whose company is willing to invest this company?

If you are interested in investing with our travel business, please
contact our coperate sales and marketing department. Attn: Foster
Cheung. We will send you our business plan. We can discuss our
business.

We need set up offices in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton, Calgary,
Toronto, Ottawa, and USA.

Our vision:

FlyGreatChina.com will be the leading low-fare online travel agency
that:

 People want to work with...
Customers want to fly with...
Shareholders want to invest with.
Our Plan:

We have some excellent domain names for our travel business. For
example, http://www.FlyGreatChina.com, FlyGreatChina.ca and
FlyGreatChina.net, CheckMyBooking.com, CheckMyBookings.com,
CanadaTravelService.com, FlyChinaVacations.com.

CanadaTravelService.com focus on North American Travel Market.
FlyGreatChina.com focus on ticketing from North American to China.
FlyChinaVacations.com focus on China tours market.
CheckMyBookings.com focus on customer online management for their
travel.

We need you invest money in this wonderful travel online business. We
all can make these wonderful names become famous in travel indusry.
This is also your business. Join us for a long term travel online
business.

Make it happen!

If your company or individual is interested in this business, please
contact us now. This is a long term business, NOT short term
investment. We learn from http://www.expedia.ca http://www.elong.com
etc. successful online travel business. We also can do it using our
beautiful names.

0
ericgibb (2)
4/29/2006 3:40:34 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

server 2003 64bit will not let me "run" any programs.
i can log in over terminal services, and use the machine, its file shares are still up and running, print server is still working, but i keep getting this error when i try and run any of my usual programs on the machine (internet explorer, firefox, etc), what was strange with, that i install IMAPI on the machine so i could use the windows 7 usb install tool on the machine, and after the reboot, it went nuts, wont allow me to run any program or i get the following error messages: --------------------------- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe --------------------------...

GP Project Accounting for software companies
We are considering installing GP Project accounting and I was wondering if there were any software companies that could give me feedback regarding PA and it's capabilities regarding billing and revenue recognition. Ellen, My wife is using PA successfully at her company, which happens to develop agile development project management software. Besides the usual batch issues here and there I have never heard her complain about PA not being adequate for their particular needs, but then again, it's their particular needs. If you are a partner, you could also call Sales Support and ...

Incorrect cash balance in an investment account
First off, thanks for all of the help on the Ameritrade money market issue. Cal, if you can help me with this one i'll be immensely grateful - it's the most vexing Money problem i've come across and frankly it undermines my ability to make much use of Money currently. Here's my problem: I download transactions for several RBC Dain Rauscher accounts that i have. Over time i've made a number of transfers between my various RBC accounts as well between my RBC accounts and other accounts (most notably my savings account). At various points, when i've downloaded tran...

Exchange will not send to internal SMTP server
Scenario: We have a domain named fubar.org . We have created another domain named lists.fubar.org . Our Exchange 2000 SP4 server handles email for fubar.org . A different SMTP server handles email for lists.fubar.org . Our internal DNS lists the Exchange server as the MX record for fubar.org and lists the other SMTP server as the MX record for lists.fubar.org . But when we try to send email to lists.fubar.org, we get an NDR that says: This message was rejected due to the current administrative policy by the destination server. Please retry at a later time. If that fails, contact your syst...

Need info on Microsoft CRM for Reinsurance companies
My company is a Reinsurance company that is interested in implementing MS CRM for the contacts with Insurance companies. Are there anyone who has implemented MS CRM customers/clients in the (Re)Insurance that can comment on their deployment of MS CRM can also comment on whether the solution was useful without customization or was there customization to the product. Thanks, Inala Shankar. While I have never deployed Microsoft CRM at a reinsurance comapny I have done a sales demo to a reinsurance comapny and know they had to heavily customize their existing CRM solution and would tdo the s...

One place where deleted investments still lurk
Last week I found something that may only be of interest to ppl that are extremely anal-retentive about keeping their Money files as clean as possible. Although newer versions of Money allow investments to be deleted (older versions only hid such investments) I recently found one place where deleted investments are still listed. When setting up an option using "Other" for underlying interest type, I'm given a drop-down to select the underlying interest from a list in order of creation (most such drop-downs are in alphabetical order) which lists long-dead investments that...

Will not print exactly as print prviw, skps text, prints on eithr
And it didn't show up in the body of your post either. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 15:09:01 -0800, "Susan" <Susan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Service Fee will not recognize additional revenue
I've got a service fee set to earn "when performed". The fee had previously reached 100% earning and then we had an extension. GP PA allowed me to add an amount, which was then billed, but now it will not recognize the associated revenue. The project recognizes the additional amount in the Project Amount but will not earn. Is there anyone who has encountered this before or understands what GP is thinking? Any suggestions on what I can do to work around this? Thanks for any suggestions. ...

Custom investment types
I have been waiting patiently for Money to support custom investment types (besides the stock "small cap stock", "bond", etc). I know 2006 again doesn't support this. Has anyone found a workaround that lets you group your investments in a customized way (for instance, you could group and total all your tech stocks, all your financial stocks, etc). Export to Excel and do it there? -- Michael Gordon MVP <matty_lewis@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1121879104.702245.294270@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I have been waiting patiently for Money to suppor...

Creating photo album
Hello, I'm designing a photo-album in MS Publisher that will be printed by a commercial printing-company, and I have some thoughts on how and in what format to save the document. I'm using Adobe Acrobat 6 to make a PDF out of the document. 1. The printing-company want the colors to be CMYK. Where can I make Acrobat store the colors as CMYK? In the settings on tab "Color" I have some options; in the "Color Management Policies" I can choose "Convert all colors to sRGB", but nothing like "Convert all colors to CMYK". So how can I make sure ...

Upgrade to Publisher 2002 will not open files in Publisher 98 Ve.
Have important files (in Publisher 98) going back several years that I need to access. My recent upgrade to Publisher 2002 will not allow me to open those files. Message comes up "Publisher cannot open file". Cannot do "save as" because file will not open at all! Do you have Norton? Disable "script blocking" and in Norton options, misc., disable "Office Plug-ins." If you have any other anti-virus software, disable it while you try to open the Publisher files. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://ms...

B 2.5 Unable to validate company information in your backoffice da
I am un able to REinstall BP 2.5. once I retry to install from scratch I get the following error Unable to validate company information in your backoffice data Great plains 8 with Business Portal 2.5 is it as simple of Dumping all the mbf Tables? or is there more to this. This problem may occur for one of the following reasons. 1. The wrong version numbers are listed in the system tables. 2. An orphan company exists in Microsoft Dynamics GP. Additionally, the system tables in the DYNAMICS database contain references to a company that no longer exists in Microsoft SQL Server. See belo...

When will Money for PPC support Int dates????
Only app I know that only uses US dates. VERY annoying. Even the latest (2005) still ONLY uses US dates! When? Well, given how much money Microsoft is making off of Money for PPC, I wouldn't be holding my breath. "Wayne Boxall" <boxall_W@NOSPAMyahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:OjWJ5L1AFHA.2180@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Only app I know that only uses US dates. VERY annoying. > > Even the latest (2005) still ONLY uses US dates! > > BUT how hard is it. NO other app is so date dumb. "Dick Watson" <littlegreengecko@mind-enufalready-sprin...

Is there a textbox that will work for Excel Mac?
I'm looking for a textbox that will work for the mac excel. Let me know if anyone knows. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements Anyone? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by...

Pdf'ing - hyperlinks will be lost
I'm trying to create a pdf with an excel file, but it tells me that links etc will be lost if I don't clear the print titles. The print titles is the repeating first row. This spreadsheet is simply a contact list and is more than one page, so I want to keep ththe first row as repeating on all pages. How do I work around this. It's a contact list, so I want the links to email addresses to remain as hyperlinks. Thanks. Diana Hi Diana, You could easily record a macro to turn them off File, Setup, sheet, Repeat rows at top Print as PDF to a file from the File, Print men...

Will SUMIF --ever-- work with closed workbook references?
Some of my co-workers believe beyond a reasonable doubt that they have seen formulas in their workbooks using a SUMIF work on a closed workbook, ie no #values. Is this ever possible? The only conclusion I can make is that the file's workbook option of saving external reference values was enabled, and the file was saved when all the related workbooks were open and values were actually in the cells. Is my hypothesis correct? Or, is SUMIF not so black and white? Will any function (SUMIF, COUNTIF, OFFSET, etc.) requiring a range EVER work on a closed workbook, which creates an array type ref...

OT: Willing to entertain some questions about Visual Studio C# Express?
Hello: Apologies for the off-topic post, but I was wondering if one of the regulars here who may be familiar with Visual Studio C# might be willing to correspond with me and answer a few beginner-type questions? I'm facing the possibility of needing to learn/use C# for a project of mine... but I'd like some answers before I dip my toe in the pool. Thanks... now back to your regularly scheduled Microsoft Access newsgroup.. Cheers! Fred Boer "Fred Boer" <fredboer1@NOyahooSPAM.com> wrote: >Apologies for the off-topic post, but I was wondering if one of the re...

Investment Account Cash Portion
I just opened a new brokerage account with Citibank and need to set it up in Money 2006. When I create a new investment account it automatically creates the associated cash account. The problem is that the cash account is actually an account I've had open at Citibank for years and has already be setup in Money a long time ago. How can I link an existing MS Money account as the cash account for the new investment account? Thanks, Go into the Account Settings. There is a place there to pick the cash account. IIRC, in M06 it's more obvious than in some prior versions. Pick th...

Entourage will not remember my mail password in keychain

Sample company install-main segment should be segment 2, not 1
Suggestion: MBS needs to fix the install of Fabrikam, Inc. for the sample company install on Great Plains. For years, it has made the first segment the main one, when it needs to be the second segment (Tools>Setup>Company>Account Format). ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agre...

Outlook 2003 will not automatically send/receive
I have all the settings to automatically send and receive, but I cannot send/receive without clicking on send/receive button. Configure polling for not less than 10 minutes and configure to to send immediately when connected, and include the group in the send if applicable "Don Smith" <dhsmith@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:livff3pi9utubi22bn4qkl7jsmmqu2373k@4ax.com... >I have all the settings to automatically send and receive, but I > cannot send/receive without clicking on send/receive button. ...

E-mail folders will not open when Outlook installed
After OUTLOOK 2002 was installed on my computer it would not work properly, and the following error message was received: "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The .DLL file for the information service could not be found." "MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX.DLL. Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured." See if the information in the following MSKB article helps: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];293058 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered ...

I need to get a form for "Ask the President" of the company
I have a meeting coming up where we want to send out informal forms to "Ask the President" questions without a name attached. Any ideas? Huh? "Karen Kunzelmann" <Karen Kunzelmann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:60587D4F-F8EC-47BE-BE5A-600DB33B49CB@microsoft.com... :I have a meeting coming up where we want to send out informal forms to "Ask : the President" questions without a name attached. Any ideas? ...

Delete box will not empty
I finally cleaned out about 1 1/2 years worth of old email. Ugh! There is now a huge stack in my Delete box. However, this box won't empty. I get a dialogue box that says an unknown error has occurred. Suggestions? Hello Nitmo, The options in PROBLEM ONE of the tutorial below may be able to help you delete these stuck email messages. http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html Hope this helps, Shawn nitmo;1249372 Wrote: > I finally cleaned out about 1 1/2 years worth of old email. Ugh! There > is > now a huge stack in my Delete bo...

Pocket PC will not sync
I am not able to sync Money with my Pocket PC. I have a brand new Treo 700w. I had no problem installing the Money Pocket PC. But when I run a sync it sits there for hours with a window popped up saying "Reading device databases", and it will not sync. Can anyone help? I am using Money 2006. I also face the same problem for AS 4.1 with Money 2006. May I know Microsft has come out any patch to fix this issue? "Matthew" wrote: > I am not able to sync Money with my Pocket PC. I have a brand new Treo 700w. > I had no problem installing the Money Pocket PC. >...