Why is Bank of America CA not on list of bank in new Microsoft Money Plus Home and Business

Hi, I see Bank of America (All except CA, WA, and ID) and then Bank of
America (WA and ID).  Am I missing something or am I interpreting this
incorrectly?

0
ado510 (1)
8/15/2007 4:59:07 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, ado510@gmail.com wrote:

>Hi, I see Bank of America (All except CA, WA, and ID) and then Bank of
>America (WA and ID).  Am I missing something or am I interpreting this
>incorrectly?

There have been some recent changes in the Bank of America statement
download area:

From
http://www.microsoft.com/money/bankonline.aspx?FirstLetter=B&FinananceOrganisationType=BanksOnly#14
there are 3 choices now shown. Here is a bit of a
translation/explanation:

Bank of America (All except CA, WA, & ID)
 Explanation: Direct OFX for whole country; may require monthly fee
 or meet extra criteria.

Bank of America (CA)
 Explanation: Yodlee usable for all except (WA & ID)

Bank of America (WA & ID)
  Explanation: Yodlee for (WA & ID) only
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
8/17/2007 6:28:28 PM
On Aug 17, 11:28 am, Cal Learner-- MVP <via_newsgr...@please.tnx>
wrote:
> In microsoft.public.money, ado...@gmail.com wrote:
> >Hi, I see Bank of America (All exceptCA, WA, and ID) and then Bank of
> >America (WA and ID).  Am I missing something or am I interpreting this
> >incorrectly?
>
> There have been some recent changes in the Bank of America statement
> download area:
>
> Fromhttp://www.microsoft.com/money/bankonline.aspx?FirstLetter=B&Finananc...
> there are 3 choices now shown. Here is a bit of a
> translation/explanation:
>
> Bank of America (All exceptCA, WA, & ID)
>  Explanation: Direct OFX for whole country; may require monthly fee
>  or meet extra criteria.
>
> Bank of America (CA)
>  Explanation: Yodlee usable for all except (WA & ID)
>
> Bank of America (WA & ID)
>   Explanation: Yodlee for (WA & ID) only

I'm sorry, in the "Credit Card" section I can only see "Bank of
America (All exceptCA, WA, & ID)". How can I find the "CA" credit card
services? Can you do a step-by-step?

MSN Stock Watch List in Money 2006 Deluxe Portfolio Manager
I inadvertently deleted the MSN Stock Watch list from my Portfolio Manager. Now, despite the list still being in existence under my Passport, I cannot seem to restore it intact into Portfolio Manager via either Money 2006 Deluxe or MSN Money. I'd greatly appreciate any insight from those who may know how to restore this list as an active Portfolio Manager account, which would be much more preferable to creating a new watch list, which would not only not auto-sync with the entries made from the MSN pages, but would also require re-entry of the huge list I have now. I really want m...

Microsoft Office Outlook #3
A Program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". How do I stop this message from prompting me everytime I try to create an email? I am using Outlook 2003 connecting to Exchange. I am the Net Admin and notice that my machine is like the only machine in the office (same setup) that prompts this message. Thanks in Advance What addins do you have installed? For more information on the security features, see http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm --...

public/free busy
I can't seem to turn off the public/free busy thing. It keeps beeping at me telling me the the update of the operation has failed. How do I get it to stop? ...

File view doesn't list an expected source file
Hi, File view isn't showing a file it should show. One of the last steps needed to add Help support to an existing project is to compile MyProject.hpj. To do this, msdn says that I should go to File view, open the source files list, highlight MyProj.hpj, and then select "Compile MyProject.hpj" in the Build menu. MyProject.hpj is not in the Source files list, thogh. Can someone tell me why it isn't there? The file exists in my project's MyProject\hlp directory as a result of copying the sample project's hlp directory to my project, and renaming the files so th...

Smart List search criteria
It would be helpful if 'ends with' was added as an operator in SmartList's search criteria. ...

How do you create a list with name address phone in a column form.
I have an excel file with last name, first address city state in each column. I want to prepare a two column report with each persons name first then address then phone. Can't remember how to print out a different view of excel. Making it look more like a two column word document. Maybe you can use MSWord's MailMerge. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave Rado. denise108 wrote: > > I have an excel file with last name, first address city state ...

Money Default Sound Wavs?
I am running Money Deluxe 2007 (ver. 16, updated--still getting downloads). Even though the sounds were turned on (program settings), within the list of sounds (change sounds, scroll down), they all got set to None (due to change in OS?), so I had no sound. Does anyone know the default wavs assigned to each action? Here is a list of the 36 Money actions: Account Balance Negative Advisor FYI Popup Audio/Video Help Off Audio/Video Help On AutoComplete Clear/Reconcile Transaction Close Menu Congratulations Delete Transaction Engage 1-Line Mode Engage 3-Line Mode Enter ...

hyperlink list in excel that stays put when it jumps to linked cel
I am trying to use internal hyperlinks in a huge sheet but want the hyperlinks to remain in view - and just for good measure, it has to open with the links visible on other machines. Any suggestions would be much appreciated, TIA ...

Why can't Microsoft ever make a software that "Works"?
What is so great about this version of Office'2003???? Why did they have come out with a software that is worse than its old version? Outlook always invariably has problems in connecting to IMAP/SMTP servers. When outlook express can do it better. I am not able to change the layout of the print out to Landscape. I was happy with the old one, can Microsoft take my new software back and pay me the money????? I think in trying to pack with more features, MS is forgetting that the software is expected to do what it basically meant to. Repack your Office software. Return it to th...

no autoupdater in new macbook with new office install,
Hello ... I am new to Macs so I hope the answer to this isn't obvious. Just purchased Macbook. About this Mac says Mac OS X Version 10.4.9 I tested the Office:Mac test drive then purchased it. Before installing I uninstalled as instructed, then did a custom installation but chose to install everything. No problems - everything running fine etc. When I click on Check for Updates in the Help Menu it says Autoupdate isn't installed - do I want to install it now. I click yes ... but it says There Was an Error Installing Autoupdate So I searched and haven't found an definitive an...

Live Login Issues w/Plus Deluxe + HTTP 500 on moneycentral
System Info: MS Money Plus Deluxe version 17.0.120.1415 + IE7 + Charter Security Suite (F-Secure) + XP SP3 Past: I've been using this Money version for about a year and suddenly started having issues with logon. Symptoms: Sign in information cannot be verified. HTTP 500 on moneycentral.msn.com I have been having problems since 8/30. I'm about to draw the conclusion that this isn't related to Money but some setting buried in IE7. I'm extremely frustrated at this point. I have tried: Repairing my money file Removing my the association of my live password to the fi...

Suddenly, to-do list is broken
Good afternoon. Thanks for letting me part of this forum. I am using Outlook 2007. Things have been rolling along very well. Thi morning I closed Outlook while I left for a while. Now that I am back whenever I open Outlook my to-do bar will not display any tasks (no will they show in the task list in the week view of the calendar) Instead, there is a message saying, "The Operation Failed. An objec could not be found." The tasks are still there and I can access the via the tasks tab, but the to-do bar and the calendar are missing th tasks, which is what really made me fall in love w...

delegates permission using a distribution list
I am having problems with permissions on delegates in Outlook. I have a distribution list which has editor rights in a users calendar. When I try and access the calendar it doesn't work. When I go back into the delegates properties again the permission has gone back to NONE. It does however work fine on some clients. Outlook 2000 is being used and Exchange 2003. Convert the DL to a security group. "Gareth Hutchins" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29a401c4ad33$4bb88de0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am having problems with permissions on d...

Bank of America/MBNA Merge
BOA bought MBNA, and now my CC information is on a BOA website. However, when I try and add these credentials to a new "Bank of America (All except CA, WA, & ID)" Credit Card account in Money, I get an error. Anybody know what steps I need to go through to allow me to be able to download transactions? I just called them up yesterday, and was told that similar to MBNA, you can export credit card transactions from the website, but not directly from Money, which is why it won't take your password. If you have other accounts at BOA, then you can link those directly i...

Exchange 5.5 Distribution Lists
I am running in Exchange 5.5/2000 mixed mode and I have noticed that if I change ownership of a distribution list using Exchange Admin, the permissions of that object are not automatically updated (I have to manually give the "owner" the permission needed to add members to the list). Is this some old Exchange 5.5 thing??? ...

Group Schedule Free/Busy issue
We are running Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2007. I have a group policy that sets user's Outlook to publish 6 months of Free/Busy info. If you use Group Schedules to view other user's calendars, you can not see the Free/Busy info. If you open their individual calendar then you can see everything. Exchange cached mode is not turned on. Any insight? ...

Listing a selection of data from one worksheet on another
At the moment I have a worksheet with a list of client in one column and then in another column that uses an IF formula to display either the number of days to the deadline or text which says No Deadline. What I want to do is enter some kind of formula so that a list of clients with deadlines between 1 and 7 days appears on another worksheet automatically with the number of days to the deadline next to them. To make it even harder the list is currently in name order but on the new worksheet I would like it to automatically appear in days til deadline order with lowest number of days a...

PID for Outlook 2007 not recognized by Microsoft
Hi Office 2007 users I recently installed Office 2007 Pro (retail multi language from Amazon UK) as an upgrade to Office 2003 Pro (retail). I had some problems with Outlook 2007 and attempted to access the Microsoft Warranty Help. On the submission report I was required to insert the PID. I looked up the 2007 PID in Outlook and typed it in but it was rejected by Microsoft Help on the grounds that: "The PID you have given (characters had typed in repeated )is not the PID for the Office 2007 Multilanguage edition please insert the PID for Office 2007 Multilanguage edition." B...

Double click to open form and create new record
Hi team, Have scoured all of the posts and tried several different things for days but just can't seem to nut this one out. I have a form (FrmSeedBankStockAvailable) in datasheet view that lists seed lots by BatchID. I want to be able to double click on the record selector for a particular batch and have a form (DialogSeedBankWithdrawal) open so that I can make a new withdrawal entry, with the BatchID already entered from the selected record. I know that to do this I need to use the forms' DblClick property. I have been using the following code (and tried variations of from...

Outlook 2003: How to show multiple task lists?
Does anyone know if it is possible to show multiple task lists (i.e. a personal list and a work-related list) side by side in the task list view by default? It's simple in the calendar to show two calendars simultaneously, and it seems completely ridiculous not to include the same functionality in the task list view. Any help would be appreciated. No, but you can use the right click on the additional task list you want to display and select "Open in new window" - then resize your windows to show them side by side. Why would one want to show task lists in the same way as cal...

Several bugs / ideas for Microsoft
Hi Below are a few things that RMS needs changed/added, especially for the EMEA market. 1. RMS needs to be able to calculate and print the price per KG or Litre on labels. It is a legal requirement now in Ireland to give these prices on labels for each product so as the customer can identify the value they are getting if they buy larger items. 2. There should be a field in the cashiers table which holds their DOB. It is a legal requirement that alcohol cannot be sold by someone under 18, so if the cashiers DOB is stored, then you can mark certain categories which would mean the POS ref...

Money essentials #13
Hello, I have downloaded the trail version of Microsoft Money essentials. I am wondering if this program is also available in Dutch? greets Jorin Nope. And I suspect you will find that the combination of Money Essential's (MEss) dependence on interaction with banks and tailoring to US banks only will make it pretty useless outside the US. "Jorin van Mourik" <JorinvanMourik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0D876C2-6FFA-4D82-9B4A-379D26FE3749@microsoft.com... > I have downloaded the trail version of Microsoft Money essentials. I am > wondering ...

Money 2000 DLL error
I cannot view any reports because I have a MFC42.DLL error message. Can anyone help me please? The Microsoft Knowledgebase possibly can http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=317404 -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "Timmyq52" <Timmyq52@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13...

Money 2003 #26
How do I set up a Fidelity cash management account in Money. Is it cash, is it credit card, is it a stock account, is it all of the above (yes) but how do I set it up? Thnx Jerry Rehert In microsoft.public.money, <grehert@yahoo.com> wrote: >How do I set up a Fidelity cash management account in >Money. Is it cash, is it credit card, is it a stock >account, is it all of the above (yes) but how do I set it >up? Set it up as an investment account. ...

Crazy DST Outlook Problem
I hope someone can help me because this is driving me up a wall! For DST 2007 I have patched all clients(XP), servers(2003 SP1) and exchange (back end and OWA 2003 SP2). Rather than distribute the Outlook Tool for the calendars I instructed users to reschedule recurring meetings after the patch was applied. All is well with MOST users (about 245 out of 250). I have verified the patch is working on the other 5 but............. Here is the Problem: For 5 users, meetings for which they are invited, are not being scheduled at the correct time. There are 2 different scenarios that can occ...