Will unsupported symbols be fixed in new PM?

I'm trying to get used to the new PM, and I think I can almost live with it.
The biggest problem for me is that there are two mutual funds MINDX (Matthews
India) and LIDIX (Laudus Rosenberg International Discovery) that the new PM
says are a "security type not currently supported in the Portfolio Manager".
Can anyone tell me why it would just stop supporting these two mutual funds?
Other funds from the same family (Matthews Funds) are supported just fine,
such as MCHFX and MPACX. I need some idea of a fix coming or a suggested
workaround. Does anyone from Microsoft read these forums? Is there another
place to post this crazy bug? Are others experiencing the same kind of
arbitrary unsupported symbols?
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Davio1 wrote:

>I'm trying to get used to the new PM, and I think I can almost live with it.
>The biggest problem for me is that there are two mutual funds MINDX (Matthews
>India) and LIDIX (Laudus Rosenberg International Discovery) that the new PM
>says are a "security type not currently supported in the Portfolio Manager".
>Can anyone tell me why it would just stop supporting these two mutual funds?
>Other funds from the same family (Matthews Funds) are supported just fine,
>such as MCHFX and MPACX. I need some idea of a fix coming or a suggested
>workaround. Does anyone from Microsoft read these forums? Is there another
>place to post this crazy bug?

microsoft.public.moneycentral would be a better place to post that.

> Are others experiencing the same kind of
>arbitrary unsupported symbols?
0
Cal

Add new user in CRM 3.0
On a new system, using the web interface to add a new user, ust after putting in domain\username I get the message "An error has occurred. For more information contact your system admnistrator" - no info from AD is displayed. Using the Deployment Manager, I never manage to get any domains or users listed. This leaves me unable to add users at all.. Single Domain: Win2003 with AD. SQL 2005 Svr SP1 Any help would be appreciated.. You might go to the web.config file in the CRM root folder and set remote errors to Off so you can get an informative error message. -- Matt Wittema...

old email addresses replaced by new will not allow owa access
Hello all, We have changed our email format from first initial last@XXX.com with firstname.lastname@XXX.com I went to remove the old email address for my account. once I did that I was not able to access OWA. Any thoughts? Thank you in advance. How do you log on to OWA? -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Rollin West" <Rollin West@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF891802-5928-4E91-9F64-1AC93EB6E45A@microsoft.com... > Hello all, > > We have changed our ema...

What will happen when i disable a user?
Dear all, Some of our crm users leave the company. Now, as an administrator i want to disable their user account. Is it OK if i disable them? I mean what will happen to the records, entity, and workflow owned by him/her? will it cause system crash or something? Thank before Regards, Dolfi All records assigned to the user will remain to the same users. If other users have sufficient permission they should still be able to access them. There is an option in the user detail form (actions > reasign records). Workflow which have been started by a user which is now disabled may fail ...

new contact list
hello, i got an email that was sent to several emails (i was one of a contac list). how can i make a new contact list of my own with all the emails tha got that email. thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

importing email to a new computer
Hi, I'm trying to move a substantial amount of emails from a PC to my new lap top. As the size of the email folder is larger than one CDROM I can only copy specific files at a time. However, when I try to import these files, the program does not recognize them. Any hints on how simply to move my emails from one computer to another? Best, Cameron Outlook or Outlook Express? Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm Outlook & Exchange/Windows Messaging Backup and Dual-Boot Outlook Express: Backing Up, Recovering and Restoring OE5/6 Files a...

New Tabs open Randomly
I am running XP Home (SP3) In the last few days I have had new tabs open randomly under my open tab. Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to prevent it? Thank you. ...

Homepage Quick Links for Fixed Assetss Windows
Similar to other GP windows, the fixed assets windows should be allowed to be added to a user's homepage as a Quick Link. -- Haiden Turner Winged Disc Technologies, LLC Dallas, Texas ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Business...

Outlook 2003 (Creating new email)
I have been creating new email for several months now using Outlook 2003. While I was creating some new rules for emails, I must have changed a setting. Now when I attempt to create a new email, it pulls up a template with wierd fonts, some of my typing doesn't show up on my screen as I am inputting, my signature I had created doesn't show up, and it has a different feel than the before? Any idea what I have done and what I should do to restore my previous settings? ...

new emails that are really a month old that reload every few minutes
Help. Every few minutes, I have to delete 28 "new" emails...this is a brand new problem that started yesterday. The same emails from October keep showing up as new very few minutes...I've had to delete hundreds of emails today. Why is this happening? Is there some reason you aren't deleting messages from the POP server after downloading them? Allison wrote: > Help. Every few minutes, I have to delete 28 "new" > emails...this is a brand new problem that started > yesterday. The same emails from October keep showing up > as new very few minutes....

Installation of Publisher 2002 on my new computer
I recently upgraded to a new computer. I would like to install Publisher on this new computer, but it rejects my product key. Can I uninstall Publisher from my old computer and then install it on the new computer and if so, how? Uninstall the program on the first computer, use the phone number on the activation page and explain... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Barnie" <Barnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2FDB7BAD-0416-4049-858C-78AF0780F7F0@microsoft.com... >I recently upg...

Open new page
How can I make a link to open to a new page ? Create the link to the page and it will open it. -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997 --------------------------- "mousey" <mousey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E40BF7DB-CD40-48B0-AE8E-0744D36CFDF5@microsoft.com... : How can I make a link to open to a new page ? I wonder does the OP mean new page as in the recent discussion as to whether a page overwrites the current page (target=_self) or opens in a new window (target=_blank) -- Trevor Lawrence Canberra Web Sit...

Outlook will not open .pst file
I exported my emails to a .pst file prior to reformatting my hard disk. Now after re-installing Outlook it will not open the .pst file, saying it is "not compatible with this version of the Personal Folders information service." What does this mean? What versions of Outlook are involved? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Clydesdale asked: | I e...

Copying WBS and Resource Names to New Project
I would like to copy just the WBS and Task Names from an existing project to a new project in Project 2003 Standard, nothing else. If I simply copy and paste the WBS and Task Names, I loose the connection between the WBS and Task Name such that all indentations in the Task list are lost, i.e. there is no longer any structure to the Task list such as summary and sub tasks. Paste special at least seems to maintain the WBS list, but the indenting in the Task list is still lost. How can this structure be preserved in the process of copying? Try inserting the Outline Level field a...

how do i save a new address typed on an envelop in word 2003
i want to save the address i type on an envelop under the envelop and labels under tools. Save it where? You could add the envelope to a document and save the document or You could use an envelope template - see the link at the end of http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm and create and save an envelope document including the address. or You could save the address in Outlook and insert the address from the addressbook function in the envelope/label dialog, which stores recent addresses. To do this Outlook must be your default e-mail application. -- <>...

E-mails with PDF attachments will not open
E-mails with PDF attachments larger than 16K will not open. E-mails with small PDFs open ok. E-mails with DOC and JPG attachments work ok. It is the e-mail itself that will not fully open; cannot even get to the PDF attachment. A down arrow appears in the priority column; it seems to be enlessly trying to open as the bytes in the received status windows goes on non-stop. The size of the e-mail and attachment appears in the MSN Mail Inbox. Possibly switching antivirus to Microsoft Internet Essential might coincide with when problem started. Help. ...

New Essay: Thread Affinity Explorer
This was developed for my System Programming Course, where I used it to illustrate how thread affinities and the scheduler work. It is also a showcase for a number of cute implementation techniques. (For some reason I thought I'd put it up months ago...) joe Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm You lost the essay's link, Joe! http://www.flounder.com/affinity.htm joe On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 20:44:00 +0800, "fiveight" <fiveight@tom.com> wrote: >You lost the essay'...

Restore archive pst after moving to new computer
I want to use the archive feature, but am afraid that after I buy a new computer and move outlook to the new machine that I wont be able to properly migrate the archive data to the new machine also. Any advise on how to do this? Thanks. -- moondaddy@newsgroup.nospam moondaddy <moondaddy@newsgroup.nospam> wrote: > I want to use the archive feature, but am afraid that after I buy a > new computer and move outlook to the new machine that I wont be able > to properly migrate the archive data to the new machine also. Any > advise on how to do this? http://www.howto-ou...

Making rows fixed so when you scroll down you still see top rows.
I need to "fix" the top three rows of a spreadsheet so that when you scroll down the sheet, the top 3 rows don't move. Can anyone help? Lisa Select cell a4 and then Window>Freeze Panes Andy. "Lisa" <lisafoley2002@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:948f01c345fb$ce1ed1e0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I need to "fix" the top three rows of a spreadsheet so > that when you scroll down the sheet, the top 3 rows don't > move. Can anyone help? "Lisa" <lisafoley2002@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:948f01c345fb$ce1ed1e0$a401280a@...

Restart heading numbering in each new section of a Word 2007 docum
I have produced a thesis of around 100,000 words in Word 2007 using docx format (because I want to use automated TOC and Indexing). My doucment is divided into sections (using section breaks), each comprising a chapter with a Title. I have been using the outline headings provided in Styles, using levels 1 through to 6. Presently the numbering runs on through the sections which results in huge numbers, as you would imagine. How do I make the heading numbers reset to 1 in each new section of the document? First of all, although there may be other good reasons for using Word 2007, ...

Outlook express will not let me send messages
Hi I hope someone can help cure this infuiating problem. About a week ago Outlook express stopped sending - this is the message I get The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'xxxxxxxxxxx'. Subject 'Emailing: pay', Account: 'pop.freeserve.com', Server: 'smtp.freeserve.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 Administrative prohibition', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79ing message. I get this come up Can anyone help? Many thanks Ton...

outlook will not automatically recieve email..have to go to send .
outlook will not recieve email automatically...have to go send and recieve all and manually ask it to recieve...auto send and recieve is not disabled Bummer. Care to share some useful information? Like Outlook version, mail account type, , connection type, your send/receive settings configuration, what you have tried and what KB articles you have read? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head ...

How do I turn off the Copyright Symbol?
Every time I enter left parens( the letter "c" and then right parens ) I get the copyright symbol. How do I resolve this? Go to Tools->Options->Spelling tab then select AutoCorrect Options. From here you'll see a check box labeled Replace text as you type. Underneath you'll see the copyright symbol. You can either choose t delete it or just uncheck the box. Good luck -- martialtige ----------------------------------------------------------------------- martialtiger's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=474 View this thread:...

New Report Needed
Hi - We need to generate a report that, as an input, will take the ItemLookupCode and return the customer's name and other info (e.g. phone number, cust no) for everyone that has bought one or more of those items. All suggestions greatly appreciated. I can program in FoxPro and Access, and have already created an Access project that allows me to view and report on all the data. Just not sure where to go from here. Bud Izen Salem Oregon There's an edited Detailed Sales report that includes Customer Contact information available on the Reports Library in Customer Source. Just...

New version of Microsoft Money
Hi, Is anybody knows when new version of Microsoft money will be released? I want to by this product, but if Money 2008 will be released soon, I can wait it. By the way, if I will by Money now, how mach I have to pay if I want to buy new version? Is there some discount? Anybody knows is there russian version of Microsoft money? I have not found russian version. Best regards, Alexander. The latest version is Money+ commonly known as M2008. It has already been released. It is only available for US users and, I think, Japan. There is no upgrade path/pricing as after various discounts/mai...

Annual budget report missing budgeted amounts for categories with scheduled bills
Some time ago Ian Lee had posted a message titled "Marking bills paid". He had very insightfully found that using skip in the scheduled bills and deposits function makes money skip the budgeted amount for the month also! This bad bug causes budget reports for the month to show no money as being budgeted for the categories contained within that bill. Here is Ian's original post: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.money/browse_thread/thread/94da5e0c63b99eb/e506e3b8e2d1820a?lnk=gst&q=budget+bills+2006+skip#e506e3b8e2d1820a The workaround solution as described by Ia...