Wrong date on home page brings up 2 year old investments-can't cha

When I open Money 2007, my date showing on the left side is 2 years off-not
exact. I have tried to advance it when I look at my investments page but it
says I can't set a date in the future. Can this date be changed to refllect
my current totals? I hate to reload everything. I reloaded a backup from a
week ago but it didn't correct the problem. Please help, thanks.
0
Ted (71)
5/23/2008 9:05:00 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

=?Utf-8?B?VGVk?= <Ted@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> When I open Money 2007, my date showing on the left side is 2 years
> off-not exact. I have tried to advance it when I look at my
> investments page but it says I can't set a date in the future. Can
> this date be changed to refllect my current totals? I hate to reload
> everything. I reloaded a backup from a week ago but it didn't correct
> the problem. Please help, thanks.

Check the system date. Double-click the clock in the system tray, then set
it appropriately.
--
Steve B.
New Life Home Improvement

"Steve" wrote:

> =?Utf-8?B?VGVk?= <Ted@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>
> > When I open Money 2007, my date showing on the left side is 2 years
> > off-not exact. I have tried to advance it when I look at my
> > investments page but it says I can't set a date in the future. Can
> > this date be changed to refllect my current totals? I hate to reload
> > everything. I reloaded a backup from a week ago but it didn't correct
> > the problem. Please help, thanks.
>
> Check the system date. Double-click the clock in the system tray, then set
> it appropriately.
> --
> Steve B.
> New Life Home Improvement

0
Ted (71)

sorting and protection #2
Hi folks, Anyone know of a way I can prevent people selecting a whole column when they sort? the problem is that when people do this the surnames become separated from the first names. I realise this can be overcome by clicking in a cell rather than selecting a column, so I wolud like to make selecting more than 1 cell for a sort impossible. To compound matters I cannot protect the whole sheet as people need to put in info. Help! Many thanks, Danny I think it's more of a training issue. But for the most part, I try to make sure I select my complete range (all the columns...

Received/Not Invoiced #2
Has anybody come across a situation where the Smartlist>>Purchase Orders>>Received Purchase Orders would not show a PO that had a valid Receiving against it without an Invoice. It is a Blanket PO and was received against the right line on the PO - however both open lines of the same item on the PO show as Released and the Smartlist only shows Received status PO's. The odder thing is it does show up on the PO Analysis>>Received/Not Invoiced report. Anybody come across this before. Thanks Was the PO manually closed? That would be a reason the receipt doesn't ap...

Convert number into words #2
Hi, Can any one help me to convert numeric into words (without Currency USD, EURO, just words), e. g., 15,015.27 Fifteen thousand fifteen and twenty seven only Rgds Blackwar Blackwar, have a look here for how to do it, http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Blackwar" <Blackwar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C81ED27F-49A4-40A6-91E5-5ED1A9...

IMAP4SVC does not start #2
I have MS Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. After last power outage IMAP4SVC does not work. Microsoft IMAP4 service sown as STARTED in services, but Virtual IMAP4 server in System Manager is down. When I'm trying to start it I see the message, that IMAP server shows specific error and can not be started. There is a Warning in Event Log with Source: IMAP4SVC and Event ID: 1036 "An error occured while starting the Microsoft Exchange IMAP4 Service: server instance number 1 failed to start with error 0x36b7" Please advise, thank you, Gary Uber ...

cannot save the date
I am at a loss why i cant save the todays date.On my form i have a control called LastUpdated.It is set to day/time and to a short date.I want to save the present date by the following: Me!LastUpdated = Now RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord DoCmd.Close acForm, Me.Name However the field lastUpdated stays blank and does not show the present date. What may be the reason ? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200708/1 On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:47:14 GMT, "peljo via AccessMonster.com" <u19312@uwe> wrote: >I am at a los...

Outlook synchronization error #2
Good evening, we are using Outlook 2003 and MS exchange 2003 with all the patches and updates. We are having this reoccurring problem with a number of users. So far we have tried the following: rebuilt the profiles, the database as well as the OST with no luck. The message mentioned under "Synchronizing local changes in folder 'Conflicts' appears actually in the inbox! The link provided with the error takes you to the Microsoft support site and there is no solution there. We will be very grateful if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this. Here is the error: 20:14:15 ...

Chart automation #2
I have a spredsheet that keeps track of a number of sales items for every month. These sales numbers are also used for the sources in a chart that will give me a visual picture of what is going on. So, if the spreadsheet has numbers in A1 to C3, the source will be A1:C3 Each month I will add a new row to the spreadsheet for the new set of numbers. Then in the chart I will have to manually change the source to A1:C4 and so on for each new month. Is there a way to automatically have the chart to know that there is a new row in the spreadsheet and automaically add that new row to the so...

stacked bar charts #2
I'm trying to compare timeliness performance across several different courts. I have data showing me how many cases are completed in each court in intervals such as 0- 35 days, 36-71 days... I want to be able to stack this info vertically for each court, giving a total of 100% of cases completed for each court. Then I want to be able to compare the courts horizontally so I can see, for example, which courts are clearing large %'s of very old cases, or very young cases. Suggestions welcome. ...

Replacing our Server running W2K AS/Exchange 5.5 with our 2 new servers running W2K3S.
Our current network has one of the server running Windows 2000 Advance Server with Active Directory and Exchange Server 5.5 installed on it. We are about to replaced them with two servers, one running Windows Server 2003 with Active Directory and acting as the Domain Controller and the other one also is running W2kS3 with Exchange Server 2003 installed on it. These 2 new servers are running on a private network and our plan is to unplug the current server (W2K AS with Exchange Server 5.5) and replace them with the new 2 servers. We have tested the 2 servers and are working fine, but our conce...

HELP: problems using old version of Outlook....
Does anyone still use Outlook 97? I am having problems trying to setup an email account that uses POP/SMTP and also SPA for authentication for SMTP. POP/SMTP doesn't seem to be one of the available options in Outlook 97. The only email account types are MS Exchange, MS Mail, and something else but no SMTP or POP. Do I have to install some addon or plugins? It has to be brought up-to-date to be useful. Be sure you installed SR1 and SR2 and Internet E-mail Enhancement Patch (IMEP) for Outlook 97, then use the setup instructions for Outlook 98 found here: OL98: (CW) Configuring the ...

Opening Old Excel Files
Often when I open old excel files I get a horizontal "artifact type" line at the bottom of Row 1, about @ Col. B to G. I have seen this with all versions of excel - what is it and can I get rid of it in my old excel files. Thanks, webermis Does Window/Unfreeze Panes get rid of it? Jordon "webermis" wrote > Often when I open old excel files I get a horizontal "artifact type" line at > the bottom of Row 1, about @ Col. B to G. I have seen this with all versions > of excel - what is it and can I get rid of it in my old excel files. > > Thank...

Update Page During Hyperlink
Is there a way to update a page while doing a hyperlink? I have a page that depending on what the value is on page one (with the hyperlink) page two either hides or shows certain rows. If I switch pages choosing sheet tabs it works perfect. When I use a hyperlink the page does not update. Thanks to anyone who can help. Dave --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi, Not exactly sure this is what you're after but this code will fire if you click on a hyperlink in Sheet1 (go to sheet2). rightclick on tab of sheet1 and goto view code - paste. jeff Private Sub Worksheet_...

Voiding Payroll Check from Prior Year
I need to void several payroll checks from 2006. However, Great Plains will only let me void checks that were issued in the current year. Any suggestions on how to remove these transactions. Thanks! Cheers, Ken Never mind, figured it out. This can be done through Bank Transaction screen. "Ken" wrote: > I need to void several payroll checks from 2006. However, Great Plains will > only let me void checks that were issued in the current year. Any > suggestions on how to remove these transactions. Thanks! > > Cheers, > Ken One thing to note, when voidin...

send email #2
Can Excel automaticly send an email message to an adress contained in a cell when another cell contains the specific text? see www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "gall" <gall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6224A2FB-B9EF-4599-ACF9-31B485269F17@microsoft.com... > Can Excel automaticly send an email message to an > adress contained in a cell when another cell contains the specific text? > > ...

how do I rename my e-mail address if i type it wrong
can some one help me please On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 19:50:00 -0800, well i'm not sure what version it is <well i'm not sure what version it is@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >can some one help me please First off... you need to realize that these newsgroups are staffed by volunteers, who are not telepathic and who cannot see your computer. Secondly, you have to realize that Microsoft sells a whole lot of different programs. One of them, Microsoft Access, is a database program, and is the subject of this newsgroup. Please figure out what EMail software you are using (you...

Custom border problem #2
Having difficulty creating a custom border around a text box in Publisher 2000. After seleccting the graphic to use, we get the message that Publisher cannot open the file. It is not a question of file complexity or on a network as we see the same message no matter where the source. The account in question is a limited account, which we are assured, has managed to create custom borders in the past. I tried making a border in the admin account and it works OK which would suggest it is a question of permissions, but why should be so and why did it work once but no longer? TIA TWK Can ...

A Great Investment Opportunity! #9
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! Fork It Over! a Ground Floor Unique Dimension & Concept In the Children's Entertainment Market... For More information http://www.kidseyeview.us ...

Hide Address List #2
I have create an address list of contacts in the ESM. I have granted full control to the following: Domain Admins Enterprise Admins Exchange Domain Servers SYSTEM As a member of the Domain Admins group, I am able to see the address list as well as list its contents in Outlook. When I log in on a test workstation with a test user, I am still able to see the list but not list its contents in Outlook. The test user is a member of only the Domain Users group. What more must I do to prevent the address list from even showing up in the list of address lists in Outlook for the test use...

Saving Bond Wizard. Old Versions I Could Copy the data
I have program from the US Goverment Called Saving Bond Wizard. Old Versions I Could Copy the data to Excel or Word, I cannot with office 2003. I have installed the convert pack. Help! You can export the data in csv format. (File>Export) Then, in Excel, choose File>Open For 'files of type' select Text files Select your Saving bond wizard export file, click Open sbwizard wrote: > I have program from the US Goverment Called Saving Bond Wizard. Old Versions > I Could Copy the data to Excel or Word, > I cannot with office 2003. I have installed the convert pack. Help...

Linking dates and values
I am trying to find the percent difference between two values. Eac value is the last work day of the month. My spreadsheet lists dates i column A and values in columns B-AI. How can I use the date to searc for the relative value? Thank -- seanbrow ----------------------------------------------------------------------- seanbrown's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2651 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39782 On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 11:47:58 -0500, seanbrown <seanbrown.1u6duf_1124730421.4036@excelforum-nospam.com> ...

Great Plains and SQL Replication #2
Does anyone know anyone who is using One Way Transactional Replication with Great Plains? We don't need standby, we need Read Only at a different location than where GP is running. Thanks. Contact me at 512.347.9399x109 Also - Here is a White Paper on GP and SQL 2000 Replication. Officially, Replication of any type is not supported and the "resource" who wrote this white paper is no longer available. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;329185&Product=sql Here is some information from a Microsoft Consultant on One-Way Transactional Replicati...

Identifying Date Overlaps
I am working on a spreadsheet that will be used to calculate starting salaries for employees using defined criteria. The last problem to completing this sheet is how to identify overlapping dates. The basic problem is as follows: In the spreadsheet, their are 10 fields for entering past employment dates (each field has a start date and an end date). What I need to figure out, is how to get the spreadsheet to automatically fill-in a chart that contains a calendar of all the dates - that is, to place the start and end date in the appropriate date field, and fill-in each date in-between....

Roi calculantions distorted by investment transfers
eI moved several investments to new brokers. I used the transfer out command to dos so. Now the ROI calculations are totally distorted. The transfers seem to be treated as in new buys in the accounts they were transferred to In microsoft.public.money, Dennis Mc <Dennis Mc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >eI moved several investments to new brokers. I used the transfer out command >to dos so. Now the ROI calculations are totally distorted. The transfers seem >to be treated as in new buys in the accounts they were transferred to If you had moved the entire contents of o...

Assertion error #2
void CJeevanDlg::OnFileOpen() { // TODO: Add your command handler code here int count=0; char buffer[10000]; CString str;str="jeev"; CFileDialog dlg(true,".txt","jeevan"); int x= dlg.DoModal(); str=dlg.GetFileName(); if(!f.Open(str,CFile::modeRead)) CJeevanDlg::OnCancel(); f.Read(buffer,sizeof(buffer)); int p=f.GetLength(); UpdateData(false); buffer[p]=NULL; m_value=buffer[p]; m_ctrl.SetWindowText(buffer); } The error that occurs is that the dialog that is launched using CFileDialog is giving a assertion when i press the cancel button. ...

Windows mail #2
The full picture shows up in the body of an e-mail as well as the paper clip attachment. what can i do to stop this I don't think you can., but you'll need to check in the microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail newsgroup to be sure. (this newsgroup is for outlook.) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.C...