Xaps 2.1.3
Xitron Xenith 6.1.3

Cast Software Vivien 1.5
Cast Software WYSIWYG R21
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - CamLynx 4.0
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - PhotoLynx ImageMatch 6.0
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - PhotoLynx ProComposites 6.1
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - PhotoLynx ProServices 6.0
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - PhotoLynx School Image Software (SIS) 5.5

=========KEY GENERATING SERVICE=========

ANY CODE for your Dongle Serial Number (Dongle ID) :
- Compose Express Colorflow 1.x
- Compose Express Workflow 1.x, 2.x, 3.x
- Compose Flatout Express 2.x
- Compose PDF Imposition 4.x, 5.x
- Compose PRI Station 2.x, 3.x
- ESKO-Graphics FlowDrive 4.0 - 5.2
- Harlequin RIP based software

===========================

Harlequin plugins extra passwords:
[Upgrade]
to version 5.x (ScriptWorks)
to version 6.x (Eclipse)
to version 7.x (Genesis)
to version 8.x

[General]
HDS - Dispersed Screening
HDS light - Dispersed Screening
HMS - Micro Screening
HCS - Chained Screening
HXM - Cross-Modulated Screening
HDLT - Display list technology
TrapPro
TrapWorks / EasyTrap / TrapProLite
TIFF/IT
Harlequin ColorPro / HIPP - ICC Profile Processor
HFCS - Full Color System
HSCS - Standard Color System
Media Saving
CAL - Calibration Manager

[Canon]
W2200
W72x0

[ENCAD]
NovaJet 700 42-inch
NovaJet 700 60-inch
NovaJet 850

[Epson]
Stylus Color 3000
Stylus Pro 5000
Stylus Pro 7000
Stylus Pro 7500
Stylus Pro 9000
Stylus Pro 9500
Stylus Photo 2200 VSD
Stylus Pro 4000 VSD
Stylus Pro 4800 VSD
Stylus Pro 4880 VSD - NEW
Stylus Pro 5500 VSD
Stylus Pro 7600 VSD
Stylus Pro 7800 VSD
Stylus Pro 7880 VSD - NEW
Stylus Pro 9600 VSD
Stylus Pro 9800 VSD
Stylus Pro 9880 VSD - NEW
Stylus Pro 10000 VSD
Stylus Pro 10600 VSD

[HP]
DesignJet 50 PS
DesignJet 120
DesignJet 130
DesignJet 1050
DesignJet 2000
DesignJet 3000
DesignJet 5000
DesignJet 5500
DesignJet T670 - NEW
DesignJet T1100 - NEW
DesignJet Z2100 - NEW

[Protected Devices]
CIP3
TIFF/IT-P1
TIFF
Winprint
Flmsetter RIP
Simple Imposition
Raster, PDFRaster
Imposition Proofer

[Protected Screens]
EDS, Error Difusion Screening
HEDS1, HEDS1
HEDS2, HEDS2

[Extra Feature]
HCPS Canon, all
HCPS HP, all
HCPS Encad, all
HCPS Epson, all
HCPS X-Epson vDot
HCPS GlrtlPROOF
HCPS - Canon, ENCAD, Epson, HP, All Supported Devices, X-Epson, vDot

[Languages]
Chinese
German
Japanese

[Other Plugins]
AppleTalk Protocol (Miramar)
Compose, Class 2 Devices
Compose, Class 4 Devices
Fusion DigiPage 4.02
HighWater Designs QM DI 46-4 Press
Prism
OpenProof (ProofMate) 7.0.1
SecureProof 2a
SetGold 3.3

You can ask for other plugins for any device (printer, plotter, imagesetter) too.

=============================

Compose Express Workflow/Colorflow (1.x, 2.x, 3.x) component passwords:
Update from v2 to v3
AutoPDF
AutoPDF5
AutoPRI
AutoPRI2
AutoPRI3
B2B
CIP3
Content Proof
DI Proof
Distiller
Distribute Job
DynaStrip
ECRM
EscherGrad
EWF Script
Express Trap (I-Trap)
FlatOutExpress
Gapfinder 2
HighWater
InkMonitor
InkScript
Output Internet
Output LoadBalance
Output Windows Printer
Page Combine
Page Splitter
PDF Imposition
PDF Imposition v4 (PDF Station)
PDF Imposition 4 & 5
PDF Output Folder
PDFCreator
PDFPreView
PitStop
PixelProof
Plate Controller
Plate Controller 2
Plate Selector
Preps
PressTek
PRI
PRI Station 2 & 3
Raster Import
Real Time Image
Remote Service
Remote LoadBalance
RIP
StarProof
TIFF
TIFF-IT
VisualProof
Web Groth Compensation

================================

ESKO-Graphics FlowDrive 4.0 - 5.2 licenses:
Direct TIFF Exposure
Dot Gain
Dual Screen for aHPS
Page Order By Color
PreView
ImpositionManager
InkControl
Remote Exposure (N*Device)
NewAge
Site License
QuarkXpress Trapping
FlowDrive InRIP OPI
FlowDrive Proof Lite (required Harlequin RIP HDS light)
FlowDrive Proof (required Harlequin RIP HDS and ColorPro)
Finesse Screening (required Harlequin RIP HMS, HCS)
Harlequin Dispersed Screening (required Harlequin RIP HDS)
Harlequin TrapMaster
TrapProLite (required Harlequin RIP TrapPro or EasyTrap)
TrapPro (required TrapPro)
FlowDrive 4.0 - 4.3 (may require Harlequin RIP version password)
FlowDrive 5.1 - 5.2 (may require Harlequin RIP version password)
FlowDrive 5.0 - 5.2 (may require Harlequin RIP version password)

================================

Contact if interested:

email = yshowsoft@gmail.com
email  = yshowsoft @ gmail . com
email = yshowsoft at gmail.com

ecm2001 titanium download
ecm2001 titanium rapidshare
titanium ecm2001 torrent
ecm2001 titanium crack
ecm2001 titanium v 5.3
titanium ecm2001 v 5.4
titanium ecm2001 v 5.5
titanium ecm2001 v 6.0
titanium ecm2001 v 6.1
ecm2001 v 6.2
ecm2001 v 6.3

ecm2001 v5.3
ecm2001 v5.4
ecm2001 v5.5
ecm2001 v6.0
ecm2001 v6.1
ecm2001 v6.2
ecm2001 v6.3

If you have some protected program, and want to crack it, we can help you!

Ecm2001 v6.3 professional, all checksums enabled download

SHOEMASTER v3.04 all modules download

Victor EAT Designscope 2.05 all modules

Ricardo Wave Software 5.1 r

Elcometer EDCS Plus +

Optitex 9.03 and 9.2 all modules

DVP 5.3 Complete W/S, Aero Triangulation, Vectorization, AT, Orthomosaic

SDS Steel Detailing System v 6.34 Full

Aspen Oneliner/Power Flow version 9 crack

SES CDEGS 10.1.6 Full - All modules crack
ecmfull

Scanvec Amiable Flexi Family 7.6
Scanvec Amiable FlexiSIGN PRO 7.5
Scanvec Amiable Flexi EXPERT
Scanvec Amiable FlexiSIGN
Scanvec Amiable FlexiLETTER
Scanvec Amiable FlexiDESIGNER
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT Family 4
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT SERVER PRO
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT SERVER
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT DX
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT SE
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Family 3
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Pro
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Plus
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Basic
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Wood

Bentley Advanced Routing and Permitting System (ARPS)
Bentley AutoPLANT Equipment
Bentley AutoPLANT Isometrics
Bentley AutoPLANT P&ID
Bentley AutoPLANT Structural Detailer
Bentley AutoPLANT Structural Engineering
Bentley AutoPLANT Structural Modeler
Bentley Architecture 8
Bentley Arenium
Bentley AutoPIPE
Bentley AXSYS Engine
Bentley AXSYS Integrity
Bentley AXSYS Process
Bentley CloudWorx 03
Bentley Coax
Bentley Connectors
Bentley Copper
Bentley Data Manager
Bentley Datasheets
Bentley Descartes 8
Bentley Driver Packs
Bentley eWarehouse
Bentley Explorer 2004
Bentley Explorer Interference Detection
Bentley Explorer NWD Export
Bentley Explorer Photorealism
Bentley Facilities Inquirer
Bentley Facilities Manager
Bentley Facilities Planner
Bentley Facilities Reports
Bentley Fiber
Bentley Geo Web Publisher
Bentley Geospatial Management
Bentley Hookups
Bentley HVAC 8
Bentley I/RAS B
Bentley Inside Plant
Bentley Instrumentation & Wiring
Bentley Interference Manager
Bentley Knowledge Manager
Bentley MXRAIL
Bentley MXRENEW
Bentley MXROAD
Bentley MXSITE
Bentley MXURBAN
Bentley Navigator
Bentley Piping
Bentley PlantFLOW
Bentley PlantSpace IsoExtractor
Bentley PowerCivil
Bentley PowerDraft
Bentley PowerMap
Bentley PowerMap Field
Bentley PowerSurvey
Bentley ProjectWise Connector for ArcGIS Software
Bentley ProjectWise Connector for Oracle
Bentley Publisher
Bentley PULS
Bentley Redline
Bentley Structural
Bentley Transportation Data Manager (TDM)
Bentley View
Bentley Vision
Bentley Wastewater
Bentley Water
Bentley CivilStorm
Bentley CulvertMaster
Bentley Darwin Calibrator
Bentley Darwin Designer
Bentley Digital InterPlot
Bentley Elementary Electrical Diagrams (EED)
Bentley FlowMaster
Bentley GeoMacao
Bentley GEOPAK Bridge
Bentley GEOPAK Civil Engineering Suite
Bentley GEOPAK Rebar
Bentley GEOPAK Site
Bentley GEOPAK Survey
Bentley HAMMER
Bentley InRail
Bentley InRoads 2004
Bentley InRoads Bridge
Bentley InRoads Site
Bentley InRoads Site Suite
Bentley InRoads Storm & Sanitary
Bentley InRoads Suite
Bentley InRoads Survey
Bentley Location Data Manager (LDM)
Bentley Location Data Manager Express (LDMx)
Bentley MicroStation
Bentley MicroStation GeoGraphics
Bentley PlantSpace Equipment
Bentley PlantSpace Isometrics
Bentley PlantSpace Orthographics
Bentley PlantSpace P&ID
Bentley PlantSpace Raceways
Bentley PlantSpace SupportModeler
Bentley PondPack
Bentley ProjectWise
Bentley ProjectWise Extensions
Bentley Right of Way Office
Bentley SewerCAD
Bentley SewerGEMS
Bentley Skelebrator
Bentley StormCAD
Bentley WaterCAD
Bentley WaterGEMS
Bentley WaterSAFE
Bentley WinNOZL

email = yshowsoft@gmail.com
email  = yshowsoft @ gmail . com
email = yshowsoft at gmail.com

&f!TkxOjVS
-1
ecm2001
8/25/2010 6:37:13 AM
nntp.test 170 articles. 0 followers. Follow

MFC program to download a URL
Can someone send me a simple MFC program to download any URL -OR- at least point me to the library functions that I can use ? Thanks ThewhizKId thewhizkid wrote: > Can someone send me a simple MFC program to download any URL -OR- > at least point me to the library functions that I can use ? > > Thanks > ThewhizKId I am not sure what you mean by URL. If you mean getting a web page HTML then have a look at http://www.codeproject.com/internet/webgrab.asp otherwise choose what you need in the list http://www.codeproject.com/internet/ Simon. thewhizkid@rock.com (thewhizkid) ...

Free Beta Shopping Cart
Free Beta Shopping Cart There is a new e-commerce shopping cart system that is currently in development and they are looking for beta testers. It will allow you to use all the major payment processors like 2checkout.com which is my favorate because there are no monthly fees. Signup for the free newsletter to gain access to the beta test shopping cart. All testers will have free use of the software until such time as the product is ready for prime time. They want you to use the system and rigorously test every aspect of it. It is alright if you want to use the system for commercial purposes...

Free/Busy information only displayed from 1/1/05 to 3/1/05
Since the beginning of the year, the Free/Busy window for almost ALL of my (800+) users is 'stuck' at 1/1/05 through 3/1/05. Most users publish 2 month's worth of free/busy from Outlook, so I should see one month prior to today's date and two months ahead. If a user increases the # of months published in outlook, the free/busy time is adjusted to 1/1/05 through the correct month, so I know that _some_ level of communication is happening between outlook and exchange. I run a mixed exch5.5 and exch2003 environment. Most clients are outlook 2000 or 2003. The problem oc...

Internet free/busy address for contacts in subfolder
Sorry for the cross-post, but this relates to both calendar and contacts, so I'm re-posting it in the top-level Outlook group. It seems as though when a contact is in a subfolder (i.e. not in "Contacts"), their Internet free/busy address is not loaded or even accessed during meeting scheduling. To reproduce: * Create a contact in the top Contacts folder. * Put a known and working Internet free/busy address in the appropriate field. * Verify that this contact's free/busy information appears while scheduling an event that this contact is attending * Move the contact to a sub...

Opening Office 2010 beta documents with Office 2003
The header says it all. I tried a "patch" or converter I found on the Microsoft web site and installed it, but I get errors that there is not enough memory to open the application. The particular file I am trying to open is an excel file created using a beta copy of MS Office 2010. Office 2003 is a certified, activated, registered release. Is there a file converter for this or do I just have to wait until Microsoft comes out with the final release? Really, I wish there would be SOME backward compatibility with Microsoft's Office products. It seems that whe...

Outlook 2010 question
I want to delete my existing pst folders and start over with a pst that I have saved to a safe location. How do I do that? You delete the present pst and put the pst files that you have backed up manually back in the same place from where you deleted the present pst -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "RichCo" <richcolo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4cd59...

Full Page POS Receipt
I have been making receipts for over a year and I have the following code which I thought would print the receipt type in the top right of a full page receipt (which it does) except for when it is an "On Account" order type where if my statement made sense, it would print INVOICE in the corner instead; it is however still printing Sales Receipt for an On Account ticket; any suggesstions? <BORDER> tbNone </BORDER> <COLUMNHEADER> <ALIGNMENT> ">~" </ALIGNMENT> <IF> <CONDITION> Tender.Descriptor.TenderType = tenderAccount </...

NYS tax free week
In NY state there is a "tax-free" week on clothing & footwear. This occurs a few times/yr. How do I put this into the RMS system? Thanks Inventory Wizard has a task to Assign Item Sales tax. Use this to remove the tax assignments for clothing & footwear items at the beginning of the week, and to reset them to normal after the tax-free period ends. I don't believe there is a way to schedule a Tax as you can with a sale.... You can select items in Inventory Wizard by department, category, etc.. so it should be pretty easy to add and remove the tax. -- Glenn Ada...

Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010 migration
I have a client that is setting up a new Exchange 2010 server in a new Active Directory Forest. He currently has an exchange 2007 server in a different forest. He will keep his e-mail domain the same -e.g. acme.com and user mailbox addresses the same -e.g. jsmith@acme.com. He wants to have both servers up simultaneously, then migrate his mail boxes (Some of which are rather large), one by one from the 2007 server to the 2010 server and have the 2007 server forward email for unresolved recipients to the 2010 server until all mailboxes have been moved. I know how to do this...

Template site will not allow me to download
When attempting to download a template from the MS website, after the terms of agmt page, I am told I do not have Publisher and cannot download the template. I have downloaded Word & Excel templates with no problem. I have Publisher 2003 which came installed on my computer. Windows XP, Office 2003. TIA More details (don't want to get flamed): Running Publisher 2002 not 2003 My specific question is: How can I get the website to recognize my .exe so that I can download templates for Publisher? Thanks "Tob" wrote: > When attempting to download a template from the...

How to prevent hotmail from syncing with (downloading to) Outlook Express
After I delete the emails in the local folder, it automatically re-downloads them from Hotmail. The problem is they are taking up too much space, and I ONLY want them on hotmail. I have "include this account when synchronizing) UN-checked, but it still happens. Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/ --...

Bottom of spreadsheet hidden in full screen view
If you change Excel to Full Screen View and your taskbar is always on top (as it normally is), the bottom of the spreadsheet is hidden behind the taskbar. Does anyone know how to get around this without hiding the taskbar? I have found that if I drag the taskbar to the bottom and then back up again, the Excel window resizes itself correctly and the bottom of the spreadsheet is visible again. Problem is, I want to do this from VBA! Can anyone help please??? Bringing this post back to the top because it is getting lost in the depths of the forum. I've searched the whole Excel fo...

FREE E-BOOK "What I Didn't Learn At School But Wish I Had" #2
"What I Didn't Learn At School But Wish I Had" by Jamie McIntyre... http://www.21stcenturyacademy.com.au/cmd.php?af=394519 ...

Problems downloading Excel 2000 templates
could you be a little more specific? >-----Original Message----- > >. > I'm having the same problem, when I try to downlaod a template from the Office homepage on Microsoft.com I get an Applcation Error for Excel. I've tried a few different templates and they all do the same thing. I'm running Office 2000 on a Win2K machine. "anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" wrote: > could you be a little more specific? > > >-----Original Message----- > > > >. > > > Had the same problem using FireFox and IE. But I was successful...

downloading to outlook
Can you use a pda or outside source to download information to Outlook? ...

Outlook 2003 not displaying downloaded email
I can send mail successfully with Outlook 2003...when I pull mail down, it appears that is processing mail from my ISP...but nothing is displayed in my Inbox??? I originally upgraded from office 2000 SR1. I have since uninstalled office 2003 Pro Enterprise, removed mail profiles...reinstalled Office 2003...resetup mail profile from scratch...still doesn't display downloaded mail? Delivery point is Inbox in current PST... There are no junk email rules set up or filters turned on? (that I can visibly see) Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Shawn Can you turn on diagnostic logging (see h...

Email 'From' field showing email address and not full name?
I've looked everywhere and can't find anything on this issue. I'm running Exchange 2003 on a Server 2000 box. When we email to outside servers (yahoo, gmail, etc) the from field shows the user's email address (eg: bob@microsoft.com) instead of their name (eg: Bob Jones). I've verified that the Display Name, Alias, and Simple Display Name fields in exchange all have the user's First and Last name. Any ideas, I'm stumped. Thanks, Chris Yes that's a hard one to find. In ESM go into Global Settings and click Internet Message Formats. Then in the right pane, rig...

Trouble downloading mail from ISP
I'm trying to reconstruct my system after a crash and I'm having trouble getting my mail downloading to operate as it previously did. Using OL98/WinXP I used to click the Send/Receive button and I would get any new messages from my provider (Juno FWIW) as well as sending any messages that might be in my Out box. Now when I click on the Send/Recieve nothing happens immediately (and I know the server has messages in its Inbox) but I will come back at a later time and I will have new mail in my Outlook Inbox and the server Inbox will be emptied. I must not have something right yet and any...

Downloading .ofx statements
I have Windows 98, Money 2003 and IE6 loaded. I can download automatic statements (e.g American Express) and I can download Quicken Files. When I attempt to download a statement for a financial institutions I get two error messages The first is for path C:\WINDOWS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8T2FCDU3\July2004_3237(1).ofx. the message states "The Windows Installer failed to install the program associated with this file. Please contact your system administrator." After clicking OK The second message is for the same path. "Access to the specif...

Download my hotmail inbox to my local disk
I am trying to view my hotmail inbox via Outlook Express and get these messages: Hotmail no longer allows email access via Outlook Express for free email accounts. Access to Hotmail via Outlook and Outlook Express now requires a subscription. Is there any way (program) to download to my computer all the e-mails found in my Hotmail Inbox with one move? Yes, pay for a subscription and use Outlook or Outlook Express. -- Looking to retire early? http://www.icanberich.biz <verb13@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1146680802.620203.44140@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... :I am trying...

micupdate.exe download missing
Issue: The Clip Gallery could not find the GIF graphic filter installed. You can install graphics filters by running Setup for Microsoft applications again. Knowledgebase reference: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN- US;Q230162 There was a fix for this, but it appears to have vanished. It was called micupdat.exe and the link from the article is dead. I have searched MS and the Internet for this file with no success. If anyone knows where I can get a copy of this fix or have a suggestion for fixing the problem please advise. For the record - reinstalling does not wo...

Possible to download from Quickbooks?
Both of us are self employed and have been using Quickbooks to manage our business. We will likely continue to do this, as the business services in Money are more limited. However, downloading our sales or even our deposits recorded in Quickbooks would be so helpful, rather than entering in every transaction twice in these 2 separate programs. It seems that it should be possible; downloading from Quicken is an option. Any suggestions? (I would love a reply email if you have ideas for me - I don't know whether this site will alert me to a new post) Thanks! Money can import qif...

why do semi-transparent autoshapes print in full color?
I am creating a sales flyer and like to have soft washes of color behind the products, but when I set the transparency to 70% in an autoshape it still prints at 0%. Any advice? Celeste wrote: > I am creating a sales flyer and like to have soft washes of color behind the > products, but when I set the transparency to 70% in an autoshape it still > prints at 0%. Any advice? If you're using Publisher 2003, export a high-resolution PNG file of each page and print that. If your using 2007 Microsoft Publisher, use the PDF converter add-in to convert to PDF and print that. --...

How to re-download Publisher from the web after a crash?
My computer crashed and I'm in the midst of re-loading all the programs. I had previously downloaded Publisher 2007 from the website. I still have the Product Key and Order # but can't find a spot on the website where I can re-download the program. Any ideas? Try here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX102855261033.aspx Just be certain it is the same suite you downloaded before. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "JKar" <JKar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E4C644AB-D901-4B6D-BEB3-B03B6EB604D1@microsoft.com... > My comp...

Not downloading messages from Imap account
This is very weird. On Sunday afternoon, OL quit downloading messages from my mail server. The account is configured as IMAP. Sunday afternoon there were a couple of Windows updates (none involving OL), which required a reboot. Since then, nothing downloads from the server. When I click on Send/Recieve, I see that it contacts the mail server. Displaying the status window shows it connecting, then it says "complete". No error messages - just no new email. If I logon to the server using a webmail app (Squirrelmail, which also happens to be imap), I see that since Sunday ...