Web upgraded money recover

I downloaded the 60 day trial of Money 2004 6 months ago.
I then used the web upgrade to get the full license. My
hard drive crashed this week. I have backups of all my
money files. My problem is, how can I get a replacement
of my web upgrade? I already paid once, is there someone
I can call at MS to get a replacement license key, or do
I have to purchase it again?
0
ian_001 (1)
7/9/2004 3:41:49 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Search postings for newsgroup microsoft.public.money using an advanced
search at http://groups.google.com. You will find your answer there.

And next year, please just go buy the CD like us other folk.

"Ian" <ian_001@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I downloaded the 60 day trial of Money 2004 6 months ago.
> I then used the web upgrade to get the full license. My
> hard drive crashed this week. I have backups of all my
> money files. My problem is, how can I get a replacement
> of my web upgrade? I already paid once, is there someone
> I can call at MS to get a replacement license key, or do
> I have to purchase it again?

Upgrading to newest money money updates... errors..
I've been using Money 2005 for a month or so... I decided to switch which computer I use it at at home. Just yesterday I think was the last update that asked me to back up my file. Now, I've installed the program on a new computer we got and everytime it tries to download the latest money update it crashes when it goes to install it. It says I dont have access to the file or that it may be 'read only' or not enough disk space (needs 100 megs). I can use the file perfect on the orginal computer, it's not marked read only, and there's over 40GB of space available....

Changing the WHITE background color of Money
Hi, I've just installed "Money financial suite 14.0" on my WinXP Pro. Does anyone know how to change the WHITE background color to another color (gray for instance) ? White kills your eyes + the pixels of your screen. White as a background color also goes against basic ergonomics principles ! Thanks! Christian "nospam" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23OmHLJF2EHA.2708@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I've just installed "Money financial suite 14.0" on my WinXP Pro. > > Does anyone know how to change the WHITE ba...

Is Version Updated after sp-1 is updated on Money 2007
After you get the automatic software downloaded is it necessary to click onto the sp-1 to install? -- Deb No it is automatic. If I recall, after the SP1 is downloaded, you are prompted to close Money and restart it. After you restart Help > About should give you a version number ending in .1024. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Rebelleheart" <Rebelleheart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

EDB Data recover
One of our client had a very bad HDD crash. A specialized society had only recover the EDB file from our client's 5.5 server. After many try, we still could'nt access the data. Our client want to recover the data of the different mailboxes. We've installed a server with the same data but the server refuse to start. edbutil say that the database is safe. How could we recover or extract the data from the edb ? If you only have the EDB file left, you could always consider PowerControls: http://www.ontrack.co.uk/powercontrols/ -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange new...

SQL Upgrade
-- Thanks Titan ...

Paying on a credit card in Money
I have a credit card account that I added to my account list and I pay it from another account in Money. Do I treat it as a transfer or do I treat it as a loan payment? In microsoft.public.money, Hugh Veal wrote: >I have a credit card account that I added to my account list and I pay it >from another account in Money. Do I treat it as a transfer or do I treat it >as a loan payment? Not a loan payment. When you first process the first transaction of the credit card payment, set the category as a transfer to the other ( credit card or bank account), or use the equivalent &qu...

Updating Money Deluxe 2007 question
Will Microsoft keep the Money updates available permanently, as they do with updates for old operating systems like Windows 98? The reason I ask is that, at least in my experience, Money updates have never been a manually downloadable file, but rather once you install the program, Money calls out on the Internet and looks for updates. If Microsoft doesn't keep the updates online, is there any way to download the update files now for permanent keeping? I did a test. I installed Money 2007 Deluxe on my Virtual PC. As soon as I went into the program after installation, it updated ...

Sync Problem MS Money --> PocketPC
Hi, When MS Money for PocketPC on my new Dell Axim x50v tries to sync with my Money-file on the desktop PC (MS Money De Luxe 2004), Active Sync asks for a password. But when I write the password (plain letters) I use when I open MS Money on the desktop, Active Sync tells me that it isn't correct! Strange ... Any clues?? Thanks in advance, Peter from Sweden Does your PDA use a password (after X minutes)? It's that password vs. your MSN passport. "Peter Fowelin" <PeterFowelin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74B36003-C10F-4751-A981-E925F0931...

Mircosoft Money 2003 Deluxe share update
> Hi , > > I have Mircosoft Money 2003 Deluxe which I use mainly to record shares > trades in the Portfolio area. I am wondering if someone could explain me the > process to update my shares prices. i understand there is a manual way of > doing that but I would prefer having it done automatically. > > Cheers Versions that still have "online services" use Internet Update to get stock quotes for investments defined with symbols that are available online. Your version may be too old to still qualify for online services. "fab" <fab@discussio...

Publishing sites to the web
My Publisher doesn't have "publish to web" as an option under the File menu as it should. How do I fix this?? "Dianimal" wrote: > My Publisher doesn't have "publish to web" as an option under the File menu > as it should. How do I fix this?? Have you fully expanded the 'file ' drop down menu. Assuming that there is also 'Convert to Web Page' it should be there. It appears that you are on the beginning of the learning curve. MS Publisher is a desktop publishing program. MS FrontPage is a web authoring tool. Use the right t...

Question about restarting money
It has been over a year since I have updated my money account. I am ready to start again, but don't know the best way to start over. Do I just start a new account or try to update the old one in some way? any advice will be appreciated Grace Unless you want to input a year's worth of transactions the easiest way is to create a new file. File > New -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Grace" <grace_33322@yahoo.com> wrote ...

Columns in Money 2004
Is there any way to change the default columns in the register view ? I really dont want the flagged column, and would like to include a column for categories. Is it possible to do this ? In microsoft.public.money, VerticalCobra wrote: >Is there any way to change the default columns in the register view ? I >really dont want the flagged column, and would like to include a column for >categories. Is it possible to do this ? No. Try Ctrl+T to toggle to multi-line display and back. ...

Money 2001 and Vista
I am running Money 2001 on my desktop with ME - just got new laptop with Vista - does Money 2001 work with Vista. If it does and I install Money 2001 on the Vista system - - what file(s) do i have to copy from the old machine to the new one? In microsoft.public.money, 4Callanans wrote: >I am running Money 2001 on my desktop with ME - just got new laptop with >Vista - does Money 2001 work with Vista. If it does and I install Money 2001 >on the Vista system - - what file(s) do i have to copy from the old machine >to the new one? You can try it if you have the install disk....

Disable Recovered Mail function
How do I disable the Recovered Message function? I have tried most of the fixes suggested in other threads, but it keeps coming back each time I open WinMail. Easiest fix for that: Upgrade to Windows Live Mail: http://download.live.com/wlmail=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Trw6142" <Trw6142@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:1845A3B6-A9F4-45BC-BADF-A04A2F2CF03F@microsoft.com... > How do I disable the Recovered Message function? I have tried most of = the...

Money 03 on same computer with Money04?
I have been using Money 03 Deluxe on my Laptop computer. I just purchased a new desktop computer that has Money 04 Standard preinstalled. I would like to continue using M03 Deluxe on both computers. I wonder if I can install from my Money 03 Deluxe CD onto my new desktop and use it instead of using the preinstalled M04 Standard? That way I can just use the same file on both computers by transferring the file from my Laptop when I return from a trip. Would I just install into a different folder? I suppose I could uninstall M04 from the new computer by using add-remove process but I do not have...

Money 2005 Update #4
Hello, I have a money 2005 standard edition, how i can download the update for this program to install in a computer that don't have access to the internet? Thanks. You can't. Microsoft only makes Money updates available via the program's web installer. Perhaps this is because a Money installation not connected to the Internet doesn't meet Microsoft's ad delivery objectives? "jmcs" <jcw2000@intelnet.net.gt> wrote in message news:%23I0hS%23hbGHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I have a money 2005 standard edition, how i can download the upda...

Missing Checks in Reconcilation after upgrade to GP 10
Recently we have upgraded to GP 10. Today we went to reconcile the bank and there are no outstanding checks available to clear prior to 10/14/2009, which is the date of the first check run after the upgrade. You can review the outstanding list through a smart list so I know they are in the database. How come the outstanding checks prior to the upgrade are not showing up in the reconciliation module? Do we have a new set-up option with GP10 we don't know about? ...

Dynamics GP 9 Order Creation via Web Services
I am creating a new Sales Order via GP 9 Web Services' CreateSalesOrder() call, which does not return the Id of the newly-created order. What is the easiest way to retrieve the order I just created with this call? Thanks, Jess Chadwick You can use the GetSalesOrderList operation and restrict the criteria using the date that you created the slaes order. This will give you a list that you can loop over until you find the one that you want. You can also provide the number that you want the system to use for the sales order, that way you know ahead of time what the number is. -- ...

Powers down while using Money
My PC will spontaneously and quickly power down while I am working in Money or while it is just up on the screen. No ill effects upon powering back up. That's nice. "BOb" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:194f01c3e071$a38255e0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > My PC will spontaneously and quickly power down while I am > working in Money or while it is just up on the screen. No > ill effects upon powering back up. Wasn't that one of the viruses that were floating around about 6 months ago? Have you done a full scan lately? -- Regards Bob...

money for pocket pc #6
Why doesn't my password for money 2006 window xp password work for my money for pocket pc 2006? It seems anyone can access money on my pockey pc without the password. On older versions (2002) it would prompt for a password. If I enter a new password in pocket pc money it will not work either. Any ideas? ...

How to handle US Savings Bonds in MS Money?
Hello, I recently purchased some I Series US Savings Bonds. What is the best way to account for them within MS Money 2005? I have a couple of them in different denominations. Should I track them by serial number and list them individually? Should I lump them together? How can you account for accrued interest over time? Thanks. I'm new to adding the US Savings Bond elements to my portfolio so your help and guidance is appreciated! Matt See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=42. "Matt" <matt@matt.com> wrote in message news:vaednR0Jb4wvaufeRVn-gg@comcast.com.....

Money onliine services & Money vs Quickbooks
Hi everyone. I'm new to the group. Just found you searching for some answers! I have two questions that maybe someone can help with. I was using Money Deluxe 04 and really liked it. Downloading transactions made life so much easier. But then came Money 05. I don't know what they did( I don't think they know either) but for some reason you couldn't create online services with Amex without adding a third account that was the sum total of the regular account and the sign and travel, so needless to say numbers were all wrong. Then they promised me that the problem was fixed. They d...

Upgrading from Office X Service Pack 1
Hello I purchased Office X (Student and Teacher Edition) today. Applications installed OK, but upgrade to 10.1.2 from Service Pack 1 fails. At the first attempt I get "This updater could not find Office v.X or you have clicked cancel......" I then remove the MS Component Plugin file. The installer finds the directory but returns the message "An error prevented the update from completing. 11002:2,-14" I have tried all the recommended trouble shooting techniques including - reboot my Mac (!), switch virus checker off, shut down all other applications, I've even tried r...

Recovering macros
Hi all I need to recover some complex macros developed in a damaged workbook. Is it possible? Thanks a lot -- LUIS ANTONIO MEDINA - C.P.T. MENUFazt - El Men� de Excel genial Configure Botones, Citas, Contactos, Corre electr�nico Obs�rvelo y desc�rguelo: http://www11.brinkster.com/LUISM0/ http://i.1asphost.com/luism0/ http://www.websamba.com/luism Email: luismedina@cable.net.co - luism0@yahoo.es You might be able to recover more by using another program--both xl2002 and OpenOffice have better reputations for opening files that earlier versions of excel couldn't. (http://www.openo...

Investment Summary Problem in "My Money"
I know this is more of an annoyance than a major problem but - The main page of Money Plus (and the versions before it) show an "Investment Summary". This should only show securities that you actually own along with "Last" (price) and "Change". I have just sold a number of funds and now have quantities of 0 for them in their respective accounts. Most cleared off "Investment Summary". However 2 are still there even though they are verifiably no longer owned. I remember running into this before and believe that it somehow is a rounding error somewh...