Want to Buy MS Money Plus Deluxe, yes Money 2008 (US)

Hi all, I have downloaded the 60day trial version of Money 2008 (US). And I'd
like to buy the full version BY ALL MEANS.

Nevermind, I live in Germany and I'm not a US Citizen. Don't want to know,
if there is a German version.

I want the US version because I need it in English. Nevermind, I'm aware of
what I'll be missing (No online banking. No support that comes with the
license; Tax and capital gains advice won't be useful to me as a non-US
Resident).

Why can't I purchase it all the same? I have tried here:
http://www.microsoft.com/money/order.aspx

Anyone?

--
Daniel Kutchin
0

"Bob Peel,MVP" wrote:

> See http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/535.aspx

Nice! It helped!

--
Daniel Kutchin

0
dkutchin (8)

Calendar 2008 version
I am having real problems with my Entourage calendar, all new meetings I enter seem to disappear? I upgraded from 2004 - 2008 around 2 months ago and although there were a few glitches importing data at first, I had no problems entering diary appointments. All the dates I imported are still present, it is just the new ones I enter?? I have been using Entourage for years and never had this problem before..... help!! wendy9479 wrote: > I am having real problems with my Entourage calendar, all new meetings I > enter seem to disappear? I upgraded from 2004 - 2008 around 2 month...

WHERE CAN YOU BUY MONEY 2007?
I have not seen any ads for Money 2007 yet. I know you can download from Microsoft directly OR buy it via Amazon.com, but is there any brick & mortar physical store that is CURRENTLY selling it in the northeast? In the past couple of years COSTCO has had it available at the same time it was introduced, but it appears that THIS year Microsoft's marketing plan is to offer it first via the internet and online stores and then open it to stores like Best Buy, Staples, Cuircut City, etc. What are your experiences in your area? Thanks. Steve Didn't find it at Sam's Club last evening...

Print Checks from Money?
I downloaded the trial for Money Essentials and I can't find out how to print a check. Does Money Essentials allow check printing? If not, do any of the current Money versions provied the ability to print a check? Thanks M+ Deluxe allows this. Money Essentials (MEss) probably doesn't. The target audience for MEss is people who just want a consolidated view of their online account activity information except with Microsoft's ads instead of their various financial institutions' ads. It's not quite designed for purely "read only" users, but close. "Joh...

import quicken 2005 into money 2005 trial?
folks, i get the same message i see many posting here - money tells me it can't find all the quicken files even tho i know they are ok. it sounds like this is fixed with an update to m05 but of course not in the trial version. i'm not going to buy this without testing it first; is there any way i can get a fixed version of the trial, or can an mvp let me know how i can get around this? m05 is looking good but i'm not converting unless i know the conversion will work!!! You have never been able to use same year files from Quicken. It is because the two products are releas...

Sharing a money file on a server
Money 2004.... I have my Money file on a shared folder on a server. I have two client computers that I wish to be able to access this file from. I have Money 2004 installed on both clients. The trouble seams to be that if one computer is running the Money fike is locked even if Money 2004 is not running on that computer. Thus the second computer cannot acces the file. Is there a fix for this? Thanks Kevin Maybe. You're lucky you haven't corrupted the file outright. Money was not designed for simultaneous access to the data file from two apps. It can get ugly. Consider yoursel...

Can saved MS publisher documents be password protected and how?
Hello, I'd like to make some confidential Publisher documents password protected - so that only I can open them. Can this be done and if so, how? I can not find any info on this in the online or program help options. Cheers There are several programs that can password protect files and even folders; one I've used is EasyFP. A nice feature with Easy FP is a file can not be deleted from your hard drive without the password; a little extra protection. EasyFP http://www.easyfp.com/ or you can do a google search for file encryption for other programs. -- Don - Publisher 2000...

SBS 2008 AV
Hi Guys, Any recommendations on AV for SBS 2008? Many Thanks Boy this topic has been covered once a week for the what last 2 months? Here is a post I just made a week ago ---------------------------------- Although Some are not liking Trend WFBS 6.0 Advanced because of the SMARTScan and other issues I still Like it. (I disable SmartScan and Go to Conventional, I also do not use the Browser toolbar.) However that being said I still love it because of all it's features and ease of installation and configuration settings done with a web admin console. Trend WFBS 6...

Cleaning all data from Money 2002
I want to "start over" using Money 2002 or clean all the data infomration from Money. I tried uninstalling it and then reinstalling it but all the old data is "saved" and reloads. How can I completely remove all the data that was previously installed so I can make a fresh start using Money 2002? The data is held in typically My Money.mny. Anyway look for a file *.mny and delete it. Alternatively to keep it for reference, rename the *.mny file and in Money use File > New. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support....

Deleting online money information?
I am new to ms money 2005 and after installing it I made a bunch of errors.it is way to difficult trying reconcile and fix the problems. I uninstalled the program and reinstalled, but everytime I go to setup after the new install all my old info gets downloaded from the ms money website and puts me back to square one. I don't want to start a whole new account. I rather just delete this one and start fresh. I went to the money home page but I don't see anywhere you can access your personal info. That is kind scary to think that they can store all your personal data and you can...

Microsoft Money 2002 #8
I use Quicken but played with this new money 2002 on my new computor. My bank sight loaded good into my Quicken unitll i played with Money. Now I cant download into my Quicken, it grabs my bank download into money and askes if I want to open money. No menue comes up to give me a choice of where to down load into (money or Quicken) I tried to deleit that bank but no help. Help Please I have an Emachines computor with xp My E-mail adress: Dwuer(removethis)@hotmail.com Money has grabbed the association for QIF file types. You need to go into My Computer > Tools > Folder Options...

Pivot Table -Want to display field rather than preform claculation in Data box
Is there a way in a pivot table to simply display a value of a field in the Data box rather than perform a calculation on that value. I don't want to count it, sum it. I just want it displayed. Thanks! Hi if you only have one filed for a row/column item SUM would display that value. So I'm not sure what you're exactly trying to do. A pivot table is used for the aggregation of values -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Vincent wrote: > Is there a way in a pivot table to simply display a value of a field > in the Data box rather than perform a calculation on that v...

Money 2003 trial version
Every time i shut down the computer money seem to uninstall.The program is still active,but when I reopen it money try to reinstall asking for it's path,and there is no way to reopen unless uninstalling and reinstalling. ...

Memory leak in Office 2008?
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3283948422_287840 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit SITUATION: I'm running OS 10.5.1 on a Dual G5 2.0 with 2.5 GB RAM. Office 2008 is installed on a 40 GB boot volume of which 21 GB is free. I have no haxies installed. PROBLEM: Since upgrading from Office 2004 to 2008, I've experienced a memory leak that may be coincidental with the upgrade but, then again, might be caused by it alon...

Upgrade Deluxe and Business 2003 to Premium 2004?
Does anyone know if an upgrade from Money 2003 Deluxe and Business to Money 2004 Premium will work? I purchased Deluxe and Business 2003 because I was thinking of setting up my own consulting practice a couple of years ago. I never ended up using the Business capabilities of Money however, and now I'd like to just buy Money 2004 Premium to get rid of the extra UI fluff that is in there for Business users. I couldn't find anything on the MS site that indicated if this is a supported scenario or not. Cheers, Davin. Yup that's a permitted "upgrade". You will get a...

419 Nigerian scam
Just got one of these "wonderful" emails and want to read the full header of the email. I know in OE you can get properties and see this. When I click on Options in O2K and the next tab, I don't get the full header. Any ideas or utilities that will allow me to read the full header to see where this came from. Thanks Open the message - go to View, Options. You can see the full Internet message headers there, select, copy & paste into the forwarded messages. �� wrote: > Just got one of these "wonderful" emails and want to read the full > header of the email....

MS Access and Outlook
I have a macro created in Acess that send 200 personal e- mails. It worked OK in the previous Outlook version but it doesn't work in Outlook 2002. I receive e warning message that other program try to send e-mail on my behalf and I have tyo click yes(200 times). How can I remove this security feature? Thank you You can't directly. The eassies way out of here is by using a click-yes tool http://www.express-soft.com/mailmate/clickyes.html -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip ...

money 2006 install with explorer 7
I'm trying to install my money 2006 program on my new laptop. I keep getting an error because a newer version of explorer is on the computer and it will not allow setup to run. Is there a work-around or download that will allow my disk to work with the new explorer 7? -- kk ...

Discrepancy encountered when attempted to convert a MS Excel list to MS Access
When I attempted to convert a excel list to access database using Excel's menu [Data, Convert to MS Access], I received the following message. Has anyone seen this message before? If so, how do you overcome the discrepancy? I found something similar within Microsoft knowledge base, but it reference importing from Access. Thank you very much in advance. Error message: The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object '<name of selected range>'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly. ...

MS Sans Serif Font Not Available
I got a new computer and am working on an old access project. I hadused MS Sans Serif as the font on a lot of forms etc over the yearsand now that font is not available to me in the font selection dropdown box. It looks like the font is in my C:\Windows\Fonts folder butnot totally sure what should be there. Any ideas where this font isor where it needs to be?Any help is greatly appreciated....

I want to type a shortcut # and have a certain phrase appear inst.
In my office, we work with data entry in Excel 2003 for mail merge purposes. My staff types some pretty lenghty text in the boxes of one column that is very repetitive, meaning its the same text again and again. However, from the information where they get the data to enter, there is a series of numbers and letters next to the lenghty text that corresponds to the that particular text. What I want to create is a way that my staff would just have to type that number into the excel box and move to the next box and that number specific text would appear instead of the number that was typ...

Student Teacher 2008 Cannot open files
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I am using the Student teacher edition 2008. I cannot open some files that are email to me. It is not specific with word, excel, or power point. It does it with all of them. But if I go to a windows computer and try to open the exact same file it works fine. I have tried saving it to my desktop, documents, downloads, etc. Tried renaming the files. I have reinstalled office, ran all the latest updates, etc. I have tried opening these from entourage, or a webmail. Yahoo, and Gmail. The error that I get says: the file ca...

Detect and Repair (MS Office 2003)
This morning, after having Office 2003 on my machine for almost three years, for the first time I clicked "detect and repair". (I won't bore you with the "whys". Looking back on it, I should not have done so.) Anyway, my personal email folders and my appointment calendar are history. Is there a way to restore or retrieve these Office files? Or, did "detect and repair" remove them permanently? Thank you in advance for your assistance. Ernie PS I have an image of my hard drive saved on my home network as of one month ago, but new appointments/folder...

Money 2006 -> Plus Deluxe: Any gotchas?
I have to upgrade from M2006 because the on-line features will stop working in 30 days. Are there anything that I should watch out for when upgrading to Money Plus Deluxe? I am connecting directly to the banks and brokerages to download the data. I am not using any passwords or MSN Money online. Thanks. Aloke XP or Vista? If Vista you need to follow some specific rules about where you keep your files and some hocus-pocus the first time you run Money under Vista. If XP no special pbms. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For unofficial FAQs see http://money.mvps.org/ or http...

convert windows PC ms word 2007 document to ms word: mac 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) <i>created windows ms word 2007 documents, saved to external hard drive, cant open into ms word:mac2008 ??</i> What is the error message? What format did you save in (DOC or DOCX or other)? --rms www.rmschneider.com matp@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) /created > windows ms word 2007 documents, saved to external hard drive, cant open > into ms word:mac2008 ??/ More detail required. If you are too lazy to type a question that f...

want to return "n/a" or "0"
Hi, I am trying to do a formula that will either return a percentage or if either of two cells are blank, then I want it to return either a "0" or "n/a". Here is my formula =(J5/H5)-100% (this gives me the recipacal of the percentage). It works fine. Now what do I add to get it to return either "0" or "n/a" if either J5 or H5 is blank or both are blank? Hope this makes sense. Background - I am trying to divide one number by another to get the percentage of the difference 8/10-100%=20% but if there are no numbers in the cells and nothing to divid...