want to turn 10 into 30.000 in 3 weeks ?

Okay, before you ignore this message and move on to the next let me tell you
that this is NOT A SCAM. This is a tried and true easy to do home based
system that practically anybody can use to start making money immediately.

With only $10 you can start making money in as little as 2-3 days. All of
the information can be found at:

www.freewebs.com/jeffmarling

Take a look at what I'm offering. It's so simple it should be illegal! BUT
IT'S NOT! This type of system has been in place for decades however my
program offers you a much faster and easier way than past programs requiring
you to mail things, find mailing lists etc. All of your contacts are
provided for you! Simply get online one or two hours a day, email everybody
you know and post the message and YOU WILL SEE RESULTS!

I too was skeptical at first and then I met somebody who turned me on to the
program. She had been doing it for only two weeks and was earning $60 a day
with little to no effort! Think about what a few hours a day could do! Even
if you were only earning $200 a day wouldn't that be better than nothing?!
Most people could quit their job with that!

So, please take a look at this simple program and give it a shot. Afterall
it's only $10!!! If you have any questions please ask! Thank you and good
luck!

Sincerely,

Jeff Marling

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Wireless Access 08-18-10
I have a laptop running Windows XP and I use a different program to handle my wireless connection than the one included with Windows. I have a signal to connect to the internet on my program, nonetheless still cannot connect to the internet. "Scarface" <fichado@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uy##ilvPLHA.2100@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I have a laptop running Windows XP and I use a different program to handle > my wireless connection than the one included with Windows. I have a > signal > to connect to the internet on my program, nonetheless s...

I have Excel 2003 and want to open an old WB2 file How do i do it

hallo 10-16-07
test On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 19:02:02 +0200, "Benk,Denise" <HannahDenise@web.de> wrote: >test If you're looking for a chat room, this isn't one. If you're testing newsgroup access, please use microsoft.public.test. If you have a question about a Microsoft Access database, feel free to ask it! John W. Vinson [MVP] Isn't it hello?? Take a look to this website! http://www.aveit.it New italian musical label! Il 16-10-2007 21:29, nell'articolo o74ah3hos2l386lafppmgi2lg2kpe2opek@4ax.com, "John W. Vinson" <jvinson@STOP_SPAM.Wys...

>>>TODAY: Customer Live Chat on Report Customization 10:00am PST<<
>>>TODAY: Customer Live Chat on Report Customization 10:00am PST<<< Live Chat topic: Report Customization Sign-up: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/default.mspx Having issues with current reports? Want to learn how to create your own reports that are specific to your business. Chat with Retail Management Report feature experts to help you create and edit reports specific for your retail business. View the reports Library: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/reportslibrary/rms_reportslibrary.htm Need more information? Visit the Mic...

Receipt templates #3
I am looking for a template for a customer that does not display the item code, has a full description and the quantity purchased. I have played around with editing the default receipt in RMS but have been unable to get it the way I would like. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. ...

space #3
Hi First Name are typed in column A. However, these names are not straight in column. Ex: Huong Phuong Hiep Long Diep Hong. I think there is spaces before them (Phuong, Long, Diep...) Please show me to take a space out. Thank you Loi to remove the space-padding around strings use the trim function. if A1 has a space-padded string, in B1 enter =trim(A1) -- icestationzbr ----------------------------------------------------------------------- icestationzbra's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=458 View this thread: ht...

Rounding Problem #3
This is a typical problem where I have a column of numbers that when rounded, do not total to what you see on the screen. Rather than using the precision as displayed option in Excel, I would like to use a formula that uses the ROUND function that rounds each cell prior to summing. Is there a function or formula that would replace =(ROUND(A1,0))+(ROUND(A2,0))+(ROUND(A3,))...etc? I have tried ROUND(SUM(A1:A20),0) but this rounds after the cells have been summed. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance =SUM(ROUND(A1:A20,) entered with ctrl + shift & enter Regards, Peo Sjoblom "johnson...

SMTP Errors #3
My front end exchange server has been logging SMTP related errors for some time now and the source remains elusive. Event ID 7004 & 7010 are logging every couple of minutes. Event ID 7004: This is an SMTP protocol error log for virtual server ID 1, connection #15795. The remote host "Syntactically", responded to the SMTP command "helo" with "501 Syntactically invalid HELO argument(s) ". The full command sent was "HELO wwu_femail.williamwoods.local ". This will probably cause the connection to fail. Event ID: 2013 (SMTP could not connect ...

DST Patch for CRM 3.0
Is there a separate DST patch required for CRM 3.0? thanks Yes, it is available on Partnersource. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?amp;displaylang=en&familyid=8A7319E6-5B86-4E7A-9BE1-763F2072BE21&displaylang=en "axmann" wrote: > Is there a separate DST patch required for CRM 3.0? > > thanks ...

Pick list #3
The content of a cell can be copy into a cell containing a pick list in a Password protected sheet; That shouldn't be; how can i prevent that? Antonio, If the sheet is protected (Tools - Protection - Protect sheet), then Pick from list should be greyed in the right-click menu. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Antonio Guillen" <Antonio Guillen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90637B01-A9CC-4A0C-A820-090553B4ECA7@microsoft.com... > The content of a cell can be copy into a cell...

cant receive emails #3
I set up my account and the test page sent but when it comes to receiving emails i dont get them...and my log in doesnt seem to work when it asks me to. How can I fix it? Do you get an error when you try to receive? "Michie_88" <Michie_88@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0FE01A40-CDDE-4F03-A36C-966664EAEFE4@microsoft.com... >I set up my account and the test page sent but when it comes to receiving > emails i dont get them...and my log in doesnt seem to work when it asks me > to. How can I fix it? ...

How to change CRM 3.0 License Key?
Try to update from CRM3.0 90 days trial version, how to do that? ------=_NextPart_0001_2B59A9B5 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit To update the 90 day Trial License to a Production license you will want to go to Deployment Manager (typically under Start - Programs - Microsoft CRM - Deployment Manager). Once in Deployment Manager expand License Manager from the left hand navigation pane and you should see the existing Trial License in the right hand pane. Right click on that Trial License and choose Upgrade Licenses. This will allow you to upgrade a CRM SBE T...

excel -10 sections
I have a 10 section worksheet that I need to have a footer that says Section # page # on each page for printing the whole worksheet. eg Section 1 Page 10 would the page 10 of the whole worksheet: Section 3 Page 59 would be page 59 of the whole worksheet I've used a macro to do this in WORD, but haven't ever tried it in EXCEL. I'm guessing it would need a macro though. "Maggie" wrote: > I have a 10 section worksheet that I need to have a footer that says Section > # page # on each page for printing the whole worksheet. > eg Section 1 Page 10 would the pag...

windows movie maker 03-14-10
SIR,I AM HAVING VISTA,MOVIE MAKER VERSION 6 I COULDNT ADD AUDIO IN PROJECT PL GUIDE HOW TO ADD AUDIO IN VEDIO FILE SELVA ASSAM INDIA You'll have to do your own research into Movie Maker yourself as this is the Widows Update Newsgroup. Start here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-AU/windows-vista/Getting-started-with-Windows-Movie-Maker -- Disclaimer: The information has been posted "as is" with no warranties or guarantees and doesn''t give any rights. "SELVA" wrote: > SIR,I AM HAVING VISTA,MOVIE MAKER VERSION 6 I COULDNT ADD AUDI...

Visual Studio Tools #3
We seem to be getting some unpredictable results at install time when our dll is loaded to the addins folder and GP is started. We are using the app.dyn.dll that the sdk installed, it seems to be a different version than what is installed when the tollkit is loaded on the customer system. We get one error at times stating that the dyn.dll does not match what was used during our build. And at other times we get an error stating some help window is missing. We have tried taking the dll from the sdk load, and from the toolkit load to do our builds, but get varying results on different s...

DebugBreak Vs __asm { int 3 }
Hi, DebugBreak is not breaking were it should. I found __asm {int 3} in the internet and tried it, and that does work (it breaks on the line of code I write it). I looked in assert.h, and it seems that __asm {int 3} is used for x86, but something else of 64-bit--something like __break, which I do not know what this does. Questions: First, is there a way to make DebugBreak work better? Second, if not I will use __asm {int 3}, but I would like it to work on 64-bit windows as well. What do I need to do? Can someone explain __break? What is an intrinsic function? Thanks. I just ...

My POP 3 email account settings are posessed!
Okay guys...I have a wierd problem that I hope someone can help me with... When I go to Tools, Email Accounts, and set up my POP account information, in the incoming mail server, I type my incoming mail server.... mydomain.com Under Login information I type in my Username and Password. All is well until I reboot my computer. Upon reboot, I get the message below.... Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x80042108) : 'Outlook is unable to connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet...

send/receive problem #10
I posted this and did not see it appear, so am trying again. Apologies if it ends up on the list twice. I'm having a problem with Outlook XP, 2002 edition running on a new HP Pavilion with broadband access through our cable company. We've checked the cable company and the problem does not lie there. When I hit send/receive, sometimes everything is sent fine. But then - especially during a reply - the status will show 100% complete although it is still processing. Then it will try processing again and say 66%, then 33% and so on. The only way to send the message at this poi...

CRM 3.0 Titles gone from Notes
We recently upgraded to 3.0 and have found that the new Notes listings in Accounts, Cases, etc. has removed the title of each note from the initial view. I see that the title is there if an individual note is opened up, however we would like to see it on the quick view page. We have standardized notes set up which makes it easy for our techs to put information in the same place each time for each customer. We would like for them to be able to make adjustments to any note without having to directly open each one to find out where the info goes first. Any help would be greatly appreciated! ...

contact list #10
I exported contact list from Outlook Express to Outlook. The e-mail address shows as the contact name. How do I change to show the exact e-mail address?? What versions of the respective products? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After scratching one's head, ElkGroveKnez <elkgroveknez@comcast.net> asked this group: | I exported contact list from Outlook Express to Outlook. The e-mail | address s...

Moving CRM 3.0 Server across Domain
Hi all, I want to move my CRM 3.0 Server Database from one domain to another domain. Is it possible? and any suggested activity flow? Thanks in advance, Yes. There is a Redeployment Tool on the server CD that is used for this. Basic steps are to do a SQL Backup/Restore, run the Redeployment wizard to sync the AD objects and then install CRM. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "mani" <mani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05D409F9-52EC-43C3-BF5A-DE108143573E@microsoft.com... Hi all, I want to move my CRM 3.0 Server Database from one domain to anoth...

i want to add another e-mail to outlook
how to have new e-mails to my outlook "ahmed" <ahmed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE7F24DC-9F9F-48CD-BB3E-B6B808387C1D@microsoft.com... > how to have new e-mails to my outlook > <sigh> Eh? ahmed Very hard to understand your question. Can you describe exactly what you = want to achieve As an example. =20 (1)Set up another email account besides the one you already have (2) Set up your email account (3) etc,etc, etc --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be ac...

send/receive 01-19-10
Suddenly, when I click send/receive, I am told, "operation failed" How can i fix this? Go back to just before "suddenly." Surely you have more of a clue than that. If not, how could we? You were there. We weren't. Here's some help on how to use a newsgroup: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375 -- Russ Valentine "Bruce W A" <Bruce W A@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7792090-0960-4EC3-94FD-AE74CA4E56EC@microsoft.com... > Suddenly, when I click send/receive, I am told, "operation failed" How > can...

Turning off Microsoft Word Tracking Changes
Is there a way to turn off Microsoft Word Tracking Changes Option. We do not want any of our users to turn this feature on. Thanks ...

Calendar Template with week numbers
Hi I am looking for a calendar template that has a column with week numbers. It should also include the dates associated with that week in the other columns. Thanks Deej -- Deej, Start from A2, with the numbers 1, 2, etc downwards, until 53. Start from B1, with the numbers 1-7 to the right. These stand for Sunday through Saturday. In B2 use the formula: =DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),1,($A2-1)*7+B$1)-WEEKDAY(DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),1,1),1)+1 This will work for the current year. If you need other years, enter the year in a separate cell, e.g K1, and substitute $K$1 for the expression YEAR(TODAY()) where...