Wanted---young energetic home based marketing manager.Earn unlimited from your home

GMax management is a company based on Marketing Mangement.now there are

more than  6 million member over the world  who are  taking the service

of sell and purchase of 900 different companies
wanted some young energetic marketing manager who can join us any where

from the globe and can earn a lot by doing 2 hours a day ...
Job responsibility: to enlist product and company in your locality
with price list you have to grow personal relation on behalf of  GMax
management with the company.

Earn 1% in the deal
we sell for you......you place only the product.

For more ....interested are requested to appy with their detail

0
gmaxmgt (3)
9/19/2005 6:41:23 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Resource Pool Sharer Files Management Improvement Suggestions
I'd like to recommend to Microsoft that they make the Sharing links to a resource pool in Project 2007 or 2010 easier to manage. For one, since many organizations have multiple directory structures on their network, an adjustable window size in the Share Resources window would enable users to see all of the file details they need. Another suggestion would be to enable sorting of the sharer files within the Share Resources window. Managing a large portfolio of sharer files would be much more efficient if one could more easily find the sharer file without having to scrol...

Assistance with Integration Manager
Am looking for assistance in fine tuning a Integration for RM cash receipts. Would someone familiar with this contact me at gailr@southerntitle.com Gail, Where are you located? You might contact Integrated Business Group in Orlando FL. Ask for Chris and tell him I suggested you call. Their number is 407-677-0370 -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Gail Richner" wrote: > Am looking for assistance in fine tuning a Inte...

Time Based Calculations
-- Sanjay Jain Gurgaon Haryana India Try Chip's page at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datetime.htm#AddingTimes -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Please respond in thread xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "jain_sanju" <jain_sanju@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:CE322259-89C9-4D71-865D-A07B24F0DDF2@microsoft.com... Re: Time Based Calculations > > -- > Sanjay Jain > Gurgaon > Haryana > India That's not a whole lot to go on but if the times are entered as XL times then mulitply the times by 24 to turn them into numbers that can be used in calc...

Role Home Page
How can I show my users upcoming appointments that are held in a Public Calendar? My initial thought is that this would be a part of the Role Homepage, and the Public Folder shown would be different for different roles. But I don't see a way to do show a public folder at all. Thanks in advance Douglas Genne ...

Can I view CURRENT Balances rather than ENDING Balances on Home Pa
I project my income and expenses in Money 2004 to by entering estimated values for planned income and expenses for the next year or so. Anytime I see a red running balance in the coming months, I know I need to plan to shift some funds to cover it. This works out fine for me, except I would rather see my CURRENT (real) account balance associated with my favorite accounts on the Home Page instead of the ENDING (estimated) account balance that now shows by default. Any suggestions? Thank you ... My suggestions may be complicated from where you are. I use scheduled bills and deposits and ...

Retained Earnings posting issue
We have a customer who closed their fiscal year as of Sep. 30, 2008. They made some adjusting journal entries over the weekend and posted the batch. While attempting to reuse the same batch ID for additional entries, they found that one entry from the previous posting was still in the batch and the batch was in Batch Recovery. The edit list showed the error message that the Retained Earnings account was not a Balance Sheet account. We found that the RE account had been changed in GL setup. The problem is that of the six entries in this batch, 4 should not have posted due to this err...

Running Money 97 on XP Home
Tried to load Money 97 onto new computer using XP Home and it won't work. Does anybody know the fix for the problem or do I have to update to later version. Thanks I've had 97 running on XP. What error do you get? If you get an error that it only runs on Windows 98 or something like that, just ignore and install anyway and it should work. "Peter Taylor" <alseason@ozconnect.net> wrote in message news:061a01c3912e$bcf26070$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Tried to load Money 97 onto new computer using XP Home and > it won't work. Does anybody know the fix for the pro...

Here is the requirement for SAP HCM Performance Management which is in CA
Hi, Hope you are doing well. SAP HCM Performance Management Number of Positions: 2 Start: ASAP (Flexible) Location: Near Los Angeles, CA Rate:. Open+ expenses Performance Management consultant for HCM implementation with at least 2 full cycle HCM implementations as Performance Management lead. =B7Ability to guide the customer to align diverse existing business processes with SAP standard functionality, Since the project is in mid Blueprint phase, this resource will need to quickly understand the information documented from the Business Process workshops and finalize the Blueprint sol...

Create user with Department and Manager from AD(Active Directory)
Is it posible to get Deparment and Manager from AD, when a user is created? It works with e-mail and some other basic fields. /Morten Lyhr ...

Creating a template but the fields I want to add is not there.
The template that I need to create will require data from Entity A and Entity B. I can only select one entity when I create a table. Is there a way I can create a template gathering data from Entity A and Entity B? Can someone please help me? Thank you. Hi Mike, You can select data from another entity if the original source entity has a parent relationship to that entity such that a child record has a single parent record to pull fields from. So a Template regarding the 'Contact' entity would be able to use fields from the 'Company' entity due to the 'parentcus...

Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://dailyupdatesonly.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ...

I'm stuck in getting Office contact data base to connect with Off.
I'm stuck in getting my Office contact data base to mail merge t with Office Word to print mailing labels For an overview of these functions take a look here: http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/printlabel.htm http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/mailmerge.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "W. "Dee"" <WDee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42E06E19-B075-4AAE-AE1B-0B50C396849A@microsoft.com... > I'm stuck in getting my Office contact data base to mail merge t with > Office > Word to print mailing labels ...

What is a folder home page?
Why would I want one and how do I make one? It's an html page - you can use any web url if you want or create a custom one with links and info you want - see www.digidashlive.com for some samples. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "Bill M...

SFO doesn't work after installed. [Home] is blank.
After installed SFO, it doesn't sync with server, when I check the propotity->home, it shows blank. I copy my colleague's URL, which is http://localhost:2525/..... but it still doesn't work; I uninstall/reinstall, but it still doesn't work. Any ideas? Cheers, Jim Hi Have you uninstalled /reinstall the local database as well? Remember to delete the database files before you reinstall. Jacob Mondrup IT Manager, Cultivator Denmark. "CEO" <ceo_uk@msn.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:636D08B7-3814-4F59-AD36-3A98712519B9@microsoft.com... > After instal...

Question about (gains/losses) in the Portfolio Manager
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C592D6.C3A0A930 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable On July 17, I bought 0.3808 shares of Vanguard Viper at 120.79. As of = today, the stock prices is 122.01 yet under the gain column it lists = (3.54). How is this possible? Am I just to knew to the stock market, = that I am not understanding some principal? By my calculation, my stock = purchase gain should be should be .46 cents. Thanks in Advance. =20 --=20 Denny Browne ------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C5...

Mailbox Manager question
We have created a policy that went through "Deleted Items" and "Junk E-mail" folders. We used the "move to system cleanup folders" option. The deleted items were actually deleted. But the junk e-mail was just moved to under the "system cleanup" folder area. I guess our question is, How do we clean up the "system cleanup" folder area? Do we include this in our policy and just use "Moved to delete items folder" option? Will Mailbox manager be able to see the subfolder within the system cleanup folder? What is our best op...

Procedures working from Management Studio but not from Access 2003
Dear colleagues, currently I face the following problem. My client application is programmed in MS Access 2003 and my DB resides on MS SQL Server 2005. In my DB, I have programmed a stored procedure which runs about 8 minutes. This sp is called from the client application via pass- through query. This mechanism worked perfectly about 1 year but suddenly ("overnight") the problem occured. When the sp is called from Management Studio it works perfectly but when it is called from Access it throws the error 3146: "ODBC - call failed" after 62-70 seconds from the initiation. Un...

Mailbox Manager receives MAPI logon failure
I am nearly done migrating from a single Exchange 5.5 server to an Exchange 2003 cluster, an Exchange 2003 Frontend Server, and another server (for now) running the AD Connector. I just attempted to turn on Mailbox Manager to operate against a single mailbox that resides in the cluster and it is logging errors every 15 minutes during the time it is scheduled to run. Here are the errors: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: MAPI Session Event ID: 9175 Date: 4/3/2005 Time: 4:52:39 PM User: N/A Computer: EX03-CN1 Description: The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore'...

Conditional Formula based on system date?
Could someone please tell me how to construct a conditional formula based on date or on your computer's system date? Is this even considered a conditional formula? I would like to program a function that enters a certain value if the date (either based on an updated cell date entry or on system date) is within one range, another value if the date is within another range, etc. I really have no experience with this type of formula. Thank you. Hi try something like =IF(A1<TODAY(),"A1 is older than today","") -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Newbi...

Can't load Office:mac 2008 Home & Student Edition
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) The docking bar shows all 4 applications but whenever I open Word, Excel, etc. I get the following message less than a second after opening "Microsoft has encountered a problem and needs to close" When checking for details I get these messages: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Application LCID: 1033 Extra app info. Reg: er Loc=0x0409 Also, when I attempted to install the most recent update I got the following message: "You cannot install office 2008 12.1.9 update on this volume. A version of the software required to install...

Automatically update based on the recipient policy did not work
Dear all, How can I check if the automatically update based on the recipient policy did not work? The exchange server is in HK, and the reginal site would like to install ESM to creat the mail account by using HK exchange server and store. However the account can be successfully, but it cannot update the address based on the recipient policy in active directory user and computer snap-in. What can I check for? Thanks Hi, This might help: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;288807 Leif "Howard" <Howard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Populate field based on data returned from Control query
Need some assistance on this one - I have a form that requires either a manually entered ID number or to generate one sequentially. I already have the SQL written to manually increment the ID numbers, but am drawing a blank as to how to get the control to populate the field. For example, a person needs to be entered into the system and they have an existing university-issued ID number. The form allows manual entry of any ID. The functionality required is for the user to click a control (button) that grabs the next available ID from a table (it's actually a single row/column table that the...

New MS office Outlook does not work "Managed MAPI Service Unknow.
I purchased a new licensed MS Office software pack when I purchased my new computer. Installed on new computer, which had a defect. Mfgr. replaced the computer and I reinstalled MS Office. Outlook does not work. "Managed MAPI - unknown error" message. Any suggestions? For troubleshooting startup issues see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntstart.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "John Brown" <John Brown@...

I want to receive mail for different accounts in different folder.
My family each has their own email account. I've created folders for each of us, but when either of us receives mail it all goes into one folder. When I update the account in tools and change the delivery location, it changes each account to the same location. Can we each receive our mail in our respective folders, or do they always have to go to the same folder? You can either use profiles or use rules. However, without knowing what software you are using, providing an answer is impossible. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion i...

Excel using =RC[-1] format and I don't want it
On this machine only, Excel will use the format =RC[-1] when I am entering a formula on the command line by hand and click on a cell to reference it in the formula. I don't know how this got on but I would like it to go off. On my other machines, it does the old familiar A1:B2 style of cell reference. I can't even search for how to fix it since I can't determine what this is called so I can turn it off. The only reference I have seen is a button that is only effective for macro creating and I am not creating a macro, just a formula, interactively, in the cell. How ...