WM5/Mny2006 Account Register Data Input

I'm using Money2006 on WM5/VGA, work fine in portrait mode until a trial
version of Lingvosoft Dict, was installed, the Input field width & dropdown
menu boxes under ACCOUNT REGISTER was slightly enlarged and got pushed off
the right screen, now the dropdown button can only be accessed by setting
the ppc in landscape mode, appreciate if anyone could provide info how to
correct this problem.  btw, I've uninstall and trial-ware and reinstalled
money2006.

TIA
CZX

0
calex (1)
7/25/2007 9:22:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

WM_QUERYENDSESSION and saving data through a worker thread
Hello I have an application that uses a worker thread to save/load data. I'm wondering what is the best reaction to WM_QUERYENDSESSION in my case. I have to possible scenarios: 1. When WM_QUERYENDSESSION comes fire the thread and wait for it to end. Only then return TRUE from WM_QUERYENDSESSION handler. The problem is that I will get nusty dialog that my application "is not responding". 2. When WM_QUERYENDSESSION comes fire the thread and return FALSE from the handler. When thread is done force application to end. But this way I will probably prevent Windows from closing,...

Copying data from one chart to another

AOL IMAP account
I have set up AOL email account as IMAP type and keep getting pop up in outlook " your IMAP server wants to alert you the following: Can't read attachment for message 6438. this pops up for many times and each time the number is different. new profile same issue. Office Version:Office 2007 Operating System:Windows Vista / Windows 7 - same issue. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Outlook? Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'd still be sufficiently p...

Accounts Payable Unapply should allow Unapply of historical trans.
The Unapply button on the Apply Payables Document is really just an unmark all button. Please rename this button and add the functionality to unapply historical payments, credit memos and returns. I believe this functionality exists for SOP and should be there for AP. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and th...

Creating Contacts For Accounts Using...

How do I import data from lotus123 & maintain formulas/worksheets
I am trying to convert several complex Lotus 123 workbooks with formulas into Excel 2003. How do I do this and maintain my formulas and the individual tabs (worksheets). hi, if the lotus file is a wks version or earlier, xl should open it and let you save it as an xl file. if the lotus file is a 123 version or higher, you can open the file in lotus and save it as an xl file. if you don't have lotus, find someone who does. "Ineluctable" wrote: > I am trying to convert several complex Lotus 123 workbooks with formulas into > Excel 2003. How do I do this and maintai...

Issue with Loan Accounts
Hi Everyone, I have been having this issue for a while - but just now trying to figure out what's happening. I have several loans (including car, equity, etc.) which I have set up on Money 7. Sometimes the interest and principle are calculated correctly - but more often, the entire sum of the payment is allocated to principle (as viewed in the account register). I've check to insure that the loan is set up okay - and it looks okay to me. Any ideas what's happening to me? Any help appreciated. Thanks. Patrick Hi, I was really hoping someone would respond to this. My ...

Determine number of rows with data

How many accounts...
I have outlook 2003 I already installed my hotmail account on it but I want to add my son's hotmail account on it and each time I do so, outlook freeze. Is this normal ? How many hotmail account can I add in outlook 2003 ? tia ...

Switching Accounts on Download
To Whom Can Help: MS Money 2007 has started downloading account information into the wrong account--it is swapping it with another account. This happened in a previous version of Money and I don't know how to correct it. In the previous version it was with a Banking account--two savings accounts from the same institution. In this incarnation, it is with two investment accounts--mutual fund versus brokerage account--but from the same institution. Anyone have this happen to them...anyone know of a solution? Thanks for your help. Cheers. In microsoft.public.money, golfbum71 wrote: ...

Error trying to make an account default
I have a new computer and my outlook 2003 is not letting me assign a default account to send and receive. I get this error: "The Specicied Account could not be found. It might have been deleted." I have four accounnts setup and have tried removing the accounts and recreating them and still get the error. when the account has been made, it tests fine. None of the four can be made default. Thanks in Advance! ...

'Budget Alerts' in Account Register
Budget Alerts in Account Register I've upgraded to 2006 Deluxe from 2003 Deluxe. In 2003, as I entered transactions in my registers (one Visa and one Bank), if the category I was spending money on went over a budget, I got prompted about it. Along with that prompt when I went over, it also had a little bar graph (similiar to the Spending Tracker you can get on the home page in 2006) for *only* that category. This was nice as it allowed me to see amounts as I entered them..and also *annoyingly* prompted me as I went over budgets...again making me 'think' about the spendin...

Input mask & Format question
Greetings I use the input mask \(999") "999\-9999 in the Phone field of my table. I wanted the brackets, space and dash stored in the table because the data is imported into other applications. 1234567890 is stored as (123) 456-7890. On one of my forms there is a combobox with fields CustID, CustName, Phone. My problem is how to format the phone number in the cbo. It shows up as 1234567890. Thanks in advance Becky Hi - Set the input mask to \(999") "999\-9999:0 (adding semicolon - zero). This forces the literals to be stored along with the other characters...

Add data to cell w/o loosing initial data
I would like to know if there is a way to add data to data without retyping. For example I have a colum of 18015555555 and I want to add [rfax:(cell #)@/fn=(phone number)] So I would like to add the brackets - copy from a cell - @/fn= and not loose the data already in the spread sheet. Example 2. Add [rfax:company name@fn/=(saved data here) then close bracket. So I want to add data to cells without loosing the data already in the cells. I have about 600 of them to do and I really don't want to do each one by hand. Please let me know if anyone knows how to accomplish this. Tha...

Removing filters from data
Hi. I have recorded a macro to remove filters from data lasts in advance of performing other actions. However if the data is unfiltered the macro falls over with the message Run time error '1004' ShowAllData method of Worksheet class failed. I think I need some sort of if error continue code or something to check filtering first. I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction please. Hi Philip Try If Activesheet.Filtermode Then ActiveSheet.ShowAllData -- Jacob "Philip J Smith" wrote: > Hi. > > I have re...

Looking up and matching data
I have two sets of data with the same information but not in the same order and am trying to match the data. In each data set I have 10 pools containing 100 loans. Each pool has a unique ID and each loan within the applicable pool has an ID of 1 to 100. I need to look up the Pool ID, then look up the loan ID so that I can extract the property type information from a third column. The Pool ID and property type is text but the loan ID is a number. I am struggling to put together the right combination of formulas to give the property type for each loan within each pool. Any suggestion...

merge accounts in 2006
Hi... I am using Money Small Business 2006... does anyone know why I am unable to merge duplicate accounts? I had problems downloading statements so had to create new accounts.. ie: checking, checking #1, checking #2.. How can I merge all of these back into one account? When I try to merge duplicate accounts, it says there are no accounts to merge. Any ideas on how I can condense all of my data? The only way I can figure it out so far is to go to each individual transaction in the duplicate accounts, right click and choose copy to account. This will take forever that way. Is there a way t...

invisible listbox data
I have developed software in Acces XP that is distributed to two different locations and I have noticed some odd behaviour at one of the locations. Sometimes the data in listboxes or combo boxes is invisible. The data IS PRESENT because you can select and use the records as before (although you can't see which ones you're selecting). The combo boxes are poplulated and have the correct dropdown length for the records one would expect. The listboxes have scroll bars where one would expect a scrollbar and multiselcetion is possible where apropriate. I have played around with th...