working from 2 pc's

is there a convenient way to use a single money file from two different
pcs?  I bought money small business, in order to run my business as well as
my home accounts.  however, I also have an office space outside the home,
and have need to create invoices from that location.  Of course, I don't
want to create the invoices in two different places.

Any ideas?

Smokii
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Someone here recently posted that they use an external hard drive, and that
a USB memory device works as well. I'd think that would be the ideal way to
do it. Other than that, it would be difficult to keep them in sync.
--
Chris Cowles
Gainesville, FL

"smokiibear" <HHDTNZONPAKN@spammotel.com> wrote in message
> is there a convenient way to use a single money file from two different
> pcs?  I bought money small business, in order to run my business as well
> as
> my home accounts.  however, I also have an office space outside the home,
> and have need to create invoices from that location.  Of course, I don't
> want to create the invoices in two different places.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Smokii

0
NoSpam1246 (979)
6/4/2005 1:37:56 AM
i figured that there was not a good solution for my need.  i would have
been "tempted" to store my data with MS money online if it would have
solved the problem, but using a disk and having to manually copy these
files each day is CUMBERSOME.  my wife is making transactions at home
during the day, and I want to bill clients from the office "ALL Day."  But
coordinating this just isn't practical.  If my accounts were separate, I
would just create two different files, but since my business is small, and
doesn't need different accounts, I use my personal accounts for the
business as well.  So for now, I just have to keep using remote desktop to
create invoices at home from work, download the invoices from home to work,
then print them or email them from work :).  What a process!

Thanks.