wrong date

When I opened money today it lists todays date as 1/21/04
rather than 12/21/03.  It nows shows all of my bills as
being overdue.  Does anyone know how to fix the date?
0
anonymous (74722)
12/21/2003 4:30:19 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

It should use the system date on your computer. Suggest you check that's
okay

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish.

"Cindy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I opened money today it lists todays date as 1/21/04
> rather than 12/21/03.  It nows shows all of my bills as
> being overdue.  Does anyone know how to fix the date?

0
glyn1 (1534)

date year input
new @ this..in access you can put an input mask...date 99/99/99..is there a way in excel or a way another year can be default Change the date on your computer to last year??? (Yuck!) LIVE SANDY wrote: > > new @ this..in access you can put an input mask...date 99/99/99..is there a > way in excel or a way another year can be default -- Dave Peterson Thanks!! I thought of that, however,it is for other computers as well and you might as well type it if it is that much trouble, so especially (yuck!) But since it was the first time I posted a question, it was nice to get a rep...

Help with dates wanted
Can anybody help me with a dilemma I have in excel. It all revolves around calendar dates, dates from and dates to and dates in between. What I am trying to do is construct a spreadsheet which will show me a date in the future from a date I have entered. For example: I want to put a date in say cell A1 (Date of Commencement of work) and from this date a set of rules will apply. I want to enter a date in cell A2 (first day of sickness) and from this date be able to use a chart to determine how much sick pay an employee is eligible for. The rules of sick pay entitlement are time based ...

Date/Time Calculation
Hello, I have a form that I need to calculate duration. I'm sure it is somewhat simple to do but I'm just not sure how to do it. I have to fields, one is start time and the other is end time and both have the medium time input mask on them. All I want to do is calculate the duration in the duration field based on what is entered in the start and end time fields. How do I do this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200802/1 timespend = datediff("h",me.StartTime,me.EndTi...

Dates in WORD 2007
Hi I am running Windows XP and have just installed WORD 2007. Can someone please tell me how I stop the parser auto-completing dates for me? I like to write 29th May, 2010 - but as soon as I type that and hit <ENTER> I get 2010-05-29 on the end. It's driving me nuts!! MT :( I have looked in:- Office Button (top left hand corner) Word Options (lower right hand corner) Proofing (on the left hand side) then, on the right hand side, click on AutoCorrect Options . . . - but could see nothing in there that could be turned off. However a quick and eas...

To-days date in Header or Footer
Hello, I would like to-days date to display in the Header or Footer of a spreadsheet each time it is printed. I know you can use =TODAY() in the body of a worksheet and wonder if there is a way to use it in the header or footer. Excuse my ignorance .. as you can see I am not a expert in Excel .. some help would be much appreciated. Abay Wed, 2 May 2007 19:18:12 -0700 from Abay <abcd@aol.com>: > Hello, > > I would like to-days date to display in the Header or Footer of a > spreadsheet each time it is printed. I know you can use =TODAY() in the > body of a wo...

Totaling Volume within a range of dates
I have a workbook with two sheets. On the first sheet are a series of dates. On the second tab, I am trying to total the number of entries within specific months using date ranges from the first sheet. I can't for the life of me figure out what formula to use to do this. Can anyone help. An example of the data I am trying to formulate would be a count of claims >1/31/10 but < 3/1/10. Please help. An example is below. I reposted as I didn't have an example in the first. Here is an example of my workbook with the dates: PIP Adjuster Claim Number System ...

Date and Time Functions
Hello I am working on a form that our phone customer service group will use to input inquiries. The operator while on the phone with the customer will have to fill it out. Now my boss would like to track the time elapsed since the operator starts inputing the data in th form till the time the inquiry is submitted. Is there a way to do that? This Inquiry form adds the data to my Inquiry table, the inquiry table uses the function "Now()" whichs stores the date and time in one field each time and inquiry is submitted. How could I get the time in which the operator starts filling ...

Date format in Office 2004 v11 for mac dd/mm/yyyy
I can find no way of persuading the various programs that a date should be displayed as dd/mm/yyyy, even though this is the setting in OS X. Is there a fix? Thanks In article <1e4419be.0409160508.109d8164@posting.google.com>, kinsella@itcarlow.ie (AK) wrote: > I can find no way of persuading the various programs that a date > should be displayed as dd/mm/yyyy, even though this is the setting in > OS X. Is there a fix? Changing the system settings works for me... Did you restart the Office App? Each app picks up the system settings on startup. Changing the system settings a...

Very strange date format behavior: 06 > 2006 / 07 > 07
I have to cells formatted as date dd-mm-yy. I one cell when I fill in dd-mm-06 I get dd-mm-2006 I the other cell when I fill in dd-mm-07 I get dd-mm-07 Only a format "Text" solves this problem. How can it happen?? I haven't find out with other dates and formats. Bart Ex 2003 Hi What happens if you click on the cell showing dd-mm-07, click the Format Painter icon, and "paint" over the cell showing dd-mm-2006? Does that cure the problem? -- Regards Roger Govier "AA Arens" <bartvandongen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1170135826.918661.18457...

How to make "Report" run for specefic 'Date' or other criteria?
I can use something like... Like [Enter Date w/o leading zeros like 4/2/2007] & "*" into a query... then build a Form on that query... Then run the Form And Access will pupup a screen and ask for a date. How can we do this when we run a "Report" on the same Query? thanks for any help. Mel <MyEmailList@gmail.com> wrote in news:1184184721.213826.274340@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com: > I can use something like... > > Like [Enter Date w/o leading zeros like 4/2/2007] & "*" > > into a query... then build a Form on that query... Th...

faq: what is wrong with breakpoints?
Hi, I use vs2005 + xp. Now when I set breakpoints and press F5, all of the breakpoints change color from red to white, they all disabled. When I stoped debug , they all change color back, what's up. I removed all the breakpoints and set again, the problem is still .How to solve it? Thanks. -- Thank you very much! :) Thank this newsgroup very much! :) Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition Windows XP Professional I've not seen this yet, but given the huge number of bugs I seem to find in VS2005, it wouldn't surprise me. Presumably you are using the debug version of the build...

2004 Report--account balance wrong
If I run a historical report of account balances, one IRA account (opened in 2001) shows a balance of $50,000 before that time...including back to 1900! The opening cash balance of the account is set to 0. There are no 50K round transactions (or combinations thereof) in the "real" account. But, obviously, any report run before the opening of this account have an extra $50,000 in them. When I do a report of transactions for the account, there are none before 2001. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks, Mike ...

Date format in Excel 2000
Hello, I am attempting import a text file into Excel 2000. The text data is set as YY/MM/DD format, and I would like to keep the same format in Excel. Excel automatically converts the date into MM/DD/YYYY format, even though I select general on the formatting tab when doing the import. Is there a way to have this field ignored so that my raw data can stay in it's original format? Thanks, Scott Hi try preformating this column with your date format -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Scott" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1...

Calculating pay dates
If a date is a friday, I want to display the previous Thursday (MM/DD/YYYY). If a date is a Saturday - Thursday, I want to display the Thursday as a date (MM/DD/YYYY). To illustrate, if the date is 05/28/2010, I want to display 05/27/2010. If the date is 05/29/2010 - 06/03/2010, I want to display 06/03/2010. I hope this is clear. Thank you, BW On Thu, 27 May 2010 18:08:01 -0700, BW <BW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >If a date is a friday, I want to display the previous Thursday (MM/DD/YYYY). >If a date is a Saturday - Thursday, I want to display the ...

Date Field 01-10-07
All Running MSCRM v3.0 with customised fields, dates entered in field (e.g. Date Received = 26/09/2006) An Audit Trail is run and shows the Date as 25/09/2006. I have come across only specific Dates (e.g. 05/09/2006,19/09/2006,26/09/2006,19/09/1968) Would anyone have an idea why this would occur and any known fix for this? Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks ...

Oops sent to wrong forum: Excel Macros
Hi: I have a workbook with 14 worksheets. I need 14 macros I want the name of the macro to be the name of each worksheet. ex. FA2E, FA3E, FA4E, etc. the macro is the same except for referencing the worksheet name. I have the first macro and am copying/pasting 14 times, changing the worksheet name and macro name. However, it doesn't work properly. About the 5 copy/past excel seems to want to call the macro by the name of the workbook, dot, worksheet. What am I doing wrong. When I open up tools, macro, I want to see the 14 names as stated above. Because, I have a final macro th...

Need Macro- Insert rows based on dates and copy info from that row
I need a macro that will insert a number of blank rows based on the number of months between a start and end date and then copy the information in the reference row to the new blank rows. repeat for each start and end date sequence. The records are over 8,350.. so ill also need some idea how to get it to stop when it fills the worksheet so i can transfer those into another workbook Assuming start date in column A, end date in column B Public Sub ProcessData() Dim i As Long Dim LastRow As Long Dim NumRows As Long With ActiveSheet LastRow = .Cells(.Rows.Co...

How to get a cell to error if the wrong figue is entered
I have a worksheet that is a quote form for quoting on bricks. Bricks are only avaliable in lots of 66. So if my sales people are giving a quote say for 3000 bricks this would not be possiable because they only come in lots of 66, the figue they would have to enter would be 3036. I was wondering if there is a way to get the cell to show an error if the figue entered dose not work with multiables of 66. Thanks Why not just have them enter the number of lots instead? Then have your formula multiply it by 66. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Eintsein_mc2" <simonmerk...

date picker excel 2003 does not print
I would like the date chosen from the date picker to print. When I print preview it does not show. Please tell us what you man by 'date picker' best wishes -- Bernard Liengme MVP Excel http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "Arthritis Foundation" <Arthritis Foundation@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8334C967-5076-484F-81E8-FCCD0BA88C72@microsoft.com... > I would like the date chosen from the date picker to print. When I print > preview it does not show. in excel cell choose insert, then choose object, find SDDatetimepickerctrlclass. which pro...

Date: Today Date: Yesterday etc.
Is there a way to remove these titles in Outlook beta 2007? I already have a column with the date of email, I'd like to remove the ones in the subject line. Is there is a way? TIA.........katy the same way you could in outlook 2003 - by disabling group by. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exc...

current date on po
Hi All, Is there any function to put current date on PO template ?? I tried "<Report Date>" but it say that this is invalid XML code. If we can put PurchaseOrder.LastUpdated date on po would be great as well (token not found if we try to use it) Thanks, Arthur Try <Today> maybe -- -Jerry JR Data Inc. "Arthur Hanusek" wrote: > Hi All, > > Is there any function to put current date on PO template ?? > I tried "<Report Date>" but it say that this is invalid XML code. > > If we can put PurchaseOrder.LastUpdated date on po ...

Subtracting 2 dates
Birthday = 5/1//1946 I am using a formula to get the age of a person =(TODAY()-Birthday). This returns a number 22272. I know that I can format that number and return the correct year - 60. But I want to calculate off of that number. I am doing an IF this year = certain age, I will get a certain text script. But my formula does not see the =(TODAY()-Birthday) as a 60. How do I show an age in years that can be calculated from? Thanks Dave =DATEDIF(Birthday,TODAY(),"y") -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) ...

Date Conversion yyyy-365
I have a speadsheet where the author entered dates with the combination of the year plus the value of the calendar day value. I.E. December 31, 2005 is reflected as 2005365. Does anyone have a suggestion how to convert this to a basic date format like mmddyyyy? Hello, =TEXT(DATE(LEFT(A1,4),1,RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-4)),"MMDDYYYY") HTH, Bernd Nel post news:1151419631.037023.54570@y41g2000cwy.googlegroups.com *mhickey@healthfirst.org* ha scritto: > I have a speadsheet where the author entered dates with the > combination of the year plus the value of the calendar day value. >...

SSRS Date Picker
The date picker is added by default to the report after choosing the datetime data type... How can I add a custom date picker to the report? ...

Calculating date/time intervals??
I have multiple sets of date/time value combinations. For each start time (date/time) and finish time (date/time), I need a formula that calculates the number of days, hours, and minutes between the two events. Example: Start 5/14/2010, 11:25 Finish 5/17/2010, 18:30 Thanks for any assistance! John Hi, Assume that starting entry is in cell C7 and finishing entry is in cell C9 =INT(C9)-INT(C7) for days; =(C9-C7)*24*60 for minutes; and =(C9-C7)*24 for days -- Regards, Ashish Mathur Microsoft Excel MVP www.ashishmathur.com "jj" <jj@discussions.micr...